Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886901 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Akin26:
Good evening house.
Please am new to the system, am planning of seeking Masters admission into German University for 2015 admission and i have no ideal how the whole system run. Please I need suggestions on schools to apply to (courses related to my first degree), steps to take in applying and everything other things i need to do. Bellow are the details of my first degree:
*course of study- History and international studies
*class of degree- 2.2(second class lower division)
Thanks
Brother if you are still at this stage, then I will encourage you to read at least from 100-150 pages back I.e from at least page 310/350 to present.

Any response you are given no matter how detailed to lead to a series of other unnecessarily repetitive questions and answer session.

However, while you are at it, check WWW.DAAD.DE/EN to get you started.
madridista01:

1. concerning application number: noted
2. concerning the application form not being out: I want to apply to six schools. from these 6 schools, three use exactly the same application form. you download from their website and and either hand fill or fill with a computer using adobe reader or the required application program. two use their own forms (one of them still giving u the choice 2 use between the general application form and their own personal application form). it's the last school that I've not been able to lay hold on their own application form.
then considering why they won't treat my files if the application form of the last school whose forms aren't out yet Is the same or not: are you trying to say that' they know the exact forms used in all schools?
are u also trying to say that is the same filled form that one submits at the embassy that one must use in applying to the various schools? cos I see nothing wrong in doing what I had earlier wrote,[it can only be wrong if the application form used in document certification must be that same one used to apply to these schools or if the German embassy infact keeps a record of the forms and might maybe spot the discrepancy when one comes to apply for visa.
and I am trying to avoid all the issues that concern high court certification (official seal, note saying that the document are original. ..bla...bla...bla). so please try oppose my views in a non sentimental manner ..and not use derogatory remarks thank u
cc adenjnr

It beats me to throbbing bruises and heavy sobs why you would want to take this image tainting line of action when our already suspicious mien and intents are already under scrupulous microscopic scrutiny knowing that they are your sole gateway to your desired destination.

Why would you concur to travel all the way for such Hollywoodesque heroic mission to pull a stunt on the embassy and compromise your standing in your future endeavours when you can simply go to a notary office to certify as many sets as possible with no consequence whatsoever if the courts' certification are not convincing enough for your purpose. Just go to a notary public and make sure they follow stipulated format.

My 2 cowries!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by stanogb(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2014
happy sunday everyone.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stanogb(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
stanogb:
Hello pals, i found this instruction in my school (University of Bonn) website "The transcript MUST display credit points according to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) for each individual course you have covered during your studies."
does it mean I have to evaluate my Undergraduate Transcripts like in USA.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Akin26: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2014
[quote author=Eke40seven post=28462789]
Brother if you are still at this stage, then I will encourage you to read at least from 100-150 pages back I.e from at least page 310/350 to present.

Any response you are given no matter how detailed to lead to a series of other unnecessarily repetitive questions and answer session.

Thanks brother. That helps alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by madridista01: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2014
tayoslayer:

Mr Sharp guy, to give you E-slap just dey hungry me.
I was referring to the school and not the embassy. Will a school process an application with a different application form?
Also, if certified at the embassy everything will be bound together so it is the certified copy that you must use in application. *in-between, "non sentimental" is the wrong choice of word in this context as it does not relate to being sensible so learn the meaning of the word before using it. Also, this is derogatory because I strongly disapprove of your move and I'm not willing to sugar-coat it*
@all help me explain to this fellow.
You claim "noted" regarding the application number and still say you see nothing wrong with your plan, even if all the schools in Germany use the same app.form, do you plan on feigning application number? You obviously have alot to learn so just read this thread and do yourself a favour.
1. to give u e-punch just de hungry me too
2. the fact that you're helping me doesn't give u the right to insult me
3. I noted a point about the application number and unfortunately you misunderstood me.
what I meant Is this.
1. let's say I'm applying to school A. I have their forms already. in this downloaded form mind u, there isnt any application number for me to fill in the form even though there is a place provided for me to fill in my application number. this therefore means that it's the school that provides the application number not the embassy.
2. because the form if school b isn't readily available to me, I intend using the form for school A (which is the general application form in Germany). and since i don't have an application number yet, I'd leave that space blank. .
ok, I finally mansge to certify my documents for school b and it later turns out that school b uses a different application form. .what I would just do is use this form now to apply and not the one I took with me to the embassy when certifying the documents for that school which now leads Me to ask this question
UPON CERTIFICATION OF MY DOCUMENTS, NA THE SAME FORM WEY I CARRY GO EMBASSY NA I GO SUBMIT GIVE THE SCHOOLS WHEN I DE APPLY? PERSON NO FIT DETACH AM USE ANOTHER ONE

and yes the fact that I'm new to Nairaland.com no mean say I never read this thread to an extent. .so pleaee stop telling me to follow the thread or read the thread and pls NO INSULT me as u de reply. thank u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by madridista01: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2014
Eke40seven:

It beats to to throbbing bruises and heavy sobs why you would want to take this image tainting line of action when our already suspicious mien and intents are already under scrupulous microscopic scrutiny knowing that they are your sole gateway to your desired destination.

Why would you concur to travel all the way for such Hollywoodesque heroic mission to pull a stunt on the embassy and compromise your standing in your future endeavours when you can simply go to a notary office to certify as many sets as possible with no consequence whatsoever if the courts' certification are not convincing enough for your purpose. Just go to a notary public and make sure they follow stipulated format.

My 2 cowries!

eke my oga....u c y I like u..u no de curse person when u reply am..
notary public too de costly...
apart from them, will high court meet all the requirements that would make my application not to be rejected? ?
that is
1. remark confirming document is original. .
2. sign of person certifying and
3. official seal (not simple stamp)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by madridista01: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2014
adenjnr:
1stly, its not a most the certification as to be in emblem, ordinarY stamp will do the magic (that's what I have been using and my appliction as never been rejected because of that).
2ndly, u can't certify in proxy.
thanks for ur reply boss...
but one of the schools specifically requested for official seal and not simple stamp. .
this is what their website read...
certified documents among other things <see my post above> must contain an official seal and not simple stamp.

thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Go to lagos high court, they will stamp and put lagos state seal for u. Case close.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
madridista01:

1. to give u e-punch just de hungry me too
2. the fact that you're helping me doesn't give u the right to insult me
3. I noted a point about the application number and unfortunately you misunderstood me.
what I meant Is this.
1. let's say I'm applying to school A. I have their forms already. in this downloaded form mind u, there isnt any application number for me to fill in the form even though there is a place provided for me to fill in my application number. this therefore means that it's the school that provides the application number not the embassy.
2. because the form if school b isn't readily available to me, I intend using the form for school A (which is the general application form in Germany). and since i don't have an application number yet, I'd leave that space blank. .
ok, I finally mansge to certify my documents for school b and it later turns out that school b uses a different application form. .what I would just do is use this form now to apply and not the one I took with me to the embassy when certifying the documents for that school which now leads Me to ask this question
UPON CERTIFICATION OF MY DOCUMENTS, NA THE SAME FORM WEY I CARRY GO EMBASSY NA I GO SUBMIT GIVE THE SCHOOLS WHEN I DE APPLY? PERSON NO FIT DETACH AM USE ANOTHER ONE

and yes the fact that I'm new to Nairaland.com no mean say I never read this thread to an extent. .so pleaee stop telling me to follow the thread or read the thread and pls NO INSULT me as u de reply. thank u.
I see where u are getting it all wrong, "which is the general application form in Germany" sorry but Germany doesn't have a general application form. each school has it own so the form for school A can't be used for school B
Re: German Embassy And Visa by madridista01: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Horatio27:
I see where u are getting it all wrong, "which is the general application form in Germany" sorry but Germany doesn't have a general application form. each school has it own so the form for school A can't be used for school B
that's not true
I'd upload a pic to show u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by madridista01: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
XketchDesigns:
Go to lagos high court, they will stamp and put lagos state seal for u. Case close.

Na Ikeja high court you finally use? thought u wanted to send it to someone to take it to the german embassy for u?
ND if na ikeja high court u use, u gats go there yourself? abi na person do am for u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
madridista01:

that's not true
OK do so pls. I. would like to know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
madridista01:

that's not true
You seem to know everything, why then are you asking many questions when it seems you have already decided what you want to do.

Please your repeated questions and arguments is making the thread grow longer very fast and will make it exhausting for people looking for information to read.
You have been told, you cannot certify by
proxy. If you want a seal go by yourself to the German embassy or use a notary public. It is also possible to get a deal from the high court.
If you insists on your dodgy way, go ahead and try hopefully we can learn from you that is if you will give feedback.
Till then let's have some peace. Ask other questions that will be beneficial. Thank you.
Please note not all schools want certified documents.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
madridista01:

that's not true
I beg you don't upload any pic to prove anything. Quite frankly we do not care whether it's the same form.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
naijadove:

I beg you don't upload any pic to prove anything. Quite frankly we do not care whether it's the same form.
pls be nice on the guy. I. would like to see d pic
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Guys, I want to a open a domiciliary account so that big transfer some money to uni assist. Please which bank will you guys suggest I go with. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
XketchDesigns:
Guys, I want to a open a domiciliary account so that big transfer some money to uni assist. Please which bank will you guys suggest I go with. Thanks.
gtb is good for u, their requirments include 2 referees and any means of identification. But i will advice u to let someone in germany help u to pay if u av someone there because gbt will charge u 30euro for the transaction and offshore charge
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
^^^
Thanks bro. That's a lot 30 euros. I just want to transfer 3 euros to the account. Anybody in Germany on this thread that can help me please? Just 3 euros, not upto 1k seff, il pay u. Please. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
i was at the embassy to certify my documents today, i met a chinese woman, she said she said she wont certify it unless she see my admission letter frm a german skool, i was trying to explain tins to her but she was adamant, i waited for some minutes and i latter show her my application forms, she stapled all the docs and certified the 3 set of docs. To my suprise i asked how much am i to pay she said am nt to pay any dine....but it is only d docs at d bk she certified, hope dat is sufficient?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
hollaytan:
i was at the embassy to certify my documents today, i met a chinese woman, she said she said she wont certify it unless she see my admission letter frm a german skool, i was trying to explain tins to her but she was adamant, i waited for some minutes and i latter show her my application forms, she stapled all the docs and certified the 3 set of docs. To my suprise i asked how much am i to pay she said am nt to pay any dine....but it is only d docs at d bk she certified, hope dat is sufficient?
That's how its done in German Embassy. Mind you she's not chinese, she's a chinese looking German woman.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
adenjnr:

That's how its done in German Embassy. Mind you she's not chinese, she's a chinese looking German woman.
oh she really looks like a chinese
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stharrie(f): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please, does one need to transfer all the 8,090 EUR before the visa is issued@the embassy? Or financial proff is sufficient as long as a bank account is opened for the applicant
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2014
stharrie:
Please, does one need to transfer all the 8,090 EUR before the visa is issued@the embassy? Or financial proff is sufficient as long as a bank account is opened for the applicant
I don't really know what you are insinuating but you should know that;

**When you open the blocked account, you can book an appointment with the slip you are given after opening the account without funding the account at all;

**Your interview can be conducted without the account being funded

**After your interview, you are still free not to fund the account

****When you receive a mail by the embassy after your visa is ready to come over for collection, YOU MUST FULLY FUND the account and not even an EURO less whether you have a proof of 20 million or more in another account or not before you can collect it.

I hope that answers your question.

God bless thee.

I have been a bit busy. Soon, I will conditionally give an update of my latest findings, although not conclusive yet, but I feel we can put heads together to get the true facts and that's the only condition under which it will I would willingly go ahead with it.
In no particular order, the subject are.
*A school that COULD accept SSCE

*A school that COULD accept HND for masters

*A failure proof way one could get into Language school in Germany and get a visa.

* A way to beat your school deadline and not worrying about your visa expiring before your visa is issued.

*Then I will post an update on the format and how to write a very good letter of motivation (statement of intent)

Sleep time, me insomniac nocturnal vampire, I have got a long day ahead.
Peace be to ye all.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by stharrie(f): 2:01am On Dec 02, 2014
Thanks @eke40seven
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickyboiz: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Eke40seven:

I don't really know what you are insinuating but you should know that;

**When you open the blocked account, you can book an appointment with the slip you are given after opening the account without funding the account at all;

**Your interview can be conducted without the account being funded

**After your interview, you are still free not to fund the account

****When you receive a mail by the embassy after your visa is ready to come over for collection, YOU MUST FULLY FUND the account and not even an EURO less whether you have a proof of 20 million or more in another account or not before you can collect it.

I hope that answers your question.

God bless thee.

I have been a bit busy. Soon, I will conditionally give an update of my latest findings, although not conclusive yet, but I feel we can put heads together to get the true facts and that's the only condition under which it will I would willingly go ahead with it.
In no particular order, the subject are.
*A school that COULD accept SSCE

*A school that COULD accept HND for masters

*A failure proof way one could get into Language school in Germany and get a visa.

* A way to beat your school deadline and not worrying about your visa expiring before your visa is issued.

*Then I will post an update on the format and how to write a very good letter of motivation (statement of intent)

Sleep time, me insomniac nocturnal vampire, I have got a long day ahead.
Peace be to ye all.
Eke40seven tanx , am waitin for number one , two and d last tank and God bless you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
crowns2:
I just got letter of rejection from Weingerten today (Bsc elect. engineering). I want to assume maybe its because I have HND mechanical engineering instead of electrical engineering? or because I mixed / joined 2 WAEC results? I am really sad.
Next I am thinking of applying to HTW for Bsc. Business administration, will they admit me? I e-mail them but they didn't reply with an answer. Also please has anyone been given admission despite having to join two Waec results together?
cc: kellytop abeg attend to me

Different factors could cause your rejection. They give admission in order of ranking of the applicants.
So you may not have a bad results or qualification but some people might have ranked higher than you.

1. What did you graduate with from your HND, your grade when converted
2. Using two WAEC results may not be an issue but rather your grades in the subject are more important. e.g. Having B3 or better in Mathematics
(That is just an example)
3. Those who has A1 german certificate or higher were upgraded by 0,2
4. Having a details CV gives you some points
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2014
crowns2:
I just got letter of rejection from Weingerten today (Bsc elect. engineering). I want to assume maybe its because I have HND mechanical engineering instead of electrical engineering? or because I mixed / joined 2 WAEC results? I am really sad.
Next I am thinking of applying to HTW for Bsc. Business administration, will they admit me? I e-mail them but they didn't reply with an answer. Also please has anyone been given admission despite having to join two Waec results together?
cc: kellytop abeg attend to me

Different factors could cause your rejection. They give admission in order of ranking of the applicants.
So you may not have a bad results or qualification but some people might have ranked higher than you.

1. What did you graduate with from your HND, your grade when converted. Grades in related subjects
2. Using two WAEC results may not be an issue but rather your grades in the subject are more important. e.g. Having B3 or better in Mathematics
(That is just an example)
3. Those who has A1 german certificate or higher were upgraded by 0,2
4. Having a detailed CV gives you some points
5. Toefl iBT score should be higher than 70

Forgive the double posts, my phone was being silly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2014
XketchDesigns:
^^^
Thanks bro. That's a lot 30 euros. I just want to transfer 3 euros to the account. Anybody in Germany on this thread that can help me please? Just 3 euros, not upto 1k seff, il pay u. Please. Thanks
naijadove
Eke40seven
adenjnr
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eke40seven:
Continued........

INTERVIEW

V/O: “What do you know about Germany?”
Me: “The official name is ‘The federal Republic of Germany’ (Bundesrepublik Deutschland), Germany is a cosmopolitan Democratic country located in central Europe, with a land area of about 357,000 sqkm bordered by 9 countries namely, Denmark, the Netherland, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Austria, Czech republic and Poland; it has a population of about 82 million people comprising of the indigenous Ethnic Germans, which are the majority, and the minority Danes in the North around Schleswig Holstein and the Sorbians in the East around Brandenburg. There are also about 2 million ethnic Turks and other people from neighboring European countries and others from all over the world; the capital is Berlin and its largest city with about 3.4 million people. Others are Hamburg (1.8 million), Munich (1.3 Million), and Cologne (1 million). Germany has one of the strongest economies and their major production includes, engineering, chemicals, medical equipments and the service industry in the World and they use the Euros as currency. They are the pioneering member of the EU and also a Shengen country. The constitutional head of Germany is the chancellor, Angela Merkel and the ceremonial president, Joachim Gauck. They have a bicameral system of government comprising the Bundestag and the Bundesrat. They have 16 states namely, Baden Wu…..”

V/O: “stop! Thank you, stop! Thank you!”
I gifted her a smile as she typed into her system, that was what I wanted, I’m not gonna stop until she says so.
I wanted to add that East and West Germany was reunified as one in 1990 after about 45 years of separation and that reunification day was October 3rd, I wanted to add that Germany is a cool temperate country and the great river Rhine, Danube and Elbe runs through it.

V/O: “Name your course structure and courses from beginning to end?”
I remembered that I was not supposed to act like I know the entire questions before hand, so my eyes widened (Bernie Mac would be proud of this CIA prodigy imitating him), and I contorted my face in confusion before I regained a fake confidence to answer the questions with occasional pauses and scholarly muses.
Me: “My course master in monumental heritage comprises of 120 credit units spread across 4 semesters and the courses for my first semester includes…………”
I gave her all the courses from first semester to the 4th with occasional ‘ehs’, ‘ahs’ and ‘hnnns’

V/O: What is the relationship between your planned Masters degree and your Bsc?”
Me: well, my planned masters degree focuses on the conservation and preservation of Monumental heritages. This entails the management and maintenance of these monuments. In the same vein, property management, facility management and building maintenance are basic aspect of my Bsc degree, which deals with the conservation, management and maintenance of building whether old or new in order to achieve the goal of the owner. My planned Masters degree is just a specialized aspect of my Bsc degree.
She was happy, with my answer from her encouraging nods as she typed something unknown to me in her system. Progress!

V/O: “What do you plan on doing after your studies”
I quickly bellowed loudly and passionately,
“I will come back to my darling country NIIIGGEEERIIAA as a consultant and lecturer” grin
She typed, looked up and asked;
“Do you want to be a consultant or a lecturer?”
Me: “well, consultant”
I said that for the records though. “Who cares about Monuments in Nigeria? You want me to go broke? Who I want give advice?” I mused reflectively. As I remembered that I choose the course as a last option because of my late application.

V/O: “what do you know about the city where your school is located?”
Me: “Dessau is in Saxony Anhalt, home of the Bauhaus Architecture and Dessau-Wörlitz Garden Kingdom. it has a population of about 77, 000 people, its less than I hour from the country’s capital Berlin, less than 20 minutes from Halle and about 30 minutes from Leipzig by road”
I pronounced the last city proudly as ‘lipzeeg’. She interjected and registered a mild frown/smile for ‘murdering’ the name of her precious city.
“Laip-tigk?” she corrected.
I wanted to protest that I used the English pronunciation but I let it go.

Other question bordered on my sponsor’s info like Name, my relationship with him, Profession, Address, how long he has lived in Germany, the kind of accommodation he stays in, whether House or Apartment and the amount earns
She was interested In the amount he earns particularly…….so I told her, “ He is a self-employed businessman so his earning varies due to the nature of his business and therefore doesn’t have a constant amount but he earn very well above 1500 euros every month.
I had to improvise that though and I guess I was right.
She didn’t quite query much in that aspect as I had expected, because I was really ready, I even know his favorite colour and the size of his shoes and not forgetting the colour of his car. No time!

That was how the session ended, she typed in her last words and motioned me to go with the usual compliments, got my passport, indicating the end of the life changing interview, the essence of the whole waiting…I walked out majestically with both hand in pocket, “Eke40seven, you have done a good job, you hit your targets” I mused as I gulped in some fresh air ready for the second phase of waiting, for either good or bad news.
ds Guy is good

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
naijadove:

wait o...na your papa get nairaland?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
hollaytan:

check ur pm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
hollaytan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.