Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885183 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
nevilbot:

My main problem now is accommodation so if anyone has any link in Frankfurt that can assist me with that plz holla me asap cus I most leave wia I'm staying by 30 of dis month so if u no want make a naija broda sleep under bridge wen he has money in Deutsche bank plz help me.

All our dreams go become reality ooo

try dis link na
http://frankfurt.en.craigslist.de/search/hhh/?excats=&sort=rel&query=room&cat_id=2&cat_id=1&cat_id=99&cat_id=65&cat_id=144%2C143&cat_id=121&cat_id=40&cat_id=41&cat_id=19&cat_id=18&cat_id=58&cat_id=39&minAsk=&maxAsk=&bedrooms=&bathrooms=&minSqft=&maxSqft=&sale_date=
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Junipero:

Cold??

Bro u never jam the main Guy.. He's coming around in November.

Although temperature don drop to 6degrees yesterday.

Welcome to Hessen.

Yours truly,
a Guy in Kassel.
lol..realy bro?
wow..its nice knowing u are in hessen. i'll send u a pm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
researchQ:

Please how much did the airfare plus luggage cost you?
bro, just go to emirates website. the earlier you book, the cheaper it becomes. mine was arround 100k but i didnt book early. booked one way tho.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 1:32am On Oct 25, 2014
pls guyz I had 69 in ma toefl pls r dere institutions dat can admit me wif d score in germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chatmate: 2:53am On Oct 25, 2014
hello,abeg anyone can help wth sponsorship letter from germany, i need it for someone urgently.. and i can meet in germanythis weekend of next if anyone pls lemme know.. i ll pay for this.. or if u know anyone that can..

urgent pls and pls as no bar to drop for this bro for block account.

regards
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Donxavier:

Halleluyah, I thought it was a deliberate snub grin grin grin grin

1. I have the transcripts, but it was addressed to an educational service I used for my UK admission processes. From what I heard, the transcripts ought to be sent from one's school directly to the institution....but am somewhat confused cos reading back it seemed people scanned certified copies of there transcripts. Isn't it somehow, seeing that the transcripts normally shouldn't be seen by the applicant? or do German schools not mind?

2. Please how does one proof the courses were entirely taught in English?

3. Thanks, I thought that too but when I saw applicants with GRE got faster processing, that was what took my mind there. It's a 50/50 am not really sure whether to do or not as long as I get the admission letter.

From what I studied on the link,

admission processes start by Mid November, for non eu we are advised to finish by Jan 31st, even though officially admission closes by May 31st. They said after acceptance , it may take 2 full months or more to issue the admission letters if accepted. what are the usual timelines for these kind of things as per other people's experiences?

1.Yank off the note where the address is and the remaining original document will be yours to do how thou wilt
2. Go to your department or Senate and ask for it.
3. Do what thou wilt
Different school, different timescale
krizhk:
Hallo house, am kinda confused I want to apply for master's degree in three universities in germany via uni-assist. Am about to collect my transcript and letter of proficiency in English language from my university but they re asking for the address of the university I wish to do my Masters in so that they can address the documents to the university. The issue is, should I give them the address of the three universities which means collecting three transcript or should I give them uni-assist address ?
uni-assist should suffice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chatmate: 3:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Verpflichtungserklaerung please?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:56am On Oct 25, 2014
hollaytan:
hello high chief eke grin please am sorry for jumping into your discussion, please i want you to help me out.... i want to apply for masters degree in a bioscience course and i have an offical letter from my school that confirming my english proficiency, pls sir i need the list of schools that doesnt require toefl& ielts and admission processing is by scanning and sending document through mail.....thanx for your anticipated response grin
Wherefore hast thou forsaken to hearken to instructions?
Check DAAD, the search tool iin their site s better than the best memory..
While you are at it, check LMU biology and biochemistry, they do not compulsorily ask for TOEFL or IELTS
stoicism:

PLS WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF APPLYING FOR STUDENT VISA WITH A SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENT FROM GERMANY?ANYONE WITH AN XPERIENCE ON THAT SHOULD PLS SHED LIGHT ON IT,AS I HAVE A FRIEND (A NIGERIAN IN GERMANY) WHO IS WILLING TO HELP
Your chances are good if the person standing for you resides in Germany and also earns more than €1500 a month.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Obiwannn:
Abeg how much b current cost of international passport and how do I apply..
Thanks
If you want it ASAP, meet the Immigration officers..it ranges from 25-27k depending on your negotiating power.
God bless you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Wizcollifa(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Please I like to make an inquiry before applying for visa, will 6m be enough for me during my stay in germany till I get my undergraduate degree? This include feeding and accommodation, transport and clothing, semester fee and insurance fee.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Veryplain: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Horatio27:
I don't really think nabtab A level will work o. did u write nabteb A level exam in maths and English?
yes I wrote Maths and English Advance and Economics Advance with commerce Advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Wizcollifa:
Please I like to make an inquiry before applying for visa, will 6m be enough for me during my stay in germany till I get my undergraduate degree? This include feeding and accommodation, transport and clothing, semester fee and insurance fee.
6 million!!!!!!!!!! this kind morning?
PLEASE, can you be my very best friend? grin
I will give you minute by minute guide on everything you need in order to gain admission, get your visa and stay successfully in Germany and finish with flying colours grin
Did you say 6million? *sweats and reads the figure again*
Honestly, on a serious note, except if you are not doing those expensive MBA courses, you will extra lounge with 6 million and still have enough change to help your best friends like me grin
God bless you.
P.S. Please, is the 6 million in Naira or CFA?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Eke40seven:

I will give you minute by minute guide on everything you need in order to gain admission, get your visa and stay successfully in Germany and finish with flying colours grin
Honestly, on a serious note, except if you are not doing those expensive MBA courses, you will extra lounge with 6 million and still have enough change to help your best friends like me grin
God bless you.
Ekewizzy we dey together..cold catch me too as I see 6m
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Wizcollifa(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Eke40seven:

God bless you.
#6m... Good to know its sufficient.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Wizcollifa(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2014
damsamty16:

Ekewizzy we dey together..cold catch me too as I see 6m
cold catch you abi? Make I enter embassy first.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Wizcollifa(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2014
Eke40seven:

God bless you.
I want to read accounting or economics in frankfurt.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Veryplain:
yes I wrote Maths and English Advance and Economics Advance with commerce Advance
OK then. u can try
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Na me hail pass
[/quote]
@kelly4top - abeg check your mail, sent a request. Need to find out some stuff from you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Hey guys. I certified my documents at court of appeal, it only bore stamps and no emblem. Is this an issue?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2014
@ohamai 83
Pls I would like to find out some things from you.....
Did you go with health any issurance?
Had ur enrollment date elapsed when you got the mail?
If it had,, did you go with an extension?
Lastly, in ur application did you submit health insurance? And how did you deal with the security guys questions...please throw more light ( because when I went for my interview this week the security guys will ask....where u told to come with health insurance)...,
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2014
ohimai83:

There was nothing like health insurance in my mail either and I was given my 3 months visa. The big issue is for you to get the letter (e-mail) of confirmation from your school that you will still be accepted. Again I got my visa without travel insurance.

Are you a frequent traveller ? have you been to any of the shengen lately beofre you were called?
And you don't have active visas on your passport? Was it a virgin passport as at then?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please house, will I certify my CV nd my motivational letter too?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello House,

I got a letter from the German Embassy via FedEx at my home address yesterday regarding the appeal I filed last Tuesday regarding my student visa rejection. They said in the letter that my student visa application verdict remains the same on the following grounds:

1. I presented a passport with forged visa and stamps which made the passport non-visa compatible and that I am yet to present a genuine and authentic International Passport that is visa-compatible.

2. Even if I was to be granted the visa, that there was no way I could have met up with classes for Winter Semester considering when I had my interview and when lectures was to commence, i.e October 13th even though I had been granted an enrollment extension by the host institution.

With regard to the first ground, I already explained in my appeal that it was the visa agent who procured my expired S/African visa some 2 years back that added the fake Israeli visa and stamps on my passport when I contracted him to help me secure the former.

On the second ground, I had my interview on October 2nd but they claimed it was on the 7th; fat lie!

Its common knowledge that sometimes visa issuance does not take more than 2 to 3 weeks and if that is anything to go by, I would have had till the end of this month to get the visa but for the problem with the passport so that excuse does not hold any water at all.

Now the issue is this: I was advised to appeal to the Administrative Court if I am not satisfied with the decision within 30 days. This was in the translated copy accompanying the original copy which was in German and was even advised to get the document translated in English and I keep wondering if there is anything on the original document which was not included in the translated copy and I have uploaded it here for my ogas who are well versed in German language to translate it for me in English, verbatim for verbatim if possible so I will get a good grasp of what the document is all about before I will start reacting on the translated copy as I want to reply them and puncture every statement that is rebuttable on the document and am not ready to leave anything out.

Moreso, I want to know if I should write them and ask if I am under any ban whatsoever as I intend to defer my admission till next summer, get a new passport or replacement as the case may be and then go back to them armed to the teeth but that would be a futile effort if I am under any ban whatsoever as the same fate will befall my enemy unless I am cleared or so I think.

I need the house to contribute and advise me accordingly so I will know the next course of action.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dojo12: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
i am new, how do i gt started
Eke40seven:

Brethren thou needest read the thread at least from page 300 to the present page I beseech thee. The questions thou askest of us hath been answered more than you could imagine..
However, I would give thee the answer and also a past quote that answereth thy question.

. How to submit your application
• Visa applications have to be submitted personally Monday till Friday by appointment only.
• In order to obtain an appointment for submission of your visa application, you are re- quested to send scans of your admission letter, proof of financial means as well as your passport data page by email to rk-visa201@lago.diplo.de. An appointment date will be given to you by return email. Further information may be found on the website of the Consulate General, www.nigeria.diplo.de.
• Please note: Applications sent in before your personal interview cannot be processed.
2. Type of visa required
There are two different categories of visas eligible for students:
● Student Visa - for persons who have already applied at a university and have received a letter of admission to the university or a confirmation that their application is being pro- cessed
.........continues with the quote below

*******I could be off for a while, I'll catch up later*******
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
The documents wont upload here. Maybe its the network or something but each is not up to 4MB and I tried uploading same differently but the server keeps acting up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dojo12: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Eke40seven:

You are obviously new in this thread...So here is the advice, read from about 100-140 pages back to wet your appetite...am sure you will get more than a grasp of what you need, then you can read more later. EVERY question you could ask at this stage, you will get as it has been answered over and over again.....
However, the quote below will summarise what you expect, answer your questions for the mean while and more.....

i am new here nd need some advice on visa issurance. see my question below,
I want you to advice me if I will be granted a visiting visa to gerrmany. though I have being refused twice b4 when i applied alone but now I wish to apply as a family(my wife and 2 years old daughter. we have travelled to Ghana,Benin, Togo,south Africa twice and London(with 6 months and a renewed 2years visa) all three of us have same visa as we have being travelling together ever since. note that I was born in Germany by a foreign parent and didn't get a German citizenship. I have lived all my life in Nigeria and I am 42years now. what is our chance?
Show message history
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
esdajo:
Hello House,

I got a letter from the German Embassy via FedEx at my home address yesterday regarding the appeal I filed last Tuesday regarding my student visa rejection. They said in the letter that my student visa application verdict remains the same on the following grounds:

1. I presented a passport with forged visa and stamps which made the passport non-visa compatible and that I am yet to present a genuine and authentic International Passport that is visa-compatible.

2. Even if I was to be granted the visa, that there was no way I could have met up with classes for Winter Semester considering when I had my interview and when lectures was to commence, i.e October 13th even though I had been granted an enrollment extension by the host institution.

With regard to the first ground, I already explained in my appeal that it was the visa agent who procured my expired S/African visa some 2 years back that added the fake Israeli visa and stamps on my passport when I contracted him to help me secure the former.

On the second ground, I had my interview on October 2nd but they claimed it was on the 7th; fat lie!

Its common knowledge that sometimes visa issuance does not take more than 2 to 3 weeks and if that is anything to go by, I would have had till the end of this month to get the visa but for the problem with the passport so that excuse does not hold any water at all.

Now the issue is this: I was advised to appeal to the Administrative Court if I am not satisfied with the decision within 30 days. This was in the translated copy accompanying the original copy which was in German and was even advised to get the document translated in English and I keep wondering if there is anything on the original document which was not included in the translated copy and I have uploaded it here for my ogas who are well versed in German language to translate it for me in English, verbatim for verbatim if possible so I will get a good grasp of what the document is all about before I will start reacting on the translated copy as I want to reply them and puncture every statement that is rebuttable on the document and am not ready to leave anything out.

Moreso, I want to know if I should write them and ask if I am under any ban whatsoever as I intend to defer my admission till next summer, get a new passport or replacement as the case may be and then go back to them armed to the teeth but that would be a futile effort if I am under any ban whatsoever as the same fate will befall my enemy unless I am cleared or so I think.

I need the house to contribute and advise me accordingly so I will know the next course of action.

Thanks in anticipation.

I am sorry to hear this news. You can see appeal is replied thru mail and not e-mail as I told you.

I am sorry to inform you again that you have no right to appeal again, to the Embassy the 2nd time but your next move is to appeal at the court in Berlin Germany and hire a lawyer here to represent you and they charge per hour ( i heard is about 40 euros per hour) and I can tell you to forget that Berlin appeal issue cos them dey delay die and Germany no dey use ear hear anything fake even if na person stamp am put for you.

So as I ADVISED BEFORE, try other countries as this guys might have placed your enemy on ban and they wont inform you. Make sure u forget that passport that has put your enemy into this shit and ensure you let your travel agent that did that rubbish know what it has caused you.

Can't write much now as am just coming back from work and need rest for tomoro church service but i insist you don't waste your precious time with the court in Berlin.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
kelly4top:

I am sorry to hear this news. You can see appeal is replied thru mail and not e-mail as I told you.

I am sorry to inform you again that you have no right to appeal again, to the Embassy the second time but your next move is to appeal at the court in Berlin Germany and hire a lawyer here to represent you and they charge per hour ( i heard is about 40 euros per hour) and I can tell you to forget that Berlin appeal issue cos them dey very strict and Germany no dey use ear hear anything fake even if na person stamp am put for you.

So as I ADVISED BEFORE, try other countries as this guys might have placed your enemy on ban and they wont inform you. Make sure u forget that passport that has put your enemy into this shit and ensure you let your travel agent that did that rubbish know what it has caused you.

Can't write much now as am just coming back from work and need rest for tomoro church service but i insist you don't waste your precious time with the court in Berlin.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
hilarybanks:
Hello people. I attended my visa interview on September23 and the enrollment extension deadline given to me by the sch I gained admission was October15. Few days after the deadline had passed I sent a mail to the embassy requesting to know the status of my application. They replied that they are yet to receive a response from the alien authority at my proposed place of residence in Germany. I sent a mail to the sch explaining why I cldnt make it to Germany b4 the deadline date. I also sent them a copy of the mail I received from the embassy and I asked for further extension. They have not replied my mail till date and jst last nite, I got a mail from the embassy asking me to come with my passport and the printout of the mail I received. There was nothing like health insurance among the requirements. Please what does this mean? will I be issued my student visa or am I being denied the visa?

They would have asked you to come with proof of further enrollment extension and travel insurance. But this one wey them no mention insurance so, just try go first and update us.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunlelikeme: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
@edsajo i think the embassy meant that you should have presented another passport and also a letter from the school extending your enrollment .
Mayebe you should have applied for another passport,so that you will use that one to get the visa because they will not give you visa,while you have a fake visa on the previous passport because they will be checked at the point of entry and if that is noticed,the person that interviewd you here will have a case to answer.
so you should have collected a new passport,you fit talk to those immigration guyz about it,dem go know how to do am .

@all please,all the legalization una dey do,my school no require legalisation o.....abi is it compulsory for all international student to do it before leaving naija ni?pls lemme know o,make i no come go jons for that side o.
thankx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2014
@esdajo

The first mistake you made.......u wouldn't have used the fake stamp to apply for the visa. Once you noticed that your agent used fake visa stamp. After collecting the passport back as u said......you would have ripped it off.........that is destroyed it....and re applied for a new one....because they would have found out anyway.....and it doesn't add a plus but a minus....and do away with the agent....or sue him...record all his speeches....where he claimed he did it on purpose for whatever reason.....please this would have been the best option....

Secondly, before you filed the appeal you did.....you would have attached all the necessary back up documents....to apply for it......am so....sorry please........but my ogas in the house.......has contributed n can contribute.......but my advice collect the passport rip it off and use it for another country not schegen....maybe Switzerland, Canada or US.....Australia......don't use that passport again....I wonder why he put a fake isreali stamp when isreali visa is easy to get from any big church....because of pilgrimage.....

@ohimai83
Please kindly answer our questions so it could help n encourage others....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
@esdajo
I think you have nothing to loose by attempting to confirm if you have been banned. Amidst all these, they might not be obligated to tell you that you have been banned but I think they might be obliged to tell you if you make a request. Then you can make your next move like deferring your admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.