Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885444 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
naijaobi:
hmmm is dis not odinakaprince re-surfacing? cheesy

Lool. U no dey forget person o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello guys, Rejoice with me cos I finally got the much anticipated mail from the embassy today. I bless baba God oooo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
hilpton: Hello guys, Rejoice with me cos I finally got the much anticipated mail from the embassy today. I bless baba God oooo.

Congrats Bro...when did you do your interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
hilpton: Hello guys, Rejoice with me cos I finally got the much anticipated mail from the embassy today. I bless baba God oooo.

Congrats Bro.. Safe trip to Germany..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
princeolu254:

Congrats Bro...when did you do your interview

2nd october bro.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Justcul:

Congrats Bro.. Safe trip to Germany..

Appreciate bro..... thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ifemaco: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Congrats oooh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=futurewise11]Thanks jare.my people go to church were you will meet alot of matured african family christians.introduce yourself as a student,they have being blessing for me here,maybe because student is scarce here,i dont know.please watch out for aduro people that are into shaddy deal oooh.i recommend dos that have family here cos they tend to be more rsponsible.

[/quote
good evening friends, @ futurewise you are right. this our brothers here can do alot of harm than good to anyone if you are not careful so mind the company you keep and who you tell things. even these buses wey i don dey enter self, them no dey look the face for the ID wey i dey show them. Be very careful with your documents . good night.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
futurewise11: You are welcome bro.i really like to see many nigeria in germany.atleast in my area ooh,am yet to see a nigerian student.

Whenever i go to a nigerian party/church,the people there always look at me with surprise......so u come germany come study?omo na una go enjoy germany oooh.just face ur study u will enjoy this country.thats what they always tell me.dem go so,pupo ninu wa eyinkule,la gba wo ile.

My advice,please learn the language before coming here,it helps alot.i was offer a job by a nigerian in eningen,but because of the language barrier i cant do it.if u have ur drivers license bring it along.and prepare for german school,there course no easy ooh,but we will overcome

Learn it and mingle.

Which area? Reutlingen?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
congrats to you my brother.... As we rejoice with you today so shall we all still expecting rejoice...safe trip as you move
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes boss.
kelly4top:

Which area? Reutlingen?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
gaphary:

Lool. U no dey forget person o.

D guy na FBI......no mind am
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013

Wow.......congrats baba smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jamoyt001:

D guy na FBI......no mind am

Lool. Abi o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
ifemaco:
Congrats oooh

Thanks ooooo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
wonderbobs: congrats to you my brother.... As we rejoice with you today so shall we all still expecting rejoice...safe trip as you move

A big amen..... All NLs joy will be full
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Congests bro finally. I picked mine 2day
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Wow.......congrats baba smiley

Thanks boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
franklysco:
Congests bro finally. I picked mine 2day

Yes oo mr franco... At last I smiled. Wen u dey comot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Congrats!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by lillaowow(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2013
futurewise11: Is it the same program?

Hi bro.
Have you sorted out your email?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
congratz bro>>between whch uni and what program r u going for..also dont 4get to update us on ur experiences o
hilpton:

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
congrats!!! Mr hilpton...... honourableseyi hope you are good ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
uzoexcel: congratz bro>>between whch uni and what program r u going for..also dont 4get to update us on ur experiences o

Na university of wuppertal, Computer simulation in science........ Msc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hilpton: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omojayejaye: congrats!!! Mr hilpton...... honourableseyi hope you are good ...

Thanks a lot... Appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Five things to do and five things not to do on German public transport : http://www.thelocal.de/gallery/lifestyle/2063/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
hilpton:

Yes oo mr franco... At last I smiled. Wen u dey comot
23rd.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Omojayejaye: congrats!!! Mr hilpton...... honourableseyi hope you are good ...

I am good here boss. Just kind of busy . You nko? How is your stuff going?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by candyboi: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2013
Please oooo stelie where r u? I need ur hlp or any other persn at TUM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2013
congrats and remain focused when u get there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by uzoexcel(m): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2013
u going to TUMmen, i heard the sch is tough especially as partaining to engineering
candyboi: Please oooo stelie where r u? I need ur hlp or any other persn at TUM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.