Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884297 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
kelly4top:
how much did you pay when you used their service? I want to know if it's affordable.

Sir, their website is there. Simply go there and select your
category and you will see the price

Sheyi

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
topeajis:

So the best thing is to get about the block account and just get ma sponsorship certificate ..Goodone
Don't get me wrong,u can either use sponsorship letter or open a block account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Demaejy:
Don't get me wrong,u can either use sponsorship letter or open a block account.

Yap I undertsnad you I will just. Forget about the block acount since I now have a sponsor to help me.. Thanks @ demjy have u. Confirmed the nipost stuff and have you don the toefl stuff. Let me knw if u still need the toefl. Preparation materials...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
topeajis:

Yap I undertsnad you I will just. Forget about the block acount since I now have a sponsor to help me.. Thanks @ demjy have u. Confirmed the nipost stuff and have you don the toefl stuff. Let me knw if u still need the toefl. Preparation materials...
Thank u bro. FLANGE helped me 2 confirm abt Nipost that they're working, not on strike. Yes, i have done it and we probably did it on desame day at desame place.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Guys pls my interview is on wednesday. Can I use my CAC birth certificate or will I need to get one from court. Pls I need quick response from someone with interview experence. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Demaejy:
Thank u bro. FLANGE helped me 2 confirm abt Nipost that they're working, not on strike. Yes, i have done it and we probably did it on desame day at desame place.

How was ur result guess aaii sha na oriyomi me and flenge get ooooooooooo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
khunlehzy: Guys pls my interview is on wednesday. Can I use my CAC birth certificate or will I need to get one from court. Pls I need quick response from someone with interview experence. Thanks

According to their checklist for student visa on their website, you must submit birth certificate issued by NPC - national population commission together with affidafit of age declaration. So ensure u submit their exact requirement to be on the save side.

Pls remember to update us about the interview questions and experience so that we preparing for interview will learn.
I wish you success and God's favour. 2013 is your year.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
khunlehzy: Guys pls my interview is on wednesday. Can I use my CAC birth certificate or will I need to get one from court. Pls I need quick response from someone with interview experence. Thanks

wish you goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
suxes2005:

Sir, their website is there. Simply go there and select your
category and you will see the price

Sheyi

If I saw it I wouldn't have ask u again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2013
topeajis:

How was ur result guess aaii sha na oriyomi me and flenge get ooooooooooo.
pls,pls help me out to confirm if Nipost is working in Lag 2day. because, i'm hearing anoda thing now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2013
Demaejy:
pls,pls help me out to confirm if Nipost is working in Lag 2day. because, i'm hearing anoda thing now.

Wat story u they hear again .. Am stayin in ota that ogun state and nipost are much workin here
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2013
topeajis:

Wat story u they hear again .. Am stayin in ota that ogun state and nipost are much workin here

thnkx, i stay in Ib and all of them locked their gates. And pple said if at all they collect it, it wld nt b taken 2 its destinatn until strike is cut off.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by cyntiathis: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
kelly4top:

According to their checklist for student visa on their website, you must submit birth certificate issued by NPC - national population commission together with affidafit of age declaration. So ensure u submit their exact requirement to be on the save side.

Pls remember to update us about the interview questions and experience so that we preparing for interview will learn.
I wish you success and God's favour. 2013 is your year.

pls from which of their checklist did you get this info from?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Now am scared I mailed uni-assit if may document have been received and they said no.but the. Payment been received. Wat should I do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
House please I applied for MSc at University of Goettingen, what is the posibility of obtaining a student visa with NECO certificate because my waec lacks credit in English. Do they place much emphasis on WAEC certificate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wat about if I tell you that nipost is on strike. And they will still collect your docement without informing you they on strike ... Kia can't wait to leave dis niaja oooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oboi Tope u r right no time and demaeji and others who want to use nipost they r on strike so its better u use Fedex or Dhl to meet up d deadline Jan 15th is very close
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
flange: Oboi Tope u r right no time and demaeji and others who want to use nipost they r on strike so its better u use Fedex or Dhl to meet up d deadline Jan 15th is very close

I am surprise some people can afford paying uni-assist fee of 100 euro and wants to risk the deadline b posting their documents with Nigeria post office not minding that any documents received by uni-assist after the deadline will not be processed and ur application fee is non refundable.

Pls forget about Nipost and look for the nearest courier to u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
kelly4top:

I am surprise some people can afford paying uni-assist fee of 100 euro and wants to risk the deadline b posting their documents with Nigeria post office not minding that any documents received by uni-assist after the deadline will not be processed and ur application fee is non refundable.

Pls forget about Nipost and look for the nearest courier to u.

Thank God is nt even late so will send another set of document tommorow but can I send the photocopy of my transcipt pls I need a reaply..
@ kellytop pls house much does it cost you to send the docement pls.pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Anyone who has used :-
DHL
FEDEX
UPS
Should please give an information about their prices and rates for those who need to meet d deadline
@Kelly4top are u for masters ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Must my transcript be addressed to the school I am applying to? Can I used a transcript which I intended to use previously for this application? Some1 should please reply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
boneruns: Must my transcript be addressed to the school I am applying to? Can I used a transcript which I intended to use previously for this application? Some1 should please reply.

The transcipt must be the same na do you have two transcipt ni? But make sure original singed transcipt is. Sent to your school sha..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Are you appling directly to d school?
Or are u using uni assist?
How many schools do you wish to apply for ?
What do you want to apply for ?
Maybe if you answer these Questions then somone will be able to enlighten you on ur situation .
Becuz if you are applying directly to a school they are the one u need to send ur transcript to.
If you are applying Via uni assit then they are d one u will send ur transcript
Finally "transcript I intended to use for this application"
Elaborate please !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
boneruns: Must my transcript be addressed to the school I am applying to? Can I used a transcript which I intended to use previously for this application? Some1 should please reply.

The transcipt must be the same na do you have two transcipt ni? But make sure original and officail stamped transcipt is. Sent to your school sha and u u want to sand photocopy make sure You notarize it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by boneruns(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thanks boss! The applied to for M.Sc has a deadline for jan 31st. I hope it will get there early enough! Thanks for your various contributions.
topeajis:

The transcipt must be the same na do you have two transcipt ni? But make sure original and officail stamped transcipt is. Sent to your school sha and u u want to sand photocopy make sure You notarize it
Thanks boss! The applied to for M.Sc has a deadline for jan 31st. I hope it will get there early enough! Thanks for your various contributions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
boneruns: Thanks boss! The applied to for M.Sc has a deadline for jan 31st. I hope it will get there early enough! Thanks for your various contributions.Thanks boss! The applied to for M.Sc has a deadline for jan 31st. I hope it will get there early enough! Thanks for your various contributions.

If u send it via a express post lke dhl it will get their within three days and if nipost its 7 days but pls don't use nipost I sent my docement since 24th of dec and up till knw. They have not deleivered my docement and I now notised. The stupid nipost are on strike imagin so I have to go send another set of docement tommorrow hoping it will get their by friday. And my deadline is jan 15th imagin. So just send ur docement via an express post . Niaja don spoil pass waitin I think God knws..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2013
cyntiathis:

pls from which of their checklist did you get this info from?
I couldn't find such information on the checklist too. But I av gotten the npc birth certificate n also age declearation to be on the safer side.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Johnnyemy: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2013
House please help, I received notification for admission into MSc University of Goettingen in germany today, what is the possibility of obtaining a student visa with NECO certificate because my waec lacks credit in English. Do they place much emphasis on WAEC certificate? please somebody should help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2013
topeajis:

Thank God is nt even late so will send another set of document tommorow but can I send the photocopy of my transcipt pls I need a reaply..
@ kellytop pls house much does it cost you to send the docement pls.pls
i will advise u to send the documents via UPS. They are very fast and will deliver it within 3 days. Others like DHL and Fedex are fast too but UPS is more affordable. UPS cost me 8k then. Dont have idea of the price now.
Yes you can send photocopy of your transcripts only if the photocopy is certified/stamp by ur institution and re-enveloped and sealed with the University stamp accross their official envelope.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2013
flange: Anyone who has used :-
DHL
FEDEX
UPS
Should please give an information about their prices and rates for those who need to meet d deadline
@Kelly4top are u for masters ?

go for UPS base on affordability. They all deliver under 3 working days. I am not for Masters. I am for first degree in Engineering. A 3 years program. I have gone to the Embassy to open block acount so am expecting reply form Deutsch bank soon. Pls act fast so that u will meet deadline.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2013
khunlehzy:
I couldn't find such information on the checklist too. But I av gotten the npc birth certificate n also age declearation to be on the safer side.

You have acted well. Cos most people I saw submiting visa application were all using NPC plus affidavit including the hospital if they have it available. It was under their schengen checklist for visit/tourist visa. Under student it was not stipulated but that's what they value than all these certificates they know one can forge. So u have don the right thing to be on the saver side. Go with the NPC and age declaration plus hospital if u have it but optional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.