Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886465 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
topeajis:

No body wants to answer ur questions cos u asked funny question....

He didn't even ask a question. That's the funny part
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi]

Bro Emekus, no vex sir. I am pleading on his behalf, he may not be conscious of it and I believe he must have learn his lesson by now. God bless you all and success awaits all of us in Jesus name. Happy Sunday[/quote

My honourable, i no vex o. My own na to share my 2 spoons in anyway I can and learn from others too. God go see us through. Happy Sunday
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Omojayejaye: @emeka check my post carefully you will notice I said thanks to futurewise and others...but I didn't notice that you replied my second question....winks**** futurewise is so active on this thread than any other person recently....sorry for making assumptions...that it's the other man.....cheers.. Honourableseyi duolingo didn't open on my fone...we will keep on searching sir.....

Ok sir, since futurwise is more active than any other person "according to you". Maybe u should always direct ur questions to him and not include "others". Na my busy body carry me reply u. I 4 dey my own jeje o!... No vex biko
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
emeka55:

Ok sir, since futurwise is more active than any other person "according to you". Maybe u should always direct ur questions to him and not include "others". Na my busy body carry me reply u. I 4 dey my own jeje o!... No vex biko

Why would anyone wants to answer his question when they are funny...........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=emeka55][/quote]

Thanks boss, happy Sunday to you too. Du bin gut
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
emeka55:

He didn't even ask a question. That's the funny part

I no dey see ur two spoons lately. Wetin happen ? Hope u're good.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
gaphary:

he is still blessing his spoons before he will start distributiing it this week. please no mind me, I need 5 spoons.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
suckermaterial:
he is still blessing his spoons before he will start distributiing it this week. please no mind me, I need 5 spoons.

Lol. Ask and u shall be given, so says the Lord.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
gaphary:

Mathew 7: 7
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
gaphary:

No be for any thing OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
gaphary:

My brother, the pot still dey fire o. I go soon begin share am. I'm fine... Hope u're fine too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
suckermaterial:

U are in the spirit jare... U understand wella
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
well everything about me is just funny.....no vex.....biko... ur 2 spoons.....cheers....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Shout out to my oga them @tope, @oga futurewise, @frank, @lilly and @oga godson wey I never see for some time undecided I wonder where he went to And all the other ogas wey I no call, all protocols observed.... I aint got no questions, just wanna shoutout....una too much. Make God continue to dey bless una wella, una get mouth.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
wonderbobs: Shout out to my oga them @tope, @oga futurewise, @frank, @lilly and @oga godson wey I never see for some time undecided I wonder where he went to And all the other ogas wey I no call, all protocols observed.... I aint got no questions, just wanna shoutout....una too much. Make God continue to dey bless una wella, una get mouth.

Bro, are u done wif ur interview?? Am applying @ ur uni dis summer hopefully
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Justcul:

Bro, are u done wif ur interview?? Am applying @ ur uni dis summer hopefully
. I have not, but in a weeks time I will..... I believe God, he shall see me through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Hi,Everybody out here,Hope ya all doing great.!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Godson201333: Hi,Everybody out here,Hope ya all doing great.!!
. Where did you go to since oga godson?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2013
wonderbobs: . Where did you go to since oga godson?

I have been busy with studies make una no vex oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2013
My ogas, Is statement of result also allowed because unilag said they can only post transcript to a university address and I need to send it to Uni-assist. Please advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2013
kayusboss: My ogas, Is statement of result also allowed because unilag said they can only post transcript to a university address and I need to send it to Uni-assist. Please advice

Univ name.......,
c/o Uni-assist,
Dhfjg hdjdkkff...
Berling, hfjfk....
Germany...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2013
hello house, please i want to find out for all those applying to about 3 university in uni assit do we need to write one motivational letter or 3 motivational letter.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Tell them to post it to uni assist.explain to them that uni assist is the organization in charge of verifying academic transfic for german school.

kayusboss: My ogas, Is statement of result also allowed because unilag said they can only post transcript to a university address and I need to send it to Uni-assist. Please advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2013
Is it the same program?
richard4ssky: hello house, please i want to find out for all those applying to about 3 university in uni assit do we need to write one motivational letter or 3 motivational letter.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2013
richard4ssky: hello house, please i want to find out for all those applying to about 3 university in uni assit do we need to write one motivational letter or 3 motivational letter.....

Lool. How could u even think of using one Motivation letter for 3 different applications. Or don't u know the content of a motivation letter ? U funny o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Thank your sir. Have a wonderful week ahead
futurewise11: Tell them to post it to uni assist.explain to them that uni assist is the organization in charge of verifying academic transfic for german school.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
hello good people.....just got something good to learning German for beginners like me.... http://german.about.com/od/onlinecourses/a/lentils.htm. hope it really helps....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
hello everyone.please I am planning on going for visa interview with sponsorship letter from my a uncle in germany.what informations should I know about my sponsor as regards to questions from the VO.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
emekanna2: hello everyone.please I am planning on going for visa interview with sponsorship letter from my a uncle in germany.what informations should I know about my sponsor as regards to questions from the VO.
read tru previous post on this tread statin from page 146 downard u wil see wat u lukin 4,hope dat helps

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
wonderbobs: Shout out to my oga them @tope, @oga futurewise, @frank, @lilly and @oga godson wey I never see for some time undecided I wonder where he went to And all the other ogas wey I no call, all protocols observed.... I aint got no questions, just wanna shoutout....una too much. Make God continue to dey bless una wella, una get mouth.

Thank you. God bless you too. University is already busy for us here.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
emekanna2: hello everyone.please I am planning on going for visa interview with sponsorship letter from my a uncle in germany.what informations should I know about my sponsor as regards to questions from the VO.
hmmm is dis not odinakaprince re-surfacing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emekanna2: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
naijaobi:
hmmm is dis not odinakaprince re-surfacing? cheesy
pls I just asked a question which needs answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.