Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886502 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
where is beebee5000, Dolpaz, jahjehovah, bissiejoe, emerald, abiegirl and co........I don miss una sha

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=bochu][/quote]

I added you na on duolingo. Accept it first.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by angel55: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Hello house, I just stumbled upon this topic. I have been interested in getting a visa to Germany please how do I go about this and how long. Does it take besides is it only Schengen visa that will help me get a visa to Germany, I Thought I could apply straight. Pls help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2014
angel55: Hello house, I just stumbled upon this topic. I have been interested in getting a visa to Germany please how do I go about this and how long. Does it take besides is it only Schengen visa that will help me get a visa to Germany, I Thought I could apply straight. Pls help
start the thread from page 4 to atleast 15, I believe u will get useful tips, and u can visit www.daad.de for legitimate information
Re: German Embassy And Visa by JustCare: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2014
busky101: i have a letter of admission that i declined that dates back to 2011 is it acceptable?
you need too ask them that...you just have to present it to them, i mean asking them if it is okay.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2014
JustCare:
you need too ask them that...you just have to present it to them, i mean asking them if it is okay.
but it is not in the field i want to study now, that was engineering while i wanna study sciences now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
I ask again. Please I am yet to fund my account and my interview date draws nigh. Can I attend my interview without funding the account and pay the money later?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
phucado: I ask again. Please I am yet to fund my account and my interview date draws nigh. Can I attend my interview without funding the account and pay the money later?

I answered dis exact question while quoting u...what else do u want to hear?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
phucado: I ask again. Please I am yet to fund my account and my interview date draws nigh. Can I attend my interview without funding the account and pay the money later?
phucado nawa u oo!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
papilon89: where is beebee5000, Dolpaz, jahjehovah, bissiejoe, emerald, abiegirl and co........I don miss una sha

I've been busy lately, Guys German education no be joke, for those coming to study in German, i wish you all goodluck grin grin it's not easy but its do able. Congratulations to those who have gotten their visas. I pray those waiting will also come and share their testimonies here.

I think seun should look into his site, i can't open Nairaland using my schools wi-fi. it was blacklisted. But as a naijaboy there is always a way grin grin grin

busky101: but it is not in the field i want to study now, that was engineering while i wanna study sciences now

Dude how old are you ? If i may ask. Reading all what you wrote says alot about you. Just know one thing, studying in Germany is not like Nigeria, nothing like 'la cram la pour' here ohh.You have to research and read.

Eko4seven welldone ohh, how come i didn't read any post from ferdimarko cool my trusted padi. grin

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=ebele17]

I added you na on duolingo. Accept it first.[/quote)ebele17 add me petersbochu on duolingo.....@ least make we germanism a little bit..wenn du online kommt,bitte senden mich nachrichen...ich warte auf dich cool grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Slyee: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good afternoon. I received a mail on Friday and I was asked to be at the German embassy in Lagos with a travel health insurance. I applied for a student visa about 17days ago and I was interviewed by a consular officer.

My questions are:

1. Does it mean I've been granted a Visa to travel for my studies?

2. My sponsor in Germany wants to get the travel health insurance for me in Germany and then send the insurance papers to me via email. Will they accept the one obtained from Germany or the one done here in Nigeria?

Pls. I need your help!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
Slyee: Good afternoon. I received a mail on Friday and I was asked to be at the German embassy in Lagos with a travel health insurance. I applied for a student visa about 17days ago and I was interviewed by a consular officer.

My questions are:

2. My sponsor in Germany wants to get the travel health insurance for me in Germany and then send the insurance papers to me via email. Will they accept the one obtained from Germany or the one done here in Nigeria?

Pls. I need your help!!!

1. Yes you have been granted your visa.
2. Use insurance from Nigeria eg, IGI- #14500.

I've never read any1 here using a German travel health insurance for this purpose since I've been on this thread.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Slyee: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Wow...

Thanks DANNIEmore grin...

That'll do it..

I Love this Nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
Slyee: Good afternoon. I received a mail on Friday and I was asked to be at the German embassy in Lagos with a travel health insurance. I applied for a student visa about 17days ago and I was interviewed by a consular officer.

My questions are:

Pls. I need your help!!!
congratulation sly..behold, let thy heart rejoice this day for thy visa hast been approved. hasten thee now to IGI or AIICO, as it pleases thee, and get thy merry bossom an insurance package. Tarry ye not brother, for the old woman and her kinsfolk waitet for thee...to bless thy passport with the visa which thy soul hitherto longeth for. Indeed, thou art gesegnet

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
beebee5000:

I've been busy lately, Guys German education no be joke, for those coming to study in German, i wish you all goodluck grin grin it's not easy but its do able. Congratulations to those who have gotten their visas. I pray those waiting will also come and share their testimonies here.

I think seun should look into his site, i can't open Nairaland using my schools wi-fi. it was blacklisted. But as a naijaboy there is always a way grin grin grin

Dude how old are you ? If i may ask. Reading all what you wrote says alot about you. Just know one thing, studying in Germany is not like Nigeria, nothing like 'la cram la pour' here ohh.You have to research and read.

Eko4seven welldone ohh, how come i didn't read any post from ferdimarko cool my trusted padi. grin

what has my age got to do with this sir, or is dere any age discrimination over there, i believe you were once like me altho am eager buh am not dat desperate...No hurry in Life.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
busky101: what has my age got to do with this sir, or is dere any age discrimination over there, i believe you were once like me altho am eager buh am not dat desperate...No hurry in Life.

Answering a question with a question. Typical Nigerian Klichess.
Thank God you realize there is no hurry in life tongue tongue tongue tongue .

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
beebee5000:

Answering a question with a question. Typical Nigerian Klichess.
Thank God you realize there is no hurry in life tongue tongue tongue tongue .
lol, xo u xpect me to expose my age to the whole world baa...#teamgunners!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
PLEASE HOUSE, I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE EMBASSY WILL WITHHOLD MY PASSPORT PRIOR TO THE DAY THEY WILL CALL ME BACK. THIS IS because I HAVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW WITH ANOTHER EMBASSY WITH ONLY THREE DAYS INTERVAL.
MAY GOD BLESS THE SOUL THAT HELPS ME OUT ON THIS.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
afodam247: PLEASE HOUSE, I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE EMBASSY WILL WITHHOLD MY PASSPORT PRIOR TO THE DAY THEY WILL CALL ME BACK. THIS IS because I HAVE ANOTHER INTERVIEW WITH ANOTHER EMBASSY WITH ONLY THREE DAYS INTERVAL.
MAY GOD BLESS THE SOUL THAT HELPS ME OUT ON THIS.
they will keep your documents.....but they will give you back your passport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
busky101: sir this time around SURULERE shall be my case, am ready to wait until january for the next admission period by then i would be done with my german classes.
cool. It would place you at advantage over others probably whan u get there it Will help alot in getting job quickly. As for me NOUN dnt offer Mechanical engineering i will purchase for jamb, go for university and strive for Good two semesters score. I fear this jamb and post umte gbege no "jamb no be i sabi pass matar"......

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
papilon89: they will keep your documents.....but they will give you back your passport

thank God. thanx a lot bro, I really appreciate this.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nedu09: cool. It would place you at advantage over others probably whan u get there it Will help alot in getting job quickly. As for me NOUN dnt offer Mechanical engineering i will purchase for jamb, go for university and strive for Good two semesters score. I fear this jamb and post umte gbege no "jamb no be i sabi pass matar"......
baba na wa oh, you re really going miles for this, i thought i was the only eager person. Kai walayi. God will see us through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
busky101: baba na wa oh, you re really going miles for this, i thought i was the only eager person. Kai walayi. God will see us through
certainly! No worry. but i fear as day passes by new conduct and regulations are being employed in every thing...i pray they dnt change mind or system by then..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nedu09: certainly! No worry. but i fear as day passes by new conduct and regulations are being employed in every thing...i pray they dnt change mind or system by then..
no be small thing, baba eh, buh if i was u oh, i will have a change of course and study an available course at Noun. And then proceed to germany, cos like u said their system can change at anytime, na y i dey hurry before they increase their 8000euros to 10000-12000 like belgium and austria. At a time no Time oh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Teflon1: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2014
afodam247:

thank God. thanx a lot bro, I really appreciate this.

But when u go for interview, German embassy wud usually stamp the middle of your passport b4 giving it back to u, hope when u eventually go to the other embassy 3 days after they wud not see & understand what d stamped page means & question u about it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
busky101: no be small thing, baba eh, buh if i was u oh, i will have a change of course and study an available course at Noun. And then proceed to germany, cos like u said their system can change at anytime, na y i dey hurry before they increase their 8000euros to 10000-12000 like belgium and austria. At a time no Time oh.
Really! But if i have to go for physics at NOUN and gain admission at Rhein waal uni with physics. Dnt you fink the VO would ask me why i diverted from my career or course as it would show i studied Mech Engin? ... And secondly is it possible for me to change course from physics to mechanical... If is possible i would give it a second thought. but if is not then too risky cos I still hold Mech at high esteem. I did my industrial traning at Total E&P NIG Upstream. and my Romanian boss told me to finish out well and come back for a slot. but i can't enter there with physics certificate that's why am striving hard...the discrepancy is much won't the VO think i have a plan? i wrote WAEC 2008 and preparing for 2016 season After one two semesters 2015... My problem is can i still port back to engineering after i had gone for physics at rhein waal? Guys help a beg....

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by abiegirl: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2014
papilon89: where is beebee5000, Dolpaz, jahjehovah, bissiejoe, emerald, abiegirl and co........I don miss una sha

I dey o, seriously trying to round up stuff at work and at home.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Teflon1:

But when u go for interview, German embassy wud usually stamp the middle of your passport b4 giving it back to u, hope when u eventually go to the other embassy 3 days after they wud not see & understand what d stamped page means & question u about it?

No it should not be a problem. I even bliv that shd be a boost for me at the other embassy (US) cos am only going for a seminar their. I will just av to tell their v.o that my intension is to go from Germany down to US for the very seminar. and I have somtin worthwhile doing in Germany,as a student.
if u av any other view you can still help me with I will appreciate. Thank u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Nedu09: Really! But if i have to go for physics at NOUN and gain admission at Rhein waal uni with physics. Dnt you fink the VO would ask me why i diverted from my career or course as it would show i studied Mech Engin? ... And secondly is it possible for me to change course from physics to mechanical... If is possible i would give it a second thought. but if is not then too risky cos I still hold Mech at high esteem. I did my industrial traning at Total E&P NIG Upstream. and my Romanian boss told me to finish out well and come back for a slot. but i can't enter there with physics certificate that's why am striving hard...the discrepancy is much won't the VO think i have a plan? i wrote WAEC 2008 and preparing for 2016 season After one two semesters 2015... My problem is can i still port back to engineering after i had gone for physics at rhein waal? Guys help a beg....
try A level course and exam in Nigeria. No need for jamb with dat
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jtbaba1: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2014
abiegirl:

I dey o, seriously trying to round up stuff at work and at home.
can I notarize my documents any where? Or is it only at german embassy.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.