Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886230 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
aflynvir: Collected my VISA today after sitting down for long at the entrance! God be praised! I'm happy for u Dmoitrika too! Your VISA is already at your doorstep

Congratulations bruh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]

All is about luck its nt about been in a Big City.. U can be in Big City And be jobless and be in small City And have a Good Job

Yeah boss, I don't have preference either when it comes to choosing between big or small city. The fact is that I mailed a school in Hamburg that is offering my course in English and I got a positive response response from them. Then I thought I need to know more than what I have read about the city through Google. As for the loading stuff, it's more like using faith cause I have not even send my document to them. As for the luck issue, I will prefer the latter. I will keep praying for favour though because that is the most important thing sir. Thanks for your concern my oga at the top.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
naijaobi:
lol..wetin be zou

german keyboard sorry grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
pfanen360:

german keyboard sorry grin
i tot as much..lol..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Beehandz:

Also applying to Uni of Trier for Environmental Sci. Kindly drop ur mail for more communication pls

Sorry for late reply...U can Pm me Ur email fonE number or BlackBerry pin.......Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
aflynvir: Collected my VISA today after sitting down for long at the entrance! God be praised! I'm happy for u Dmoitrika too! Your VISA is already at your doorstep
congrats and safe journey. continue to pray for those of us that are still waiting to hear from the embassy. In all, remember to carry GARRI follow body.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by akp2013: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
steelie: i'm heading to Munich as well..hope you've sorted out accomodation issues?
Yeah... accommodation has been sorted out at one of the halls of residence controlled by the Studentwerk... Tenant agreement is valid from 1st October but I would be arriving on the 30th... just dont know where I would pass the night on that first day...and Octoberfest makes it worse because most hotels have been completely booked for this annual festival...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
akp2013:
Yeah... accommodation has been sorted out at one of the halls of residence controlled by the Studentwerk... Tenant agreement is valid from 1st October but I would be arriving on the 30th... just dont know where I would pass the night on that first day...and Octoberfest makes it worse because most hotels have been completely booked for this annual festival...

So how did you manage to get accommodation? I have to be on the waiting list for at least a semester and some even for two semesters depending on whether I prefer a shared house, shared apartment, single apartment, single room, double room, family apartment etc...that's what I saw when applying for those Halls of Residence ...OR did you take part in the lottery for accommodation at LMU? You are very very lucky and blessed to have that type of accommodation smiley! It's cheaper than renting a private place which Steelie and I might have to do for now embarassed! Are you going for a Masters or Undergraduate program?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
suckermaterial:
congrats and safe journey. continue to pray for those of us that are still waiting to hear from the embassy. In all, remember to carry GARRI follow body.
lol, sure
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
akp2013:
trust on God, check very well, there must be a hotel for for to sleep.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Interview preparation.................80% loading

May God grant us our heart desire and favour us as we prepare for our visa interview...............if there is any tips i need to know guys and ladies please kindly inform me.....i dont want to end up writing an exam there.... if there is any help/advice you can give please i will be more than grateful...once again may God help us All in Jesus name..............Amen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
princeolu254: Interview preparation.................80% loading

May God grant us our heart desire and favour us as we prepare for our visa interview...............if there is any tips i need to know guys and ladies please kindly inform me.....i dont want to end up writing an exam there.... if there is any help/advice you can give please i will be more than grateful...once again may God help us All in Jesus name..............Amen
just take ur time go back to the old threads around 140 up, u will see where the gurus in the house listed out everything. it really helped me on my interview day. just keep on talking until V.O stops u. have confidence in urself. Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Cindino20:

Sorry for late reply...U can Pm me Ur email fonE number or BlackBerry pin.......Thanks

D PM tin on NL doesn't work well. I think NL shld av inbox.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
like how many weeks can I wait for my visa before disturbing embassy and immigration office in the city of my school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
suckermaterial: like how many weeks can I wait for my visa before disturbing embassy and immigration office in the city of my school.

one or two month
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
LillyGemm:

So how did you manage to get accommodation? I have to be on the waiting list for at least a semester and some even for two semesters depending on whether I prefer a shared house, shared apartment, single apartment, single room, double room, family apartment etc...that's what I saw when applying for those Halls of Residence ...OR did you take part in the lottery for accommodation at LMU? You are very very lucky and blessed to have that type of accommodation smiley! It's cheaper than renting a private place which Steelie and I might have to do for now embarassed! Are you going for a Masters or Undergraduate program?

dont dare hotels in munich for now because its damn exspensive cos of oktobernfest.the cheapest room of twenty euro now cost 250 euro .if you can wait till mid oktober then you can get cheaper accomodation hostels are plenty
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Godson201333:

dont dare hotels in munich for now because its damn exspensive cos of oktobernfest.the cheapest room of twenty euro now cost 250 euro .if you can wait till mid oktober then you can get cheaper accomodation hostels are plenty

Thanks for the info Godson smiley!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gudboyz: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2013
I was refused a German visit visa on the grounds that the purpose of visit/stay is not justifiable. I submitted all the required documents as indicated on the checklist,my host(brother-in-law) sent me a Guarantor's invitation Letter and the interview was OK. What do i need to do to justify purpose of visit? I intend to reapply in a couple of months time,what do i need to better my chances as i honestly wants to visit and come back
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2013
gudboyz: I was refused a German visit visa on the grounds that the purpose of visit/stay is not justifiable. I submitted all the required documents as indicated on the checklist,my host(brother-in-law) sent me a Guarantor's invitation Letter and the interview was OK. What do i need to do to justify purpose of visit? I intend to reapply in a couple of months time,what do i need to better my chances as i honestly wants to visit and come back

you did not show enough intentions thst you will be coming back after visit.Maybe you do.not have any ties back home like good job,bejng married and properties.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Godson201333:

you did not show enough intentions thst you will be coming back after visit.Maybe you do.not have any ties back home like good job,bejng married and properties.
Boss it been a While how Ur side na.. Nö mind me have been BUSy ni Järe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2013
topeajis:
Boss it been a While how Ur side na.. Nö mind me have been BUSy ni Järe

I am good and me self travel jare I will you when I am back home
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2013
futurewise11: The embassy in lagos have sent the form to them on wednesday.thats the mail they sent me oh.

Since then no news from the embassy.i plan sending another e-mail to my school tomorow if i didnt hear from them today.

Do you have any other ideal on what to do?my school has already resume and i hope this will not be a red flag.
Your story has changed now and you can sing a new song! Congrats again!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by teexzle: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2013
topeajis:

Some Big schools like Humboldt University, University of Born ASK for them Msc in Economics.. But very Little schools ASK SHA
r u studyn msc economics
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2013
i just received the expected mail..thanks to you all...Esp. Godson and Tope.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2013
steelie: i just received the expected mail..thanks to you all...Esp. Godson and Tope.

Wow.....dats great....happy for u.......where d parry at smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2013
steelie: i just received the expected mail..thanks to you all...Esp. Godson and Tope.

abeg I am happy oo enough free beer loading for me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Everyone on this thread will get their visas, and i'm saying it with confidence.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Godson201333:

abeg I am happy oo enough free beer loading for me
i will surely come over to Bayreuth na...How the oktoberfest dey go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Wow.....dats great....happy for u.......where d parry at smiley
At mama Nkechi's joint oo..Hehehee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2013
teexzle:
r u studyn msc economics

Nop Msc international BUSINESS but will do a Second Msc in Economics by God Grase
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Congratulations, now Germany here u come. I hope to be happy like u soon. please when did u do ur interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2013
steelie: i will surely come over to Bayreuth na...How the oktoberfest dey go?

Man na u they flex Germany Pass ooo.. U just they Travel up and Down u be Big Boi man.... How i wish me self can be travelling about was to go for a class Trip to Praque. But man i Cant make it.. Busy Looking for Money u Knw its nt always Easy to combine work with Msc program..... But i Don they plan Apply for uk visit SHA make i go get Hang-over their...

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.