Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884149 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Good Day guys.
Am sensing good news this week.
Viel Gluck !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by igwejay: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
beebee5000:

I have already been admitted into Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg, done my visa interview. I'm waiting for the good news anytime soon grin grin
pls does a Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg require German language proficiency to admit people into masters
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
igwejay:
pls does a Otto-Friedrich Universität Bamberg require German language proficiency to admit people into masters
thanks
All courses require German proficiency including science based ones , hopefully next winter they would begin some courses in English.

You can check their website out. http://www.uni-bamberg.de/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
edufabulous:
@barywhyte, have you been offered admission to uni Jena?
Admission takes 8weeks now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
damsamty16:
@damsamty16 tanx man! 8weeks from application deadline or from when one applied?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
For all ready to fynd dia sperkorronto's, my cintact at firstbank says I can jst apply 4 euro dom acct (since I av a current acct wit d bank) or apply for direct credit to d internation Account. Can anybody confirm?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
edufabulous: @femsuper, I applied to the university of hohenheim in may, still waiting for their response.
. @edufabulous..any news now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
jahjehova:

Na dia I been wan apply for o. But looking at Phd mayb. Dem give U scholarship?

Not yet but I applied for it. My own na MSc Photonics. but y u no com apply?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
edufabulous:
@damsamty16 tanx man! 8weeks from application deadline or from when one applied?
From when u applied

Dear Taiwo, reviewing an applications takes at the moment at least 8 weeks due to a very high number of applications. Please be patient, you will get an answer. Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
damsamty16:

I applied based on rolling admission but then its more than three months now. It doesnt normally take this long. I got a message that result will be published by July 9 but then nothing yet. Seems ASP is becoming more competitive as the years roll by
Re: German Embassy And Visa by olorunmuyi: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Welldone guys
Pls I'm a novice on dis forum & dis will be my first post on n'land.
I av applied for a degree prog. at rhine waal uas mechanical engineering to be specific I av submitted my waec results, hnd in mech engrn, ielts of band 6.5, my c.v., nd result,and testimonial. Are these all I need to apply? If yes wat are my chances of gaining admission and finally I've submitted d application since 19th June and yet to get any notification on admission is it normal?
Pls my ogas in d aus enlighten dis ur boy ooo thanks in advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
damsamty16:
From when u applied

Dear Taiwo, reviewing an applications takes at the moment at least 8 weeks due to a very high number of applications. Please be patient, you will get an answer. Good luck!

are you talking about ASP or FSU? As for ASP the fastest you can get is 31 of may even if you apply in December!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte:

Not yet but I applied for it. My own na MSc Photonics. but y u no com apply?

Got admitted for Msc Physics in stuttgart. Will specialize BGG in photonics /optics dou.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
edufabulous:
@barywhyte, have you been offered admission to uni Jena?

not yet bro. Still waiting. Just surprised it took them long time this year
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
jahjehova:

Got admitted for Msc Physics in stuttgart. Will specialize BGG in photonics /optics dou.

Congrats! so you chose stuttgart instead of ASP. but y the choice? are u sponsoring yourself?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte:

not yet bro. Still waiting. Just surprised it took them long time this year

ASP will definitely be very competitive. They are on FRG funding. Sovits hotcake in dia.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
jahjehova:

ASP will definitely be very competitive. They are on FRG funding. Sovits hotcake in dia.

FRG? Tell me more about them plz. Dis you at any point apply to ASP?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=damsamty16]
From when u applied
@damsamty ur right, cos they wrote on their site that they usually send out letter of admission in September.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by edufabulous(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
femsuper: . @edufabulous..any news now?
@femsuper no news yet. you know the deadline was last week, may be this week they might respond.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Barywhyte:

FRG? Tell me more about them plz. Dis you at any point apply to ASP?

Started, but didna finish. FRG = Federal Republic of Germany. By d tym I found out they (ASP) were on special funds from FRG, D deadline was left wit 2days n network (airtel) was hell where I was so I couldn't complete.

Basically, from my research, d FRG sanctions research in ceetain areas in certain schools. For Photonics, its ASP @FSU jena
Re: German Embassy And Visa by d2ddayo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
hi guys though i know this is for german school trends, but just want to know if anyone have any idea about belgium and its environment for study. Msc in particular.i got admitted to ceris which is a less expensive school in belgium offering post graduate programs and in due time, i will be paying my deposit. just want to know the procedures down there. although i ve gone tru their site for info n all. but sharing views and all wont be a bad idea. thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Barywhyte(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
jahjehova:

Started, but didna finish. FRG = Federal Republic of Germany. By d tym I found out they (ASP) were on special funds from FRG, D deadline was left wit 2days n network (airtel) was hell where I was so I couldn't complete.

Basically, from my research, d FRG sanctions research in ceetain areas in certain schools. For Photonics, its ASP @FSU jena

lol! didnt think like that. Thought u were refering to some external body. Germany has been sponsoring Optics at ASP since 2011. The other school I know about is KSOP. These schools offer world class photonics teachings

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
hello Nairalanders is there any one who applied to the school TU Ilmenau University< Particularly Media and Communications Science?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
omamofe: hello Nairalanders is there any one who applied to the school TU Ilmenau University< Particularly Media and Communications Science?
I saw u @ d embassy ryt block account
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yes u did. Couldn't reach you. Can u inbox me your contacts
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
segadebayo:

Yes u did @Segaadebayo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
segadebayo:

Hello,
have y been booked for interview. I applied on Tuesday, but havent heard from them yet
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
tossbal4real:

Hello,
have y been booked for interview. I applied on Tuesday, but havent heard from them yet
Nope, I've not been booked I applied on Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.