Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886294 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 5:24am On Sep 26, 2013
sammykunjas:
@Aflynvir: Congrats Bro! So so happy for u, after all you went thru on ur interview day. Finally na only God fit do am oo.
thanks a lot, I wish you the best, and I pray your VISA comes quickly without delay! Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2013
franklysco:
My school said 15th october is the latest date, and my interview is on the 8th of october. Am just keeping my fingers crossed.
don't fear, the Lord that have started it, will finish it. university of Stuttgart told my friend d same thing last year, he arrived last week of Oct, they still accepted him. wishing u success in ur interview.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 7:35am On Sep 26, 2013
LillyGemm:

Steelie, have you found a place to stay in Munich?
Nothing yet, what about you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2013
suckermaterial:
don't fear, the Lord that have started it, will finish it. university of Stuttgart told my friend d same thing last year, he arrived last week of Oct, they still accepted him. wishing u success in ur interview.
. Thanks so so much. I'm praying and fasting so hard.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2013
emeka55:

Wooow! Are u going to LMU? The first bus left since 6.am. They have park in Jibowu and Orile but I think Jibowu is cheaper....mtcheeeew!

When u were applying to LMU and embassy, why didn't u look for partners? Now wey u wan travel, u wan form committee. Use microphone
. Lol...... Emeka u harsh o. See as u enter the guy. Me 2 see when the bus they load......lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2013
How far Dmoitrika
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2013
LillyGemm:

Toluth, I applied to LMU without sending any documents to ZAST. Just apply and I think the international office at LMU will deal with ZAST for you. I think I once told you that with the international office at LMU, you have to be very very patient. The fastest way of getting in touch with that office is to call them. You can only call at certain times and days (check their website) and the phone is usually busy but you have to keep dialling until you get through (that's what I used to do).
Okay thanks Steele and Lillygem. I guess I would just apply directly to them. Though I'm not applying until next winter. The dept only admits during winter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
aflynvir: How far Dmoitrika

nofin much o, the lady said she can't help since its the geology department, asked me to get through to the international admissions and services, i've done that and they are not picking their calls or replying their mails. The sad thing is that whenever I try to call the embassy, it's that Nigerian Lady at the reception that picks the phone, and she won't even let you to talk she'll just keep yelling that you send a mail, send the mail and you'll be asked to keep waiting.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2013
aflynvir: How far Dmoitrika

bro i"ve gotten a reply from the international office!!! here's the reply:

"the Immigration Office in Freiburg has agreed to your visa application and has sent it back to the embassy. I think it should arrive there soon. Please contact the embassy to ask about the further proceedings."

I guess this is it!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
dmitroika:

"the Immigration Office in Freiburg has agreed to your visa application and has sent it back to the embassy. I think it should arrive there soon. Please contact the embassy to ask about the further proceedings."

I guess this is it!
believe it is bruv...I bless God for you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess this is it!
congrat ...ur own don pure b dat nw...am still waiting sha.
am happy we have had alot of success story
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2013
ganasy:
congrat ...ur own don pure b dat nw...am still waiting sha.
am happy we have had alot of success story

Ganasy Shey u Don get the foreigner Office Email or have u Contact them . ... That is the link to their Contact stuff try and send them Mail or call them https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Service/Contact/contact_node.html?https=1
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
thumbs up to ma ogas at d top Mr godson an co, for making this tread a blessing onto others am really enjoying this treadgrin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
topeajis:

Ganasy Shey u Don get the foreigner Office Email or have u Contact them . ... That is the link to their Contact stuff try and send them Mail or call them https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/Service/Contact/contact_node.html?https=1
yes bro...i sent a mail to the help desk and they replied me through the embassy....and it was the usually I should be patient they are still waiting to hear frm the competent authority in germany.....though it was not thesame add as the link u jst gave me.

do u tink I shld still send them a mail via this link u gave me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
ganasy:
yes bro...i sent a mail to the help desk and they replied me through the embassy....and it was the usually I should be patient they are still waiting to hear frm the competent authority in germany.....though it was not thesame add as the link u jst gave me.

do u tink I shld still send them a mail via this link u gave me?

Yah send them
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
topeajis:

Yah send them
thanks bro...i jst sent them a mail nw though the auto reply i got is also frm the help desk

hope uar preparing well for resumption
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi]It has been a while house.............greeting to everybody in the house including my ogas at the top in the person of Godson; Topeajis and so on. Please can anybody fill me in with first hand and practical Information about Hamburg? Though I have read some theoretical information about it through Google. Thanks and God bless

Please help your boy here oooooo, Abeg my ogas at the top and in the house
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
ganasy:
thanks bro...i jst sent them a mail nw
hope uar preparing well for resumption

Yah am präparing man.. Have some exams to do so been a Hit busy Järe always in School...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi][/quote]

Hamburg is the Most civilized Part of northern Germany much close to Berlin like 2 .20hrs via Bus And 1.45 min with personal Car in think they are jobs their also
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess this is it!

wow!!! this is great dmitrioka...
zou continued to fight and it seems you've been favoured in the end
Thank God

where are zou travelling to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
topeajis:

Hamburg is the Most civilized Part of northern Germany much close to Berlin like 2 .20hrs via Bus And 1.45 min with personal Car in think they are jobs their also

Thanks boss,, admission loading....................................%30
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
pfanen360:

wow!!! this is great dmitrioka...
zou continued to fight and it seems you've been favoured in the end
Thank God

where are zou travelling to?
lol..wetin be zou
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess this is it!

U don hamma be that bro.........congrats man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess this is it!
yay!!! It is, tomorrow expect your mail! Congrats already!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
honourableseyi:

Thanks boss,, admission loading....................................%30

All is about luck its nt about been in a Big City.. U can be in Big City And be jobless and be in small City And have a Good Job
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Collected my VISA today after sitting down for long at the entrance! God be praised! I'm happy for u Dmoitrika too! Your VISA is already at your doorstep
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
aflynvir: Collected my VISA today after sitting down for long at the entrance! God be praised! I'm happy for u Dmoitrika too! Your VISA is already at your doorstep

Abi that is why is nt always Good to wait and Think Jesus is gönna Come Down to help.. If u Guys didnt Contact them u Might still be waitin Even Future Wise that the didnt send is stuff.. But am happy for u Guys SHA make nigerians self Full the Germany like Cameron Guys.. And make we try make a positive Import And Clearing the dought they have about nigerians. All The best Guys...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
topeajis:

Abi that is why is nt always Good to wait and Think Jesus is gönna Come Down to help.. If u Guys didnt Contact them u Might still be waitin Even Future Wise that the didnt send is stuff.. But am happy for u Guys SHA make nigerians self Full the Germany like Cameron Guys.. And make we try make a positive Import And Clearing the dought they have about nigerians. All The best Guys...

So dem cameronians full Germany. Wao dem too no dey dull be that o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
gaphary:

So dem cameronians full Germany. Wao dem too no dey dull be that o.

Ah them Full well well just as nigerians Full UK na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Toluth:
Okay thanks Steele and Lillygem. I guess I would just apply directly to them. Though I'm not applying until next winter. The dept only admits during winter

You are welcome smiley and good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
steelie: Nothing yet, what about you?

Still nothing...but I hear it's easier to find accommodation when you are already in Munich than when you are outside.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
topeajis:

Ah them Full well well just as nigerians Full UK na

Oh boi. !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.