Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886160 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
damsamty16: I wish bissiejoe a very safe flight to germany!

Same here! Safe trip bro (bissiejoe)..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jesufantastic: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yea! that's my bro. I wish him safe trip too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jesufantastic: Yea! that's my bro. I wish him safe trip too
Same here bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have waited about six weeks now since after my interview, and i am thinking of contacting them....
jaydaniels: hi guys, im new here, but not new in d student visa processing thing. I had my interview last month. its been more than 3 weeks since my interview, and I haven't heard from the consul. is anyone here also experiencing same? also, who is going to oldenburg or bremen??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
hi everyone,
since monday, haven't got any response yet.
please, @ damsanty or any one who just opened his block account resently. How long after u requested for an appointment did d embassy reponded?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by papilon89: 12:02am On Sep 11, 2014
reecky: I have waited about six weeks now since after my interview, and i am thinking of contacting them....
please dont forget to always check your Spam folder. I will advice that u check it thoroughly now (if u'v nt been doing that)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Realk1:

Okay, you're welcome.
Is your friend in the University or just a resident?
I'm trying to connect with students over there.
Danke
He's just a resident in bremen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tofunk: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2014
@ebele or any other person who used the sponsorship letter ....please what authority issues out the sponsorship letter? I will appreciate a quick reply. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydaniels: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2014
reecky: I have waited about six weeks now since after my interview, and i am thinking of contacting them....
six weeks, are you kidding?? better contact them asap and know wats up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2014
when did you transfer your funds. Also when is your enrollment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Gsentme(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Eke40seven:
No. read the requirements again dear.
But I think having a family or being married may give you an edge in getting the visa because they will love to have evidence that you have something that can tie you down or bring you back to Nigeria.
I feel others like the ownership of property and business investments and a good account could stand in the stead of marriage.
Hope you find it useful.
Good luck!
Thanks very much,I really appreciate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2014
4129: Greetings to the blessed house. As an ardent follower of this forum, will like say i got good news, that long awaited mail has dropped right into my inbox this morning. I was asked to come to the embassy with three months health travel insurance, after 26days of waiting after interview . May GOD Almighty let everyone in this journey have a good news. This forum is wonderful..................

26 days? Na wa oooo!!!! Did u use sponsorship or blocked account? Congratulations!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2014
tofunk: @ebele or any other person who used the sponsorship letter ....please what authority issues out the sponsorship letter? I will appreciate a quick reply. Thanks

Your prospective sponsor will go to a german authority in their area where they live, what they call a 'local government'. I dont know the correct name but i think its something like this: Landeshauptstadt, in the area. The person should just tell them that he/she wants to make a 'Verpflichtungserklärung for Studium' for a relative that is a foreigner. You will send a copy of ur passport data page, your home address in Nigeria and it cost just 25,-€. A friend that is german can do it for u, i think. But wen d person gets there, he will get all d details he needs and it doesnt take time at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by geemana(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2014
jaydaniels:
six weeks, are you kidding?? better contact them asap and know wats up
@jaydaniels I'm not sure that is a good idea,but if you chop enough liver and you wouldn't mind any facing the consequences (if there are any),you can try it.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2014
magnus4life:
hi everyone,
since monday, haven't got any response yet.
please, @ damsanty or any one who just opened his block account resently. How long after u requested for an appointment did d embassy reponded?
You will get it today bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by magnus4life: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2014
damsamty16:
You will get it today bro
amen!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
I funded my account long before my interview o...enrollment deadline is 27th oct
segadebayo: when did you transfer your funds. Also when is your enrollment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
I wish kayuse a very safe trip to germany..join you soon bro #teamwinter

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by segadebayo: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Your date of enrollment is likely the reason you've not been contacted by the embassy. It's still almost 8 weeks ahead. Be rest assured you'll be getting your visa or else they would have notified you within a week after your interview to come to the embassy. I would advice being a little patient. give them time till the first week in October then if no response you could contact them because they would tell you visa processing could take close to 6months and as everyone here said they have so much on their hands. I mean I had to wait 7 weeks for my interview. Germans won't waste your time and then deny you visa. So just be patient, October is a little while ahead but check your spam messages regularly too
reecky: I funded my account long before my interview o...enrollment deadline is 27th oct

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
good day house.please if l don,t get any reply after a week of my interview,is it a positive sign?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4129: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
ebele17:

26 days? Na wa oooo!!!! Did u use sponsorship or blocked account? Congratulations!!!!

Block Account..... was asked through mail to fund the account by embassy just 2hrs after interview...@ebele17 where are u heading to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by elvis10ten(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Any hope for a poor guy who don't have 8000 euros to study in germany ? undergraduate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
betty55: good day house.please if l don,t get any reply after a week of my interview,is it a positive sign?

Manytimes but,not 100%. Still prayers please!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
elvis10ten: Any hope for a poor guy who don't have 8000 euros to study in germany ? undergraduate.

No Hope!!! Except you would have a German resident/citizen who's working,earning @ least 1,500€ monthly and willing to give you the sponsorship letter or you better get a scholarship from government or any international organization(s).. Stay Blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by elvis10ten(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
DANNIEmore:

No Hope!!! Except you would have a German resident/citizen who's working,earning @ least 1,500€ monthly and willing to give you the sponsorship letter or you better get a scholarship from government or any international organization(s).. Stay Blessed!
thanks. was thinking about after writing my waec, then will go into full time computer programming for a year or more to get the 1.8m naira. but apart from germany, is there any other beta and cheaper (cost of living, etc) country ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
elvis10ten: thanks. was thinking about after writing my waec, then will go into full time computer programming for a year or more to get the 1.8m naira. but apart from germany, is there any other beta and cheaper (cost of living, etc) country ?
are you looking for QUALITY or QUANTITY? it depends

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by elvis10ten(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Horatio27: are you looking for QUALITY or QUANTITY? it depends
lol, price isn't always related to quality. What if i say yes to quantity ? what are my options. And if i say yes to quality, what are my options ?.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
elvis10ten: lol, price isn't always related to quality. What if i say yes to quantity ? what are my options. And if i say yes to quality, what are my options ?.
well to start, you can't use your waec to apply directly to an undergraduate program in Germany. you need to have at least one year in a Nigerian uni, or A level or HND.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
It is yet to sink in, i thank God for safe journey

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
bissiejoe: It is yet to sink in, i thank God for safe journey
My surest guy. Congrats o. Don't forget your comrades on this thread o.
Wishing you all the best!

elvis10ten: lol, price isn't always related to quality. What if i say yes to quantity ? what are my options. And if i say yes to quality, what are my options ?.

Both in terms of quantity (referring to the number of schools) and quality (standings and rankings), they are all present in Germany. If you have the right qualifications, you have an 'unlimited' quantity of quality options to choose from in terms of schooling.
Have at least a year's result in a recognised Nigerian University and see how it goes from there.
Start by checking DAAD and Google 'study in Germany'. You are gonna find them helpful.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please house , do you guys know anyone who has been given a written test this week? My interview na 7am tomorrow ooooo

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by elvis10ten(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Horatio27: well to start, you can't use your waec to apply directly to an undergraduate program in Germany. you need to have at least one year in a Nigerian uni, or A level or HND.
ok, thanks for the pointer. i would be able to get that 1.8m by then by God grace. But how easy is it to get jobs there ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.