Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886384 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
ojialo: guy please my younger brother want to school in Germany please how will I secure an admission for him I don't have any school in mind and how much will everything cost? please I don't want you to give me ur number or email whatever u have for me say it here thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Junipero: we dnt have ladies here oooo... what is wrong? has Deutschland become unattractive for the opposite gender?

@ Junipero, do u hav anytin for d Ladies? I dey kamkp de Observe. Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
ojialo: guy please my younger brother want to school in Germany please how will I secure an admission for him I don't have any school in mind and how much will everything cost? please I don't want you to give me ur number or email whatever u have for me say it here thanks

@ojialo

You or your brother should do some research on these site for information on studying in Germany www.daad.de or http://www.uni-assist.de/ to know requirements for study, be it Undergraduate or Master's level (I guess it's undergraduate level)

Secondly, He would need some proficiency of the German Language as to satisfy the visa officials at the embassy.

If you residing in Germany and working, this is,what you need at your end to do for him to come after he get an admission and at least completed some certain levels of German course at Goethe Institut (http://www.goethe.de/ins/ng/lag/enindex.htm ) or any approved German Language school in Nigeria

Verpflichtungserklärung the Ausländerbehörde of your city has all the information on, how to get this document or if you don't have the Verpflichtungserklärung , he would need to open a block account and the German embassy in Nigeria can give him all the information he needs for that.

In the following order >> Complete some German language course>>>> Apply for Admission through Uni-assist or find schools,that are not in Uni assit and free to apply >>>> Get Verpflichtungserklärung or Blocked account for student >>>> He can apply for a Visa then.

Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2013
Yes naa. I always have 'something' for the Ladies.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by engrjoe(m): 1:19am On Nov 16, 2013
I Luv dis thread. Read some pages nd am impressed hw Nigerians still interract on academic grounds like dis. God bless u ppl out there in Germany dats here 2 help home-based (FOR NOW) like us. I ned advice on dis, I'm thru wit my institution a polytechnic studied mech engr nd graduated wit Upper credit, havnt gone 4 PGD yet bt would luv to do it outside d country in a place like Germany. Is it possible to do PGD there or can one get admission to Masters direct wit HND result?? Plssssss gud ppl advice me THANX.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 1:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi guyz! surfing thru daad "website", what do they mean by saying only dos whu av a good grade/certificate of german schul @ Lagos are exempted from takin d "assessment test" for admission into a master program? help clearify my doubt, danke.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Briony84(f): 2:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Yes we have ladies here....I just dey observation mode till time to apply for 2014 winter..,.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Briony84: Yes we have ladies here....I just dey observation mode till time to apply for 2014 winter..,.
. Lmao.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by maxdozie(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2013
wow this thread is really great.... Ok what are the undergraduate requirements to study in germany? I hear some uni are free... For sure am not in a rush i wanna understand everybit of info before starting my admission process
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2013
maxdozie: wow this thread is really great.... Ok what are the undergraduate requirements to study in germany? I hear some uni are free... For sure am not in a rush i wanna understand everybit of info before starting my admission process
start by going through the thread.. Starting from page 0 will be a very good idea, then come back to drop questions,you ll be answered accordingly

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2013
engrjoe: I Luv dis thread. Read some pages nd am impressed hw Nigerians still interract on academic grounds like dis. God bless u ppl out there in Germany dats here 2 help home-based (FOR NOW) like us. I ned advice on dis, I'm thru wit my institution a polytechnic studied mech engr nd graduated wit Upper credit, havnt gone 4 PGD yet bt would luv to do it outside d country in a place like Germany. Is it possible to do PGD there or can one get admission to Masters direct wit HND result?? Plssssss gud ppl advice me THANX.

No u can't. Ur only option is to apply for undergraduate course
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2013
magnus4life: Hi guyz! surfing thru daad "website", what do they mean by saying only dos whu av a good grade/certificate of german schul @ Lagos are exempted from takin d "assessment test" for admission into a master program? help clearify my doubt, danke.

That means the course is fully or partially taught in german language and u need a german language certificate from Goethe to apply. Some courses also require an assesment test or personal interview to be accepted to the program and good knowledge of german like up to b1 gives u a better edge for exemption. Now don't ask me what is Goethe or what is "exemption" cos I know u and ur questions

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2013
impactglobe: in such a case that school refuse to handover transcript to someone, is it ADVISABLE for such a person to send other docs while the school send the transcripts seperately? pls no yab, pls. keep the thread going!

U should also consider that your transcript needs to be certified. If ur school will be sending it directly to the universities, then they should consider certifying it. That would cost u quite a lot getting different transcripts for diff Universities especially when u are applying to Universities not under uni-assist.
Try get an agent that handles study and travel matters in the state where u reside and talk to them about using their address for ur transcript and ask ur school to send ur transcript directly to the agent's office and then go there to collect it. U and the agent could agree on something.

My 2 spoons...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by maxdozie(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2013
Ogbeche77: start by going through the thread.. Starting from page 0 will be a very good idea, then come back to drop questions,you ll be answered accordingly
please i have done that... Read from page 0 - 126 and its abit confusing ... I hear admission would state by 15th Dec?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2013
Omojayejaye: @ cindinho I called the Lang. skool just thesame thing you said abt the fees and exams...
But he made mention of a1,a2,b1 for underG and I told him I intend applying to courses entirely taught in english...he said I must also consider the embassy as the language cert might be required up to b1..
I felt I could just apply for english prog and just start a1 and a2 next yr just for easy communication in germo..although he said guys study for 8weeks and pass...classes are on now but can't make for now and it will be difficult to squeeze all the three levels....do you think embassy really ask for it..coz majority of English skools don't need it..just toefl or IELTS..thanks for the link boss...

Even though ur question was directed to Cindinho, sorry if I interfered. U do not need german language proficiency up to B1 to study for a program taught entirely in English, be it Bsc or Msc. Since urs is Bsc, what is adviceable is A1 and in some cases the V.O may not ask u but note that it is essential and urs may be diff. That language man, probably wants to make money or simply enjoys ur company

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2013
maxdozie: wow this thread is really great.... Ok what are the undergraduate requirements to study in germany? I hear some uni are free... For sure am not in a rush i wanna understand everybit of info before starting my admission process

U need your Wace result, a University 1st year transcript at least or A-level, u could also use ur HND (all certified), Motivation letter, the course application form, Cv, and if u are applying thru uni-assist, u need the passport page of ur international passport. Also check the University's website for additional documents and further information. If ur course in taught fully or partially in German, u need german language knowledge/certificate from Goethe institue in Lagos of up to B1. If taught entirely in English, u don't need german language knowledge to apply though a knowledge of at least A1 is essential for embassy. Nobody can really break it down for u up to the visa stage, if u can read what I wrote and understand then u can read thru the thread and understand. It is all in English!

My 2 spoons
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2013
emeka55:

That means the course is fully or partially taught in german language and u need a german language certificate from Goethe to apply. Some courses also require an assesment test or personal interview to be accepted to the program and good knowledge of german like up to b1 gives u a better edge for exemption. Now don't ask me what is Goethe or what is "exemption" cos I know u and ur questions

Guy you dey provoke ooo...lol grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2013
For our new members just joining the thread who feel lazy or find it boring or don't have the time and patience to read through previous posts in the thread, here's an idea.
If u are looking for information cocerning eg- what are the requirements to study for masters in Germany. Instead of coming to ask the questions again or having to read thru the whole thread, just try this...

For example- go to google and type "What are the requirements to study for masters in germany/nairaland". U will find direct link to the page ur question what discussed on the thread. Just type your question in google and include germany and nairaland at the end. Every question u intend to ask has already been answered. If u need elaboration then u can ask.

My 2 spoons

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2013
hello guys,
please which hotel is very close to germany embassy lagos?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2013
joeblack21: hello guys,
. radisson blu, it's a wonderful 5 star hotel that would suite your taste cheesy

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2013
emeka55:

Even though ur question was directed to Cindinho, sorry if I interfered. U do not need german language proficiency up to B1 to study for a program taught entirely in English, be it Bsc or Msc. Since urs is Bsc, what is adviceable is A1 and in some cases the V.O may not ask u but note that it is essential and urs may be diff. That language man, probably wants to make money or simply enjoys ur company
Thanx so much for enlightening me on that issue
God bless,No less...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2013
@emeka55: are you already in germo??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2013
wonderbobs: . radisson blu, it's a wonderful 5 star hotel that would suite your taste cheesy

Loool. I been wan ask that question too oo. Abeg which 0 star hotel close pass. me I no get taste o. My taste buds don spoil.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2013
@wonderbobs, hope u r checking ur spam box regularly.. U need to start park ur bags cuz dis new week will not pass u bye..

Our prayers wif ya'
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2013
wonderbobs: . radisson blu, it's a wonderful 5 star hotel that would suite your taste cheesy
thanks for your reply pls how much does it cost for a night(na student i be ooh)....?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2013
Justcul: @wonderbobs, hope u r checking ur spam box regularly.. U need to start park ur bags cuz dis new week will not pass u bye..

Our prayers wif ya'
. Lol I just checked it now before you dropped this comment now.... I claim it.. Amen, am ready bro, no need to pack I be guy naa, but my ijebu garri and egusi are all ready cheesy @gaphary: I don't know any other cheaper hotels around sha... But lemme check now with Vconnect for you guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2013
joeblack21: hello guys,

Y nt stay around TBS(tafa balewa square)...
I know of one cheap hotell there close to catholic mission behind city mall...

Bayland Hotel
Bangbose street,
Behing city Hall,

5Kper night...D amana there is sumfin else cool.

Alles Gute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
bissiejoe:

Guy, park well. You can't just surface from no where and start to dish out instructions or suggestions,i joined this thread on page 96 and read from page 1 to the 96th page all thru the night b4 I made my comment or asked questions. What you don't know is by answering same questions all over again everytime will push the number of pages on this thread up, so it's better to refer them to a particular page that answered all the questions and if they are not cleared,then they can ask further question.
And about been lazy to read from a particular page,i don't think they are ready for study in germany then,if they can't do such a little research about where and what to study.
Internet is not a problem in naija anymore,all you need is a smartphone and little change to buy data.
If you know you have Ans to their questions,give and stop giving ur opinion about what others say.
We don't want German embassy and visa travel part 1 to 4 like some others
God bless you...D̶̲̥̅̊ fact is D̶̲̥̅̊ guy is just too lazy to read. ¶ wonder how he managed to graduate with 2.1.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
In addition to what my oga Emeka said, U can also try any ministry of education nearer to you. Of course that's if you know someone working there who can receive it on your behalf.

emeka55:

U should also consider that your transcript needs to be certified. If ur school will be sending it directly to the universities, then they should consider certifying it. That would cost u quite a lot getting different transcripts for diff Universities especially when u are applying to Universities not under uni-assist.
Try get an agent that handles study and travel matters in the state where u reside and talk to them about using their address for ur transcript and ask ur school to send ur transcript directly to the agent's office and then go there to collect it. U and the agent could agree on something.

My 2 spoons...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
emeka55:

My 2 spoons...

If ur school is sending ur transcipt u don't need to certify it. U only cetifited photocopies but nt original copies..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
topeajis:

If ur school is sending ur transcipt u don't need to certify it. U only cetifited photocopies but nt original copies..

Ok sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
oh my naira landers! dey feel al of una n thanks Emeka. Got anode quesn though: for som1 dat noz nobdy 4 lag n wish to study d language course (Goethe), aw cn 1 seek an accomodatn thru out d programme duratn? aw dif u guy did it mst xpecialli ppl dt kam frm a longr distanz wif no relativ @lag. kudos pals

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.