Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886339 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
U will get ur visa in jesus name.just prepared.dont over do things.be modest.u will surelly get it.which state is ur school located?
Anybody coming to baden wuttenburg?abi na only me dey dis state ni
princeolu254:

Bro my interview is very close and i need urgent answer..thanks anyway..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Bro i need your urgent Help, I got admission from 2 School FH Erfurt and FH Konstanz due to the fact that there was a delay with Nigeria Post i used FH Erfurt admission letter to open Block account and now i have the Admission letter from FH Konstanz can i use the letter from konstanz to apply for my visa even when i have used that of erfurt already for my block account.

Please advice me.

Yes u can use a different admission Letter for the Interview Sir

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
futurewise11: U will get ur visa in jesus name.just prepared.dont over do things.be modest.u will surelly get it.which state is ur school located?
Anybody coming to baden wuttenburg?abi na only me dey dis state ni

Amen...My school is in baden wuttenburg...so you are not alone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
well done guys am so impressed seeing peeps here dishing out info.....may Almighty God continue to guide those in germo and rest of us aspiring to get decent education.....peace!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Which city?
princeolu254:

Amen...My school is in baden wuttenburg...so you are not alone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
futurewise11: Which city?

Konstanz Bro...which city are you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
Retlingen.is like 3hr difference sha.i was told is a good city but expensive.no fear.its well.
princeolu254:

Konstanz Bro...which city are you?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
futurewise11: Retlingen.is like 3hr difference sha.i was told is a good city but expensive.no fear.its well.

Yea Bro.. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoayoka(m): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
When applying for germany business visa can I get my documents certified before before presenting it to the embassy and secondly I lost my birth certificate some years ago what can I do to this?
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Bro i need your urgent Help, I got admission from 2 School FH Erfurt and FH Konstanz due to the fact that there was a delay with Nigeria Post i used FH Erfurt admission letter to open Block account and now i have the Admission letter from FH Konstanz can i use the letter from konstanz to apply for my visa even when i have used that of erfurt already for my block account.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Nope dont do it because they will deny your visa,You dont need to be desperate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
omo ayoka: When applying for germany business visa can I get my documents certified before before presenting it to the embassy and secondly I lost my birth certificate some years ago what can I do to this?
Thanks.

You dont need certification, just make sure all documents you use to apply for visa are authentic ...good luck

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Nope dont do it because they will deny your visa,You dont need to be desperate

Thanks Bro....i will use the same one i used in opening my block account to apply for visa.. thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Thanks Bro....i will use the same one i used in opening my block account to apply for visa.. thanks alot.

You welcome Man,when you get to Germany you can always change your school
Re: German Embassy And Visa by moneybag100: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
Who will loan me 600k to add to my 1.3m for my block account in germany...will pay interest f you want that..once I got to Germany..will pay it for 5 months..

You don't need to give me the money until you see prove or we go together for the block account payment transfer.
Help a brother.
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Godson201333:

You welcome Man,when you get to Germany you can always change your school
How so? I thought one needs to be approved by the aliens office of that city before the VISA is issued by the embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
moneybag100: Who will loan me 600k to add to my 1.3m for my block account in germany...will pay interest f you want that..once I got to Germany..will pay it for 5 months..

You don't need to give me the money until you see prove or we go together for the block account payment transfer.
Help a brother.
Thanks.

Please i will advice you not to start such here...you can go for studies once you are ready but i can see you are not for now...Nice Evening
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
franklysco: .
How so? I thought one needs to be approved by the aliens office of that city before the VISA is issued by the embassy?

Yes that is why you cannot use 2 admission letter for your visa plus it makes the VO skeptical.

Once you get here and registered you might change your mind it depends on what works for you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes that is why you cannot use 2 admission letter for your visa plus it makes the VO skeptical.

Once you get here and registered you might change your mind it depends on what works for you.

in my own case, I used Bauhaus university Weimar to open my block account and did my interview but couldn't meet up this winter because of time as the school refuse to extend my enrollment date as required by the embassy. can I apply for visa next year with another schools admission letter? how possible is it? thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Unahh no tell me say Micro Finance Bank they this thread ooooooo......if so i need 7908 Euro too oooooooo....lol

Okay I will keep you in my prayers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
princeolu254:

Unahh no tell me say Micro Finance Bank they this thread ooooooo......if so i need 7908 Euro too oooooooo....lol

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz grin

@Tope, thanks...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lol .... I can't stop laughing here, peeps be turning this our luvli forum to circus affair... My lips are sealed abeg, b4 niggas will murder me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
suckermaterial:

in my own case, I used Bauhaus university Weimar to open my block account and did my interview but couldn't meet up this winter because of time as the school refuse to extend my enrollment date as required by the embassy. can I apply for visa next year with another schools admission letter? how possible is it? thanks.

Yes you can change to another school..They might ask you why you changing school cos they already got your info on the comp and also would ask you why u didnt get the visa last time..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
franklysco:
Pardon me, but I think prince has a point. Of course, he's not saying u really don't want to study, but being ready includes having the 8040 euro. it's usually the first step.
It's a tough request you are putting out there; the chances are slim that you'd see someone on NL to lend you such an amount.....PLUS , e b like say u dey quick vex cos u dey throw direct insult, and I think it's called for.

Guy you never see anything i bet you one day person go say make them borrow hamm VISA ...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.