Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886405 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
@princeolu this date of birth ish u mentioned is the problem I am having. And I have already dropped my certificate for correction but I'm applying for the next winter semester. I pray they would have made the correction before then. But if worst comes to worse I will use my NECO(which is not that bad) but the WAEC grades are too good to be ignored

princeolu254:

What i know is that getting new WAEC Certificate takes months...it happened to me when i had an error with my date of birth, i couldnt wait for WAEC for correction, i ended up using affidavit to back it up....All i can suggest is always attached the original and printout together and scratch card also incase they need to verify.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

Goethe dont offer Zertifikat Deutsch A2...Oga

HAHA they offer A2, besides am writing this Nov. Get your facts right
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Don't think there's any at BSc level..........d English based I know is electrical systems, computer science and international economics or so and dey re at MSc level
Thanks for your response....I will try other schools
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am so liking this duolingo software..........its really helping with my German language studies

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
gaphary:

Thanks bruh. #Appreciate. Yap I know 2k€ for the program. U dey twitter or bbm ? Make we relate.

K no wahala I they bbm sha..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Cindino20:

That's on the high side o...I did my A1 in benin....tuition fee was 25K(plus materials) for 3mths (infact till you pass grin)and exam fee 15K (10K @goethe and some processing fee)...I attended d class for 6 weeks and wrote ma exam on d 14th and 15th oct. 2013...and I passed.

Alles gute
I so much appreciate you for d info...pls...can you kindly give me the link or address of the lang school you had yours....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jamoyt001: Am so liking this duolingo software..........its really helping with my German language studies

The site no dey gree open for my phone sad
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
gaphary:

The site no dey gree open for my phone sad

Only on android phone or u can open it on PC
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Justcul:

Only on android phone or u can open it on PC

Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
gaphary:

Thanks.

Yaa.....Na d android app I dey use self......so nice and well structured
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
richard4ssky: Hello every one, please can
someone advice me on the best bank I can use for
fund transfer to uni assist because I am just
coming from uba and they are telling me that in
other for me to transfer €100 I have to pay an
interest rate of €50 which I think is too expensive,
can someone please advice me on the bank I can
use for my fund transfer with low transfer rate
plzzzzzz

Hi
I am in (Italy and moving soon to DE, Hafenstadt,if you know wetin i mean) and can help you pay the uni assit fee, if we come into a good agreement and you balance me the funds in Naira, As for you all, there are still some school you don't need uni assit and recently got admission to (Studienkolleg) 2 aufnahmepruefung in DEC and January

My opinion Uni assit sucks but its a nice way of having them handle all your application process for you. tongue

Tschuess!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
styles2009:

Hi
I am in (Italy and moving soon to DE, Hafenstadt,if you know wetin i mean) and can help you pay the uni assit fee, if we come into a good agreement and you balance me the funds in Naira, As for you all, there are still some school you don't need uni assit and recently got admission to (Studienkolleg) 2 aufnahmepruefung in DEC and January

My opinion Uni assit sucks but its a nice way of having them handle all your application process for you. tongue

Tschuess!

HAHA grin grin grin ITALY,SPAIN,GREECE....KASALA DON burst oo dead zones.

Germany all the way!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
ifemaco:
Must one do the studienkollege before studying for undergraduate

Yes, you can't escape it and the language of instruction is GERMAN only! Studienkolleg is 2 semester and a final exam,when you pass, you can then apply to any Uni or Polytechnic of your choice in Germany.

Am thinking of starting an informative blog on this topic asap angry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
aroyem4u: There's something I found out that nobody else has mentioned so far on this forum. While coming to Germany for ur studies esp masters, PLEASE COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP. U can't survive here without it and if u r thinking of buying one here, u won't really enjoy it because d keypad is configured primarily for german typing. U must also start practising using google cos there will be lots of tasks that google will help u with... Dis one that some people dont even know how to use google to search for study program, just wondering how they will use it to search for research papers...

Guy, you nailed it, the invention of BB has created alot of illiterate among nigerian youth, common google u no fit search.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Junipero: @prince olu im going to Konstanz for d preparatory course... after dat uni stuttgart , offenburg or karlsruhe.

Are you coming for the aufnahmeprufung in January in Konstanz? holla me, we got some things in common.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
styles2009:

Yes, you can't escape it and the language of instruction is GERMAN only! Studienkolleg is 2 semester and a final exam,when you pass, you can then apply to any Uni or Polytechnic of your choice in Germany.

Am thinking of starting an informative blog on this topic asap angry
. Are you sure of this news your giving out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Bros... Am confused on where you work now, today its at the embassy 2moro waec office...weeda....please let people try ou stuffs before discouraging them, nna ehh, well maybe I can do all things and because of your little faith you can do so little...NOINSULT bro just saying.. My belief....ICANDOALLTHINGS.... And guess what? It works for me... So chill mehn...chilax bro and stop discouraging peeps

I neither work for WAEC nor GERMAN embassy. But I will refute your claim that someone can get another WAEC certificate in days without passing through arranging/bribing channel. Having two passport instead of one; is it legal or illegal? What does the law of the land says about it? For the fact that you have done it and it worked, does that make it legal? If I should begin to expand this your comment, it will look like as if I'm picking on you which i don't want. Mind you, I only give opinions base on my own voalition and what have I read here and online; that was why I said in my own opinion. Almost everyone knows that using printout and card is the best bet in this situation but since you said your own is the best option, I am not forcing him to do what I said. When I joined this group, I asked questions too, and I got answers to my questions then why becoming a silent follower when I can contribute my own quota? Also, I am not competing with you here, I only post what I think can bring solutions to questions asked. No offence bro.Shalom boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Are you sure of this news your giving out

Bros you dey fear? Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
styles2009:

Hi

Tschuess!

And the superhero we have all been waiting for has finally arrived! Whatelse do we need to know sir?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
styles2009:

Guy, you nailed it, the invention of BB has created alot of illiterate among nigerian youth, common google u no fit search.

The invention of bb has created a lot of illiterate among nigerian youth? I'm inspired
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Post your questions,i'll answer with my best knowledge.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
honourableseyi:

I neither work for WAEC nor GERMAN embassy. But I will refute your claim that someone can get another WAEC certificate in days without passing through arranging/bribing channel. Having two passport instead of one; is it legal or illegal? What does the law of the land says about it? For the fact that you have done it and it worked, does that make it legal? If I should begin to expand this your comment, it will look like as if I'm picking on you which i don't want. Mind you, I only give opinions base on my own voalition and what have I read here and online; that was why I said in my own opinion. Almost everyone knows that using printout and card is the best bet in this situation but since you said your own is the best option, I am not forcing him to do what I said. When I joined this group, I asked questions too, and I got answers to my questions then why becoming a silent follower when I can contribute my own quota? Also, I am not competing with you here, I only post what I think can bring solutions to questions asked. No offence bro.Shalom boss
. Whatever made you feel you can pick on me?? If you feel you can't give something to an official to get what you want, then I guess your not in nigeria at all... Well everyone has his opinions.... Its no fight...chilax mate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

Bros you dey fear? Lol
. No fears bro, no fears... Just asking because I read one thing today and I read another... Am actually done with all this processes and the things people bring up baffles me because I passed through non of them, maybe my own grace is different sha... Well its aii..nsogbu adiro mehn
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jamoyt001: Am so liking this duolingo software..........its really helping with my German language studies

May God bless who posted the duolingo site here. I am enjoying it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
styles2009: Post your questions,i'll answer with my best knowledge.

Pls I want to apply to a University in Germany with free tuition for Bsc. I just collected my Waec result. How do I go about it and what are the documents I need. Thank you sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Whatever made you feel you can pick on me?? If you feel you can't give something to an official to get what you want, then I guess your not in nigeria at all... Well everyone has his opinions.... Its no fight...chilax mate

But in truth, that doesn't make it right. You only encourage people to do the right and legal thing not otherwise. No fight boss, I wish you success and we will all meet and celebrate again when we get to Germo in Jesus name.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
honourableseyi:

But in truth, that doesn't make it right. You only encourage people to do the right and legal thing not otherwise. No fight boss, I wish you success and we will all meet and celebrate again when we get to Germo in Jesus name.
. Bro this one you sound like this I hope you drink beer, because I would love us to sit over one or two bottles when we all get what we looking for... And tell me you've done nothing illegal before?? Onyeoma ...abeg no form that one reach here ooo, no p sha.. We shall celebrate, but if not over drinks, o boy do it yourself ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
wonderbobs: . Are you sure of this news your giving out
100% sure, no studienkolleg teach in any other language than german.
Why do you think the embassy is stressing for you to have a good knowledge of german??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Briony84(f): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
emeka55:

Pls I want to apply to a University in Germany with free tuition for Bsc. I just collected my Waec result. How do I go about it and what are the documents I need. Thank you sir

Laughing real hard.....he is a super hero with mind reading abilities..no need to even toss a question to him....hehehehe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
This one wey Super hero don enter, hope e no go start to dey sell visa for this thread. *thinking out loud*

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2013
emeka55:

First you need to learn german, then enquire form the embassy the financial requirements to study in Germany for undergraduate levels.

Find out from Goethe Institut Lagos, they got lot of information, i got this from their website, i'll advice you to visit them asap and know about registration.

Goethe-Institut Lagos
Lagos City Hall
Catholic Mission Street opposite Holy Cross Cathedral
Lagos Island
Lagos
Tel: +234 1 7746888
http://www.goethe.de/ins/ng/lag/enindex.htm

Cheers!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2013
gaphary: This one wey Super hero don enter, hope e no go start to dey sell visa for this thread. *thinking out loud*

Got no time to sell you visas or stuff like that, if you need anything i would do here, it might not be free,if it involves me using my resources but coming to say, I would guarantee you a visa by paying me a fee,(Hell NO!) I am not into that, the Embassy is responsible for such services. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.