Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885437 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
jahjehova:

I dont get dis post! Can't one just push naira tobd account via international money transfer? RIA does it according to their website and they have agents in Nigerian banks.

Have you used RIA before? I only used RIA to recieve money. I don't know of International Money transfer through that channel...but someone advised that Euro domicilairy account is safer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
uchezdedon: Thanks @ Nimakor.
Gern geschehen.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Is there anyone here who had his/her interview on thur and fri (17th &18th) July, 2014 ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
please i need someone to remind me the name of the nairalander whose sister helped her with the SPONSOR LETTER.

I need to get clear info from her.......

OR

To those in Germany, '' my uncle who is in Germany said, they (his LGA) asked him to open an account in my name and deposit about 8000 euros before they would give him the SPONSORSHIP LETTER. '' please, how true is this, have there been any recent policy change? i need to confirm and be sure he is doing the right thing.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bethiano: MY QUESTION

on this thread someone shared how her sister helped her to get SPONSOR LETTER in less than 3hours, my question is this?

1. was your sister asked to pay the 8000 euros before the letter will be issued?

2. do u think the conditions to obtain the letter will vary, depending on the state of residence of the prospective sponsor?

3.kindly ask you sister, the steps .

this this information will help me obtain the letter, my prospective sponsor said he was asked to pay the 8000 euros, before they give him the letter in his local government in Germany.

hey for Newcomers, a sponsor letter is one of the financial proof options required by the German embassy. can only be obtained by a German resident willing and capable to sponsor your studies in Germany. he or she would get this letter from the LGA he resides in Germany.

@Bethiano, I am also using a sponsorship letter and no such requirements were required of my sponsor. As a matter of fact, the letter costs about 25euros or there about. Pls dnt be scammed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bethiano: please i need someone to remind me the name of the nairalander whose sister helped her with the SPONSOR LETTER.

OR

To those in Germany, '' my uncle who is in Germany said, they (his LGA) asked him to open an account in my name and deposit about 8000 euros before they would give him the SPONSORSHIP LETTER. '' please, how true is this, have there been any recent policy change? i need to confirm and be sure he is doing the right thing.....
I think her name is betty.
Ummm! Wouldn't that defeat the aim of a sponsorship letter? Depositing €8000?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nimakor:
I think her name is betty.
Ummm! Wouldn't that defeat the aim of a sponsorship letter? Depositing €8000?
Wetin I tell you? Okwa ifugo ya?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
terryo1:

@Bethiano, I am also using a sponsorship letter and no such requirements were required of my sponsor. As a matter of fact, the letter costs about 25euros or there about. Pls dnt be scammed.

Hey i dont think its a scam. Every Local area has a different policy. Some may not require you make such lodgement while some do.
It all depends on the Ausländerbehörde .
I know of Bayreuth, they require you either pay the 8k euro if you want the letter or the student opens a block account. I believe this is as a result of abuse maybe i dont know.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
segadebayo: All ye worried about life in germany, this is a post from someone in germany last year

"guy relax.even with 6o euro u can survive monthly.more over u think u will have time for 3 square mill?food is the cheapest thing here.except u cant cook in your hostel.the most expensive thing here is accomodation not food.full chicken(superhunn)is 2 euro=420.rice sef no reach 1 euro here.
if ur garri fininsh just go aldi or markauf ask of grease na 25 cent just by 4 if u like swallow that still 1 euro.food is cheap here my man.
the only issue is there education is intensive,and u need alot of self study.so u guys shouldnt worry about surviving.

alles kla"

what you should be bothered about is been excellent in your studies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bethiano: HELLO EVERY ONE

well i feel i will be doing a great disservice to the good people who i have gained from, visiting this page. i have been a regular visitor, gained so much, and i think its right to share.

LESSONS FOR STARTERS

1. i agree with everyone here on the need to read from page 1 to the end. you must do this, and please get a note book and a pen to take notes on some vital points. yeah i understand its difficult, but trust me ITS WORTH IT. Another way is this read like 1-60, jump to 100-160 then 200-260 most importantly 280 -this page covers the testimonies of 2014 applicants.......

2. learn to take notes and be mindful of a few misguided infos.

3. now, your application can be as cost effective as possible. i advice you use uni-assist but if you dont have the money , u must diligently search for schools that are not registered with uni-assist (note: most schools are)

4. to send your documents , asides DHL, UPS , FEDEX you can use NIPOST. as against the general opinions here, ppl have advised to ignore NIPOST. yes i understand their stands but the truth is NIPOST works and works well, but you must take this WARNING.... it takes 2weeks to get ur parcel to germany using NIPOST and the fee is less than 1000 naira, and make sure you use the REGISTERED MAIL option . i advise you give enough time to the deadline, for me i sent my applications three weeks or more to the deadlines.

5. that you have a second class lower is not a barrier, all you need is a little more determination.

6.make sure your motivational letter is good, gracious God i have great skills in M-letter.

7. please respect the views of those who have had success here........

my testimony, i got admission in Two high ranking universities in Germany, university of freiburg and university of druisburg-essen

please note that what i have shared here, is only a cost effective approach to make successful applications against all odds.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
phucado:
Wetin I tell you? Okwa ifugo ya?

I couldn't get that. What ya say?undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Aii can i have your email address then, I've two i would love to be reviewed. thanks
Bethiano:

@ ADEBAYO, well m-letters are school or purpose specific, i advice you write and i can help you proof read and edit. i have written over 40 m-letters for my self and friends. but what i tell them is WRITE AND LET ME SEE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
uchezdedon: Just wanna thank everyone who has been contributing in one way or the other to see that accurate info is being shared.
Plz I have a question to ask those that has been in Germany. And Plz don't get angry in case If such question has been answered.
My question is since accommodation has been the major challenge in Germany can't we solve it by allowing two Pple pay for one room at least it will be lesser, or is dat not acceptable in Germany?
Plz someone should help me with this

No that does not happened here. Sharing one room with 2 people is seen as a breach of your accommodation contract cos you have signed that only you will live the one room so anything other than that is not fair especially if the landlord gets to find out. You wont even be comfortable squating somebody else cos your neighbors might know and report you especially if it's a hostel or private house.

I will advise you look for flat of around 500-650 and share it but not one small room which is not even enough for one person. Accommodation is actually one of the things we spend on here. Beside you need your own housing contract to register your address with foreigners office and how will you have that document when you are squatting?. I will advise you prepare financially to cover the cost of housing before coming. security deposits can also be charged before you get housing here.

I hope this helps?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bethiano: please i need someone to remind me the name of the nairalander whose sister helped her with the SPONSOR LETTER.

OR

You have a mail !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ndyoo:

Have you used RIA before? I only used RIA to recieve money. I don't know of International Money transfer through that channel...but someone advised that Euro domicilairy account is safer.

I cheked wit a friend who has a USD dom acct. Charges r quite high. 1% of amt + $25. Dont know wat will happen to d euro trnxtions
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi everyone, I was hoping some1 could give me a detailed stepwise procedure or link on how they go about this
you've two admissions you use admission A for your account get visa , get into germany but you wanna to go to school B. which is a different state from the other and there enrolment school B is two weeks later which, you want to go too. and you've not collected the admission letter of B but time is no ones friend dats y u decided to use school A initially. Please how do you go about this
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bro the best you can use is a euro dormicilliary account. When I did my transaction I was charged the equivalent of 22277.59 precisely
jahjehova:

I cheked wit a friend who has a USD dom acct. Charges r quite high. 1% of amt + $25. Dont know wat will happen to d euro trnxtions
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
segadebayo: Hi everyone, I was hoping some1 could give me a detailed stepwise procedure or link on how they go about this
you've two admissions you use admission A for your account get visa , get into germany but you wanna to go to school B. which is a different state from the other and there enrolment school B is two weeks later which, you want to go too. and you've not collected the admission letter of B but time is no ones friend dats y u decided to use school A initially. Please how do you go about this

Technically its not possible for you to move to school B when you applied for visa with school A. Because when you applied for visa to school A in city A, the embassy sent your documents to city A were you have their Ausländerbehörde they then investigate your documents and ask the embassy to grant you visa. So you have to go and register at city A when you get to germany, in other to get into the system. After your first semester it is then possible for you go to school B.

Its more easier if you use block account, but if you are on a scholarship its not as easy as it looks.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwabukonla: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
damsamty16:
Now i can see the reason why ur broda don't wanna help u.u seem to know it all but i keep wondering why u got a rejection letter if ur OND can really grant u the admission.We are all here to help ourselves.Shalom!
There are just lot of pained pole here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ Realk1:Yeap!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Realk1:

You're the lady for marine geosciences Uni Bremen right?

Yeap!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bethiano: MY QUESTION hello, my sister didn't have to deposit any money for the sponsorship letter, she says she only paid 25e euros for the certificate, but she have to be earning enough to be able to sponsor someone. I think like 2100 euro as a married person,maybe your uncle is not telling the truth or he is not earning enough, that is why they are giving him the option hof him opening a block account for. Cause normally with block account you don't need any more sponsorship letter,

on this thread someone shared how her sister helped her to get SPONSOR LETTER in less than 3hours, my question is this?

1. was your sister asked to pay the 8000 euros before the letter will be issued?

2. do u think the conditions to obtain the letter will vary, depending on the state of residence of the prospective sponsor?

3.kindly ask you sister, the steps .

this this information will help me obtain the letter, my prospective sponsor said he was asked to pay the 8000 euros, before they give him the letter in his local government in Germany.

hey for Newcomers, a sponsor letter is one of the financial proof options required by the German embassy. can only be obtained by a German resident willing and capable to sponsor your studies in Germany. he or she would get this letter from the LGA he resides in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
quote author=betty55][/quote]sorry about the typo errors, l am still learning how to use my new phone, so the thing dey yeye me sometimes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
oluwabukonla:
But they all have admission offers. The school rejected you and you didn't tell them this. The school said you are not qualified and you are saying you are here. Summer is coming tongue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
beebee5000:

Technically its not possible for you to move to school B when you applied for visa with school A. Because when you applied for visa to school A in city A, the embassy sent your documents to city A were you have their Ausländerbehörde they then investigate your documents and ask the embassy to grant you visa. So you have to go and register at city A when you get to germany, in other to get into the system. After your first semester it is then possible for you go to school B.

It's much easier if you use block account, but if you are on a scholarship its not as easy as it looks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
sorry l have to write to you the second time, cause l wasn,t sure if the first one came out right. my sister said she paid only 25 euros for the certificate,and three mounths pay slip,that show she is earning upto 2100 euro as a married person,she did not have to deposit any money to the foreign office.maybe your uncle is not telling you the truth or he is not earning upto that amount to sponsor you,so they might ask him to open the block account for you if he cannot meet upto their demand,my sister says the sponsorship letter covers the block account.anyway l don,t know much more than this informations,so far she has been sponsoring everything for me fanacially since l started the whole admission process till date, l might not be responding so often due to time not really being on my side to come online.thanks everyone

OR

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
oluwabukonla:
Oyah go ahead apply with ur OND and IELTS ooo.no vex ehn

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]

That was a typo.......lol( I was on my phab when i made that comment) grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2014
tossbal4real:

Yeap!!

Wow, good to meet u here. How far proceedings?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2014
bitte, can my uncle in belgium sponsor my german education?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2014
@beebee, what's ur facebook ID
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2014
busky101: bitte, can my uncle in belgium sponsor my german education?
Nein. Unless he gives you cash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.