Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884939 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
adenjnr:
No shaking

princetutu:
yap and u? if yes, can we talk pls.
U guys been offered admission I guess?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2014
ganasy:

ok
Thanks. But I believe you must have meet people there that work? It's just their success stories and how the were able to achieve it. You have no idea the amount of motivation that gives.

I also was of ur school of thought, come back with the degree and get a job. But bro, Nigeria of today is very very difficult! It's not like how u left it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
just got notification of rejection today from FAU. I'm wondering what could have went wrong. I'm demoralized. can I reapply to the same school? for d summer 2015 intake?? urgent attention please

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
ogompaul:
just got notification of rejection today from FAU. I'm wondering what could have went wrong. I'm demoralized. can I reapply to the same school? for d summer 2015 intake?? urgent attention please
did u meet all dier requirements?...did u write d proficiency xam?....check wat ur application lacks nd reapply..viel glück
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mickyboiz:
@nevilbot longst tym aw studies? Noted tanx 4advc tho

studies is fine oo, finished the ist part of winter semester today. wont be going to sch till jan 12. just wish i could get a constant job. went to two job casting interviews during the week but i was turned down cus of my no german proficiency and speaking abilities.

im really tired jare, really feeling home sick
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
nevilbot:

studies is fine oo, finished the ist part of winter semester today. wont be going to sch till jan 12. just wish i could get a constant job. went to two job casting interviews during the week but i was turned down cus of my no german proficiency and speaking abilities.

does d job demand high proficiency in German or jst little little german....cos from ma findings on dis thread I discover dat if u can at least speak small small german den u r gud to work in Germany.....os dat so?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickyboiz: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
nevilbot:

ehya! Jehovah kn d best dnt gv up bro betta job go cm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
fapper:

did u meet all dier requirements?...did u write d proficiency xam?....check wat ur application lacks nd reapply..viel glück
I met all the requirements except dat I didn't write English proficiency exam becos they said dey would accept letter from my B.sc university if I was taught in English, So I collected letter from my school. again, they didn't even say why I wasn't accepted, dey just wrote rejected. Mehn it's so painful, after all d running up nd down.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
fapper:

does d job demand high proficiency in German or jst little little german....cos from ma findings on dis thread I discover dat if u can at least speak small small german den u r gud to work in Germany.....os dat so?

I won't lie you, no german, no job, if you are preparing to come here, learn programming languages,gertoo and you go work for one small company like my Vietnamese classmate did.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
kelvinetemah123:
hi guys
pls am interested in going for my undergraduate studies in germany...but d issue is I only hv my waec i heard i can't get admission wit it...I HV not been to a university in 9ja so I don't hv 100level transcript.
...pls guys wat can i do now to enable me get d admission...

You can get admission with WAEC but you would have to get an admission to do Studienkolleg like i am currently doing.
It's a 2 Semester gap before you start schooling in any Germany University or Polytechnic.

cheers

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickyboiz: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
styles2009:

You can get admission with WAEC but you would have to get an admission to do Studienkolleg like i am currently doing.
It's a 2 Semester gap before you start schooling in any Germany University or Polytechnic.

cheers
how much is tution fees
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Go and read from d back page
Mickyboiz:
how much is tution fees

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bochu: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2014
aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u learning german with goethe?and what level aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u?am going Für studienkolleg also buh na b1 I dey..hook me up dude
styles2009:

cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickyboiz: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2014
bochu:
Go and read from d back page
tank u

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2014
nevilbot:

Haaa! You are freaking me out with this your post. So no German language proficiency, no work? God, na your hand we dey o!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
styles2009:

I won't lie you, no german, no job, if you are preparing to come here, learn programming languages,gertoo and you go work for one small company like my Vietnamese classmate did.

ahhh no vex ooo abt ma QUESTION cn I work with german A1 level...or at wat level can I work...a1,2 or b 1,2.....I don dey fear ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
ogompaul:
I met all the requirements except dat I didn't write English proficiency exam becos they said dey would accept letter from my B.sc university if I was taught in English, So I collected letter from my school. again, they didn't even say why I wasn't accepted, dey just wrote rejected. Mehn it's so painful, after all d running up nd down.
write d proficiency xam it will really increase your chances. ..all d bst

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Mickyboiz:
how much is tution fees

We got no tution fee, we got only semester fee,which is 300 Euros per semester (You get a transport ticket with it) and keep in mind that you need about 500-600 euro monthly to survive without a job and you must show this as proof of financial support or no visa/permit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
fapper:

ahhh no vex ooo abt ma QUESTION cn I work with german A1 level...or at wat level can I work...a1,2 or b 1,2.....I don dey fear ooo

I would really be honest with you, from B1 you would speak and understand German but language is an individual thing, i've see B1 holders,who speak very well and understand German.
Don't forget you are only allowed to work 120 half days or not more than 20hrs per week as a foreign student.

The second question is ,can you balance work and studies and make good grades? My small advice, secure financial support for the first 2 years ,so you can integrate and know,how to balance things up.

What do you want to study? Where do you want to study? UNI or FH

I see alot of people here are so focused on UNI, abeg FH too dey germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
bochu:
aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u learning german with goethe?and what level aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u?am going Für studienkolleg also buh na b1 I dey..hook me up dude

I don do goethe years back, am in Studienkolleg now with B2,what do you want to study? Are u going to UNI or Poly?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by styles2009: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
ogompaul:

Apply to as many as possible
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
styles2009:

I would really be honest with you, from B1 you would speak and understand German but language is an individual thing, i've see B1 holders,who speak very well and understand German.
Don't forget you are only allowed to work 120 half days or not more than 20hrs per week as a foreign student.

The second question is ,can you balance work and studies and make good grades? My small advice, secure financial support for the first 2 years ,so you can integrate and know,how to balance things up.

What do you want to study? Where do you want to study? UNI or FH

I see alot of people here are so focused on UNI, abeg FH too dey germany.

lolz,read it on sum pages bck dat it is now 240 half days nd den 120 full days.....na HTW or rhein wall hocshule oooo..... r u in Germany now? if yes, wat state r u in now?.....u mean make I secure 16000 euros, 8k for each year? dats scarin ooooo bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
please house I want to find out if I'm permitted to stay in Germany and secure admission after completing a language course there?? urgent reply will b appreciated. one love.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
fapper:

write d proficiency xam it will really increase your chances. ..all d bst
Thanks man. I'm thinking of using uni-assist this time around
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickyboiz: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
styles2009:

We got no tution fee, we got only semester fee,which is 300 Euros per semester (You get a transport ticket with it) and keep in mind that you need about 500-600 euro monthly to survive without a job and you must show this as proof of financial support or no visa/permit.
tank u bro God bless u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Plz, I wish to write ielts exam. Please can I get any soft copy materials for the ielts. I will so much appreciate it if I can get it. My email is dipodesmond@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
ogompaul:
Thanks man. I'm thinking of using uni-assist this time around
germans r very strict wif dier rules oooo...no mata wat u do if u no meet dier requirement na zero ooo aldo sum skuls waive d xam so contact dem nd c if dey waive if for Nigerians....I did ma ielts cos I was also rejected by many uni but now hv bin admitted ....ma advise is jst to do it, its nt hard, try to do ielts not toefl cos toefl is a bit hard to pass dan ielts ma toefl score was 73 nd wen I did d ielts I had 7.0..dey do approximate dats y its easy to attain d pass mark....ich wünschen ihnen viel glück!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
oladunwo:
Plz, I wish to write ielts exam. Please can I get any soft copy materials for the ielts. I will so much appreciate it if I can get it. My email is dipodesmond@gmail.com. Thanks!

I hv dem bt ma system is spoilt....I gat both soft nd hard copy...if u can locate me I can help u out at d cafe nd gv u sum strategies for it, na simple xam doe...I hv Cambridge lesson 1 to 9 on ma dropbox notify me if interested... I dey stay around national stadium for lagos. c d pics of ma dropbox below

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
fapper:

I hv dem bt ma system is spoilt....I gat both soft nd hard copy...if u can locate me I can help u out at d cafe nd gv u sum strategies for it, na simple xam doe...I hv Cambridge lesson 1 to 9 on ma dropbox notify me if interested... I dey stay around national stadium for lagos. c d pics of ma dropbox below
Thanks for helping but the little probz is that am not in lagos, I stay in abeokuta. I wouldn't mind if u can give me a link to ur drop boz account so that I can download it there. Please and please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
oladunwo:

Thanks for helping but the little probz is that am not in lagos, I stay in abeokuta. I wouldn't mind if u can give me a link to ur drop boz account so that I can download it there. Please and please

hmmm k we r here to help each oda..contact me on 08124453402....kal me by 9pm today and I go gv u d info...Bis später
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
oladunwo:

visit
www.nairaland.com/1832477/how-achieve-high-scores-gre
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Belly213,damsamty16,topeajis,kayusboss,ebele17,abiegirl,omojaiyejaiye,naijaobi,betty55,jaydeemourg,aoj01,geemana,damilola15

you guys don forget us here for dis forum. Try to dey remember us here o.
I knw itz due to study and work. But you can check on dis thread while you are in train or while coming or going to class. We need more of your contribution.
Thanks and God bless our hustle.
Oga eke40seven I see you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.