Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886201 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo: Lol, Brothers...I'm not doubting the authencity of you people's contribution @ beebee5000 and Nimakor. Like I said, I did mine in the east except you people are saying that the high court here is fake, then whenever I come to lagos, I will still re-do it. And Yes, the age declaration was deposed by the head of family being my father. I did one first at the magistrate court when I wanted to get a passport from the Immigration service and even that one, they didn't request for passport photo and to be on the safe side because someone advised it must be from high court, I still did another one of recent.

abiegirl, since you're in Lagos, do follow what they advised. Danke.
when i did age declaration at court of apeal, enugu this january, i paid 300 naira only. Dem don chop u oo grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
good evening everyone, please can anyone give me the link for account opening form? Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo:

Okay bro...I hope the preparation is going well. Alles gute!
Kein Problem.
Danke, gleichfalls.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
beebee5000:

Are you writing the exam noch einmal? Wish you success.
ja, danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls ndyoo how can i contact u

regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
osurvey: good evening everyone, please can anyone give me the link for account opening form? Thanks.
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html#
Scroll down to download.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
abiegirl:

Yes, its passport photo I mean. How long did it take? What else did they ask for? Is it the surulere office you had it done?
Nope. Not in lagos.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
emerald14: are you going for the exam?
nope
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ndyoo:
I reside in the east, so its at the high court at the state capital. I did mine on 3rd July...
Na Lagos you dey do your own? I hope its high court though...
If that's much trouble for you, why not google NPC location of where you reside or ask people around, they will direct you. My friend did his birth certificate from NPC here in Enugu at 2500 and no such thing as providing passport even at the NPC.
Yup. 2500 plus some small extra changes. Ndyoo, where u dey for coal city. Writing you from Presidential Avenue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
beebee5000:
From CMS take a bus going to obalende, drop at hospital junction and then walk into city hall. and ask the security men around that you are looking for goethe institute.

Tenkss brovv..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
naijaobi:
when i did age declaration at court of apeal, enugu this january, i paid 300 naira only. Dem don chop u oo grin grin
Guy u dey east?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Folks, thanks a lot. Your infos have been helpful. Lagos hasn't changed. Hustles and bustles. Men, you guys dey try o. submitted and signed my blocked account form yday. We plenty we wan go germa ooo . make una chill o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2014
phucado:
Guy u dey east?
nwannne apasa m na 042.. But currently at PH.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2014
Nimakor:
https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html#
Scroll down to download.
thanks boss, do i have to fill the form online or with pen? Thanks. And also apart from the form and admission letter, do i need to go with any other thing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2014
phucado: Folks, thanks a lot. Your infos have been helpful. Lagos hasn't changed. Hustles and bustles. Men, you guys dey try o. submitted and signed my blocked account form yday. We plenty we wan go germa ooo . make una chill o.
u mean u saw lots of people at the embassy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2014
beebee5000:
But if you have the small birth certificate issued to you by any local govt, then you dont need to do an age declaration. I actually did the two but on my interview day i asked the receptionist which one to use, she told me if its the old one from the local govt that it is accepted. So i ended up not using age declaration.
But if you were born in the 90's then better go get NPC birth certificate. To be on the safer side.

I have that small birth certificate but mine was issued by State and not Local govt. D'u think I could use this?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2014
osurvey:
thanks boss, do i have to fill the form online or with pen? Thanks. And also apart from the form and admission letter, do i need to go with any other thing?

Once u open the pdf file on the Computer, you'll be able to fill it there, just click in the fields. You may leave the date field blank if you're not sure of when you'll go... Remember not to sign tho!
And you'll also go with ur passport & two copies of its data page.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
naijaobi:

Lol. Make dem Chop...No be say I too hold or I dey extravagant but I no noe the price before, but wetin man go eat wey E no go shit comot at the end of the day?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayoadefantastic: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2014
ayoadefantastic: Bosses here i hail o, good morning at everyone.
please i need someone to clear me on these issues; when one is going to germany as a student of coz for the 1st time what are the things he should take along? 2. with how much should i go as cash as one might still not be able to withdraw from the blocked account?

*Prospective city: Goettigen!

thanks.

Abeg reply this guy!
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2014
phucado:
Yup. 2500 plus some small extra changes. Ndyoo, where u dey for coal city. Writing you from Presidential Avenue

Yes bro, I dey Uwani but currently I am not in Enugu. I am in Anambra wia I dey sample which of my Papa land to sale raise 8K Euro. *Joking* Lol...E raise Ego a dighi easy o.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Nimakor:
Kein Problem.
Danke, gleichfalls.

All of una wey dey learn German go kill me with Una Inventions. Lol
I thought No is 'Nein' until Nimakor introduced 'Kein'. Its right though... I am holding a German class for peeps incase you go like enrol.**runs away**
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2014
beebee5000:

Let me help you on how to go about the Declaration issue. this is a sample type it out and print then fix your passport and that of the declarer.

IN THE HIGH COURT OF LAGOS STATE
IN THE LAGOS JUDICIAL DIVISION
HOLDEN AT LAGOS

SWORN AFFIDATIV FOR DECLARATION OF AGE

I, Mr/Mrs.................., Male/Female, Christian/Muslim, Nigerian Citizen residing at No ...., ............................. Lagos State do hereby make an Oath and state as follows:-
1. That I am the above named person and biological Father/mother to ........................

2. That he was born on the ...day of ........., .......... at ............... Local Government Area of Lagos State.

3. That his birth was officially registered , but the birth certificate got lost in transit and all efforts to trace same proved abortive, hence this declaration of age.

4. That this declaration is now required for official and record purposes.

5. That I make this declaration in good faith and in accordance with the Oaths of Lagos State 2004.

………………………
DECLARANT

Sworn to at the High Court of Lagos,
Registry, This ………… Day of ……………, 2014

BEFORE ME

COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

this is the format, take it to the high court and ask for the commissioner for oaths office, you will meet a fair lady. Tell her you want to minute your declaration which she will do, then proceed to the cashiers office and pay your 250. Both passports will be stamped then you go back to the commissioners office to get another stamp and her signature.
Finito. You are ready. NB the receipt will signed by the declarer so also the affidavit so you have to be careful here not to have different signature. tongue tongue

Thanks, I don't have 2 weeks so I'll use this. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2014
Ndyoo: Lol, Brothers...I'm not doubting the authencity of you people's contribution @ beebee5000 and Nimakor. Like I said, I did mine in the east except you people are saying that the high court here is fake, then whenever I come to lagos, I will still re-do it. And Yes, the age declaration was deposed by the head of family being my father. I did one first at the magistrate court when I wanted to get a passport from the Immigration service and even that one, they didn't request for passport photo and to be on the safe side because someone advised it must be from high court, I still did another one of recent.

abiegirl, since you're in Lagos, do follow what they advised. Danke.

Thanks Nydoo, I'll go to the high court.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2014
abiegirl:

Thanks Nydoo, I'll go to the high court.

Good luck with ur interview.... Monday ba?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Realk1:

Good luck with ur interview.... Monday ba?

Wednesday. Thanks much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by MOBBDEEP: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2014
MOBBDEEP: Hello house,
Please, has any prospective candidate been offered admission into MSc Epidemiology program of LMU ( Ludwig Maximilliano University, Munich ) against this Winter ( October ) 2014/2015 Session?
I knew some guys talked about the Skype exam!
But we have not heard any info since then.
Hello house !!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2014
Ndyoo:

All of una wey dey learn German go kill me with Una Inventions. Lol
I thought No is 'Nein' until Nimakor introduced 'Kein'. Its right though... I am holding a German class for peeps incase you go like enrol.**runs away**

Hello Ndyoo..how do we hook up? I am in Lagos und sie?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2014
MOBBDEEP: Hello house,
Please, has any prospective candidate been offered admission into MSc Epidemiology program of LMU ( Ludwig Maximilliano University, Munich ) against this Winter ( October ) 2014/2015 Session?
I knew some guys talked about the Skype exam!
But we have not heard any info since then.
Wait, they are still sorting/collating..
when you have been shortlisted, you will be contacted
Take a chill pill
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Realk1:

I have that small birth certificate but mine was issued by State and not Local govt. D'u think I could use this?

@beebee5000... U there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
Realk1:

Once u open the pdf file on the Computer, you'll be able to fill it there, just click in the fields. You may leave the date field blank if you're not sure of when you'll go... Remember not to sign tho!
And you'll also go with ur passport & two copies of its data page.
Thanks boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by osurvey: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2014
please guys after opening the blocked account with this current admission letter that i have now, can i used the admission letter from a school am hoping to get soon to apply for visa? What i mean is this, i already got an admission at a school, but it's not my main choice. The school i prefer are yet to finalise their selection process.So can i open the blocked account with this current admission letter that i have and then apply for visa with the other one when i get it? Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Ndyoo:

Lol. Make dem Chop...No be say I too hold or I dey extravagant but I no noe the price before, but wetin man go eat wey E no go shit comot at the end of the day?
well sha u may be right, cos the one i did was declared by me. Mayb they charge more when declared by Father or head of the family.. And besides i did mine at court of appeal and urs was at the high court.
So, did u give them any format or you just told them u need the age declaration deposed by your father?? I'll be doing the one deposed by father soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.