Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886395 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Moscodeman: Pls admin,my uncle in germany wants to send me an invitation,the problem is that i dnt have money in my acct for the past 3months and cant afford to lodge money now that d invitation is about to enta,i'm married with two kids.but i want to make him my sponsor,what are my chances of getin a visa?

If its schengen visa for visit, i dont think the chances are great but you can try ooo. As a married man with kids, u re supposed to have moni in ur account in addition to d sponsorship from your uncle. Unless your uncle is buying ur insurance and ur ticket and will give u pocket moni, ur uncle will have to send his statements too and payslips. If he is a citizen, better, if he is not, that is where d wahala is. U re also supposed to show ur ties to nigeria, economic and financial ties. Even for me who has a german sister, in addition to her sponsorship letter, i had to present my bank statement, my payslip and so many other documents. My dad has to also present his bank statement even when its obvious my sister has bought the tickets, d insurance, and sent d obligation letter and have categorically stated that she is funding d trip.
You dont need to have so much in d acct like 500 to 800k should cover it. You should be able to prove the relationship between you and your uncle convincingly. You should have a means of livelihood as a married man with or without kids. She should be able to convince them that u will not vanish into schengen country witg the visa that they wil give you.
So, fund your account even if u have to borrow moni to do so and leave te moni there for at least 3 months. They like to see regular cash flow in and out of the account. Get there check list and provide all they ask for family visit. U will even need ur uncle's passport datapage or residency permit. If he is a citizen, better, if he is not, wahala, like i said. Germans are very meticulous in their dealings and anything that doesnt add up, they find suspicious.
My own 2 bits from personal experience.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
The scanty nature of your information and the mythical roadmap to your adventurous mission leaves my thoughts in a blurry cloud of utter confusion.
Pre study To what end? First the duration for actual prestudy will usually not last up to a year and chances are limited. pre-studies as far as I know is concerned or tailored towards preparing students who are considered for admission in the school offering it. The high cost of others are vertigo inducing and your proficiency in German may be required. I wouldn't know what your educational qualifications/status is now. Am assuming you only have an O'level. If your answer is in the affirmative then I will urge you to take up a NOUN form or work towards gaining admission in other University then after a year you can apply with your transcript if you consider Germany an option.
I will advice you to settle down, relegate all worries to the background, weigh your options and plan wisely and carefully.
Note that am not an expert in this field, it will be wise to direct your question to all so you can get opinion more speedily from other members of the house. At least you have started well.
Hope you find this useful and I hope you get contributions from other members of the house.
Good luck!
thanks a lot, firs of all, hopefully, am starting my german classes next month at Goethe institute, lagos. Plus i think its better i go 4 d pre study ish cos i believe i wil pass d studienkollege whatever, by so doing, i wnt hv any issues with d german embassy when am given admission cos my passport will already be disvirgined by them. And what if after a year At Noun i was denied visa, i will stand wasting another precious 2years in Nigeria...Another tin is that, a school emailed me that my secondary school leaving certificate plus my university entrance examination is equal to the so called Abitur, how true is that cos i have a nice jamb result. Lastly, wat are my chances of being offered admission for pre study? Danke

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: thanks a lot, firs of all, hopefully, am starting my german classes next month at Goethe institute, lagos. Plus i think its better i go 4 d pre study ish cos i believe i wil pass d studienkollege whatever, by so doing, i wnt hv any issues with d german embassy when am given admission cos my passport will already be disvirgined by them. And what if after a year At Noun i was denied visa, i will stand wasting another precious 2years in Nigeria...Another tin is that, a school emailed me that my secondary school leaving certificate plus my university entrance examination is equal to the so called Abitur, how true is that cos i have a nice jamb result. Lastly, wat are my chances of being offered admission for pre study? Danke
i think what they require most times is a prove of admission.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
JustCare:
i think what they require most times is a prove of admission.
i have a letter of admission that i declined that dates back to 2011 is it acceptable?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice Job guys and most especially Eke40seven.
I Noticed the german embassy have been lenient of late dolling out visas cheesy cheesy cheesy
Also, I think german education is very intensive. reason for saying this is because alot of our ogas have gone into extinct..lol grin grin
by the way, where is Beebee, Emeka and the likes...
Guys, our intensive research starts here..use google for question before coming here.. no expo, no sorting for germany ooo undecided undecided undecided
Please who knows anything about Technische Universitat darmstadt??
Kind regards !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: thanks a lot, firs of all, hopefully, am starting my german classes next month at Goethe institute, lagos. Plus i think its better i go 4 d pre study ish cos i believe i wil pass d studienkollege whatever, by so doing, i wnt hv any issues with d german embassy when am given admission cos my passport will already be disvirgined by them. And what if after a year At Noun i was denied visa, i will stand wasting another precious 2years in Nigeria...Another tin is that, a school emailed me that my secondary school leaving certificate plus my university entrance examination is equal to the so called Abitur, how true is that cos i have a nice jamb result. Lastly, wat are my chances of being offered admission for pre study? Danke
Well bro, I see you have a quick fix approach towards reaching your goals and thus have chosen a narrow perilous road less travelled. However, it won't be bad if you become a hero that creates a new path for others to follow but before you embark on your heroic adventure, here is my submission/questions you need to answer:
1.preparatory study are usually fashioned for those who are considered for admission into the school offering it as a stopgap to cover whatever deficiency they may have. That's why they are usually very short.
2. Will your prep-study be a guarantee for further Bsc admission or are they just a condition for an admission that is already granted for BSc?
3. prep studies are relatively expensive even without other considerations like flight, accommodation, etc.
4. Are there people who had trodden this path you planning to set foot on? if there are what are experiences (I hope you see)
5. Will your prep study open opportunities for you to get admission in other schools?
6.In the long run, do you consider it faster?
on the other hand, I can point to so many people who have gone through NOUN, and they will testify that it is the fastest, surest and inexpensive route to gaining a German admission. Or would you consider them slow or illogical for choosing that way? people like ebele had an upper hand than you in getting into Germany but still chose this way. Honourableseyi is another one too and others too numerous to mention. some have gone through HND and still settled with a BSc course do you think its because they are less adventurous or less time conscious? A year university transcript even opens infinite opportunity for admission if you harbour any doubt about your chances.
However, as I once commented, am not an expert and I even know less about this Bsc thing. maybe you can find somebody who can guide you better. You can check DAAD for preschool as there are thousands of programs there or consult the school directly and enquire about your chances.
verily I tell thee this hour, if thy virtue is devoid of patience, suffer not thyself to seek the German path. I counsel, that thou shouldst seek holyboss and nedu09 that ye may form an army for ye share a common plan and perchance ye shall show us your way when ye find it.
Fare thee well.
p.s: I pray ye people of this thread, forgive me, for the spirits of olde yet possess my tongue.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
You cant take the fast and the sharp way to Germany ooo!!!!! It never works!.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
Well bro, I see you have a quick fix approach towards reaching your goals and thus have chosen a narrow perilous road less travelled. However, it won't be bad if you become a hero that creates a new path for others to follow but before you embark on your heroic adventure, here is my submission/questions you need to answer:
1.preparatory study are usually fashioned for those who are considered for admission into the school offering it as a stopgap to cover whatever deficiency they may have. That's why they are usually very short.
2. Will your prep-study be a guarantee for further Bsc admission or are they just a condition for an admission that is already granted for BSc?
3. prep studies are relatively expensive even without other considerations like flight, accommodation, etc.
4. Are there people who had trodden this path you planning to set foot on? if there are what are experiences (I hope you see)
5. Will your prep study open opportunities for you to get admission in other schools?
on the other hand, I can point to so many people who have gone through NOUN, and they will testify that it is the fastest, surest and inexpensive route to gaining a German admission. Or would you consider them slow or illogical for choosing that way? people like ebele had an upper hand than you in getting into Germany but still chose this way. Honourableseyi is another one too and others too numerous to mention. some have gone through HND and still settled with a BSc course do you think its because they are less adventurous or less time conscious? A year university transcript even opens infinite opportunity for admission if you harbour any doubt about your chances.
However, as I once commented, am not an expert and I even know less about this Bsc thing. maybe you can find somebody who can guide you better. You can check DAAD for preschool as there are thousands of programs there or consult the school directly and enquire about your chances.
verily I tell thee this hour, if thy virtue is devoid of patience, suffer not thyself to seek the German path. I counsel, that thou shouldst seek holyboss and nedu09 that ye may form an army for ye share a common plan and perchance ye shall show us your way when ye find it.
Fare thee well.
p.s: I pray ye people of this thread, forgive me, for the spirits of olde yet possess my tongue.
sir, it has come to my notice that there is a huge difference between pre study and studienkolleg. The one i had in mind has always been the studienkolleg, the difference is that pre study is like a pre-degree in a university and doesnt guarantee u of an admission in any other German uni and it lasts for just a semester, lets just say its similar to post Utme while Studienkolleg is like jamb, it lasts up to two semesters<1year> and if u should pass it, u hv the equivalence of a German arbitur that replaces ur O'level and u can apply to top German uni's. But schools in counties such as brandenburg and North Rhine Westaphalia doesnt offer studienkolleg and prestudy all the need is your 1st year transcript. So it depends on the school you choose...gracias
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
ebele17: You cant take the fast and the sharp way to Germany ooo!!!!! It never works!.
sowi, i mistook u 4 nedu09, i dnt see well in d afternoo...lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
Fare thee well.
thou hast caused the spirit to possess all. grin. Verily verily i say unto thee, unless thou changeth thy way and allow the spirit of olde pass thee by, the spirit shall continue to possess many.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: lol, bro i heard we re in the same shoes. How do we sought things out then? Pm me lemme see how far we can achieve this together
why do some people see ebele as a male? Lol. Ebele is a female name nah.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
dolpaz: Nice Job guys and most especially Eke40seven.
I Noticed the german embassy have been lenient of late dolling out visas cheesy cheesy cheesy
Also, I think german education is very intensive. reason for saying this is because alot of our ogas have gone into extinct..lol grin grin
by the way, where is Beebee, Emeka and the likes...
Guys, our intensive research starts here..use google for question before coming here.. no expo, no sorting for germany ooo undecided undecided undecided
Please who knows anything about Technische Universitat darmstadt??
Kind regards !
LoL @ extinct
check the Facebook page of the international students there and ask your questions.
After TU Munchen, RWTH Aachen, TU Dresden, and TU Berlin, Darmsradt is the next in terms of technology as I gathered. Darmstadt is an industrial town in Hessen, good for survival just within 30 minutes of Frankfurt, Offenbach, Mainz and Mannheim.
I bid you good luck!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
naijaobi:
why do some people see ebele as a male? Lol. Ebele is a female name nah.
LOL
pass thee the blame on thine anointed King Jonathan. He maketh many think thus.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
LOL
Ak47, Keeping doing your thing on other thread.
I see you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
LOL
thou art right. But Few are the men who answer it.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: sir, it has come to my notice that there is a huge difference between pre study and studienkolleg. The one i had in mind has always been the studienkolleg, the difference is that pre study is like a pre-degree in a university and doesnt guarantee u of an admission in any other German uni and it lasts for just a semester, lets just say its similar to post Utme while Studienkolleg is like jamb, it lasts up to two semesters<1year> and if u should pass it, u hv the equivalence of a German arbitur that replaces ur O'level and u can apply to top German uni's. But schools in counties such as brandenburg and North Rhine Westaphalia doesnt offer studienkolleg and prestudy all the need is your 1st year transcript. So it depends on the school you choose...gracias
Open thine eyes this hour, attend to my words and hearken unto instructions so that thy ways shan't lead thee to tempest.
Its good that you have trodden the good path of self research but you still have much to do.
Studienkolleg is good too but I see you didn't get a complete picture of the requirements and I will prove it by the following outlines below:
1. its like a Pre-degree programme
2.. They WON'T grant you admission EXCEPT you have been given a prior admission in the course you are going for in the school offering it.
3. You will need to be proficient in German language at at least a B1 level
3. There are no English taught programmes
4. You will have to write exams in German including German language itself before you can get admission and trust me they are intensive.
5. In most studienkollegs, you will need to write an entrance exam first.
6. At the moment your language proficiency is at Z1!
Now compare that with just picking a form and spending a year in NOUN with a known language and system.
Bro, follow thee the known part or search for thyself more knowledge.
Fare thee well!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
Open thine eyes this hour, attend to my words and hearken unto instructions so that thy ways shan't lead thee to tempest.
Its good that you have trodden the good path of self research but you still have much to do.
Studienkolleg is good too but I see you didn't get a complete picture of the requirements and I will prove it by the following outlines below:
1. its like a Pre-degree programme
2.. They WON'T grant you admission EXCEPT you have been given a prior admission in the course you are going for in the school offering it.
3. You will need to be proficient in German language at at least a B1 level
3. There are no English taught programmes
4. You will have to write exams in German including German language itself before you can get admission and trust me they are intensive.
5. In most studienkollegs, you will need to write an entrance exam first.
6. At the moment your language proficiency is at Z1!
Now compare that with just picking a form and spending a year in NOUN with a known language and system.
Bro, follow thee the known part or search for thyself more knowledge.
Fare thee well!
ok sir, u win. But at the moment i hv researched on Noun and am still confused at the moment. Can u help me out on it, i mean steps to the admissions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: ok sir, u win. But at the moment i hv researched on Noun and am still confused at the moment. Can u help me out on it, i mean steps to the admissions.

There is a thread on NOUN, go there, do more research and ask questions.. The Lord will deliver it into thy hand...(In ak47 words) grin

My 2 kobo!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Justcul:

There is a thread on NOUN, go there, do more research and ask questions.. The Lord will deliver it into thy hand...(In ak47 words) grin

My 2 kobo!
sorry 4 my too much questions, buh i wish to study biology or biochemistry in Germo so what course am i to study in Noun.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: sorry 4 my too much questions, buh i wish to study biology or biochemistry in Germo so what course am i to study in Noun.

Any biology related course would do
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: sorry 4 my too much questions, buh i wish to study biology or biochemistry in Germo so what course am i to study in Noun.
Thou art young in this journey but the able hands of this thread guideth thee.
Before you make a choice on the course you want to choose in NOUN, don't just let wishes and whims guide you but meticulous plans.
Here are things I will advice you to do:
1.Google 'DAAD international students' and check the number of schools that offer the course of your dreams.
2. Check the ones that are taught in English (if that is the language you wish to study in) e.g Rhine Waal and the DAAD website will help you greatly to filter the search to your specification.
2. Examine their requirements, like language requirements, Minimum CGPA etc.
3. Examine the schools offering them whether you are OK with them.
4. Examine the course structure and compare with your course in NOUN because it increases your chances of being accepted.
5. The more courses available for you to choose from the greater your chances.
6.For the course of your wish, Biology in NOUN will fit fine but make sure you do all these things I listed before choosing.
Despair not, for its a long journey meant for the patient and determined, but lo! if thou art steadfast in thy quest, thy reward shall be great.
I hope you get further comments from members of the house.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eke40seven:
Thou art young in this journey but the able hands of this thread guideth thee.
Before you make a choice on the course you want to choose in NOUN, don't just let wishes and whims guide you but meticulous plans.
Here are things I will advice you to do:
1.Google 'DAAD international students' and check the number of schools that offer the course of your dreams.
2. Check the ones that are taught in English (if that is the language you wish to study in) e.g Rhine Waal and the DAAD website will help you greatly to filter the search to your specification.
2. Examine their requirements, like language requirements, Minimum CGPA etc.
3. Examine the schools offering them whether you are OK with them.
4. Examine the course structure and compare with your course in NOUN because it increases your chances of being accepted.
5. The more courses available for you to choose from the greater your chances.
6.For the course of your wish, Biology in NOUN will fit fine but make sure you do all these things I listed before choosing.
Despair not, for its a long journey meant for the patient and determined, but lo! if thou art steadfast in thy quest, thy reward shall be great.
I hope you get further comments from members of the house.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck.
i already have a choice of university that offers biology in english, we have been in constant communication for 6ix months now, they reply anytime i email them, and its not North rhine waal uni, anoda problem is that noun doesnt offer biology as a course.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: i already have a choice of university that offers biology in english, we have been in constant communication for 6ix months now, they reply anytime i email them, and its not North rhine waal uni, anoda problem is that noun doesnt offer biology as a course.

Who told u ''NOUN doesnt offer biology as a course''
It took me less than a minute to browse through their undergraduate programs.. FYI, they offer Bsc. biology, community health, environmental health etc...

Plss do your self good by doing your own home work.. No one will spoon feed u in germany..

My 2 kobo!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: i already have a choice of university that offers biology in english, we have been in constant communication for 6ix months now, they reply anytime i email them, and its not North rhine waal uni, anoda problem is that noun doesnt offer biology as a course.
How did you come about that conclusion?
Noun offers Biology, Physics and Chemistry. They are all in the same faculty of sciences.
Except if they are not admitting this session.
Check their website again here:
www.nou.edu.ng/announcements/sstrgc.html or you can download the course module here.
www.nou.edu.ng/announcements/SST%202014%20JAN/PDF%20UNDER/BSC%20BIOLOGY%20REGISTERABLE%20COURSES%20AS%20AT%20JUNE%202014-1.pdf
Good luck
p.s: Don't ever limit yourself to one school, cast your net wide.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=tayoslayer]
Quite a mouth full of words but I couldn't agree more. The world is really changing and we young africans need to step up to be able to compete efficiently with our contemporaries from other parts of the world especially developed countries. thanks for the motivation though. @eke40seven, you and this your archaic english, making me read twice to really get your point. Great job everybody keeping the German dream rolling and congrats to those who already got their visa. I would also love to add anybody learning german on duolingo as friend just to spice things a lil' over there, just drop your username or add me 'temiemmanu'. We will all drink garri in Germany regardless of the cold...lol wink grin grin grin. #Germandream #teamwinter[/quote)omo me get dat duolingo translator oo...buh I no sabi use am chat....#maybenawhEreicomefrom# grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Justcul:

Who told u ''NOUN doesnt offer biology as a course''
It took me less than a minute to browse through their undergraduate programs.. FYI, they offer Bsc. biology, community health, environmental health etc...

Plss do your self good by doing your own home work.. No one will spoon feed u in germany..

My 2 kobo!
@justcul and ak47, una be boss on ur individual accord(HONDA)...God bless you guys...now am over satisfied with my countless questions and quest for academic excellence...i will consider Noun. But am still starting my german classes next month cos it might be my only chance of acquiring a german language zertifikat....but Noun all the way.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: ok sir, u win. But at the moment i hv researched on Noun and am still confused at the moment. Can u help me out on it, i mean steps to the admissions.

If he or she is ready to go through this path; I will advise you to take the step very soon because in the next couple of days, you will miss this semester which means you will have to wait till January when there will be another admission period. If you can be fast about it; then you can still go with this semester. This semester examination will commence by September ending. Don't just take your coming to NOUN as just to have 100L transcripts, try and devote your time with hard work. Set a target of first class and see how it will work out at the end of 2nd semester. There are a lot to be done that the time for you might not be enough. The test (like assignment) are 80 questions per course; multiply by the number of courses you are taking(it can be 9, 10 or 11) in that semester and which you have to submit before the end of the semester exam. The joy of it is that, it is flexible, no lecturer harassment, no lecturer tipping, no strike, no begging of lecturer for mark even if it is just 0.5mark. Also during exam, even if you sit with your course mates, helping yourselves in the examination hall will be very cumbersome. why? 1. you will not want an embarrassment from the invigilators; some of which you might be older than or your age mate. 2. Your question number 1 can be your course mate's question number 30, if the correct answer in your own system is A, the same correct answer in your course mate's system can be D or E with the same question. Prepare yourself and get it done. Best of luck Bruder, SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
honourableseyi:

If he or she is ready to go through this path; I will advise you to take the step very soon because in the next couple of days, you will miss this semester which means you will have to wait till January when there will be another admission period. If you can be fast about it; then you can still go with this semester. This semester examination will commence by September ending. Don't just take your coming to NOUN as just to have 100L transcripts, try and devote your time with hard work. Set a target of first class and see how it will work out at the end of 2nd semester. There are a lot to be done that the time for you might not be enough. The test (like assignment) are 80 questions per course; multiply by the number of courses you are taking(it can be 9, 10 or 11) in that semester and which you have to submit before the end of the semester exam. The joy of it is that, it is flexible, no lecturer harassment, no lecturer tipping, no strike, no begging of lecturer for mark even if it is just 0.5mark. Also during exam, even if you sit with your course mates, helping yourselves in the examination hall will be very cumbersome. why? 1. you will not want an embarrassment from the invigilators; some of which you might be older than or your age mate. 2. Your question number 1 can be your course mate's question number 30, if the correct answer in your own system is A, the same correct answer in your course mate's system can be D or E with the same question. Prepare yourself and get it done. Best of luck Bruder, SHALOM
sir this time around SURULERE shall be my case, am ready to wait until january for the next admission period by then i would be done with my german classes.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surethings(m): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
@ Eke40seven you are doing a great job here..keep it up.

Am in the same shoe with holybo$$...

i have ND in accounting and i really want to study in Germany. i intend to stick to Ebele/Eke40seven advice by going through NOUN. at doing by research about the school now.

My question is that: is there any age limit for applicant in Germany university?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
surethings: @ Eke40seven you are doing a great job here..keep it up.

Am in the same shoe with holybo$$...

i have ND in accounting and i really want to study in Germany. i intend to stick to Ebele/Eke40seven advice by going through NOUN. at doing by research about the school now.

My question is that: is there any age limit for applicant in Germany university?
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Just defend yourself at the embassy and give them a good reason why you had waited long before choosing the path of higher education in Germany.
There have never been a case of age discrimination at least on this thread or any where else that I know of.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
busky101: sir this time around SURULERE shall be my case, am ready to wait until january for the next admission period by then i would be done with my german classes.

Which means you will not be able to apply in 2015? #team2016 going by the time in completing 2 semesters starting in January. God will see us through. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
honourableseyi:

Which means you will not be able to apply in 2015? #team2016 going by the time in completing 2 semesters starting in January. God will see us through. SHALOM
yes boss!
no hurry in Life

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.