Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884619 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 12:58am On Nov 07, 2013
hi pals, how can I go abt attain the required german health insurance scheme from here or can I use my nigerian natural health insurance document/card?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2013
pls palz I need a list of free or chea0 tutio fee german university that offers bachelor's degree in civil engineering fully taught in english ur replys wud b appreciated thaks peepz.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2013
You know you can get the list youself. All you need is type "www.google.com" on your phone browser and it gives you google homepage. Type into the search field, any of the following keyword in any order; German civil engineering bachelors in English and you will get several results..just take your time to check them individually. I am sure you will find at least one by joggling the keywords. Goodluck
magnus4life: pls palz I need a t of free or chea0 tutio fee german university that offers bachelor's degree in civil engineering fully taught in english ur replys wud b appreciated thaks peepz.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

I get ur point also, but one thing you should have noticed with them is that the are not frequent with the thread but just people that drop in for that question.

Anyways, this is not something I have come across on the thread so please help me with it.

I want to apply to a uni didn't send ToEfL elecronically to them, don't have the original TOEFL and the dead line is before my result gets to me. Can I apply with internet printed out copy?
Thank you.

And what exactly does the bolded mean?

I think d best option is to write d school, explaining d challenges u have and den present d option of d internet print out if it can be accepted pending d time u'll send d original cop directly from toefl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2013
gaphary:

Na Masters Program in International and Development Economics (MIDE) I applied in August.

Wow......congrats bro......waiting for mine @Paderborn as well.......we shall all have great success bro wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Wow......congrats bro......waiting for mine @Paderborn as well.......we shall all have great success bro wink

Wagbayi Paddy me. Amen o. Which course u wan go for ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Where do you see that requırement?ı just got a call from nıgerıa because of thıs your post.please kındly ınform the house where A1 ıs requıre for an englısh program.

emeka55: 2 pages on Princeolu... Una wan kill am? grin
Do u guys know that if u are going for Bsc even if it is taught in Queens English only, the embassy requires u provide at least A1 german language certificate? Yes! Even in goethe institute they advice u study up to A2. If u were not asked during ur interview, then u got lucky! It applies to Bsc only not Msc. If u doubt, u can research on that. If u don't speak deutsch, all hope is not lost and u don't have to commit suicide when u get there grin language or no language, person wey go succeed go succeed!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Jamoyt001:

I think d best option is to write d school, explaining d challenges u have and den present d option of d internet print out if it can be accepted pending d time u'll send d original cop directly from toefl.
Thanks bro. I did that, and I was told to go ahead and when I have the original copy send it.
Thanks bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlefox(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Hello guys,
I'm a bit confused on this thing, I wanna know if I can apply to schools via uni-assit with a student copy of my transcript, since I'm going to get it certified at the embassy?
I'll have my school send transcript to the schools not under un-assist as they can't give it to me by hand.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2013
futurewise11: Where do you see that requırement?ı just got a call from nıgerıa because of thıs your post.please kındly ınform the house where A1 ıs requıre for an englısh program.

Bro. Generally for people going for long stay in Germany, basic knowledge of the language is required. It might not be for study but what about other daily activities.....Even in Goethe Lagos we were advice to have A2.....so its better you recommend it to someone than sound like they dont need the language at all...for your information it is very easy and cheaper to learn Deutsch in Nigeria than Germany itself........Many people run from the language because of this impression that its hard to learn, some dont have time, some for other reasons....What is what doing is what doing well...dont make it sound like its bad if they make up time to learn it, after all no knowledge is wasted..........cool.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Is it true that Goethe Institute Lagos, don't offer the A2 exams?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2013
ikechiozo: Is it true that Goethe Institute Lagos, don't offer the A2 exams?

YES they dont..only A1,B1,B2 and C1
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2013
suckermaterial:
that ur court is expensive. I certified up to 50 pages with #1000.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ikechiozo: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

YES they dont..only A1,B1,B2 and C1
Ok. thanks. So, after the A1 course, one can write the A1 and hope the A2 course content is not compressed into the A1 exam?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013
ikechiozo:
Ok. thanks. So, after the A1 course, one can write the A1 and hope the A2 course content is not compressed into the A1 exam?

A1 is very easy and A2 is not compressed into A1 exam......dont worry.. you can make it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2013
Lets be objectıve here.everbody knows ıts very ımportant for everyday lıfe,to understand german.

My questıon ıs where do you see ıt as requırement for student vısa(englısh speakıng program)?

If you guys says to easıly ıntegrate ınto the system,ı agree absolutely.but sayıng ıs requıre for student vısa,ıts totally wrong and mısleadıng.

Peace

princeolu254:

Bro. Generally for people going for long stay in Germany, basic knowledge of the language is required. It might not be for study but what about other daily activities.....Even in Goethe Lagos we were advice to have A2.....so its better you recommend it to someone than sound like they dont need the language at all...for your information it is very easy and cheaper to learn Deutsch in Nigeria than Germany itself........Many people run from the language because of this impression that its hard to learn, some dont have time, some for other reasons....What is what doing is what doing well...dont make it sound like its bad if they make up time to learn it, after all no knowledge is wasted..........cool.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2013
gaphary:

Wagbayi Paddy me. Amen o. Which course u wan go for ?

Yes bosßsss......electrical systems engineering
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

Thanks bro. I did that, and I was told to go ahead and when I have the original copy send it.
Thanks bro.

U re welcome capt
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
futurewise11: Lets be objectıve here.everbody knows ıts very ımportant for everyday lıfe,to understand german.

My questıon ıs where do you see ıt as requırement for student vısa(englısh speakıng program)?

If you guys says to easıly ıntegrate ınto the system,ı agree absolutely.but sayıng ıs requıre for student vısa,ıts totally wrong and mısleadıng.

Peace

Bros e don do.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

I think it's better for us to differentiate between what requirements are and when we are advising ourselves on something or a particular issue. The question is, do the German embassy required those that their programs are taught in English to have A1/A2 German Language certificate before they can be granted visa? OR you are advising people to learn the Language here for better communication over there and also because it's cheaper to learn it here than there? I think this is what we need to know and clarify
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
kunle fox: Hello guys,
I'm a bit confused on this thing, I wanna know if I can apply to schools via uni-assit with a student copy of my transcript, since I'm going to get it certified at the embassy?
I'll have my school send transcript to the schools not under un-assist as they can't give it to me by hand.

Yah u can apply with a student copy just make sure ur school stamp and u certify it .... Na niger we they say student copy diff from school copy cos of the money all uselesss. School in niger won collect.. Best of luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
futurewise11: Lets be objectıve here.everbody knows ıts very ımportant for everyday lıfe,to understand german.

Peace

Yah but every one no they stay fo lagos the language is good fo daily life. I had certificate in geothe but I didn't even include it in my student aplication and visa. When the lady ask me if I have any german knowlegde I said nop. Cos I knw. Its nt required so don't make people scare but if ur course is gemany taught u will need it for the application..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

U much wrong man... Na family reunion people need am for student is nt a must that why u go see many maried woman and men for ur class in geothe and they just wanna do A1 ... Even they german they they teach for geothe na street german enter germany and u will knw how the language sound like ..m but its always good to knw the diff between GO and come sha ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlefox(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
topeajis:

Yah u can apply with a student copy just make sure ur school stamp and u certify it .... Na niger we they say student copy diff from school copy cos of the money all uselesss. School in niger won collect.. Best of luck
Thank you my oga...they just want to collect money in all ways, like so I can get 4 transcript if I want apply to four schools..I'll totally use a student copy with the school stamp on it and get it certified at the embassy!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikechiozo: Is it true that Goethe Institute Lagos, don't offer the A2 exams?

They offer A2 but they don't offer B2
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
topeajis:

They offer A2 but they don't offer B2

Goethe dont offer Zertifikat Deutsch A2...Oga
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
princeolu254:

Goethe dont offer Zertifikat Deutsch A2...Oga

Kk sir...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Goodday house,
I have a little prob, I just discovered some grades in my WAEC certificates are starting to erase, the photocopies of the cert I made before now was clear, I still have them.. But its written at the tail end of the certificate that erasure makes it invalid.. Will it be wise to present my NECO at the embassy during interview or I should go ahead submitting my WAEC ? Remember I submitted my WAEC to schools for. Masters admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
I just dey observe. *folds arms*
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2013

Peace

Nobody is misleading anybody and nobody knows it all. Oga futurewise, go to the embassy and confirm yourself or contact them. Basic german knowledge of at least A1 is required for Bsc whether ur entire course is taught in American or british english! Am sure u applied for Msc and not Bsc. Anybody that is not asked for it is probably lucky! I am not persuading anybody to learn the language after all, I don't have shares in Goethe Institute. Let them keep calling u because of my post. Make dem no call embassy. This is the last I'll talk about this language issue. Peace!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Katangora: Goodday house,
I have a little prob, I just discovered some grades in my WAEC certificates are starting to erase, the photocopies of the cert I made before now was clear, I still have them.. But its written at the tail end of the certificate that erasure makes it invalid.. Will it be wise to present my NECO at the embassy during interview or I should go ahead submitting my WAEC ? Remember I submitted my WAEC to schools for. Masters admission.
. First of all, you need to be scolded for not laminating your WAEC certificate, but e don happs be say e don happs... I will give you this advice via it being what I would do,someone might have a better advice. since your not interviewing like very soon(I hope) I think you should make a move now to get a new certificate, this is nigeria and I believe you can get a new one in a matter of days if you want to.... That's my advice someone else might have a better suggesion though... I don't really think its advisable to present a document different from what you secured the admission with, just to be on a safe side.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
emeka55:

Nobody is misleading anybody and nobody knows it all. Oga futurewise, go to the embassy and confirm yourself or contact them. Basic german knowledge of at least A1 is required for Bsc whether ur entire course is taught in American or british english! Am sure u applied for Msc and not Bsc. Anybody that is not asked for it is probably lucky! I am not persuading anybody to learn the language after all, I don't have shares in Goethe Institute. Let them keep calling u because of my post. Make dem no call embassy. This is the last I'll talk about this language issue. Peace!

Me i don tire for the matter self, come be like say i dey spread bad news...........Anyway let forget the language matter...who know hamm Good, who dont know still good...........Make God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.