Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886180 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2014
phucado: Folks, thanks a lot. Your infos have been helpful. Lagos hasn't changed. Hustles and bustles. Men, you guys dey try o. submitted and signed my blocked account form yday. We plenty we wan go germa ooo . make una chill o.
Hi. after signing the block account form, will you pay for the courier to Germany or the embassy will handle it for you? please list out the procedure. thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Realk1:

@beebee5000... U there?
I will advise you to have both, so as not to have problems. You can get the age declaration too. Then ask the receptionist which to use.
Goodluck without jona............. Lol

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
ohimai83:
Hi. after signing the block account form, will you pay for the courier to Germany or the embassy will handle it for you? please list out the procedure. thank you.
no money will be collected from you.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hey guys! What can I use as an alternative to biographically old document? Please help! My interview is tuesday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
They no longer request for it. Just use the checklist you received when you got your interview date not the one on there website and arrange accordingly
jahjehova: Hey guys! What can I use as an alternative to biographically old document? Please help! My interview is tuesday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
kayusboss: They no longer request for it. Just use the checklist you received when you got your interview date not the one on there website and arrange accordingly

Haaa! See gobe. They stated degree certificate o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Have you seen the checklist
jahjehova:

Haaa! See gobe. They stated degree certificate o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Yes, it comes as an attachment with the email you received for your appointment.
Check very well my broda
Nimakor: .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
kayusboss: Yes, it comes as an attachment with the email you received for your appointment.
Check very well my broda

Until I saw this, I didn't even notice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
kayusboss: Yes, it comes as an attachment with the email you received for your appointment.
Check very well my broda
Seen it. The biologically alt doc still lies therein, though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
naijaobi:
nwannne apasa m na 042.. But currently at PH.
Nsogbu aduro, ibata n'ogbe mere kam Mara.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
ohimai83:
The embassy will do that for you. You no go pay a dime.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
osurvey:
u mean u saw lots of people at the embassy?
For that Walter cartington street abi Na Werin dem dey call am, Na Indian Embassy, German Embassy and one embassy web I guess be american embassy web pple fatl pass. German embassy for reception weh I see reach like 10 DAT day o. That black woman at a point come dey ask that old white woman say Werin make guys dey rush go Germany Na? Lol.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
phucado:
For that Walter cartington street abi Na Werin dem dey call am, Na Indian Embassy, German Embassy and one embassy web I guess be american embassy web pple fatl pass. German embassy for reception weh I see reach like 10 DAT day o. That black woman at a point come dey ask that old white woman say Werin make guys dey rush go Germany Na? Lol.

Bros small small now... how you take hear wetin the receptionist dey tell the old white woman? you dey hear german ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin the guy don yarn finish,
beebee5000:

Bros small small now... how you take hear wetin the receptionist dey tell the old white woman? you dey hear german ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
betty55: grin grin grin grin grin grin the guy don yarn finish,
lol me sef i surprise, Because i know say na only german dem dey speak for that office to themselves.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2014
beebee5000:

Una blood too dey hot. Na English the black woman been dey follow then woman speak o that time weh I dey there. Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 3:49am On Jul 11, 2014
betty55: grin grin grin grin grin grin the guy don yarn finish,
Betty, chill. Na fact I dey yarn o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 3:51am On Jul 11, 2014
To be sure I am on the right track, shey be Na admission letter, data page of passport and that slip of confirmation person go scan send to that email in order to book for interview ba?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2014
Check very well my broda

If one is to go by the attachment's details, does that mean getting a Waec scratch card isn't necessary?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2014
phucado: To be sure I am on the right track, shey be Na admission letter, data page of passport and that slip of confirmation person go scan send to that email in order to book for interview ba?

Exactly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2014
I think so. But to be on the safer side you can as well take it. I did the same but they never mentioned it
Realk1:

If one is to go by the attachment's details, does that mean getting a Waec scratch card isn't necessary?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls when can prospective students for summer admission start to apply
which schools can offer admission without toefl or ielts

regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2014
kayusboss: I think so. But to be on the safer side you can as well take it. I did the same but they never mentioned it

You've been interviewed right? So they didn't request the scratch card?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2014
They didn't ask for it
Realk1:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Realk1:

scratch card no even reach 1K.. Better carry am go just incase. U can even re-sell it if they dnt ask of it. Waec result go soon come out, students go need am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2014
beebee5000:
I will advise you to have both, so as not to have problems. You can get the age declaration too. Then ask the receptionist which to use.
Goodluck without jona............. Lol
Bros. Good day. what's up? Any news?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
femiiiiiiiiii:
Bros. Good day. what's up? Any news?

Mehn no news yet its 2weeks now, i think we should wait till next week and hopefully the Lord will give us a new song.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
naijaobi:
scratch card no even reach 1K.. Better carry am go just incase. U can even re-sell it if they dnt ask of it. Waec result go soon come out, students go need am.
Lmao @ResellinG.
My oga, how far? Any show? TUM still de your radar?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femiiiiiiiiii: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
beebee5000:

Mehn no news yet its 2weeks now, i think we should wait till next week and hopefully the Lord will give us a new song.

Aiight bro. Unshakes! Gott ist unsere Stärke wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.