Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886311 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
dmitroika: hello guys, I'm at dubai airport right now about to connect to frankfurt. guys abeg na the same earth wey dubai dey na him naija sef dey? whao! i'm browsing for free on the airport's wi-fi and you need to see the speed! I guess i'll need to come see dubai proper mhen. Anyways, i'll be in germany by morning.. enjoy!
congrats.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Godson201333:

I was at Chemnitz,Dresden,en-routed to Leipzig,Halle.

Mehn I am proud to be living in Bayern.,..Dont be scared your luck might be waiting for you there...But eastern Germany remains Eastern.

All na politics.
Okay! One step @ a time sha. Make I enter leipzig first, then i'll take it from there.... God dey
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
aflynvir: that airport is something else far finer than Frankfurt airport sef! Oya Freiburg is waiting for u! Shey u don settle accommodation sha

I haven't yet but I have a landlady who wants to rent out so she says i should see her 8pm on monday. I was told at the nigerian airport that i'll receive my luggage at frankfurt and not dubai first, is this the normal practise?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2013
dmitroika:

I haven't yet but I have a landlady who wants to rent out so she says i should see her 8pm on monday. I was told at the nigerian airport that i'll receive my luggage at frankfurt and not dubai first, is this the normal practise?

Yea your luggage is on long transfer lol incase ya hungry go to any emirate desk and ask for your voucher meal which can be used at mc Donald's and more cos I know your flight won't leave for Frankfurt until morning
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 12:37am On Oct 14, 2013
dmitroika:

sure!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:46am On Oct 14, 2013
franklysco:
U dey scare the shit out of me! Lol

Man don't be scared today is Sunday every one is always at home... No where in Germany u won't see much blacks even the so called north
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Godson201333: I was at one of the eastern states today.....I am not even impressed cos the place if fucccken dry and the blacks there aren't that doing good.Mehn Western Germany sweet ooo

Man Sunday family day na everyone is at home so u can really know how the city looks like even the so called Berlin is as dry as anything on Sunday come see as them they look me and another nairaland members today wen we went out...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:12am On Oct 14, 2013
franklysco:
Charges would be deducted from it o. Remember a dorm acct is a current account
depends on the banks dorm account your using, I think
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2013
franklysco:
where did you book? At the airport or one of their offfices? Because of the situation of things, I can only book one day ahead. Am still waiting for my VISA

I booked online. The best way is to book online and choose the option of paying later when you get to the point of payment. Then you can walk into their office to pay and receive your ticket. If u go to their office to book, u might nt get a goood deal or be able to compare prices
By God's grace we will congratulate you soon on this thread
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Godson201333: I was at one of the eastern states today.....I am not even impressed cos the place if fucccken dry and the blacks there aren't that doing good.Mehn Western Germany sweet ooo

Oga Godson,am not sure Berlin and brandenburg will be as dry as you portray.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2013
bissiejoe:

Oga Godson,am not sure Berlin and brandenburg will be as dry as you portray.

Berlin Can never be dry of course cos its the capital and life is beautiful out there...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Mern... u guys are really helpful here. Would go enquire about the Euro fixed depo and the shares thing. Thanks Y'al. God bless you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2013
Godson201333:

Berlin Can never be dry of course cos its the capital and life is beautiful out there...

It's always over dry in Sundays Jere
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2013
aroyem4u:

I booked online. The best way is to book online and choose the option of paying later when you get to the point of payment. Then you can walk into their office to pay and receive your ticket. If u go to their office to book, u might nt get a goood deal or be able to compare prices
By God's grace we will congratulate you soon on this thread
. Thanks a lot. I pray they answer me miraculously soon!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
nachie20: Mern... u guys are really helpful here. Would go enquire about the Euro fixed depo and the shares thing. Thanks Y'al. God bless you.

As a banker, the best advice me can give u is for u to invest it in treasury bills. Do u know what treasury bills are? Since u av up to 1.4m I want to believe u must have an account officer. Contact your account officer to tell u how to go abt it. Why do I discourage a fixed deposit? The reason is becos the maximum a bank will pay you on fixed deposit is 8% interest Per annum. But treasury bills can go as high as 13% if the bank u r using makes a good deal for the booking. Treasury bills are sold every tuesday. The good thing abt Tbills is that the tenure is usually 91days so after 91days u can reinvest it and make another 13% on it plus u don't pay tax on Tbills and ur money is very safe. The day u buy it is d day u earn the interest just that u will wait for 91days for it to mature. Don't put the money in a dorm account. A dorm account is just a current account in foriegn currency. The bank won't even pay u up to 2% interest on ur current account.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
gaphary: Everyone that's gonna apply for this summer semester should start getting his/her documents ready oo. U know. Certification of documents and so on.

My two balls.

Please where and how do you do the certification of documents
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=aroyem4u]

Wow! wonderful advise there. I don't want to just depend on the acct officer jare. Cos directly or indirectly, he would also be working for the bank, u know. Thank u so so much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2013
I am looking at doing a Masters in the Summer Semester. I have the following options;

Uni-Bremen-Communication and Information Technology

Uni-Weimar-Computer Science and Media

Uni-kontanz-Information Engineering

FH-Koln(UOAS)-Communication Systems

FH-Koln(UOAS)-Information Systems

Uni-munster-Information Systems

Is there anybody in theses schools or has information about them and also chances of getting jobs in the cities and how the cities look like
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2013
olaoluphilip:

Please where and how do you do the certification of documents

German embassy or court. Certifying the docs at the embassy is free but you are will need to doll out money when you are certifying your docs at the court.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Godson201333:

I was at Chemnitz,Dresden,en-routed to Leipzig,Halle.

Mehn I am proud to be living in Bayern.,..Dont be scared your luck might be waiting for you there...But eastern Germany remains Eastern.

All na politics.
Where did you visit in Dresden? The new city or the old one? The city is nice and cool, lots of history too "it has been rebuilt anyway cause it was really bombed during world war 2".
Baba if na sunday u visit am, e mean say e go dry now......she u sabi how Sundays dey be.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
aflynvir: sure!

bro i'm at freiburg. at a friend's place at the moment though so i hope to finalize my accommodation stuff tonight. howdy?? where you dey?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmitroika:

bro i'm at freiburg. at a friend's place at the moment though so i hope to finalize my accommodation stuff tonight. howdy?? where you dey?
Thank God 4 a safe trip
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
ifemaco:
Thank God 4 a safe trip

Thanks bro, God bless you guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmitroika:

Bro, please how easy was it for u locating the train station from the terminal @ Frankfurt airport. Hope the language wasn't too much of a barrrier while u tried getting on a train to freiburg?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
aroyem4u:

Bro, please how easy was it for u locating the train station from the terminal @ Frankfurt airport. Hope the language wasn't too much of a barrrier while u tried getting on a train to freiburg?

No problem atall, everyone I spoke to was very willing to help. Even though the person doesn't speak english he/she will still find a way to help you.
From frankfurt airport I took a metro(free) to the station where I bought my train ticket and also boarded. Germany is indeed a great place to be. and their chics fine no be small grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmitroika:

No problem atall, everyone I spoke to was very willing to help. Even though the person doesn't speak english he/she will still find a way to help you.
From frankfurt airport I took a metro(free) to the station where I bought my train ticket and also boarded. Germany is indeed a great place to be. and their chics fine no be small grin

Wow. Cool. Can't wait!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
aroyem4u:

Wow. Cool. Can't wait!!!
u don hear chick nw u no fit wait again..lol.. cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
naijaobi:
u don hear chick nw u no fit wait again..lol.. cheesy

Bros I don't know what u r talking about mehn *winks*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
aroyem4u:

I booked for the train in Naija. @demoitrika I dey stay for techische fakultät. If u take bus 11 at Padua allee you go stop for there! Landwasser dey go Padua allee
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
dmitroika:

going for studies or chick? Dem never use book wire u for UniFreiburg

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank God babe matter don dey enter. I been dey think say na only Men dey for Germany. Lool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.