Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887931 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
LillyGemm: Guys, so some weeks back I said I was going for the visa interview but I didn't go due to some stuff I had to do. I didn't even book my appointment because in my country, not many people apply for German visa so I knew I could book it even at the last minute. All the times I've been there (to certify results, bank forms, get visa application forms...we get the application forms from the embassy in my country) I've only met people applying for visiting, tourist and business visas. Anyway, in my country people don't know that Germany has free education and so they like going to UK, USA, Canada and Australia. When I tell them about the free tuition in Germany, they never believe me. Ok, what I want to share is that last week I booked an appointment for the visa application for today. I was told to go to the embassy at 2 p.m. and today I was the only one applying for the visa in the afternoon...another reason for this is that the visa section in my country is only open from 9 to 11 in the morning. When appointments are made, then one can be attended to in the afternoon as in my case (so I was told by the security guard today). I was kind of nervous because I was the only one there with no one to talk to. I had studied about Germany, its states, neighbours, German great scholars, Munich and my Uni and all the visa interview questions that were posted here...I reached the embassy at 11.30 and was still studying. At 2 p.m., the lady got my documents and checked them, entered the details in the computer, took my fingerprints, gave me back my national ID card (which we are also asked to submit with two photocopies),gave me the receipt, kept my passport and then told me when to expect an answer and when to contact the embassy if I don't here from her...then she said "you can go now". Imagine, I did not have any interview and my passport is there at the embassy. I expected an interview because all the people I've met who were applying for visiting, tourist and business visas, and had never been to a Schengen country before, where told that they had to be interviewed. I never met anyone applying for a student visa...so I guess there are no interviews for people applying for student visa in my country. Hmm, I guess different countries are given different requirements...just thought of sharing my experience smiley!!!

Miss South Africa please allow me finish my dinner before i choke.......this is tales by moon light......not dinner light.........haha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
topeajis:

Am in berlin when u coming

Jan 2014..........*wink*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
topeajis:

Am in berlin when u coming

See guy i go call polizei for you..Haba na so u dey do grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Ah Godfather, you sure? i dey suspect you oo...choi

No worry so far dem no owe God tight and offering..... grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333:

No worry so far dem no owe God tight and offering..... grin grin grin

That is a big issue ooo.........no make them start to worry ooo........coz me sef de owe God.....Na mercy de save me o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333:

See guy i go call polizei for you..Haba na so u dey do grin grin

U knw say I they bored na.. Make I see person to keep me company na..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
topeajis:

U knw say I they bored na.. Make I see person to keep me company na..
So naija babes scarce for there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
steelie: So naija babes scarce for there?

Kia so the Person na female o didnt Even Check Niger Babas they well well but some of them they Form but the Once that are Students are abit Nice but them eye the chok..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=Angel Diamond]

Jan 2014..........*wink*[/

Jan to FAr ooo uy Jan i go Don Enter Dortmund na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
steelie: So naija babes scarce for there?

so you dont know?Abi you keep one naija babe for here?You better carry your babe inside another lugage if you truly love her..

thats why you don dey Eye that southy girl abi..I go spoil your parol trust me shocked shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
topeajis:

Kia so the Person na female o didnt Even Check Niger Babas they well well but some of them they Form but the Once that are Students are abit Nice but them eye the chok..
bros what's the most convenient way to pay app fee for universitat of trier? They gave me there bank acct details, and I don't have a dorm acct, do u know of any bank that can wire the money to them & provide a receipt here in naija.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ogbeche77: bros what's the most convenient way to pay app fee for universitat of trier? They gave me there bank acct details, and I don't have a dorm acct, do u know of any bank that can wire the money to them & provide a receipt here in naija.. Thanks

you really need a dorm bank account before you can pay them that 50 euro for verifying your documents.It is free to open a dorm account because its gonna be useful to you later..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333:

so you dont know?Abi you keep one naija babe for here?You better carry your babe inside another lugage if you truly love her..

thats why you don dey Eye that southy girl abi..I go spoil your parol trust me shocked shocked

Kia man.... Naxo oo Carry Ur Chick inside Ur Lugage oooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Miss South Africa please allow me finish my dinner before i choke.......this is tales by moon light......not dinner light.........haha

Hmm, lol! I am not from South Africa smiley smiley!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Hmm, lol! I am not from South Africa, I said Southern Africa smiley smiley!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
which country in southern africa
LillyGemm:

Hmm, lol! I am not from South Africa, I said Southern Africa smiley smiley!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333:

You wan try am??..no just think am atal...make i no track you come Bayreuth oo...lol..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
LillyGemm:

Steelie, just ignore the harsh words smiley!!!
its no biggie...when are you expecting to hear from them?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
steelie: its no biggie...when are you expecting to hear from them?

The lady said if I don't hear from them, I should contact her on 8 Oct but she also said I might get an answer before Oct 2.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
topeajis:

Hahahahaa...which naija babe eye no dey choke??...its a normal thing na..except they re looking up to dating whites.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
LillyGemm:

The lady said if I don't hear from them, I should contact her on 8 Oct but she also said I might get an answer before Oct 2.
Nice one..

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.