Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884306 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
Demaejy:
From this thread i have read some comments that they got their visa late to the resumption date but that shouldn't stop you to resume to the school while you get your visa cos i knw the school would understand the situation then if that will be the problem,find another school with different rule.

What do you mean by different rule?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
surecan:

What do you mean by different rule?
I meant you should find another school that used to issue admission letter very early.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
nuco:

Does ur aunty sponsoring u live in germany? If not then u have to open a german block account. Or better still visit http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/3145296/Daten/1791243/Checklist_Studenten_04_11.pdf for better info.... All the best.

Thanks for your reply.....I'll check now but what about Finland short stay visa. Do you have any experience concerning this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nuco(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2012
babsademola:

Thanks for your reply.....I'll check now but what about Finland short stay visa. Do you have any experience concerning this?
No don't have any experience about that....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shuli: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
G̲̣̣̣̥ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day ♍Ɣ G̲̣̣̣̥ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ people o̶̲̥̅̊f̶̲̥̅̊ Nairaland. Please how do ℓ̊ get a confirmed hotel booking ƒσя ♍Ɣ visa interview? Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ kind advise W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ ße̲̣̣̣̥ appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by koolmd: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
[quote author=shuli]G̲̣̣̣̥ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ day ♍Ɣ G̲̣̣̣̥ơ̴̴̮͡ơ̴̴̴͡ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ people o̶̲̥̅̊f̶̲̥̅̊ Nairaland. Please how do ℓ̊ get a confirmed hotel booking ƒσя ♍Ɣ visa interview? Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ kind advise W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ ße̲̣̣̣̥ appreciated.[/qu

go to www.booking.com and select hotel of choice, choose a room that has a refundable option and use ur mastercard atm to book and you will get a confirmed reservation notification. Print and submit wit your application.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shuli: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
[quote author=koolmd][/quote]

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ so muck Koolmd ƒσя Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ prompt response. ℓ̊ actually did a resrvation @ booking.com when ℓ̊ wanted τ̅☺ get an appointment date. ℓ̊ ..J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ got a mail from Ŧђe embassy that ℓ̊ should ςφ♏ε ƒσя interview with confirmed hotel booking ǟϞϑ that booking from any hotel booking portal W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ ße̲̣̣̣̥ accepted.

Kindly clarify: do ℓ̊ need τ̅☺ prepay for the hotel room?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
shuli:

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ so muck Koolmd ƒσя Ɣø̲̣̣UЯ prompt response. ℓ̊ actually did a resrvation @ booking.com when ℓ̊ wanted τ̅☺ get an appointment date. ℓ̊ ..J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ got a mail from Ŧђe embassy that ℓ̊ should ςφ♏ε ƒσя interview with confirmed hotel booking ǟϞϑ that booking from any hotel booking portal W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ ße̲̣̣̣̥ accepted.

You have to check directly with the hotel and make your PAID booking.
Germany, unlike other countries does not accept ordinary hotel reservation.

You pay for the hotel and they send you confirmation and receipt to you which you
will use to book your interview

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
shuli:

I don't think you have to pay for the whole period of your stay. Embassies also understand that ''customers have to see what they're buying. But at least they expect applicants to pay a deposit for their hotel, for instance : lets say you're spending 7 days, you should be okay if you paid for 2 days in advance. What do u think others?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2012
Good day Nairalanders. Please i was wondering if its possible to use the student visa that is given to me and resume at another school different from the one i used in apllying for the visa? Both schools are ïn thesame Federal state, Brandenburg. Please i need the help of anyone who have done or experienced this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by rickdon: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2012
hd
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2012
monique2002: Good day Nairalanders. Please i was wondering if its possible to use the student visa that is given to me and resume at another school different from the one i used in apllying for the visa? Both schools are ïn thesame Federal state, Brandenburg. Please i need the help of anyone who have done or experienced this. Thank you.

Yes! Someone has said that from the beginning of this thread that you can use one admission letter to resume to the other school of your choice since both are in thesame federal state.
Have you began your visa application?
Did you write english test like Toefl before you were given admission?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by rickdon: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2012
tnx very much Churchil...can u pls help me with any of d public universities dat study Sociology in English for master degree....all my effort to fyn one prove abortive. how is life in d Eastern part of Germany, place like Chemnitz in Saxony, can one fine work dare why schooling since u said dey are poor? u can pls info mail me with, oztutu@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
monique2002: Good day Nairalanders. Please i was wondering if its possible to use the student visa that is given to me and resume at another school different from the one i used in apllying for the visa? Both schools are ïn thesame Federal state, Brandenburg. Please i need the help of anyone who have done or experienced this. Thank you.

Like Demaejay said, yes you can. You have to make this known
officially when you get to Germany as you'll need to register with
the university once you get there - which in turns register your details
with the government.... r/ber your blocked account?

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shuli: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][/font]
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I don't think you have to pay for the whole period of your stay. Embassies also understand that ''customers have to see what they're buying. But at least they expect applicants to pay a deposit for their hotel, for instance : lets say you're spending 7 days, you should be okay if you paid for 2 days in advance. What do u think others?
Please fellow Nairalanders, kindly look at the below hotel booking whether is suitable for my interview.
CONFIRMATION
Thank you very much for your e-mail.
We reserved for you the number of requested dormitory-beds (8-10 beds, male and
female in different dorms) bindingly. You can find your reservation number under
subject in the header of this e-mail. Please tell us this number on arrival.
The price is 19,00 EURO (23,50 EURO for people 27 years and older) per night per
person.
Please bring your valid youth-hostel-membership-card with you. If you don´t have
one, you'll have to purchase it when you arrive at our hostel.
We hold your reservation until 6 pm, if we have no other information. If you
arrive later, please contact us (tel. +49-69-6100150) and tell us until what
time we shall hold your reservation.
You can cancel this reservation without cancellation fee latest the day before
arrival, if the confirmation is for single beds only. If whole rooms are
reserved, you can cancel this reservation without cancellation fee latest one
week prior to arrival. In this case please take note to our terms of business.
We´re looking forward to welcome you in our hostel,
best regards,
Haus der Jugend- reservations

Thank you[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Please fellow Nairalanders, kindly look at the below hotel booking whether is suitable for my interview.
CONFIRMATION
female in different dorms) bindingly. You can find your reservation number under
The price is 19,00 EURO (23,50 EURO for people 27 years and older) per night per
person.
Please bring your valid youth-hostel-membership-card with you. If you don´t have
best regards,

Thank you
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

CONFIRMATION
person.
best regards,

Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Demaejy:

Yes! Someone has said that from the beginning of this thread that you can use one admission letter to resume to the other school of your choice since both are in thesame federal state.
Have you began your visa application?
Did you write english test like Toefl before you were given admission?
No. i didn't write any test. Am going for a masters program and its taught ïn English. i just received a mail to come for my visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
monique2002: .
No. i didn't write any test. Am going for a masters program and its taught ïn English. i just received a mail to come for my visa.
Congrat Bro wish you the best in your career.
Pls, when did u apply 4 d admission and it takes 4 hw long before issuing admission letter to you? Then hw many mnths u used to process ur visa?

Thankx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nuco(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012

WOW!! thats great news am really happy for you. So which is gonna b Cottbus or Eberswalde?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2012

pls,can you tell me how you go about your admission and how you pay to uni-assist
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Demaejy:
Congrat Bro wish you the best in your career.
Pls, when did u apply 4 d admission and it takes 4 hw long before issuing admission letter to you? Then hw many mnths u used to process ur visa?

Thankx
Thanx. Nd am a sis. i applied late july 15th nd received my 1st admission letter on August 13th. Normal visa processing tkes minimum of 2 mnths. So its advised to apply to d university on time. i started by openin my blocked acc on the 1st of September nd i was told to to come 4 my visa on the 31 of October. All these was achieved by my school getting ïn touch with the embassy and also writing the aliens office ïn Germany to process my application ïn a day. Tke note that not all schools get involved ïn the visa processing( eg the 2nd school i got admission, Cottbus)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2012
monique2002:
Thanx. Nd am a sis. i applied late july 15th nd received my 1st admission letter on August 13th. Normal visa processing tkes minimum of 2 mnths. So its advised to apply to d university on time. i started by openin my blocked acc on the 1st of September nd i was told to to come 4 my visa on the 31 of October. All these was achieved by my school getting ïn touch with the embassy and also writing the aliens office ïn Germany to process my application ïn a day. Tke note that not all schools get involved ïn the visa processing( eg the 2nd school i got admission, Cottbus)
Oh dats great. Srry 4 bro/sis thingz.
Thanx for being replied, wish u da best n excellent in y'll studies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2012
surecan:

pls,can you tell me how you go about your admission and how you pay to uni-assist
Go to www.daad.de and search on d course u want to go for. Depending on d sch u may be able to apply directly or thru uni-assist. U will be linked to uni-assist website and u can pay thru fx(foreign exchange) transfer or mastercard(if u can do online banking-like GTBank). D bank acc will be stated there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2012
nuco:

WOW!! thats great news am really happy for you. So which is gonna b Cottbus or Eberswalde?
Thanx. Eberswalde
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2012
monique2002:
Go to www.daad.de and search on d course u want to go for. Depending on d sch u may be able to apply directly or thru uni-assist. U will be linked to uni-assist website and u can pay thru fx(foreign exchange) transfer or mastercard(if u can do online banking-like GTBank). D bank acc will be stated there.

Thanks,i have Gtb master card but uni assist said Nigeria cards are not accepted,do you say i should go ahead to use it because i have been using it to buy online.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2012
monique2002:

pls my GPA is 3.0 and i want to do masters in accounting but i read education accountancy(Bsc),do you think that this can be possible.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
surecan:

Thanks,i have Gtb master card but uni assist said Nigeria cards are not accepted,do you say i should go ahead to use it because i have been using it to buy online.
i had some1 ïn Germany pay 4 me though. Dat meams u'll ve to pay thru fx. Wen u tried usin ur card, was ït rejected?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
surecan:

pls my GPA is 3.0 and i want to do masters in accounting but i read education accountancy(Bsc),do you think that this can be possible.
Ÿes i think ït is possible. Bt if u want to very sure, send an email to the school of ur choice nd u'll get a reply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
monique2002:
i had some1 ïn Germany pay 4 me though. Dat meams u'll ve to pay thru fx. Wen u tried usin ur card, was ït rejected?

My brother i will like you to help me with information about prospect in Germany from the person you have over there since those that have been successful refused to through more light here.Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jidonex: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2012
Academy for Cultural Diplomacy in Berlin, Germany 5th – 10th March 2013.

PACKAGE INCLUDES
*Course fee
*meals
*Berlin excursion
*Refreshments
*Social activities
*Transportation
*Certificate of participation
*Accomodation
*Seminars
*Return flight ticket
*visa processing
*travel insurance

Participation Cost: The total participation cost for the program is N450,000 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only)
kindly pick your non-refundable application form at N3000.

Registration deadline: 9th November 2012

For participation and general enquiries, contact:

Admiralty Travels & Tours
Suite A73, De-Plazaville Mall
119, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 08035260879, 07031889223, 07041167501-3, 08174705701, 08035630363
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dotcomnamename: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
jidonex: Academy for Cultural Diplomacy in Berlin, Germany 5th – 10th March 2013.

PACKAGE INCLUDES
*Course fee
*meals
*Berlin excursion
*Refreshments
*Social activities
*Transportation
*Certificate of participation
*Accomodation
*Seminars
*Return flight ticket
*visa processing
*travel insurance

Participation Cost: The total participation cost for the program is N450,000 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only)
kindly pick your non-refundable application form at N3000.

Registration deadline: 9th November 2012

For participation and general enquiries, contact:

Admiralty Travels & Tours
Suite A73, De-Plazaville Mall
119, Obafemi Awolowo Way
Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 08035260879, 07031889223, 07041167501-3, 08174705701, 08035630363

Oya oya Vicjustice remove this advert now now now, i beg i beg i beg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by monique2002(f): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
surecan:

My brother i will like you to help me with information about prospect in Germany from the person you have over there since those that have been successful refused to through more light here.Thank you
Am a sis. According to him, there r jobs ïn Germany. He didn't throw more light on ït nd i didn't pester him abt ït. i'll still be ïn touch with d forum, so wen i get der, i'll ve 1st hand knowledge abt d situation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2012
monique2002:
Am a sis. According to him, there r jobs ïn Germany. He didn't throw more light on ït nd i didn't pester him abt ït. i'll still be ïn touch with d forum, so wen i get der, i'll ve 1st hand knowledge abt d situation.

ok,safe trip

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.