Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886154 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
jambogini:

My company is new and i wont pay tax until 2014 or 13, that was what i was told at CAC

Ok, in that case...use the blank page in the application form to explain that, i guess its Govt policy to encourage small and new businesses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
I currently have china visa in my passport, do you suggest i apply for german visa before i travel or do i travel and come back or even use the invitation letter to apply at china.
what would be your advise sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
jambogini: I currently have china visa in my passport, do you suggest i apply for german visa before i travel or do i travel and come back or even use the invitation letter to apply at china.

As per insurance, use www.insurvisa.com fill the form (register) and you will
see the price of insurance. Once its done, copy their address and make payment then
get your insurance almost immediately (10mins).

As per hotel reservation, since you are going for business in Germany, that means you've got
money to sponsor yourself. The company will send you an IV but it is better to get a paid hotel
reservation at that city you will be visiting.

The thing is check for cheap hotels there, if you are spending like 2 weeks in Germany, you can pay for the
first week (trf money to hotel) and they will send you receipt of payment and confirmed reservation.

Do not forget to include the issue of tAX in your SOP (statement of purpose). Explain yourself more in that letter
address it to the consular.

As per China visa, depends on when you want to visit Germany, if its from China to German or vice versa, then apply for
the visa here and state that as well on the letter.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
jambogini: I currently have china visa in my passport, do you suggest i apply for german visa before i travel or do i travel and come back or even use the invitation letter to apply at china.

You will not be given German visa from China, you got no tie to China, you can only apply from Nigeria.

You can do that anytime you are ready, whether after visiting China or before.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jambogini: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Dear Justwise,

please what is your take on this: "My friend said that the invitation is from a shipping company, how possible and reliable is a shipping company to help me get a visa, or do i ask him to connect me with the spare parts dealer of which i don't know if he will buy that idea. your response is needed"
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
jambogini: Dear Justwise,

please what is your take on this: "travel health insurance"

I don't know one myself but i will not advice you to use just anyone, search for big name health insurance companies in Nigeria, walk into their office and get one.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
pls, i jst collected my transcript from school and i want to apply into flensburg Institute of applied sciences, what is the next party i am suppose to take. Pls i need ur response as soon as possibke cos i wish to get the admission as soon as possible. Thanks to you all, and if u knw any school aadmitting soon pls let me know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
TummieMarshal: pls, i jst collected my transcript from school and i want to apply into flensburg Institute of applied sciences, what is the next party i am suppose to take. Pls i need ur response as soon as possibke cos i wish to get the admission as soon as possible. Thanks to you all, and if u knw any school aadmitting soon pls let me know
majority of German institution are admitting mostly in winter. Use these to search for your course of choice www.daad.de/en/ and www.study-in.de/en/ its very easy to use then i can help u check it also. Hope ur going for ur masters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
@TummieMarshal
These are schools that admitting in summer with master prgmm in chemical engineering. They conduct lectures in English.
*Hamburg University of Technology (Hamburg)
*Dortmund University of Technology (Dortmund)
*University of Applied Sciences Münster (Münster)
* University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
I advise you contact their int'l office as soon as possible before admsssion deadlines.

Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2012
@Damaejy
Thanks so much, bt what abt that flensburg university of applied sciences? And please wwhat is the next step. There is this particular course in that Flensburg that i like so much and i wil want me to have it for ma masters, biotechnology and process engineering, thanks so much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2012
TummieMarshal: @Damaejy
Thanks so much, bt what abt that flensburg university of applied sciences? And please wwhat is the next step. There is this particular course in that Flensburg that i like so much and i wil want me to have it for ma masters, biotechnology and process engineering, thanks so much
Bro,you ought to act fast because you have litmited time. Hamburg university of applied sc also offering chemical and biotechnology engineeering. Your best bet is to explore each school website and if you are unable to understand whats on their web then contact their international/admission office directly they normally answering inquiries. Likewise some schools have online application before you will send you papers to them. Check their web and see what should be the next steps.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by southprince(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Has anybody ever been granted visa on a language course? Kindly share your experience here. Was informed by a language institute in frankfurt that the embassy here in Lagos hardly issues student visas for language courses despite the expensive tuition.

Below is a copy of the mail from the language school;

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your inquiry and your interest in our German language
programs. We would be glad to advise and to enroll you for one of our
courses.
Unfortunately, the experience showed us that the German authorities
(Embassy, Consulate) in your country have very strict regulations and it
is impossible to get a visa for a language stay in Germany. Please contact
your Embassy for more details.
For the moment we are not able to give any further assistance in this
matter and again, we thank you for your request.
Sincerely,
Rayemberg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomiedatlo: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Demaejy:
I don't think it neccessary he sends you a private message,it would be better to share every info here so as to help others.
Regarding the sponsor letter,i think it should be sent to you directly and together with other doc to apply for ur visa.

Good he has gone to ask abt it nd he was also ask to provide his document alongside like is resident permit
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
tomiedatlo:

Good he has gone to ask abt it nd he was also ask to provide his document alongside like is resident permit
Nice to hear that,however all have been said here that whoever wants to provide sponsor letter should be a legal resident so i think that is the reason he was asked to present his residence permit.

Now please shear with us,all the processes you undergo. I definitely mean your admission process, it would be appreciated if you could share with us. Likewise any questions during the interview is highly welcome. Thankx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomiedatlo: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Demaejy:
I don't think it neccessary he sends you a private message,it would be better to share every info here so as to help others.
Regarding the sponsor letter,i think it should be sent to you directly and together with other doc to apply for ur visa.

Good pls what r the information that I need to give to my cousin for the sponsorship letter?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
tomiedatlo:
Good pls what r the information that I need to give to my cousin for the sponsorship letter?
I think he only needs ur personal information like your int'l passport data page and admission letter. Its better you ask your cousin more.
Please which school you were admitted to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2012
@demajy,jejet and all,
This is a copy of what a school send to me

Dear Mr. A, Thank you very much for your application. We proved your eligibility and came to a positive result. The next step of our application process will be a personal telephone interview with our programme director. We would like to offer you a date on December 4th, 2012 at 4.30 pm (German time) for the interview. Please confirm the appointment as soon as possible and make sure that we have the right telephone number to call you. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Best regards,Carina.

Pls what should I expect during d interview?
Pls what the nigerian time of german 4 30pm?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2012
futurewise11: @demajy,jejet and all,

Dear Mr. A, Thank you very much for your application. We proved your eligibility and came to a positive result. The next step of our application process will be a personal telephone interview with our programme director. We would like to offer you a date on December 4th, 2012 at 4.30 pm (German time) for the interview. Please confirm the appointment as soon as possible and make sure that we have the right telephone number to call you. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Best regards,Carina.

I'm not sure about this email , did you verify the school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2012

Hey bro, quite an age here.
Anyway, if you actually submitted CV/resume during your application then be expecting questions based on Information on your CV/resume,General knowledge of ur choosen course and your personal motivation to study the course. I advice you check the school website to see FAQ frequent asked questions. And pls which school is this?

now regarding the time, Germany is probably 1hr ahead of Nigeria so you should be expecting the interview around 5:30pm Nig time. I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2012
justwise:

I'm not sure about this email , did you verify the school?
Some schools do normally conduct interview for admission purpose because i could remember one German school also told me that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
wat is the possibility of getting a student visa in Germany. do schools really give admission to Nigerian prospective students.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
topeajis: wat is the possibility of getting a student visa in Germany. do schools really give admission to Nigerian prospective students.
All these have been discussed previously, its better you go over the thread from the beginning and you might even get enough information than you think. Poeple do get visa once you fulfill the requirements.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
@demaeji , what schools did you pply for please share more infor with me too please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Demaejy:
All these have been discussed previously, its better you go over the thread from the beginning and you might even get enough information than you think. Poeple do get visa once you fulfill the requirements.

yes just done that planning to apply for 4 schools under the uni assist but a visa card card from nigeria is not accepted and i dont know how the paymant can be done and nigeria banks charge much for moneygram payment can i get advise on wat to do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
flange: @demaeji , what schools did you pply for please share more infor with me too please
Am applying 2 reutlingen&ravensburg-weingarten uni. I wanted to reply you in the oda thread b4.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
topeajis:

yes just done that planning to apply for 4 schools under the uni assist but a visa card card from nigeria is not accepted and i dont know how the paymant can be done and nigeria banks charge much for moneygram payment can i get advise on wat to do.
yeah,i heard visa card isn't accepted,so your best bet is to pay through bank. On uni-assist website, you should be able to find all details of payment there and get a time to find out a bank with cheap charge rate. I would have recommended you one but i dont have.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
Demaejy:
yeah,i heard visa card isn't accepted,so your best bet is to pay through bank. On uni-assist website, you should be able to find all details of payment there and get a time to find out a bank with cheap charge rate. I would have recommended you one but i dont have.

Thanks much will do that since that the only hope I have. Just hoping to be admitted into any of the schools I applied for sha. Cos getting out of dis country is the best ma people... And also do I have to pay all the €8000 euro required to visa into a blocked account or I can use my own personal account

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
@demaeji ravensburg uni is only admitting summer from what I saw and for reulingen is it for summer or winter too ill check again though because I want to gather as much info because I'm looking towards winter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote
author=topeajis]

Thanks much will do that since that the only hope I have. Just hoping to
be admitted into any of the schools I applied for sha. Cos getting out
of dis country is the best ma people... And also do I have to pay all
the €8000 euro required to visa into a blocked account or I can use my
own personal account [/quote]
When you get admission they will help you open blocked account at German embassy with the provision of your admission letter and int'l passport,so you don't have to open it with ur name.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Demaejy:
When you get admission they will help you open blocked account at German embassy with the provision of your admission letter and int'l passport,so you don't have to open it with ur name.

@demaejy all we should. Pray for is to get admitted first abi.. Do you have a toefl exam result.. Cos am preparing for a toelf exam as for dec 8th sha .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2012

right now, germany and Nigeria have thesame time. so its also 4.30pm Nigerian time. i am in germany, so i know that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.