Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884395 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
4129: Hello house. I had my MSc. Interview at german embassy last friday 15th. It was very successful. But just 2hrs later i got an email thus;

"Dear Sir,

we have received you visa application.

In order to continue the processing, kindly hand in the following
documents:
1) confirmation letter of Deutsche Bank stating that the required amount
of money was payed in to the account and blocked.
2) a new declaration of age declared at High Court by your father"

I cudn't figure out what is wrong with my declaration of age done by my father 8yrs ago. Although i said
my father is my sponsor now...

Please those with experience, any idea what went wrong?

8 years is quite a long time.. The embassy needs a recent sworn affidavit of declaration of age..Go to the High court at Ikeja with your Dad's passport photo and make a new one.. Its just 500 naira or less. Then scan it to the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogbeche77: 8 years is quite a long time.. The embassy needs a recent sworn affidavit of declaration of age..Go to the High court at Ikeja with your Dad's passport photo and make a new one.. Its just 500 naira or less. Then scan it to the embassy

Thanks this is quite comforting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogbeche77: Do you live in Bavaria? Only the residents of Bavaria reserve the right to give the above descriptions grin grin grin grin
LOL
Art thou Bayerische? I hope you done acquire the liver to drink? LOL
How things?
Best regards!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
2 weeks after opening block account I am yet to receive an email from the dutch bank! What do I do?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
osurvey: Good morning everyone. Please i was born in 1988 and i have no NPC birth certificate. NPC birth certificate started think either 1990 or 1991. So please if i go get NPC certificate now for interview, won't it look somehow? Since there was nothing like NPC in 1988.
while not use declaration of age signed by your father.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
yapyap: 2 weeks after opening block account I am yet to receive an email from the dutch bank! What do I do?
I am sure you know you can use the account opening request slip for the interview.
And, you did not open any account 2weeks ago, you submitted an account opening form 2weeks ago.
Chill!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yapyap(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nimakor:
I am sure you know you can use the account opening request slip for the interview.
And, you did not open any account 2weeks ago, you submitted an account opening form 2weeks ago.
Chill!

Ok! I have applied for thr interview just worried that I have not receive the accouunt info! Correction noted!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jtbaba1: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
What time do the german embassy offer notary services?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eke40seven:
LOL
Art thou Bayerische? I hope you done acquire the liver to drink? LOL
How things?
Best regards!
Ja.. I eat,drink,live and love Bavaria
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Abeg them dey accept NECO
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Abeg dem dey accept NECO scratch card for interview? Na NECO I dey use o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello, have just been given an admission to study Master prog (Electrical Engr) University of Duisburg-Essen and also to study German Lag. in the same university.........I have no German Knowledge, will that affect my chances of getting a German visa in Nigeria ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
ABUkAkA: Hello, have just been given an admission to study Master prog (Electrical Engr) University of Duisburg-Essen and also to study German Lag. in the same university.........I have no German Knowledge, will that affect my chances of getting a German visa in Nigeria ?
If your program is entirely taught in English language, you have no problem.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ogbeche77: Ja.. I eat,drink,live and love Bavaria
My oga...wie geht's?
It's been a while.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
ABUkAkA: Hello, have just been given an admission to study Master prog (Electrical Engr) University of Duisburg-Essen and also to study German Lag. in the same university.........I have no German Knowledge, will that affect my chances of getting a German visa in Nigeria ?
I think the school's judgement to grant admission supersedes that of the embassy. The embassy just tries to clarify the admission and know your true intension of getting the visa.
However, from what you said, the school granted you admission into a German taught course with no prior German language qualifications but was granted a provisional admission with a condition that you take up a language course in the school right? If that's the arrangement, then you are good.
My 2 cowries.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Abukaka, I didn't see that Nimakor had responded to your questions earlier. But yea that's just it.
Relax, pray and prepare for your interview as well. Am sure you will be good.
I bid you good luck once again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
phucado: Abeg dem dey accept NECO scratch card for interview? Na NECO I dey use o.

Yep. I used NECO CERTIFICATE but I carried my waec along..she asked me which one I used, then I told her. So go with both of them to be on the safe side.
About scratch card- Did the document they sent you as an attachment with the email of your appointment require that you bring a scratch card along?

I, personally(and many others as well), did not attach any scratch card and it wasn't asked for either. Double check the word document that was sent to you and arrange your credentials accordingly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tofunk: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=phucaido]Anyone who applied to trier?[/quote I did but yet to get a reply ]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks @Eke40seven and @Nimakor.......The lectures are offered in German and English language of instruction
(50% of the lectures in German, 50% of the lectures in English).........Hope no wahala sha ........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2014
.....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance".
special thanks to every one who has supplied one information or the other that has helped me all along. thanks to Eke for his jolly presence on this thread "especially with his old english" which always lighten my mood. special mention of *jahjehovah,dolpaz,Godson,beebee5000,bissiejoe,abiegirl" and my remaining great comrades. i will still be with u on this thread.
Femsuper, you are well recognised

7 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89: .....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance"

Congrats bro! #Teamwinter all d way... I tap into ur testimony.. I remember u were d first to say 'Amen' to a prayer of faith yesterday.. So happy for u bro.

One love!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89: .....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance"
Congratulations bro, thou art blessed amongst men behold thy gate into the land of the Rhine river is open unto thee.
This very hour my soul is of good cheer and rejoiceth with thee
Congrats brethren!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89: .....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance".
special thanks to every one who has supplied one information or the other that has helped me all along. thanks to Eke for his jolly presence on this thread "especially with his old english" which always lighten my mood. special mention of *jahjehovah,dolpaz,Godson,beebee5000,bissiejoe,abiegirl" and my remaining great comrades. i will still be with u on this thread.
GREAT NEWS BRO...CONGRATS.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89: .....mail finally recieved "......bring a 3months travel health insurance".
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Eke40seven:
Lo! brother, thou hast found favour in the sight of The supreme being in heaven and His messenger doth guide thee as my lips are filled with supplications proclaiming thy matter unto them. I bring thee good tidings, suffer not thine heart to be troubled, and faint not for a wee while, the sole of thy feet shall thread upon the wealthy sands from whence the Rhine water flows and the tongue of her people shall be thine when thou reachest yon. Rejoice thee this day and answers shall be thine and thy needs shall be wrought. Whither goest thou?
@teflon1 Wherefore hast thou chosen to chastise mine Elizabethan tongue knowing that thou art not gerontophobic? I pray thee this day, stay thy wrath and the desires of thine heart, thou would'st see. and thou shalt rejoice.
Fare thee well!
@Papilon89 I remembered this prophesy too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2014
Eke40seven:
@Papilon89 I remembered this prophesy too.
infact you are too much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2014
papilon89:
infact you are too much
congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Justcul:

Congrats bro! #Teamwinter all d way... I tap into ur testimony.. I remember u were d first to say 'Amen' to a prayer of faith yesterday.. So happy for u bro.

One love!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Justcul:

One love!
thank you bro, youv are blessed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2014
busky101: GREAT NEWS BRO...CONGRATS.
thank you so much bro....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Congrats Papilon,
I tap into your testimony.
I will also testify someday very soon
Alles gute

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2014
@papilon pls i will like to ask you few questions here...i will like to know if you
1. submitted a neco result
2.if they are really keen in primary school certificate
3.how long it took you to get their reply after submitting your docs and interview
4.did u write any aptitude test
5.how long does thie interview take
and lastly.....what school are u going?
hope to read from you soonest.
REGARDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.