Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884436 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
bayrash:

Mr Goldhorse,kindly furnish mii documents u sent via email cos I wouldn't mind to go thru same route Also can I kindly ve ur mobile or bb pin 4 a bettr chat session Thx

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=3534#q=&degree[]=2&fos[]=6&subject=0&lang[]=2&langDistribution=0&featureLangCourseAvailable=1&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&fee[]=1&fee[]=1%2C2&sortBy=1&page=5&display=list

If you are going for my course that's the link for the details. It's on daad sha.
-Application form
Passport photo
Ielts
Transcript
Degrees
This is after you have applied online (that's the application form). There is also another form.

What's is the last for digits of your GSM number? I will give you a "secure" line to call me on.

While I will be happy to help pls don't see me as an expert o. I'm as novice as they come. All my "skills" and "swaga" were "stolen" from here from so many of the masters cheesy I just added plenty research on my side. Masters like Eke40seven, naijaobi, nevilbot, (and many selfless ogas too numerous to mention) These are the three that just came to mind, not that the others are not important. To all of u: this "small" thing you guys are doing is changing lives and on behalf of allofus recruits I say plenty "Danke"!

@Eke40seven … your write ups are wonderful. If you've not taught of writing a novel pls do, even as a hobby.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
bayrash:

Mr Goldhorse,kindly furnish mii documents u sent via email cos I wouldn't mind to go thru same route Also can I kindly ve ur mobile or bb pin 4 a bettr chat session Thx

GoldHorse:

What's is the last for digits of your GSM number? I will give you a "secure" line to call me on.

This is a thread killer, the moment we start sharing offline this thread will die a natural death. Just imagine what will happen if everybody does the same thing.

Q&A system helps a lot of people and keep this thread going.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaobi:

Ask anything here bro. I'll reply you smiley

Thanks bros! Make I take full advantage of this offer on a greedy level cheesy

My questions are focused on Kassel or Goettingen (Hessen)

1. How much can I get for a job per hour …say like a cleaner (I am assuming that that class might be the lowest paid and easily available)
2. What.type of jobs can a student get there?
3.(This is personal ) the school advised that the best way of securing accommodation is to have a friend already in Germany around one's school help out. Pls can you assist me with getting accommodation?

Thanks boss!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

This is a thread killer, the moment we start taking sharing offline this thread will die a natural death. Just imagine what will happen if everybody does the same thing.

OK o! It's true sha, but no blame some of us, we are just eager to get response to our questions we can't wait for type and send. Correction noted

@bayrash … ask your questions here make we no kill this wonderful thread o. lipsrsealed
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bayrash: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Okay ! Understood ! Is Ielts d only way to document your english proficiency and can u furnish mii d mail of the prof u contacted abt ur inability to print out d online form thx
GoldHorse:

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=3534#q=&degree[]=2&fos[]=6&subject=0&lang[]=2&langDistribution=0&featureLangCourseAvailable=1&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&fee[]=1&fee[]=1%2C2&sortBy=1&page=5&display=list
If you are going for my course that's the link for the details. It's on daad sha.
-Application form
Passport photo
Ielts
Transcript
Degrees
This is after you have applied online (that's the application form). There is also another form.
While I will be happy to help pls don't see me as an expert o. I'm as novice as they come. All my "skills" and "swaga" were "stolen" from here from so many of the masters cheesy I just added plenty research on my side. Masters like Eke40seven, naijaobi, nevilbot, (and many selfless ogas too numerous to mention) These are the three that just came to mind, not that the others are not important. To all of u: this "small" thing you guys are doing is changing lives and on behalf of allofus recruits I say plenty "Danke"!
@Eke40seven … your write ups are wonderful. If you've not taught of writing a novel pls do, even as a hobby.
GoldHorse:

-Application form
Passport photo
Ielts
Transcript
Degrees
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eke40seven:

Nwanne, I know you on a personal level so I could still ask you privately even by midnight grin
However, for the benefit of people worrying about their lack of proficiency in the German language; amount to spend on feeding and all sort of expenses and English language and other issues; how are you coping generally taking those issues into consideration.
How difficult or easy is School?
How is life generally, sweet, boring or just there and how are you integrating with others?
Everyone complaining of lack of the presence of veterans, Naijobi is here, ask your question while he is still here. grin

My brother from another mother. Many people may not know how close we are sha. grin

Okay sir,So far so good. Deutsche is okay if u learn it. cos you can always use it to interract easily. But it's not something u have to kill yourself for if you don't learn before coming here. I didn't learn shishi but i don't have problem communicating as everyone here speaks English.(May differ for some cities).

As for spending on food, 50euros is enough to take you for a month. Some even spend less than that, yet some still spend more than that. I spend nothing more than 50 euros on food monthly(mind you, i eat like maddd grin grin grin).

As for schooling, as you make your bed ,so you will lie on it. You read, u pass. If you don't read, u fail.
God has been realy good.

AM still waiting for my permit tho, i was asked to wait for 2 more weeks so they can review my security details. Their reason for doing that was cos Nigeria has now been added as a terrorist nation. Thats what boko haram has brought for us. But we big pass dem. Amen

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
bayrash:
Okay ! Understood ! Is Ielts d only way to document your english proficiency and can u furnish mii d mail of the prof u contacted abt ur inability to print out d online form thx

Experts here have said Ielts to pass is easier and you can also get letters from your university stating that English was the language of instructions. The school just want proof. It can also be toefl.

See the email add: u.gilles@uni-kassel.de
Think you need to apply first. Go through their website sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoldHorse:

Thanks bros! Make I take full advantage of this offer on a greedy level cheesy

My questions are focused on Kassel or Goettingen (Hessen)

1. How much can I get for a job per hour …say like a cleaner (I am assuming that that class might be the lowest paid and easily available)
2. What.type of jobs can a student get there?
3.(This is personal ) the school advised that the best way of securing accommodation is to have a friend already in Germany around one's school help out. Pls can you assist me with getting accommodation?

Thanks boss!

1. As from next year minimum wage becomes 8euro per hour.

2. Work type depend on city. In some cities a student can work in an office in DHL, in another a student can work in a hotel, still in another a student can work in a production company. As for kassel, there is one job opening that's always available. it's a strenuous job tho, but it's always available and you work when you want.

3. yes, i would have helped you search if we are in the same city. unfortunately, the cities u mentioned above are different from mine. Tho in the same state.
so my advice. hit this site http://www.wg-gesucht.de/ change the language to english. use it to search for a house. start early to search for house.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaobi:

2. Work type depend on city. In some cities a student can work in an office in DHL, in another a student can work in a hotel, still in another a student can work in a production company. As for kassel, there is one job opening that's always available. it's a strenuous job tho, but it's always available and you work when you want.

3. yes, i would have helped you search if we are in the same city. unfortunately, the cities u mentioned above are different from mine. Tho in the same state.
so my advice. hit this site http://www.wg-gesucht.de/ change the language to english. use it to search for a house. start early to search for house.

Thanks for the uplifting info bros.

What type of job is that job in Kassel? Make I no if I fit handle the stress because I'm thinking of going to learn programming language o as people are advising here which might not be necessary if I'm fit for that strenuous job
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoldHorse:

Thanks for the uplifting info bros.

What type of job is that job in Kassel? Make I no if I fit handle the stress because I'm thinking of going to learn programming language o as people are advising here which might not be necessary if I'm fit for that strenuous job

My guy serious for this Job stuff o cheesy

Hahaha, take am easy oh . The school program might not give you too much time...unless sey you dey like Evening/Nightshift work.. grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Junipero:

My guy serious for this Job stuff o cheesy

Hahaha, take am easy oh . The school program might not give you too much time...unless sey you dey like Evening/Nightshift work.. grin

wink bros na so o! I serious o. I no fear the school at all. No be say I b one scholar but if one can survive the almost labour camp and stressful like study life in naija other places no go dey insurmountable. Apart from that I know wetin I come do. The jobs is to, just in case, get something extra. If I can enjoy both worlds (school and jobbing) why not? Instead of only school. Afterall all this schooling na to get job /money later na! Moreover I know wetin I dey leave for naija! E easy well well make I no talk the opposite.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

This is a thread killer, the moment we start taking sharing offline this thread will die a natural death. Just imagine what will happen if everybody does the same thing.

I swear to GOD I really love this type of manner than those ones u have been using. More grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaobi:

Minimum wage depends on region or state...can be as low as 7 euros up north( lower cost of living too) and about 8,50 here in nrw(average cost of living) maybe higher down south (higher cost of living)....I stand to be corrected tho....In all you will be fine....

Season greetings!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by GoldHorse(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Cindino20:

Minimum wage depends on region or state...can be as low as 7 euros up north( lower cost of living too) and about 8,50 here in nrw(average cost of living) maybe higher down south (higher cost of living)....I stand to be corrected tho....In all you will be fine....

Season greetings!

Thanks!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
naijaobi:

My brother from another mother. Many people may not know how close we are sha. grin

Okay sir,So far so good. Deutsche is okay if u learn it. cos you can always use it to interract easily. But it's not something u have to kill yourself for if you don't learn before coming here. I didn't learn shishi but i don't have problem communicating as everyone here speaks English.(May differ for some cities).

As for spending on food, 50euros is enough to take you for a month. Some even spend less than that, yet some still spend more than that. I spend nothing more than 50 euros on food monthly(mind you, i eat like maddd grin grin grin).

As for schooling, as you make your bed ,so you will lie on it. You read, u pass. If you don't read, u fail.
God has been realy good.

AM still waiting for my permit tho, i was asked to wait for 2 more weeks so they can review my security details. Their reason for doing that was cos Nigeria has now been added as a terrorist nation. Thats what boko haram has brought for us. But we big pass dem. Amen

sowe bro... how did u cope with part tym jobs, I mean were u able to work without learning deutsche?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by busky101(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
fapper:

sowe bro... how did u cope with part tym jobs, I mean were u able to work without learning deutsche?
I no come here from u again, check ur email
Re: German Embassy And Visa by RFella(m): 2:39am On Dec 24, 2014
I have been a silent reader here, reading from page 1 till this 471...I need to give big kudos to all of you giving out these info from Tope, Godson, eke, justwise, beebee and others too numerous to mention...I"ll be dropping my questions here if need be, because this forum is so enlightening.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
busky101:
I no come here from u again, check ur email
I no understand u oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2014
futurewise11:
nice post.i live in Reutlingen.its a nice place and student job are not difficult around here.with your semester ticket you should be able t get smething in Tubingen,reutlingen,metzingen or betzingen.they are 10 min from each other.

you've got a mail. pls reply. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Billyjim: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello house, actually av ben monitoring this thread for over a month and i really appreciat all the info u shared. But my question is wats d posibility of getting employment in germany after matser? Pls i need i need an urgent reply as am tinkin of making a decision rit now. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Eke40seven:

Junipro, has given you a first hand, 'on-the-scene' report. Since he is in Kassel, which is not more than a 30-45 mins ride from Göttingen. you can trust his opinion.
From what I gathered from someone who once roamed lower Saxony, and around North Hesse, you can be sure to learn posh German there. They are not very big cities, just above the 100k mark. Kassel of course bigger. Göttingen is a uni town, the uni is more popular than the city itself, which implies that it caters to its own kind of population.
The only challenge with Kassel is that you must only survive in Kassel if you depend on your semester ticket for movement because its a bit far from other important places where your ticket covers like Frankfurt, Darmstadt and Olfenbach, but in Göttingen, there are other far more closer places you can explore your semester ticket with to look for job opportunities like Hildesheim, Salzgitter or if you wanna move more than an hour, Brunswick, Wolfsburg and Hannover.
As I said earlier, junipro is your man, he should be more informed.

I wanted to address someone who talked about 2.2 results, but his post missed like a magic wand. grin
To whom it may concern, the issue thou art faced with is not the classification but the actual CGPA figure. Note that a GP of 3.4/5.0 is 2.2 but am sure one with such wouldst get an admission with that result comfortably, of course with a good motivation letter I.e if demanded in the first place. Many schools will ask for a 3.0/5.0 or better. I have seen lesser though but of course, you need a good supplement like work experience and GMAT or GRE in some cases.

Whichever way, let your motivation letter be absolutely perfect.
if you have a Bsc background in architecture or URP and your GP is lower than 3.0/5.0, holla at me let me fix you up with a schl, but its in the east, and they pay some tuition.

God bless y'all

eke i lost my phone in a bus whilst in benin trying to get refrence letters from my "ever so demanding and very nice department"
now i've been thrown back by ttwo months....research, screenshots, everythin gone...anyways i give all the glory to God.
can u pls gimme ur number again thru nairaland mail.
thanks and Godbless brother.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Billyjim: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Billyjim:
Hello house, actually av ben monitoring this thread for over a month and i really appreciat all the info u shared. But my question is wats d posibility of getting employment in germany after matser? Pls i need i need an urgent reply as am tinkin of making a decision rit now. Thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiwannn:

eke i lost my phone in a bus whilst in benin trying to get refrence letters from my "ever so demanding and very nice department"
now i've been thrown back by ttwo months....research, screenshots, everythin gone...anyways i give all the glory to God.
can u pls gimme ur number again thru nairaland mail.
thanks and Godbless brother.

Done!

@billyjim, unlike in the UK, at least you will be given 18 months to look for a graduate jobs while also legally working on whatever unskilled labour your can lay your hands on (no pun intended).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ogompaul(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Compliments of the season to all and sundry, please I wish to know if I could use d reference letter addressed to one school in a different other school as well as d letter of English language proficiency from my university??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kbright66: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Hello my big bros in the house, am a student of Vilnius university in Lithuania am here in Berlin Germany for my one mnt holiday and I will need connection with someone I can share apartment with for the duration of my stay in Berlin.

Help ur boy, it very urgent and ur respond will be highly appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2014
Obiwannn:
I wanna take IELTS o..
Would one month of night preparations be sufficient?
And does the results come out not later than three weeks after the exam?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=femo86 post=29180864][/quote]

d number of days/weeks/months depends on u, its nt really a difficult xam I used 5wiks sum cn use a wik,2,3 etc. for d preparation as soon as u gt d tactics den u are gud to go, all jst depends on u!!!....pertaining the result date, it comes out 13days after d writing,listening reading date..u can view it online den go to dier council any day to hv ur original copy. I hope dis is enough? .....danke shön
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
fapper:

d number of days/weeks/months depends on u, its nt really a difficult xam I used 5wiks sum cn use a wik,2,3 etc. for d preparation as soon as u gt d tactics den u are gud to go, all jst depends on u!!!....pertaining the result date, it comes out 13days after d writing,listening reading date..u can view it online den go to dier council any day to hv ur original copy. I hope dis is enough? .....danke shön

Thanks so much brother....Cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoomoba(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Please, asides the tuition, an engineering masters will cost how much for sustenance in the country? Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=femo86 post=29180864][/quote]
yes?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
fapper:

yea..thanks.
I have two questions tho.
1. what. materials did u use?
2. Cambridge ielts 8 is very strange. I no just understand the book at. all. is this the book am supposed to use? and if it is..please give me a. guide on how to use it.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.