Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884315 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2012
jambogini: tourist visa interview bro

All the best ooooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
pls do you guys know if I can book appointment with the German Embassy around January? Cos I have not transfered the money to the german account yet but I plan to do that before my appointment date. So can I go ahead and book appointment or wait till i transfer it cos right now only January appointments are available.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2012
kelly4top: pls do you guys know if I can book appointment with the German Embassy around January? Cos I have not transfered the money to the german account yet but I plan to do that before my appointment date. So can I go ahead and book appointment or wait till i transfer it cos right now only January appointments are available.
NO. You can only book an appointment when you av a proof of finacial means, (7908 Euro in a blocked German account or official declearation of sponsorship) a copy of data pag of your international passport, and your addmission letter. And don't forget you are to send it through courier. All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2012
khunlehzy:
NO. You can only book an appointment when you av a proof of finacial means, (7908 Euro in a blocked German account or official declearation of sponsorship) a copy of data pag of your international passport, and your addmission letter. And don't forget you are to send it through courier. All the best

Even if I'm in lagos state I would still send via courier ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2012
flange:

from the last time i checked their site, even if you inside the embassy, u'll still send it via courier.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2012
currently,you can book your appointment online now,no more courier method,https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Hello pls howw eeasy is it for someone in germany to get the deceration of sponsorshp. Will the embassy have to check the person account balance and wat type of resident permit does the person have to hold before he can get the document..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2012
flange:

what are my sending thru courrier? The account opening form?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
kelly4top:
what are my sending thru courrier? The account opening form?
Read from the top
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
topeajis: Hello pls howw eeasy is it for someone in germany to get the deceration of sponsorshp. Will the embassy have to check the person account balance and wat type of resident permit does the person have to hold before he can get the document..
Its quit easy. It cost 50Euro or so. The person must be a permanent residence. Am not sure but I think the account will be verify even before awarding the declearation at the local office... Word of advise: its always better u open the blocked account, it gives u an advantage in gettin d visa n makes life a lot easier when you get to germany. Guys you won't find money on d street and its not easy for foreigners to get job considering the language barier and trust me YOU ARE ON UR OWN...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kk thanks much so the block account s just the best abi...m just that the 1.6m much noni..and I have someone that get me the docement and will just go with about 4000euro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stchrischu: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
khunlehzy:
Its quit easy. It cost 50Euro or so. The person must be a permanent residence. Am not sure but I think the account will be verify even before awarding the declearation at the local office... Word of advise: its always better u open the blocked account, it gives u an advantage in gettin d visa n makes life a lot easier when you get to germany. Guys you won't find money on d street and its not easy for foreigners to get job considering the language barier and trust me YOU ARE ON UR OWN...

It cost 3k euro to obtain verpflichtungserklärung from the Local Office or if ur sponsor is working ,he must earn atleast 1,25o euro then no need for d 3k.meanwhile the 3k is refundable if u return back to ur country after ur stay.He or she must resident in germany but no necessarily permanent (
befristet und unbefristet permit ).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
stchrischu:

It cost 3k euro to obtain verpflichtungserklärung from the Local Office or if ur sponsor is working ,he must earn atleast 1,25o euro then no need for d 3k.meanwhile the 3k is refundable if u return back to ur country after ur stay.He or she must resident in germany but no necessarily permanent (
befristet und unbefristet permit ).
Thanks guess I was miss informed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stchrischu: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
khunlehzy:

ok i understand bro its no problem
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
khunlehzy:

So if the person earn 1250/month he is elegible to get the for kk thanks muchfor the infomaton much appreaciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls, i v sent a document to uni assist and now i want to apply into another school, my bro in germany paid the initial fee on my behalf bt now he is in nigeria, pls how can i pay the €15 , . What means can i send the money? Pls i need u guys response as fast as possible
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
do a bank transfer
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
TummieMarshal: pls, i v sent a document to uni assist and now i want to apply into another school, my bro in germany paid the initial fee on my behalf bt now he is in nigeria, pls how can i pay the €15 , . What means can i send the money? Pls i need u guys response as fast as possible

Since ur brother is in niaja ask him if he gat a credit card nt issued in naija then you will pay with it. If u want to pay with a bank transfer omo it is much expensive ooo as in the bank charges for. Bank transfer..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
can a graduate of polytechnic apply for masters directly to any german uni cos i graduated lastyr and have not done my NYSC ,and is its possible i have to travel and do my masters immediately there befor NYSC.thanks house
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
La Parisienne:

Yes start learning the language in Nigeria if you can. It will help you pick up faster when you get to Germany and it will also prove your seriousness. My BF is German but I don't live in Germany, I only visit. I don't know much about their Embassy in Nigeria cos I've never been there.

I hope you are aware that you have to open an account with a German bank and deposit 8000 euros before you will be given visa. This money is for your initial upkeep.

When you are choosing a school, stick to the west/south.

For more info about the German Embassy and their requirements, go to http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Long__Term/Document__LongTerm__Seite.html

Sorry I can't send you a private mail now. Go thru the links I provided. If you still want to proceed and you have dificulties with translation or anything, let me know.

Good luck

if i have a sponsor from germany,will i still have to open an acct with8k euros ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
julianauche19: if i have a sponsor from germany,will i still have to open an acct with8k euros ?

No you won't have to open an account . Its an alternative its either you open a blocked account with 8k Euro or u get a sponsor ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
flange:

No you won't have to open an account . Its an alternative its either you open a blocked account with 8k Euro or u get a sponsor ..
ok thanks,ave not been lucky in findin a school that offers nursing or medicine in undergraduate level with no tuition fee or less than 500 euro so any one here with such knowledge shud kindly help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
almost all the sch there for bachelors in health and nursing /medicine are in german??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2012
That is it ma'am and even if you see most of the schools for undergraduate is german and also health sciences always has a clause that is they admit a limited number of students and very competitive. U need to have a knowledge of their language somehow
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Abeg oOooo who is applyng fo summer 2013 and has jan 15th asthe deadline.make we discuss ooo pls.. Even if na undergraduate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2012
topeajis: Abeg oOooo who is applyng fo summer 2013 and has jan 15th asthe deadline.make we discuss ooo pls.. Even if na undergraduate
i tried to apply for applied biology mthey said till may,is there any school where i can still fit in now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2012
julianauche19: i tried to apply for applied biology mthey said till may,is there any school where i can still fit in now?

Here is the daade link an advanced search check it out and look for summer
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/?p=l&q=&degree%5B%5D=1&fos%5B%5D=5&fos%5B%5D=6&subject=0&lang%5B%5D=1&lang%5B%5D=2&langDistribution=0
You might find more admitting for winter thou which is May but on that link search for summer

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
at all, I am confused here. I checked the German embassy in Nigeria website and I saw their checklist that 7908 euro is requred but here you guys are saying 8k euros. Pls which one is the real amount coa am filling my account opening form now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
kelly4top: at all, I am confused here. I checked the German embassy in Nigeria website and I saw their checklist that 7908 euro is requred but here you guys are saying 8k euros. Pls which one is the real amount coa am filling my account opening form now.
its 7908 euros.. The 8k euros is just to round it up...just a difference of 92 euros...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
naijaobi:
its 7908 euros.. The 8k euros is just to round it up...just a difference of 92 euros...
but the account opening form has 8,040 euro. Which one person wan kon follow ooh. Pls who has opened account with the embassy. How much did you specify?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by julianauche19: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
flange:

Here is the daade link an advanced search check it out and look for summer
http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/?p=l&q=&degree%5B%5D=1&fos%5B%5D=5&fos%5B%5D=6&subject=0&lang%5B%5D=1&lang%5B%5D=2&langDistribution=0
You might find more admitting for winter thou which is May but on that link search for summer
i tried opening the apply link inside this link u gave me now,its saying intenet explorer cannot open the webpage stuffs,how do i apply ? and ave used mozzilla and is not openn too

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.