Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884375 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Men and Brethren, Women and Sisters. You guyz have been helpful in this thread and I appreciate the exchange of ideas here. If Nigerians can be helpful of each other in other areas of life, our society will be much much better. Having said this, I wanna advise the prospective #teamwinter students to contact friends, nigerians and africans who are already in your prospective schools using facebook,linkedin etc. It will help you a lot and give u a lot of first hand information about your school and the city.
The guy who helped me to pay my uni-assist fees and mailed me the receipt is a student of my school in germany. I just transfered the naira equivalent into his account in Nigeria. He saved the the #4000 telex charges for transfering money. I've not met him in real life but he has assisted me in so many ways. Told me about accomodation and the easiest way to go about it. He calls me if there's any development. That's how God has used him to be of help to me.
Even a guy in the second school. I found most of them through linkedin. I've sampled opinions of different students in the schools and it has helped shapen and sharpen my mind on expectations and decision making. I also urge you guyz to do so. Search the dudes and divas out.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
muhammedbilal: @phucado are u on fb
Yes I am. What's your facebook username make I contact you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
liftmeGod: pls kindly advice me on this I have diploma from poly in nigeria ,can I apply to german universities with my diploma and ssce result ,are they going to accept me with this
Yes u are covered bro.I hope u have a test result?
Goodluck bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
phucado: Men and Brethren, Women and Sisters. You guyz have been helpful in this thread and I appreciate the exchange of ideas here. If Nigerians can be helpful of each other in other areas of life, our society will be much much better. Having said this, I wanna advise the prospective #teamwinter students to contact friends, nigerians and africans who are already in your prospective schools using facebook,linkedin etc. It will help you a lot and give u a lot of first hand information about your school and the city.
The guy who helped me to pay my uni-assist fees and mailed me the receipt is a student of my school in germany. I just transfered the naira equivalent into his account in Nigeria. He saved the the #4000 telex charges for transfering money. I've not met him in real life but he has assisted me in so many ways. Told me about accomodation and the easiest way to go about it. He calls me if there's any development. That's how God has used him to be of help to me.
Even a guy in the second school. I found most of them through linkedin. I've sampled opinions of different students in the schools and it has helped shapen and sharpen my mind on expectations and decision making. I also urge you guyz to do so. Search the dudes and divas out.

U over make sense. But for me, e don tey wey I dey find person wey dey school wey I wan go. (Universität Bremen)...I don search tire.
Abeg, guys if anyone comes across such a fellow, please holler at your boy...
I'm forever loyal cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by muhammedbilal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
Realk1:

U over make sense. But for me, e don tey wey I dey find person wey dey school wey I wan go. (Universität Bremen)...I don search tire.
I'm forever loyal cool
pls hw do i go about the searching and still waiting for ur request @phucado on fb
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Realk1:

I'm forever loyal cool

Same here, been looking for some1 at University of Mannheim but no luck yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
abiegirl:

Same here, been looking for some1 at University of Mannheim but no luck yet.
why not go to facebook and search for study in mannheim or students in mannheim university. You will surely get some search result
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ogbeche77: I sight you bro... Do fast carry my kpomo and fish come ooo wink wink wink wink
hahaha. I don they pack small small.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sorry for derailing this thread. Up Germany!!!!!!! As the champions of the world football. #teamGermany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
Deutschland United! Noch mehr bier!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
honourableseyi: Sorry for derailing this thread. Up Germany!!!!!!! As the champions of the world football. #teamGermany.
Sie sind willkommen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
I just saw d post of someone waiting for 9weeks before getting his visa. Pls house, is it always that long? Anyone heading to University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart in this room should plzz 'holla @ me'. It 'll b cool forming team STUTTGART.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
@Justcul, how you de? Have you done the account thing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
yapyap: Huz! I opened the block account last year but I didn't fund it! Can I fund the account this year or do I open a new account. Thanks people

The blocked account can stay inactive for 2years so u should still be able to use it. Don't have a reference to give but try google sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nimakor:
Sie sind willkommen.

Ja Bruder
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
If u didn't support the people weh wan give u "free education" for dem country, raise up your hands. I supported Messi and Congratulated Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
femsuper: I just saw d post of someone waiting for 9weeks before getting his visa. Pls house, is it always that long? Anyone heading to University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart in this room should plzz 'holla @ me'. It 'll b cool forming team STUTTGART.
Femi sup? Is this thesame Femi way I enter keke with to obalende together with david from uniport?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 12:13am On Jul 14, 2014
femsuper: I just saw d post of someone waiting for 9weeks before getting his visa. Pls house, is it always that long? Anyone heading to University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart in this room should plzz 'holla @ me'. It 'll b cool forming team STUTTGART.
The waiting period wasn't easy at all. but in all, Baba God showed his power.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=femsuper]I just saw d post of someone waiting for 9weeks before getting his visa. Pls house, is it always that long? Anyone heading to University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart in this room should plzz 'holla @ me'. It 'll b cool forming team STUTTGART.
@femsuper, any news from hohenheim as regards admissions?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2014
Up Germany...My friend in Munich was sending me pictures Yesterday. Everywhere was so crazy...I wish I don waka.
Nimakor, I see you...na dis week nah?
Remain blessed! And to all of una wey dey go for interview dis week, dat white woman heart go sofri because dem carry cup yesterday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2014
Ndyoo: Up Germany...My friend in Munich was sending me pictures Yesterday. Everywhere was so crazy...I wish I don waka.
Nimakor, I see you...na dis week nah?
Remain blessed! And to all of una wey dey go for interview dis week, dat white woman heart go sofri because dem carry cup yesterday.
No be small thing o. No worries, we go de for Euro2016.
Anyway, my date with the Dame is on the 21st.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Nimakor:
No be small thing o. No worries, we go de for Euro2016.
Anyway, my date with the Dame is on the 21st.
Have a nice day.
Abeg, which one be biometric passport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:24am On Jul 14, 2014
phucado:
Abeg, which one be biometric passport
The passport photo has to meet certain specifications to enable facial recognition.
E.g. 35mmX45mm, the head takes about 70-80% of the photo etc.
Just google it to get a better description.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2014
@Abiegirl, are you done with the application form?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2014
Nimakor: @Abiegirl, are you done with the application form?

Not yet. Have you filled yours yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2014
Realk1, in regards to your interview date? Do you have arrangements towards beating the time @ 7am or do you reside in Lagos? Let me know...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2014
God bless all the good pple on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.