Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886468 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
princeolu254:

Guy take hamm easy............How far anything from the embassy....me the waiting don dey eat me up ooooooooooo..
. Nothing yet.... Relax my brother, Gods will shall be done wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by idowuolawoye(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
idowuolawoye: Good day everyone, I would love to know if anyone has been admitted for masters degree into any German university without a TOEFL or IELTS exam. Thanks for the anticipated replies

I applied for a summer programme in Hochschule Mannheim But I mailed a copy of my WAEC CERTIFICATE because I haven't got a TOEFL or IELTS and the deadline was fast approaching, however they've received my application. so I wanna know if I've got a chance in being admitted. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by idowuolawoye(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
wonderbobs: . Yes bro.... I have..

woow! Cool one, which university if I may ask and course as well. smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
breezy3's:
Very nice thread. I read frm d begining up to dis point. My question is that once u get to germany will that 8000 euro's b sufficient for d two years master's?, cos am seeing that you have to renew ur visa again after the first year, and u have to show 8k euro's again. Can dis money b raised with part time job over there cos once I leave naija with 8k uero's nobody is gonna send a dime again. Pls sumone with experience should clearify me on dis. Tnks.

Please let our ogas at the top answer this question ooo. General Godson, LT Topeajis, Admiral futurewise etal.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
wonderbobs: . Nothing yet.... Relax my brother, Gods will shall be done wink

Amen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
honourableseyi: ..

Was gibt es neues?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by engrjoe(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Gud day house am sowi if my question abt d PGD almost caused d fuzz. Any ways I trust Ur matured minds its settled. TThanx 4 answering for u dat answered and thanx for d observation raised for u dat raised it. Dnt mind me, I can't stop asking questions. Am aan inquisitive guy who must learn from odas mistake and success (especially) I still remain loyal

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
engrjoe: Gud day house am sowi if my question abt d PGD almost caused d fuzz. Any ways I trust Ur matured minds its settled. TThanx 4 answering for u dat answered and thanx for d observation raised for u dat raised it. Dnt mind me, I can't stop asking questions. Am aan inquisitive guy who must learn from odas mistake and success (especially) I still remain loyal

You re welcome Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
ganasy:
D is d category of visa he applied for

cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=princeolu254]

Was gibt es neues?[/qu

What is new is for you to answer my question nah............How is your side?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good Evening Freunden....

Abeg una no wan give Testimonies? Na wa oooooo.. Someone should open the Dancefloor naa!!! Hahahaha.. I sight all of my Visa-seeking colleagues... UNA WELLDONE!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=honourableseyi][/quote]

My side dey fine Bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Junipero: Good Evening Freunden....

Abeg una no wan give Testimonies? Na wa oooooo.. Someone should open the Dancefloor naa!!! Hahahaha.. I sight all of my Visa-seeking colleagues... UNA WELLDONE!!!

Mach dir keine Sorgen.....God is in control. How urside nahhhh?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
breezy3's:
Very nice thread. I read frm d begining up to dis point. My question is that once u get to germany will that 8000 euro's b sufficient for d two years master's?, cos am seeing that you have to renew ur visa again after the first year, and u have to show 8k euro's again. Can dis money b raised with part time job over there cos once I leave naija with 8k uero's nobody is gonna send a dime again. Pls sumone with experience should clearify me on dis. Tnks.

To be honest with you the 8000 Euros cannot sustain you for the 2 years. Depinding on the city you live, you can sustain yourself with 400 -450€ monthly (200€ for houserent / 70€ for Health Insurance/ 80€ for Food / at least 50€ for School Levies). I know I could sustain myself with 250€ (then I was attending Studienkolleg 2003 and worked in a resturant where I got almost all I ate) at the beginning. I was very lucky to have found a very cheap and small room (120€ monthly), but the problem with this: You no fit toast any babe for Germany, because you no fit buy her even ice cream when you date her. grin

On this case I would only advice to get a small job when you get here. With this you can earn some money to add to the ones you already have. I believe if you can achieve this, you will get your visa after the first year extended. To get jobs quickly, you should know how to express yourself in German. This advise has been given very often.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
@princeolu i Cap wella for here o. No shaking. Praying, Eating my pap and beans and leaving the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Junipero: @princeolu i Cap wella for here o. No shaking. Praying, Eating my pap and beans and leaving the rest to God.

You too much jor....the ministry must move forward.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
I don even get new Job sha.... Just teaching the A1 nd A2 newbies in my Language School...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Junipero: I don even get new Job sha.... Just teaching the A1 nd A2 newbies in my Language School...

Eine bessere Entscheidung ..keep it up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by engrjoe(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Learning dis language online for example, Hw will sm1 knw he is pronoumcing it well? Since its nt English I want to first start learning online bt my concern still is dat, Hw will I knw d way I pronounce it is correct or will it be in writing when interviewed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
honourableseyi:

Please let our ogas at the top answer this question ooo. General Godson, LT Topeajis, Admiral futurewise etal.

Yah don't worry about the extension in some cases self u might e lucky to get 2 yrs visa but 1 year is sure sha so if u want to extend it nt a must u have 8k euro with 4k or a woking contract self they will extend ur visa for u and if u don't have all u can just look for one sure person u knw that can give a sponsorship document or make u just borrow money put for the account since it won't be a blocked fund dis time..so no streess dis time ..... Wit one year to extend easy like mad.. All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
germanmann:

To be honest with you the 8000 Euros cannot sustain you for the 2 years. Depinding on the city you live, you can sustain yourself with 400 -450€ monthly (200€ for houserent / 70€ for Health Insurance/ 80€ for Food / at least 50€ for School Levies). I know I could sustain myself with 250€ (then I was attending Studienkolleg 2003 and worked in a resturant where I got almost all I ate) at the beginning. I was very lucky to have found a very cheap and small room (120€ monthly), but the problem with this: You no fit toast any babe for Germany, because you no fit buy her even ice cream when you date her. grin

On this case I would only advice to get a small job when you get here. With this you can earn some money to add to the ones you already have. I believe if you can achieve this, you will get your visa after the first year extended. To get jobs quickly, you should know how to express yourself in German. This advise has been given very often.

Man u they try ooo waitin u they eat for 80 euro.. I go like be like u ooo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Omojayejaye(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
topeajis:

Man u they try ooo waitin u they eat for 80 euro.. I go like be like u ooo..
I think it was around 2003 from his post......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by germanmann(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Omojayejaye:
I think it was around 2003 from his post......
I didn't mean 2003. With 80 Euros you can get enough to eat, as long as you cook yourself what I do almost every day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
germanmann: I didn't mean 2003. With 80 Euros you can get enough to eat, as long as you cook yourself what I do almost every day.

Na spag and rice u go they eat be that anyway u tlk say u they eat for plc of work sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by impactglobe: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ topeajis
do you mean that €80 is too SMALL or too HIGH for food consumption in Germany land? in regards to the different standard of living over there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by MrsBee: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello house, all I see here is schooling in Germany. Abeg am only interested in info on holiday schenghen visa. Actually we want to go to France but I heard going through German embassy is easier. Please advise on the best way
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
topeajis:

Yah don't worry about the extension in some cases self u might e lucky to get 2 yrs visa but 1 year is sure sha so if u want to extend it nt a must u have 8k euro with 4k or a woking contract self they will extend ur visa for u and if u don't have all u can just look for one sure person u knw that can give a sponsorship document or make u just borrow money put for the account since it won't be a blocked fund dis time..so no streess dis time ..... Wit one year to extend easy like mad.. All the best

Thanks my Lt Connel Topeajis, I think this is already settled so we should take chill pills till we get there nah. God bless you bro. How is study and life generally over there? It is well with you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Justcul: @wonderb@dehonourable,
Hmmmm.. I appologise if in any way i've discouraged anybody on dis thread concerning admission wif a PGD. I was only trying to encourage d guy to enroll in a Barchelor's (4 added credibility)... Read in btween d lines, i've not discredit naija qualification in any way as am also holding a ''naija qualification''. I've also never acted as an agent and i will never do.. In addition, no one knows it all, dis is an open thread where all opinions are dissected and decisions taken from a discretional point of view.. If opinions, thoughts, suggestions and recommendations are not sampled, dis thread wouldn't exist..

I asked not to be negatively crucified but corrected, as am alws ready to learn..

It will be a thin of joy 4 me if d guy comes back here one day and inform d house of his admission wif a Pgd as dis will open doors 4 other aspiring students.. we all have one target; Msc/Bsc/PhD in one of the best education systems in d world..

I say again, MY APPOLOGIES..
Danke
I commend your humility.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2013
suckermaterial:
I commend your humility.

@suckermaterial@Emeka55, thank you so much.. I feel flattered

RESPECT!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2013
impactglobe: @ topeajis
do you mean that €80 is too SMALL or too HIGH for food consumption in Germany land? in regards to the different standard of living over there

I don't really knw sha.. Will staart calculating that.. But to me its small sha.. I be village boi nt used to germann. Food yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Omojayejaye: Good people I hail una....hope you guys are having a great day....all the best#

Check your mail and feed me back.
Danke

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.