Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884638 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Katangora: Goodday house,
I have a little prob, I just discovered some grades in my WAEC certificates are starting to erase, the photocopies of the cert I made before now was clear, I still have them.. But its written at the tail end of the certificate that erasure makes it invalid.. Will it be wise to present my NECO at the embassy during interview or I should go ahead submitting my WAEC ? Remember I submitted my WAEC to schools for. Masters admission.

Part of the student visa requirement is that u come with a WAEC scratch card. Even if the "A" on your certificate has changed to "E", it won't change on the Waec website. The embassy can always confirm everything.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . First of all, you need to be scolded for not laminating your WAEC certificate, but e don happs be say e don happs... I will give you this advice via it being what I would do,someone might have a better advice. since your not interviewing like very soon(I hope) I think you should make a move now to get a new certificate, this is nigeria and I believe you can get a new one in a matter of days if you want to.... That's my advice someone else might have a better suggesion though... I don't really think its advisable to present a document different from what you secured the admission with, just to be on a safe side.
I'm seeking Msc admission, I'm not really sure if WAEC is a pre requisite for it, I just included it in my application.. WAEC don't issue two certificates, but I get WAEC GCE result, though I'm yet to apply for the certificate.. Pls I need more suggestions
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
emeka55:

Part of the student visa requirement is that u come with a WAEC scratch card. Even if the "A" on your certificate has changed to "E", it won't change on the Waec website. The embassy can always confirm everything.
yes I get, but WAEC wrote at the tailend of the certificate that erasure makes it invalid... That's just my fear
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Katangora: I'm seeking Msc admission, I'm not really sure if WAEC is a pre requisite for it, I just included it in my application.. WAEC don't issue two certificates, but I get WAEC GCE result, though I'm yet to apply for the certificate.. Pls I need more suggestions
. Humans make the rules, humans bend the rules too... Don't stay there believing it can't be done... They said no one could have 2 international passports but I have 2... Well its up to you sha. I have dropped my own suggestion.. Tuale
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
emeka55:

Nobody is misleading anybody and nobody knows it all. Oga futurewise, go to the embassy and confirm yourself or contact them. Basic german knowledge of at least A1 is required for Bsc whether ur entire course is taught in American or british english! Am sure u applied for Msc and not Bsc. Anybody that is not asked for it is probably lucky! I am not persuading anybody to learn the language after all, I don't have shares in Goethe Institute. Let them keep calling u because of my post. Make dem no call embassy. This is the last I'll talk about this language issue. Peace!

Yah u on th track future wise na bsc student and I sabi many bsc student in germany way no sabi the language @ all self and am very sure of dis ask kelly also.. But wat woked fo A might nt work for B. But if ur languag is fully english taught if its bsc or msc u don't need it if ur school don't ask for it. Do ur reseaerch well dis should nt be a issue here we have talked about dis before..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . First of all, you need to be scolded for not laminating your WAEC certificate, but e don happs be say e don happs... I will give you this advice via it being what I would do,someone might have a better advice. since your not interviewing like very soon(I hope) I think you should make a move now to get a new certificate, this is nigeria and I believe you can get a new one in a matter of days if you want to.... That's my advice someone else might have a better suggesion though... I don't really think its advisable to present a document different from what you secured the admission with, just to be on a safe side.

Are you kidding me? Getting another WAEC certificate in a matter of days? I don't know if you have a special way to do that though. To my own knowledge, getting it is kind of cumbersome oooo. May be you can use internet printout and submit it with WAEC scratch card
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ jamoy and gaphary.....pls do you guys know of any english taught bachelor degree in the university of paderborn.......coz I have searched DaAd several times but couldn't get one..tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
honourableseyi:

Are you kidding me? Getting another WAEC certificate in a matter of days? I don't know if you have a special way to do that though. To my own knowledge, getting it is kind of cumbersome oooo. May be you can use internet printout and submit it with WAEC scratch card
. Bros... Am confused on where you work now, today its at the embassy 2moro waec office...weeda....please let people try ou stuffs before discouraging them, nna ehh, well maybe I can do all things and because of your little faith you can do so little...NOINSULT bro just saying.. My belief....ICANDOALLTHINGS.... And guess what? It works for me... So chill mehn...chilax bro and stop discouraging peeps
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
gaphary:

Wagbayi Paddy me. Amen o. Which course u wan go for ?

Congates bros nice course try join the waiting list for ur accomodation stufff asap but that course is nt tution free sha.. Welcome to berlin man..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Bros... Am confused on where you work now, today its at the embassy 2moro waec office...weeda....please let people try ou stuffs before discouraging them, nna ehh, well maybe I can do all things and because of your little faith you can do so little...NOINSULT bro just saying.. My belief....ICANDOALLTHINGS.... And guess what? It works for me... So chill mehn...chilax bro and stop discouraging peeps

What i know is that getting new WAEC Certificate takes months...it happened to me when i had an error with my date of birth, i couldnt wait for WAEC for correction, i ended up using affidavit to back it up....All i can suggest is always attached the original and printout together and scratch card also incase they need to verify.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Oga honourableseyi how are you doing sir,my bro got a Lang school in benin . 36k no certificate and 64k with certificate...for 3months/level which is like 2X that of Goethe...this Lang thinz na big issue..maybe I should just do a1 and a2 without cert, b1 with cert or I should get english taught programmes coz of time and fancy my slim chances...pls your thoughts.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Omojayejaye: Oga honourableseyi how are you doing sir,my bro got a Lang school in benin . 36k no certificate and 64k with certificate...for 3months/level which is like 2X that of Goethe...this Lang thinz na big issue..maybe I should just do a1 and a2 without cert, b1 with cert or I should get english taught programmes coz of time and fancy my slim chances...pls your thoughts.....

That's on the high side o...I did my A1 in benin....tuition fee was 25K(plus materials) for 3mths (infact till you pass grin)and exam fee 15K (10K @goethe and some processing fee)...I attended d class for 6 weeks and wrote ma exam on d 14th and 15th oct. 2013...and I passed.

Alles gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
emeka55:

Nobody is misleading anybody and nobody knows it all. Oga futurewise, go to the embassy and confirm yourself or contact them. Basic german knowledge of at least A1 is required for Bsc whether ur entire course is taught in American or british english! Am sure u applied for Msc and not Bsc. Anybody that is not asked for it is probably lucky! I am not persuading anybody to learn the language after all, I don't have shares in Goethe Institute. Let them keep calling u because of my post. Make dem no call embassy. This is the last I'll talk about this language issue. Peace!

What are you saying I applied for bachelor and my student visa was granted...same with my friend and a couple of people that I know that were going for B.sc. We should always try to verify the information we give out on this forum

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello every one, please can
someone advice me on the best bank I can use for
fund transfer to uni assist because I am just
coming from uba and they are telling me that in
other for me to transfer €100 I have to pay an
interest rate of €50 which I think is too expensive,
can someone please advice me on the bank I can
use for my fund transfer with low transfer rate
plzzzzzz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Omojayejaye: @ jamoy and gaphary.....pls do you guys know of any english taught bachelor degree in the university of paderborn.......coz I have searched DaAd several times but couldn't get one..tanx

Don't think there's any at BSc level..........d English based I know is electrical systems, computer science and international economics or so and dey re at MSc level
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
t-med:

What are you saying I applied for bachelor and my student visa was granted...same with my friend and a couple of people that I know that were going for B.sc. We should always try to verify the information we give out on this forum

Thanks bro .. Dis should nt be an issue again self.. I tire for the guy.. How u side and hope u they enjoy the cold wwell well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
topeajis:

Thanks bro .. Dis should nt be an issue again self.. I tire for the guy.. How u side and hope u they enjoy the cold wwell well

Longest time Bro...still trying to adapt to the cold weather o...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
topeajis:

Congates bros nice course try join the waiting list for ur accomodation stufff asap but that course is nt tution free sha.. Welcome to berlin man..

Thanks bruh. #Appreciate. Yap I know 2k€ for the program. U dey twitter or bbm ? Make we relate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please fellows, I need to know who's in trier right now, or someone close to the city of trier.... Please My oga them wey dey for germo, abeg make una help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
futurewise11: Lets be objectıve here.everbody knows ıts very ımportant for everyday lıfe,to understand german.

My questıon ıs where do you see ıt as requırement for student vısa(englısh speakıng program)?

If you guys says to easıly ıntegrate ınto the system,ı agree absolutely.but sayıng ıs requıre for student vısa,ıts totally wrong and mısleadıng.

Peace

And to make it clear,Either your under programm is in english or deutsch...You still need German language for undegraduate to a certain level,its either you are lucky to get the visa there or you get here and start having problems....However no short cut just look at your school requirement and do the right thing...If na english go for it...If na german satisfy requirement chikena grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Godson201333:

And to make it clear,Either your under programm is in english or deutsch...You still need German language for undegraduate to a certain level,its either you are lucky to get the visa there or you get here and start having problems....However no short cut just look at your school requirement and do the right thing...If na english go for it...If na german satisfy requirement chikena grin grin

You don finish everything...Matter don close for here...chai nahh my head this topic start....lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

You dont finish everything...Matter don close for here...chai nahh my head this topic start....lol grin grin grin grin

bros bist du schon in Deutschland oder noch in Nigeria?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Godson201333:

. Oga godson, as tourist wey you be, you no sabi person for trier
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Godson201333:

bros bist du schon in Deutschland oder noch in Nigeria?

Ich bin noch in Nigeria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Oga godson, as tourist wey you be, you no sabi person for trier

Ich kennen Universitat Trier and i got admission there and my admission is still valid with them,Just that im in love with this state of BAVARIA in fact i was there weeks ago...Its a nice student city located in the state of Rhine-Pfalz...Major city around it is Mainz,kaiser lautern....Trier is good nothing to worry about.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

Ich bin noch in Nigeria

Have u heard from the embassy yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello every one, please can
someone advice me on the best bank I can use for
fund transfer to uni assist because I am just
coming from uba and they are telling me that in
other for me to transfer €100 I have to pay an
interest rate of €50 which I think is too expensive,
can someone please advice me on the bank I can
use for my fund transfer with low transfer rate
plzzzzzz

It's like u don't take time to read, u just post post and post.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
emeka55:

Have u heard from the embassy yet?

Still waiting Bros, today made it 3weeks...just in panic and prayer....maybe thats why Godson said am depressed...lol

I Believe God will see me through.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Godson201333:

Ich kennen Universitat Trier and i got admission there and my admission is still valid with them,Just that im in love with this state of BAVARIA in fact i was there weeks ago...Its a nice student city located in the state of Rhine-Pfalz...Major city around it is Mainz,kaiser lautern....Trier is good nothing to worry about.
. Bro seriously I know its a cool city, but that's not my ish now, wanna talk about other logistics like accommodation and all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

Still waiting Bros, today made it 3weeks...just in panic and prayer....maybe thats why Godson said am depressed...lol

I Believe God will see me through.
. Bro have you made any effort to contact the aliens office in your city
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Bro have you made any effort to contact the aliens office in your city

No i haven't..just trying to be patient because my Aufnahmeprufung is in January but i will do that if i dont hear from them by next week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

No i haven't..just trying to be patient because my Aufnahmeprufung is in January but i will do that if i dont hear from them by next week.
okay, but I think you should sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.