Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884311 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2014
quote author=phucado]Today is Wednesday o. The mail I sent embassy them never reply o.[/quote]

I've been asked to come for my visa folks. Where I go buy travel health insurance

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2014
kayusboss: Booked one way too
Ok. What airline? Have you travelled?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2014
phucado: quote author=phucado]Today is Wednesday o. The mail I sent embassy them never reply o.

I've been asked to come for my visa folks. Where I go buy travel health insurance
@Phucado congrats. I double tap into thy blessings
you can use IGI for 14k5 @ Head Office Plot 741, Adeola Hopewell Street
Victoria Island.
Phucado you know what to do with ^^^^^^^^^_
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
phucado: quote author=phucado]Today is Wednesday o. The mail I sent embassy them never reply o.

Congrats Phucado..
I tap/fall into your well of testimony grin grin
All the best !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Quick one here guys,
I read this on DAAD that Fachhochschule does not have the Right to award Doctoral Degrees.
My question is this: After my M.sc at a Fachhochschule, can i transfer to another university for a P.hd??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Bethiano: Question;
Will the embassy accept a print copy of admission letter?
My university sent my admission letter since june to my addresses, but I have not received it.
After waiting and no 'show' , I asked the school to send another copy to my school address which they did on august 20th. Till this time of writing, I have not received my admission letter.

What must I do?
You can use the printed copy for ur blocked acct opening at the embassy and VISA application.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Account funded, I hope Gtb to transfer d second part today, waiting patiently for my account in Germany to vibrate and d germos reply with my confirmation. Dis visa tin dey stressful mentally o, u won't believe that I av bin waking up exactly 3.30 am for d past one month. Just pray next week I will get d good noise of visa too so DAT I can use sleeping pill and sleep for a week.

For those asking for one way airlines, use Turkish airline and book directly from their site, its 103k only. We go meet for germo, any Frankfurt plz holla at ur boy oo

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2014
dolpaz: Quick one here guys,
I read this on DAAD that Fachhochschule does not have the Right to award Doctoral Degrees.
My question is this: After my M.sc at a Fachhochschule, can i transfer to another university for a P.hd??
yes sir you can do that

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nora544: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2014

Yes that is possible my daughter has also a M.sc. from we call it University of applied science and she make her Phd in Uk so it is possible.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

Yes that is possible my daughter has also a M.sc. from we call it University of applied science and she make her Phd in Uk so it is possible.

That's interesting. She on a scholarship?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Yes, seconding other replies. However many schools in Germany will have you take up some additional make-up courses as against someone from a Research uni.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nora544: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2014
phucado:
That's interesting. She on a scholarship?

She worked at an Institute in Uk and she make her PhD there.

I know it from my country that we have Institutes where students can make there PhD and get payed, but also some Universities give jobs for PhD students when they make the PhD there.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014
@JAYDEEMOURG,how far nar?this is kunle .the guy you met at the embasy during your interview.have u heard from them yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Thank you Guys for the swift response.. grin
Personally, I prefer the practical aspect to Research Jare..
Maybe its because am a Technology person. wink

Fachhochschule, hier komme ich sad grin

Some guys have emails from me... grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544:

She worked at an Institute in Uk and she make her PhD there.

I know it from my country that we have Institutes where students can make there PhD and get payed, but also some Universities give jobs for PhD students when they make the PhD there.
Pls ma. Which country are u from?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
hi guys, im new here, but not new in d student visa processing thing. I had my interview last month. its been more than 3 weeks since my interview, and I haven't heard from the consul. is anyone here also experiencing same? also, who is going to oldenburg or bremen??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2014
jaydaniels: hi guys, im new here, but not new in d student visa processing thing. I had my interview last month. its been more than 3 weeks since my interview, and I haven't heard from the consul. is anyone here also experiencing same? also, who is going to oldenburg or bremen??

It's a normal thing, some people have waited longer... But be sure to check your inbox and SPAM (Bulk mail) regularly.

I'm going to Bremen. Omolola, where's she?
She's going to Oldenburg.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tashik512: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Emirates...travelling tomorrow
omamofe:
Ok. What airline? Have you travelled?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Realk1:

It's a normal thing, some people have waited longer... But be sure to check your inbox and SPAM (Bulk mail) regularly.

I'm going to Bremen. Omolola, where's she?
She's going to Oldenburg.
Good luck.

tnks for the info, I shall be checking my spam box also.. im going to oldenburg, but im gonna check up on my friend in bremen first
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
kunlelikeme: @JAYDEEMOURG,how far nar?this is kunle .the guy you met at the embasy during your interview.have u heard from them yet?
Engr ow far? They are yet to respond. I gues that's cos they are a lot of people to attend to.how far with ur stuff? Hope u are making headway?suxes bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ak47, dolpaz, and other rugged germans on this thread, am back once more..lol. But this time am here to consult the oracle via the Goethe institute am bout to enroll ƒσя next week, ƒσя ♓☺w many years will the certificate be valid? Cos am kinda heading ƒσя 2016....thanks I̶̲̥̅̊η̜̣̍ Advance. Hope say I no owe anybody cowries or cents??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
nevilbot: Account funded, I hope Gtb to transfer d second part today, waiting patiently for my account in Germany to vibrate and d germos reply with my confirmation. Dis visa tin dey stressful mentally o, u won't believe that I av bin waking up exactly 3.30 am for d past one month. Just pray next week I will get d good noise of visa too so DAT I can use sleeping pill and sleep for a week.

For those asking for one way airlines, use Turkish airline and book directly from their site, its 103k only. We go meet for germo, any Frankfurt plz holla at ur boy oo
Na Giessen me dey enter o.. Same state of Hesse.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
busky101: Ak47, dolpaz, and other rugged germans on this thread, am back once more..lol. But this time am here to consult the oracle via the Goethe institute am bout to enroll ƒσя next week, ƒσя ♓☺w many years will the certificate be valid? Cos am kinda heading ƒσя 2016....thanks I̶̲̥̅̊η̜̣̍ Advance. Hope say I no owe anybody cowries or cents??
TOEFL and IELTS certs of two years or more usually will not be accepted but I don't know if that applies in the case of GOETHE but whatever the outcome is, you will be covered because it will usually take 1 year for you to reach B1 level. I stand to be corrected though.
I will get back to you soon or others can help further elaborate before I do that.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Greetings to the blessed house. As an ardent follower of this forum, will like say i got good news, that long awaited mail has dropped right into my inbox this morning. I was asked to come to the embassy with three months health travel insurance, after 26days of waiting after interview . May GOD Almighty let everyone in this journey have a good news. This forum is wonderful..................

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
4129: Greetings to the blessed house. As an ardent follower of this forum, will like say i got good news, that long awaited mail has dropped right into my inbox this morning. I was asked to come to the embassy with three months health travel insurance, after 26days of waiting after interview . May GOD Almighty let everyone in this journey have a good news. This forum is wonderful..................
Amen ooo..congrats bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
4129: Greetings to the blessed house. As an ardent follower of this forum, will like say i got good news, that long awaited mail has dropped right into my inbox this morning. I was asked to come to the embassy with three months health travel insurance, after 26days of waiting after interview . May GOD Almighty let everyone in this journey have a good news. This forum is wonderful..................
congrats.26 days?? na wa ooo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
jaydaniels:

tnks for the info, I shall be checking my spam box also.. im going to oldenburg, but im gonna check up on my friend in bremen first

Okay, you're welcome.
Is your friend in the University or just a resident?
I'm trying to connect with students over there.
Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
congratulation.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Gsentme(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello good people in the house, I have a question. Most I be married before applying for German business visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gsentme: Hello good people in the house, I have a question. Most I be married before applying for German business visa.
No. read the requirements again dear.
But I think having a family or being married may give you an edge in getting the visa because they will love to have evidence that you have something that can tie you down or bring you back to Nigeria.
I feel others like the ownership of property and business investments and a good account could stand in the stead of marriage.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
I wish bissiejoe a very safe flight to germany!

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.