Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884286 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Pros here, Pls a question. how easy is it for a graduate of biochem. do nursing prog in Germany? will it be to start from the scratch or a particular level and then will there be any GPA requirement?
Thanks in advance for answering.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
nevilbot: confirmation of funding recieved. sent immediately to info@lago.diplo.de as a reply to the mail of the embassy to fund my account. plz should i also send to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de or is that one enuf
NOOOOO..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
geemana: NOOOOO..

noo to which of the options i presented
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
nevilbot:

noo to which of the options i presented
just reply the message sent to u.U don't need to send any message to rk@diplo.. just reply info@diplo...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
geemana: just reply the message sent to u.U don't need to send any message to rk@diplo.. just reply info@diplo...

thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
@all...eyin temi wahala dey o..I am admitted to rhine waal univ of applied sciences and I did my interview on the 28th of aug and I just got a mail from the embassy now..saying
1.My sponsor stays in frankfurt while my school is in kleve
2.How I am going to be staying with him in franfurt and study in kleve which is like 300km apart.
3.Where I will be staying ?
4where I will be studying
5.I was asked to also include any document to support my claim or if I have any changes I want to make,I should bring it to the embassy.

I told the V0 that I will be staying with my cousin who is my sponsor during holidays and I will rent an apartment at kleve while in school.

Please guys,pls what suggestions do you have for me becos I have been trying to secure an apartment in kleve but I can't find any,and the school does not have hostel..
In your own professional opinions,how can I get out of this ,I am open to so many suggestions and also critisizms,cos mistakes are bound to happen...
Hope to read from you all soonest.
Regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by m365571: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Heilbronn and Heidelberg folk still have not found accommodation. Any useful hint.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
kunlelikeme: @all...eyin temi wahala dey o..I am admitted to rhine waal univ of applied sciences and I did my interview on the 28th of aug and I just got a mail from the embassy now..saying
2.How I am going to be staying with him in franfurt and study in kleve which is like 300km apart.
5.I was asked to also include any document to support my claim or if I have any changes I want to make,I should bring it to the embassy.

I told the V0 that I will be staying with my cousin who is my sponsor during holidays and I will rent an apartment at kleve while in school.

Please guys,pls what suggestions do you have for me becos I have been trying to secure an apartment in kleve but I can't find any,and the school does not have hostel..
In your own professional opinions,how can I get out of this ,I am open to so many suggestions and also critisizms,cos mistakes are bound to happen...
Regards

Since you have told the vo that your cousin is your sponsor, let her know that your cousin will be sending money to you. And if you have landlords you have been mailing in kleve, go with printouts of your mail communications
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
bissiejoe:

Since you have told the vo that your cousin is your sponsor, let her know that your cousin will be sending money to you. And if you have landlords you have been mailing in kleve, go with printouts of your mail communications
you can book a cheap hotel for one week as well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls any suggestion,
haven't receive any response from the embassy regarding my interview appointment since monday, and my school will be resuming coming monday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
kunlelikeme: @all...eyin temi wahala dey o..I am admitted to rhine waal univ of applied sciences and I did my interview on the 28th of aug and I just got a mail from the embassy now..saying

Regards
Kunle, I will advise u to do wat bissiejoe told u, If u have d mail trail of ur conversation with in kleve showing likelihood of u getting an accommodation,forward it to the embassy and also convince them that ur sponsor is ready to fund ur expenses while studying.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
OlaoChi:
yh thanks it answers my question but that's bad news cry I only have the ones I stated above.
I read about Studienkollege, a years course should work right? pls do u know the general requirement to enroll in a studeinkollege?
studienkolleg works and I'm sure GOOGLE can give you more information concerning that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
OlaoChi:
yh thanks it answers my question but that's bad news cry I only have the ones I stated above.
I read about Studienkollege, a years course should work right? pls do u know the general requirement to enroll in a studeinkollege?

Trust me, you might not really want to go through that route. Because there is no way you can do it without spending another 1 year @ Goethe Institute in Lagos with some amount of money to be spent; and if you are living outside Lagos, that is another gbege oooo. Though to me, English taught program will still be better any time anyday. But it depends on the one you think it's the best for you. Take the first step by knowing what studentkollege demands and entails before taking your decision. Hope you understand me Bruder?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
damsamty16: House please is it possible to get a visa 7days after interview if acct already funded before the interview?

Haba!!!!!! all your body don dey Germo grin grin. Relax Bruder, God has been helping you this far, and I know very well that He will not abandon you. Philippians 1:6, " being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Abeg don't look for that seven days of a thing ooooo; we all know what it means. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=kunlelikeme]@all...eyin temi wahala dey o..I am admitted to rhine waal univ of applied sciences and I did my interview on the 28th of aug and I just got a mail from the embassy now..saying

Regards[/quo

If you tell them you will rent an apartment at Kleve, it doesn't look as if your cousin is really sponsoring you. It looks to them as if you only used your cousin to obtained the sponsorship letter and nothing is more concrete between you after that. My suggestions. 1. Can you ask your cousin to mail the embassy and tell them that he is aware of the situation that he is going to take care of the accommodation and some other basic needs that may arise during the shuttling of Kleve and Frankfurt. 2. He should send the same letter to you, addressing you directly and on a personal terms as your cousin about how he has planned to address the situation in which you will forward to them. At this junction, you need to convinced them more even more than when you had your interview; because to them, it seems something doesn't add up. Shalom

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
If you are refused student visa and do not wish to appeal, can you reapply immediately for another appointment? That appeal thing has stopped working now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014

Regards

Your story is scary o because my sponsor doesn't stay in the same city where my school is. I think their doubt must have arisen from the information you provided them. For instance, you told them you would be staying in your cousin's place which is far from your school. Also, as part of the requirements, it is not compulsory that your sponsor must be in the same city as you.
However, do all that you were told earlier as they are very helpful.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
honourableseyi:

Haba!!!!!! all your body don dey Germo grin grin. Relax Bruder, God has been helping you this far, and I know very well that He will not abandon you. Philippians 1:6, " being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Abeg don't look for that seven days of a thing ooooo; we all know what it means. Shalom

Yeah
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
@All.....keep up the good work. I really love the unity and cooperation of this thread. God bless U all.....Silently watching ESB Reutligen(my first choice)......though I can't meet up with the Oct 15 deadline, surely I'll be number one come next year March......To those expecting good news, God has perfected all ur heart desires....Relax and don't think negative. Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls I need response,
is it normal for interview appointment to take this long or should I resend d visa application email again.
biko!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Adexhat: @Pros here, Pls a question. how easy is it for a graduate of biochem. do nursing prog in Germany? will it be to start from the scratch or a particular level and then will there be any GPA requirement?
Thanks in advance for answering.
Different schools have different requirements. Hoping to get this your answers here just like that will be very difficult. Your best bet will be DAAD. go there as they have the best tool for you to check everything and every single information that you will ever need. check the school that offers your course and their requirements.
Hope you find it helpful.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
magnus4life: pls I need response,
is it normal for interview appointment to take this long or should I resend d visa application email again.
biko!

I think it depends on the number of request they have on their table. For instance, mine took 3 working days because I applied relatively late but people who applied 2 weeks before me got their reply in 30 minutes!
However check whether you sent it to the right mail (rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de) and also check your spam mail too to see if the mail was directed there.
While you are at it, contact your school informing them about the challenge you are facing in getting the visa and that you may arrive late and thus will need an extension to the date of your enrollment.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2014
honourableseyi:

Brother I have calm down oo..with all that has been said here,am patiently keeping my fingers crossed in fervent prayer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2014
honourableseyi:

Ja bruder ich have calm down oo..with all that has been said here,am patiently keeping my fingers crossed in fervent prayer.
Danke bruder!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2014
@Eke40seven.....@all....this is ,my planned response to their email ,see below

in order to clarify your visa application, kindly answer the following question:

When applying at the Consulate you provided the admission of the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences in Kleve. Nevertheless, you stated in the application form that you are planning to stay in Oberursel, where your cousin lives as well.
Since those two cities are more than 300km apart it does not seem understandable to us why you want to live in Oberursel while studying in Kleve.
Please clarify this issue by explaining to me *where you are going to live* and *where you want to study*. In case there are changes to the statements you first made during the application, kindly hand in additional documents to proof them.

Thank you for your cooperation.

i want inform you that I wrote the address of my cousin because that is where i will be arriving first when i get to germany and also he will be paying for my rent in kleve.I told the vo that interviewed me that I will be staying in his house during my off periods in school and definitely i will be renting an apartment in kleve.
And also I have been sending mails to the landlords and also the international office in securing acommodation.I will be making reservation for hotel for one week before finally settling down...i am going to print hotel reservations and send to the(please suggest any hotel for me in kleve)...to cut the story short,i will be staying in a rented apartment in kleve fully sponsored by my cousin ...shikena..
please guys ,review this..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:39am On Sep 13, 2014
kunlelikeme: @Eke40seven.....@all....this is ,my planned response to their email ,see below

in order to clarify your visa application, kindly answer the following question:

When applying at the Consulate you provided the admission of the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences in Kleve. Nevertheless, you stated in the application form that you are planning to stay in Oberursel, where your cousin lives as well.
Since those two cities are more than 300km apart it does not seem understandable to us why you want to live in Oberursel while studying in Kleve.
Please clarify this issue by explaining to me *where you are going to live* and *where you want to study*. In case there are changes to the statements you first made during the application, kindly hand in additional documents to proof them.

i want inform you that I wrote the address of my cousin because that is where i will be arriving first when i get to germany and also he will be paying for my rent in kleve.I told the vo that interviewed me that I will be staying in his house during my off periods in school and definitely i will be renting an apartment in kleve.
And also I have been sending mails to the landlords and also the international office in securing acommodation.I will be making reservation for hotel for one week before finally settling down...i am going to print hotel reservations and send to the(please suggest any hotel for me in kleve)...to cut the story short,i will be staying in a rented apartment in kleve fully sponsored by my cousin ...shikena..

My observation. Your cousin is the one responsible for your spending officially. Though I know unofficially it is not so. But don't you think "I will" in your statement will look as if you are the one sponsoring yourself yet without block account? Reframe the letter, let everything you are going to write point to your cousin as your sponsor. Remove "I will do this, I will do th at". Officially, all your responsibilities in germany have been placed on your cousin. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2014
honourableseyi:

My observation. Your cousin is the one responsible for your spending officially. Though I know unofficially it is not so. But don't you think "I will" in your statement will look as if you are the one sponsoring yourself yet without block account? Reframe the letter, let everything you are going to write point to your cousin as your sponsor. Remove "I will do this, I will do th at". Officially, all your responsibilities in germany have been placed on your cousin. Shalom
@honourableseyi chaiii.U too get brain.Kunle,you can tell your cousin to book a hotel in your name,he should then send the confirmation to you.However,since you are the student and your cousin stays 300km away from your school, I don't think you can claim your cousin is searching for accommodation for you.I think you just have to stick to you have been contacting landlords because I am sure the school gave u some hints about accommodation,the links or hints were not sent to your cousin.just convince them he has promised to pay for your house rent,u could tell him to write a letter in that regard to the Consulate (check their website for the correct recipient's address),sign and scan it to you (PDF format).May God help you,brother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by GuzaArisH: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Hello Ladies and. Gentlemen in the house.

Please, I need a German Transit visa. Can anyone please tell me the procedure for it. I'll appreciate any and every input.

Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Eke40seven:
I think it depends on the number of request they have on their table. For instance, mine took 3 working days because I applied relatively late but people who applied 2 weeks before me got their reply in 30 minutes!
However check whether you sent it to the right mail (rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de) and also check your spam mail too to see if the mail was directed there.
While you are at it, contact your school informing them about the challenge you are facing in getting the visa and that you may arrive late and thus will need an extension to the date of your enrollment.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.
Eke40seven:
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.
[quote author=Eke40seven]
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck.[/quot
Thanks bro, I just want to Have an appointmnt date first before contacting my skul about the visa issue.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
magnus4life: pls I need response,
biko!
bro check very well the e-mail address you used in applying for appointment. Do not use the one written at that slip u were given at the embassy o..its wrong.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
iluminati:

If you are refused student visa and do not wish to appeal, can you reapply immediately for another appointment? That appeal thing has stopped working now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
kunlelikeme: @Eke40seven.....@all....this is ,my planned response to their email ,see below

YOU complicate matter for the VO because he or she wont know the foreigners office to send your application for approval cos it is the foreigners office where you intend to live, that the embassy will send your file to for visa approval. So only u get 2 addresses so which one embassy wan follow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.