Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886208 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
kayusboss: Guys, after making the payment into the blocked account...what sort of proof is one taking to the embassy

Confirmation of complete deposit of the Blocked Amount from Deutsch Bank.. they will send you that on your email 2-3days after the transfer has been made.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
futurewise11: In my state my state to extend is 100euro for one year,110euro for 2years.i was told that its only one year extension they grant in my city,so i pay only 100euro.

Please clarify on this.
Registration at foreigners office, is it the same as application for extension?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
hello house
Germany is swt but learning the language will make comnunication easier
n here in berlin theyve been very nice. also try as much as u could sort ur accommodation out before arriving.
I could nt locate a house i was going to checkout today, it was a german grl dat later took me to d street
berlin is generally ok and i get to use all d public transport for free as a student at htw
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
thanks oga futurewise and others....not that I really want to sideline uni-assist with my application It is just that I don't have a good university transcript....so...so weak grades which might count against me using uni-assist.am supposed to go for postG but because of the situation of things with my grades that's the main reason am opting for underG to start afresh....I only have waec and ND...and for private schools 650/month,dat go do something for blocked account...I was made to believe that west and south syd have alot to offer coz that's where peeps are studying..pls..you said admission is flexible and most schools are not under uni-assist in d north and east.......how life for north and east syd...smiles!! coz I heard terrible stories...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
to my ogas, i still cant find the application form to the Deutsche account.

anybody that has the direct link.

Abeg biko
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Omojayejaye: thanks oga futurewise and others....not that I really want to sideline uni-assist with my application It is just that I don't have a good university transcript....so...so weak grades which might count against me using uni-assist.am supposed to go for postG but because of the situation of things with my grades that's the main reason am opting for underG to start afresh....I only have waec and ND...and for private schools 650/month,dat go do something for blocked account...I was made to believe that west and south syd have alot to offer coz that's where peeps are studying..pls..you said admission is flexible and most schools are not under uni-assist in d north and east.......how life for north and east syd...smiles!! coz I heard terrible stories...

The last question u asked, people took their time to answer u and u couldn't even say "Thanks". U just ignored them. That's why I don't share my 2 spoons to everyone! Goodluck getting an answer
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
kayusboss: to my ogas, i still cant find the application form to the Deutsche account.

anybody that has the direct link.

Abeg biko

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html

Follow the link and click on "form"
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
God bless you sir. I saw something like "authenticating the form at the German embassy before sending it" how am i going to go about that sir?

Thanks in advance
franklysco:

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html

Follow the link and click on "form"
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2013
nachie20:
lucky you. Sent u a mail 2 days ago. did u get it?

Thanks and I thank God for the free accommodation. I got your emails and replied back to you smiley!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:19am On Oct 20, 2013
kayusboss: God bless you sir. I saw something like "authenticating the form at the German embassy before sending it" how am i going to go about that sir?

Thanks in advance
Fill and print the from, but don't sign it. Take it to the embassy, u'd sign it in front of the VO. U'd also submit it there they will b d one to send it on your behalf.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2013
You will get a notification of payment via email print it out.thats the block account payment receipt.
kayusboss: Guys, after making the payment into the blocked account...what sort of proof is one taking to the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2013
hello friends, please go to church , commit this new week into Gods hands and things would definitely get better. have a great week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lillaowow(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2013
futurewise11: (justnlgsa123@yahoo.com)
One love my people.

Hi bro, I try sending you an email using the email above. I got failure delivery notice.could you pls repost your email.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2013
Ok sir..but will this be when i'm going for the visa interview?
franklysco:
Fill and print the from, but don't sign it. Take it to the embassy, u'd sign it in front of the VO. U'd also submit it there they will b d one to send it on your behalf.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2013
kayusboss: Ok sir..but will this be when i'm going for the visa interview?

Before you go for interview (Once after you receive your admission letter)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Thank you sir....
princeolu254:

Before you go for interview (Once after you receive your admission letter)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2013
i am really blessed to have you guys around. God bless you all. Happy Sunday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
nkenyy: hello friends, please go to church , commit this new week into Gods hands and things would definitely get better. have a great week.
me neva c church to attend o
N abeg am still looking for accomodation....incase u c any in berlin and close to htw berlin
thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
After renting a house,u will take ur house contract to the rathouse of the community where you leave.its free of charge.its like u are there to register as a member of that paricular community.

Its the landkreis that extend visa.
franklysco:
Please clarify on this.
Registration at foreigners office, is it the same as application for extension?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Am working on the email addy thing.just give me tomorow.
lillaowow:

Hi bro, I try sending you an email using the email above. I got failure delivery notice.could you pls repost your email.
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
emeka55:

The last question u asked, people took their time to answer u and u couldn't even say "Thanks". U just ignored them. That's why I don't share my 2 spoons to everyone! Goodluck getting an answer

Bro Emekus, no vex sir. I am pleading on his behalf, he may not be conscious of it and I believe he must have learn his lesson by now. God bless you all and success awaits all of us in Jesus name. Happy Sunday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Omojayejaye: @honourableseyi don't know how to get it across to you..coz you're not online...on that kayus link scroll down it is 26 on the list....

Yeah I have seen the contact. I contacted the person in charge yesterday through phone but he said they only have French and Italian Languages.I guess searching continues. Have you try out the side that was posted here(Duolingo)? Ich bin ein Mann. Lols
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks jare.my people go to church were you will meet alot of matured african family christians.introduce yourself as a student,they have being blessing for me here,maybe because student is scarce here,i dont know.please watch out for aduro people that are into shaddy deal oooh.i recommend dos that have family here cos they tend to be more rsponsible.

nkenyy: hello friends, please go to church , commit this new week into Gods hands and things would definitely get better. have a great week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
@emeka check my post carefully you will notice I said thanks to futurewise and others...but I didn't notice that you replied my second question....winks**** futurewise is so active on this thread than any other person recently....sorry for making assumptions...that it's the other man.....cheers.. Honourableseyi duolingo didn't open on my fone...we will keep on searching sir.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Omojayejaye: @emeka check my post carefully you will notice I said thanks to futurewise and others...but I didn't notice that you replied my second question....winks**** futurewise is so active on this thread than any other person recently....sorry for making assumptions...that it's the other man.....cheers.. Honourableseyi duolingo didn't open on my fone...we will keep on searching sir.....

No body wants to answer ur questions cos u asked funny question....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
futurewise11: Thanks jare.my people go to church were you will meet alot of matured african family christians.introduce yourself as a student,they have being blessing for me here,maybe because student is scarce here,i dont know.please watch out for aduro people that are into shaddy deal oooh.i recommend dos that have family here cos they tend to be more rsponsible.

Lol ok we don here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
kayusboss: Ok sir..but will this be when i'm going for the visa interview?
No. It should b done like 3-4 weeks before your interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oga tope no worry,we go look for mosque too.how berlin today nau?
topeajis:

Lol ok we don here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
futurewise11: Thanks jare.my people go to church were you will meet alot of matured african family christians.introduce yourself as a student,they have being blessing for me here,maybe because student is scarce here,i dont know.please watch out for aduro people that are into shaddy deal oooh.i recommend dos that have family here cos they tend to be more rsponsible.

What of hope wey nova get family 4 there, make we no trust am ni?.....na u talk am o.. Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thank you very much
franklysco: .
No. It should b done like 3-4 weeks before your interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
futurewise11: Oga tope no worry,we go look for mosque too.how berlin today nau?

Berlin they sweet cold nt to much but just home chilling u know na only Sundays I they rest na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
ganasy: hello house
Germany is swt but learning the language will make comnunication easier
n here in berlin theyve been very nice. also try as much as u could sort ur accommodation out before arriving.
I could nt locate a house i was going to checkout today, it was a german grl dat later took me to d street
berlin is generally ok and i get to use all d public transport for free as a student at htw
thanks for the information. please can I apply for M.sc in TUM as a native speaker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.