Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884962 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
fapper:

did u meet all dier requirements?...did u write d proficiency xam?....check wat ur application lacks nd reapply..viel glück

To be honest with you....try another sch...I applied to same sch nov 2013till date no decision has been made on my application (still pending on their portal). Thanks to RUB bochum I 4 still dey naija now.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
nevilbot:

studies is fine oo, finished the ist part of winter semester today. wont be going to sch till jan 12. just wish i could get a constant job. went to two job casting interviews during the week but i was turned down cus of my no german proficiency and speaking abilities.

im really tired jare, really feeling home sick

Don't get home sick my man...which city u dey...try this job agent "unique zeitarbeit" they re in major cities...all u need to do is apply fill d normal forms specify that u don't understand German...they gv jobs to pple even without german lang...well it depends on their client's need.....the job won't be regular they will call u whenever they ve something for u that suit u...then u record the number of hrs u work per week or Mth on a sheet of paper at the end of the Mth they pay u...

2. Look for nigerians in ur city Omo na dem go show u road o...work dey lang na barrier but men still dey run am...if no Nigerian around hook up with Cameroonians...

All the best bro....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Cindino20:

Don't get home sick my man...which city u dey...try this job agent "unique zeitarbeit" they re in major cities...all u need to do is apply fill d normal forms specify that u don't understand German...they gv jobs to pple even without german lang...well it depends on their client's need.....the job won't be regular they will call u whenever they ve something for u that suit u...then u record the number of hrs u work per week or Mth on a sheet of paper at the end of the Mth they pay u...

2. Look for nigerians in ur city Omo na dem go show u road o...work dey lang na barrier but men still dey run am...if no Nigerian around hook up with Cameroonians...

All the best bro....

Danke. Mixing with Nigerians and dey av bin helpful. I'm in Frankfurt
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 4:21am On Dec 19, 2014
fapper:

I hv dem bt ma system is spoilt....I gat both soft nd hard copy...if u can locate me I can help u out at d cafe nd gv u sum strategies for it, na simple xam doe...I hv Cambridge lesson 1 to 9 on ma dropbox notify me if interested... I dey stay around national stadium for lagos. c d pics of ma dropbox below

It would be helpful greatly to have d link to d dropbox file.
Ese!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 4:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 5:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Cindino20:

To be honest with you....try another sch...I applied to same sch nov 2013till date no decision has been made on my application (still pending on their portal). Thanks to RUB bochum I 4 still dey naija now.

wetin u dey study?
na seven schools I wan apply to sef.
no TIME to CHECK time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2014
pricelessmr:

It would be helpful greatly to have d link to d dropbox file.
Ese!
jst gv me a kal n I will gv u d details of ma acct on dropbox den u go download am dere....m now always ready to lease it out to people wu nid it....so anytym u r ready jst beep me...all d bst
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pricelessmr: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
fapper:

jst gv me a kal n I will gv u d details of ma acct on dropbox den u go download am dere....m now always ready to lease it out to people wu nid it....so anytym u r ready jst beep me...all d bst
Ok bro. I'll do that. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yettyclesia: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
please house!who has ever renewed his or her nigerian passport here in germany?i have checked the website but a little bit confused with choosing country of process,because i'm not sure if they process here in germany or send back to abuja,if i choose to process outside Nigeria im required to pay in dollars,so im really confused,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
@princetutu
Replied ur email and I didn't hear from you again. How is it going
Re: German Embassy And Visa by marcyemi(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
please well wisher. where can I print out the admission form from.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
marcyemi:
please well wisher. where can I print out the admission form from.

Sorry your question is kinda vague
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
hello,
I have been off for a while busy, but I guess I have followed from the last time I visited. I will implore visa hopefuls to do that it helps and not just when you need to ask a question.
@ogompaul, I think you are a culprit, you were talking about the decision on language school which I guess I used a full page talking about the enquiries I made about same issues from the embassy and their position on it. it was just 3 or 4 pages from your post. Sorry for the rejection, with only one application, the possibility of that happening is rather high.

Tayoslayer, I think I have seen material science and Engr courses but of course in Germany, without the german language proficiency you are limited with courses that you can choose from. of course except you wanna do courses like Economics or computer science and engineering. just check, open your mind because there are courses you are fully qualified to do as an engineering student. do the checks, I have.

@esdajo, that thing wey you talk, we don talk am tire. Your Frankfurt and der oder na small town o. but e no far from Berlin, may be that's an advantage with semester tickets of course

Nevilbot, thanks for your faithfulness to the thread and that wonderful piece. I however noticed you get discouraged with ease. just chill you will surely find job.

For the "no German no work" thing, well that rule MAY NOT be exclusively true for some states and jobs. I can tell you authoritatively. Go to the right place and do the right thing and you will find. I have spoken to some students in some quarters and they confirmed it. the thing is, getting jobs is like getting school in Germany, without the language you are of course limited. some courses offer English language course while some do not at all. So are the cities. So as you are choosing review your city with care. Make una no fear of course, if you do your homework well.

Someone asked about Tubingen, in BW. well, its a uni town really. But you can look beyond there and see Reutlingen which is less than 20 minutes away and Stuttgart, which is not more than 30-40 minutes. these are very great places for survival.
My 2 cowries!
I greet you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Eke40seven:
hello,
I have been off for a while busy, but I guess I have followed from the last time I visited. I will implore visa hopefuls to do that it helps and not just when you need to ask a question.
@ogompaul, I think you are a culprit, you were talking about the decision on language school which I guess I used a full page talking about the enquiries I made about same issues from the embassy and their position on it. it was just 3 or 4 pages from your post. Sorry for the rejection, with only one application, the possibility of that happening is rather high.
Tayoslayer, I think I have seen material science and Engr courses but of course in Germany, without the german language proficiency you are limited with courses that you can choose from. of course except you wanna do courses like Economics or computer science and engineering. just check, open your mind because there are courses you are fully qualified to do as an engineering student. do the checks, I have.
@esdajo, that thing wey you talk, we don talk am tire. Your Frankfurt and der oder na small town o. but e no far from Berlin, may be that's an advantage with semester tickets of course
Nevilbot, thanks for your faithfulness to the thread and that wonderful piece. I however noticed you get discouraged with ease. just chill you will surely find job.
For the "no German no work" thing, well that rule MAY NOT be exclusively true for some states and jobs. I can tell you authoritatively. Go to the right place and do the right thing and you will find. I have spoken to some students in some quarters and they confirmed it. the thing is, getting jobs is like getting school in Germany, without the language you are of course limited. some courses offer English language course while some do not at all. So are the cities. So as you are choosing review your city with care. Make una no fear of course, if you do your homework well.
Someone asked about Tubingen, in BW. well, its a uni town really. But you can look beyond there and see Reutlingen which is less than 20 minutes away and Stuttgart, which is not more than 30-40 minutes. these are very great places for survival.
My 2 cowries!
I greet you all.

pls is Berlin ok for students part tym jobs? dose wu r jst german language novice like me....r part tym jobs hard to get? nd wat is d minimum wage payment in Berlin pls?..Danke!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
nice post.i live in Reutlingen.its a nice place and student job are not difficult around here.with your semester ticket you should be able t get smething in Tubingen,reutlingen,metzingen or betzingen.they are 10 min from each other.

Eke40seven:
hello,

My 2 cowries!
I greet you all.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
pls is Berlin ok for students part tym jobs? dose wu r jst german language novice like me....r part tym jobs hard to get? nd wat is d minimum wage payment in Berlin pls?..Danke!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:50am On Dec 20, 2014
futurewise11:
nice post.i live in Reutlingen.its a nice place and student job are not difficult around here.with your semester ticket you should be able t get smething in Tubingen,reutlingen,metzingen or betzingen.they are 10 min from each other.

Hello future wise, the time is drawing nigh. Please check your mail, thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bayrash: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2014

Awwww! I did apply to RUB for summer admission masters in economics. I really hope to get admission letter oo. Or u get any hints for ur fellow nairalander pls don't hesistate to contact,Betterstill can u leave ur mobile,bb pin 4 a bettr chat session Thx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
futurewise11:

Hi brother, please you've got a pm.....kindly reply. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ehcenihc(f): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
It seems germany favours engineering and computer science graduates.
I have my BSc in Microbiology and want to go for MSc in any related course for summer session pls anyone that can help should please do. Before anyone decides to send me back to page 1, I have read and am still reading. Thanks
BTW, nice job eke47 (you always take your time to answer questions), emeka55, and others I can't remember their usernames.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rex123(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good day house!!! I have an important question. I want to apply for long stay visa in the German embassy, I have gone to their site to check for documents that will be requested but I haven't found and convincing answer. Someone should please enlighten me! Thanks!

Cc: justwise
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rex123:
Good day house!!! I have an important question. I want to apply for long stay visa in the German embassy, I have gone to their site to check for documents that will be requested but I haven't found and convincing answer. Someone should please enlighten me! Thanks!

Cc: justwise

Are you referring to visiting visa or work visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rex123(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
justwise:

Are you referring to visiting visa or work visa?

Work!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
wow.. hello guys.. Av rili missed this thread. smiley smiley smiley smiley Am so sorry for been away for so long

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
fapper:
Well Berlin somewhat doubles as an Abuja and Lagos of Germany. 3.5 million people are not there for nothing. It may not be up there with the likes of Munich and some southern cities economically and job wise for student but its far more cosmopolitan and a catchment area for students around Brandenburg and neighboring east German state.
In conclusion, its comparatively okay for jobs.

ehcenihc:
It seems germany favours engineering and computer science graduates.
I have my BSc in Microbiology and want to go for MSc in any related course for summer session pls anyone that can help should please do. Before anyone decides to send me back to page 1, I have read and am still reading. Thanks
BTW, nice job eke47 (you always take your time to answer questions), emeka55, and others I can't remember their usernames.

Thanks for the compliment, check university of Oldenburg, they offer English taught programme in Microbiology both for summer and winter.
Hope you find it useful
Good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
have reply you.
femo86:

Hi brother, please you've got a pm.....kindly reply. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
anytime you are ready to make the uni assist payment,am available for you sir.

dolpaz:

Hello future wise, the time is drawing nigh. Please check your mail, thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
my brother I will adice you to consider Holland. Nigeria embassy in berlin is a nightmare in my own opinion.its more easier in Holland

yettyclesia:
please house!who has ever renewed his or her nigerian passport here in germany?i have checked the website but a little bit confused with choosing country of process,because i'm not sure if they process here in germany or send back to abuja,if i choose to process outside Nigeria im required to pay in dollars,so im really confused,thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.