Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886248 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
xheggs:

CC @ganasy, @gaphary

I'm TU Berlin as well. Still waiting!

God is in control. wen was ur interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
gaphary:

We shall all make it by God's Grace.

Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bnb2013: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
ganasy: God has done it oh...I jst received a Mail too...n its a positive one. thank God, thank everyone here .and lets keep the faith

Happy for you bro. please dont stop prayin for us.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
ganasy: God has done it oh...I jst received a Mail too...n its a positive one. thank God, thank everyone here .and lets keep the faith
enjoy, the most happiest man on board. the lord is Faithful to narialanders. pls when did u do ur interview and which city are u going to? am happy for u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
lade007:

Iam also a student of Universitat Trier Msc Environmental Sciences..........Lemme know you more.......You can drop your email here,lemme send my pin to you

Thanks lade..my email isyahoo.com...hope to read for u soonest.

Thanks..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
GanaSy happy for you and steelie....
Good news!!!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
hahahaha, congrats o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2013

Wow.....congrats bro......very happy for u man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Love the success stories so far....Nice thread
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
gudboyz: I did show enough intention that I was coming back. I have a good job,married,1 child, properties, good statement of account. I was not refused because i did not show any intention to leave member state,I was refused because i did not justify purpose of visit.

I do not know what to tell ya than reply later.Try other schengen country cos if you appeal then that might take alot of time and nothing good really comes out of it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
beebee5000: Love the success stories so far....Nice thread

Yes ooo.. Are u back? Hope ur trp was gud?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Justcul:

Yes ooo.. Are u back? Hope ur trp was gud?
yep and i had a wonderful time.
Godson201333:

I do not know what to tell ya than reply later.Try other schengen country cos if you appeal then that might take alot of time and nothing good really comes out of it.

baba check your mail oh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
beebee5000:
yep and i had a wonderful time.

baba check your mail oh.

I got your message and I will reply you tommorow morning.I missed you man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Godson201333:

I got your message and I will reply you tommorow morning.I missed you man

hmm na me miss all of una pass.......Since i came back yet to recover, mehn goethe no dey encourage me at all. was there this week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
suckermaterial:
enjoy, the most happiest man on board. the lord is Faithful to narialanders. pls when did u do ur interview and which city are u going to? am happy for u.
thanks....my interview was on 28/08
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2013

Congratulationssssssssss boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunene3(m): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Mehn, congratulations man, God is worthy to be praise. Start parking oh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2013
lade007:

Iam also a student of Universitat Trier Msc Environmental Sciences..........Lemme know you more.......You can drop your email here,lemme send my pin to you

Hi, I'm also a prospective student of Uni Trier-MSc Environmental Sci.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Beehandz:

Hi, I'm also a prospective student of Uni Trier-MSc Environmental Sci.

Una don dey plenty for my best school oo

Trier is a nice border town and also a student city
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Kelly4top, please help did you certify your transcript from the german embassy or you did it through a lawyer because I want to do my through a lawyer hope they will accept it because am base in port harcourt please respond immediately
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2013
toplevel: Kelly4top, please help did you certify your transcript from the german embassy or you did it through a lawyer because I want to do my through a lawyer hope they will accept it because am base in port harcourt please respond immediately

Yes you can use d lawyer to certify thats what i used . It doesnt matter its only some some schools that insist you use d embassy stamp....one again congrats to everyonevwho received their visas .. there is 99% success on this thread already
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2013
flange:

Yes you can use d lawyer to certify thats what i used . It doesnt matter its only some some schools that insist you use d embassy stamp....one again congrats to everyonevwho received their visas .. there is 99% success on this thread already

Ma personal Paddy what Good Brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Hello house, i want u to help me with this answer!

1. if one apply for German student permit or Visa, how long is the validity of the visa for undergraduate program?

2. Does German embassy only issue visa here in lagos, upon arrival in Germany to apply for study resident permit?

3. Is it possible for a friend to help me open a block account in Germany and pay the eight thousand euro in the account on my behalf?

4. Does one need to apply for a working permit? or does the student permit also serve as working permit for students?

thanks y'all hope to get answer from you soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2013
Godson201333:

Una don dey plenty for my best school oo

Trier is a nice border town and also a student city

Even me sef na prospective student (Msc Environmental science)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2013
manover: Hello house, i want u to help me with this answer!

1. if one apply for German student permit or Visa, how long is the validity of the visa for undergraduate program?

2. Does German embassy only issue visa here in lagos, upon arrival in Germany to apply for study resident permit?

3. Is it possible for a friend to help me open a block account in Germany and pay the eight thousand euro in the account on my behalf?

4. Does one need to apply for a working permit? or does the student permit also serve as working permit for students?

thanks y'all hope to get answer from you soon.

1. 3 to 6 Weeks for student Visa
2. yes in Lagos only.
3 u Must Open in Person at the Lagos embassy and Ur Friend can help u deposit the Money After u get Ur Account Details
4. u dont Need to Apply for working parmit

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2013
Cindino20:

Even me sef na prospective student (Msc Environmental science)
Lol...idey observe...2014 loading...uni of trier..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2013
Flange, longtime what happan to your BB? For long have not had from you I thought you have traveled well I want to apply this summer to kelly4top school that was why I ask if his university will accept certification from a lawyer and not just any school in germany but specifically kelly4top university this one his attending now which you and I knows because I have there requirement
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks for your response, after getting the visa in lagos, then upon arrival in Germany before one can apply for permit, is that what u meant? Because you said the visa is only valid from 3 to 6 weeks only! please put me through. [quote author=topeajis][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2013
Please i want to fine out if there in any university that have open admision for summer intake or i have to wait still Novermber before i can apply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2013
manover: Thanks for your response, after getting the visa in lagos, then upon arrival in Germany before one can apply for permit, is that what u meant? Because you said the visa is only valid from 3 to 6 weeks only! please put me through.

The Visa is valid for 3 Month and u will Extend it when u get to Germany..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2013
toplevel: Flange, longtime what happan to your BB? For long have not had from you I thought you have traveled well I want to apply this summer to kelly4top school that was why I ask if his university will accept certification from a lawyer and not just any school in germany but specifically kelly4top university this one his attending now which you and I knows because I have there requirement

I dey o broda im sorry didnt give u my number send me a personal message on nairaland so we can talk or give me ur fb name

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.