Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885451 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2014
emerald14: @beebee, what's ur facebook ID

Sorry I'm not on facebook
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000:

Sorry I'm not on facebook
so where are u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:05am On Jul 20, 2014
emerald14: so where are u

Youtube?grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2014
emerald14: so where are u

I'm not on any social media, kind of old school......lol tongue tongue tongue
send me a pin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2014
Nimakor:
Youtube?grin

Bros u mean oohh grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2014
oluwabukonla:
There are just lot of pained pole here.
Bukonla, don't abuse anyone please.
I would advice that you call or email the international office of the school and let them know your circumstance. The rule is either you have finished a year of university education or HND, you can check www.anabin.com
I have HND too, I wish to do Msc but I can only do Bsc with it
You have to be fast about this cos rhein waal has extended the application deadline to 15 of August.
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000:

I'm not on any social media, kind of old school......lol tongue tongue tongue
send me a pin
I sent u a pm, pls reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2014
@beebee nd oda gurus here, can one get admission to study medicine with just B1 german certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
bissiejoe:
Bukonla, don't abuse anyone please.
I would advice that you call or email the international office of the school and let them know your circumstance. The rule is either you have finished a year of university education or HND, you can check www.anabin.com
I have HND too, I wish to do Msc but I can only do Bsc with it
You have to be fast about this cos rhein waal has extended the application deadline to 15 of August.
Goodluck
Wow! August 15.This is a goodnews though.Please i applied on july 7 and i haven't gotten any email abt my admission notification till now..i hope all iz well o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
damsamty16:
Wow! August 15.This is a goodnews though.Please i applied on july 7 and i haven't gotten any email abt my admission notification till now..i hope all iz well o.

It hope the course is not with restriction....it takes two weeks for courses without restriction if you meet up with the requirements.
But if it is with restriction, I am afraid you will have to wait till end of application deadline.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
bissiejoe:

It hope the course is not with restriction....it takes two weeks for courses without restriction if you meet up with the requirements.
But if it is with restriction, I am afraid you will have to wait till end of application deadline.
Mechanical eng,industrial eng&electronics.
Is there any of these courses without restriction bro.It will be 14days(2wiks) tomorrow since i applied.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
damsamty16:
Mechanical eng,industrial eng&electronics.
Is there any of these courses without restriction bro.It will be 14days(2wiks) tomorrow since i applied.
There is no restriction on the courses you have listed. I will advice you to be patient, if you meet the requirement, you will be picked.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls, I need advice. Naira land is funny. If someone sends me a message, I find it difficult to read. It will send me a message that someone wants to send me a message and that's all. How do I send personal messages. By the way, did anyone apply to universitat trier? If yes, have you been offered admission? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
phucado: Pls, I need advice. Naira land is funny. If someone sends me a message, I find it difficult to read. It will send me a message that someone wants to send me a message and that's all. How do I send personal messages. By the way, did anyone apply to universitat trier? If yes, have you been offered admission? Thanks

Just reply the message with any message you want to send to him or her after which you can be communicating through the same mail. The pm mail is meant for both of you to officially connect together through mail. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
honourableseyi:

Just reply the message with any message you want to send to him or her after which you can be communicating through the same mail. The pm mail is meant for both of you to officially connect together through mail. Shalom
On replying the message, it will ask me for a email address. Which email will I use?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
oluwabukonla:
There are just lot of pained pole here.

None of this could give answer to your past, present or prospective questions. Learn to be civil and polite when it comes to where you want to learn one thing or the other. You are a novice in what you don't know even if you are a professor. Can you tell VO this even if she abuses you, asks same question like 2 or more times? Using our higher institutions in Nigeria as a case study; if you see some of the Non-teaching staff behaviour to the students sometimes, you will nearly cry. Most especially in the polytechnics, not to even talk of the teaching staffs. But still, you persevere because of what you are aiming at. You can do that here also. As to your question, I'm also with OND too but when it was\is obvious that I will not have the opportunity of exploring the best, I had to look for other means to make myself ready for the task. For you to get admission with OND is possible but cumbersome. Someone on this Nairaland has gotten it with OND but it has been a while. You need to know that; not all schools recognised OND in Germany, only few schools do. And those schools may also ask for some requirements that may take time for you to get. Even in Nigeria here, how many university does?. With OND, you can't apply through uni-assist but directly to the school after mailing them to confirm if you will have a chance or not. Also, Germany admission is competitive; which means you may have to wait untill they settled those people with direct admission requirement before they can finally settle your case provided someone is not taking his or place up or they still have space to fill for the course you are going for. The question is, will you be able to pass this hurdle? If you really want to try your luck, go to daad.de, search using your course of study and english taught programs as criteria, begin to mail those schools offering your course but not under uni-assist one after the other and wait patiently for the outcome. Note that you will need English lang. Proficiency. IELTS:6.0 or TOFEL: 80, it depends on the school though. Pls all my ogas at the top, make una forgive her. Sie ist eine Frau nicht ein Mann. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
I appreciate the work you guys are doing here, I'm already enchanted!
I'm a new face here, though I have been going through the thread for long...and now I have learnt some things I still have some questions.

1. what is the rough estimation of getting a C1 language certificate at Goethe institute Lagos.

2. can someone who has done 100 level here but with F in his results proceed with application

3. for those who are knowledgeable in the schools with hitch-free admission process, please can you help share the name of such schools or better still their links. Both those that teach in English and German

4. The €8000 is really hard to come by to someone like me, I need advice on ways to get a sponsor letter.

please, I don't mean to draw you guys back ...I have been reading and researching on the information I have gotten here so far...believe me it's really a large thread to finish easily. I just need someone to answer me without any abuse.
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
phucado:
On replying the message, it will ask me for a email address. Which email will I use?

Click on reply in the message u got from nairaland after you have opened to read , you will a dialog box where you will type your message and click on send.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
JustCare: I appreciate the work you guys are doing here, I'm already enchanted!
I'm a new face here, though I have been going through the thread for long...and now I have learnt some things I still have some questions.

1. what is the rough estimation of getting a C1 language certificate at Goethe institute Lagos.

2. can someone who has done 100 level here but with F in his results proceed with application

3. for those who are knowledgeable in the schools with hitch-free admission process, please can you help share the name of such schools or better still their links. Both those that teach in English and German

4. The €8000 is really hard to come by to someone like me, I need advice on ways to get a sponsor letter.

please, I don't mean to draw you guys back ...I have been reading and researching on the information I have gotten here so far...believe me it's really a large thread to finish easily. I just need someone to answer me without any abuse.
Thanks in anticipation!

I think i will answer question 1 and 4
1) To get to C1 niveau it takes almost 2years if you are the serious hardworking type, **no be beans ohh*** especially when you are learning it here in Nigeria. Goethe presently has no C1 class to train you for the exam, its either you teach yourself or go to Ghana for classes.
For the financial aspect according to Goethe institute Lagos it's 30 thousand Naira for a semester and each semester is about 4months.
We have 4levels which are A1, A2, B1, B2 then C1.so do the maths 4months for each level

4) Getting a sponsor letter is not a lottery, and you can't apply anywhere to have it. If you don't have a family or friend in Germany then forget that route.

As for question 2 and 3 Google is your friend ****befriend him/her**** tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000:

I think i will answer question 1 and 4
1) To get to C1 niveau it takes almost 2years if you are the serious hardworking type, **no be beans ohh*** especially when you are learning it here in Nigeria. Goethe presently has no C1 class to train you for the exam, its either you teach yourself or go to Ghana for classes.
For the financial aspect according to Goethe institute Lagos it's 30 thousand Naira for a semester and each semester is about 4months.
We have 4levels which are A1, A2, B1, B2 then C1.so do the maths 3months for each level

4) Getting a sponsor letter is not a lottery, and you can't apply anywhere to have it. If you don't have a family or friend in Germany then forget that route.

As for question 2 and 3 Google is your friend ****befriend him/her**** tongue tongue
thanks! still need answers for they rest...especially that #2 I have seen some of there requirements and the content of 100 level result ain't specific. maybe I should mail them the question?
still need answers please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
JustCare:
thanks! still need answers for they rest...especially that #2 I have seen some of there requirements and the content of 100 level result ain't specific. maybe I should mail them the question?

Your best option is to mail the respective schools, they would be in a better situation to answer you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
emerald14: I sent u a pm, pls reply
replied
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
bissiejoe:
There is no restriction on the courses you have listed. I will advice you to be patient, if you meet the requirement, you will be picked.
Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
JustCare:
I don't really think the grades matters..i know someone who got admission with a cgpa of 2.24 with an F.Though it was a mistake from his school.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
tnx @damsamty16 and beebee5000
which university are you people in over there? I really need recommendations with regards to undergraduate studies.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
JustCare: tnx @damsamty16 and beebee5000
which university are you people in over there? I really need recommendations with regards to undergraduate studies.

Over where?******my guy i be applicant like you ohh******* tongue grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
JustCare: I appreciate the work you guys are doing here, I'm already enchanted!

Thanks in anticipation!

*1. You will have about 120-150K
*2. Not really since thy will take their decision based on all the courses in the transcrpts not on just only one where you have F
*3. Just go to daad.de, https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=2167#q=&degree%5B%5D=1&fos%5B%5D=3&fos%5B%5D=4&subject=0&lang%5B%5D=2&langDistribution=0&sortBy=1&page=2&display=list, use ur course of study as a search criteria and mode of teaching which can either be english or german language.
*4. There is nothing you can do except you have someone as in family in Germany who is earning certain amount of money per month to help you with sponsor letter. Anything beyond that, na to go look for 8KEuro for block account. This is to the best of my knowledge. Other ogas can add or subtract. Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
DID ANYBODY APPLY TO UNIVERSITY OF TRIER/UNIVERSITAT TRIER? IF YES, HABE YOU BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
JustCare: tnx @damsamty16 and beebee5000
Am stil an applicant o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emerald14: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
beebee5000:
replied
sent u a message
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Plz is any one here who av bin admitted to Goethe university Frankfurt? Let's relate, and if dia is someone here WO know abt life in Frankfurt especially accommodation and getting a job yle studying plz educate me, thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Has anyone attended Uni Bayreuth's admission aptitude test via skype plss share..

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.