Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884437 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
tayoslayer:

The movement is mostly anti-Islam and has been condemned as racist and xenophobic although had as many 17000 people marching in Dresden just before Christmas.
Are you going for Msc or Bsc ? I think naijaobi was referring to Msc programs in which there is a possibility only in a handful of schools.

you are right bro. was referring to msc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Junipero:
Naijaobi, nevillbot, ndyoo.....

I dey look una oh... Woman Talk for Germany na baskard o...

Like my brother said, na Bsc Program...

You guys left out some points.

Babes here are in the habit of leading guys on and cutting you off at the peak of your Konjimental tendencies. #TrueStuff

Babes here are control-freaks, they love to toy a nigguh around... Nigerians (some other africans sha) are notorious for not being submissive

The females think that most of us are dating them for that red rectangular document that stamps your stay here

Babes don't like hooking up Naija dudes beacause they think most of us can't speak fluently with them or their family and friends. (All it takes is to wow them with your fluency in German).. some might date you just to improve their English.

Have you ever noticed how they always ask you first if you're American? When you say no...you're Nigerian..omo see swerve/brother/dude/random guy Swerve Mode.. grin cheesy

However....there are exceptions though..

THE OLDER WOMEN. (30-55)

Yes. I said it. They've dated their fellow Caucasians, they've had the fun, seen it all. But...what they need now is Mechanical Accuracy/Agility not romantic gestures... Africans are ehhhhh ehmmmmm grin cool ....

That's why they hit on the young bloods them... if you look 26 and above to them, then you're good to go...

Anyway mah stop go catch my tram... Just got a job offer at a nightclub.. don't wanna be late on my Interview day, do we?

PART 2 COMING SOON. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!! grin cheesy

lolz. THE RULE: Nex time they ask you if you are an american, just reply that you are an African.. No mention Nigeria. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
fapper:

abeg bro shey ur job dey demand high german proficiency?

I swear down! Even me wey don learn plenty German get little difficulty to grab some tutorials tonight...

But jobs dey wey need English sha . Hope dey

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mcsparrow: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Junipero:

I swear down! Even me wey don learn plenty German get little difficulty to grab some tutorials tonight...

D babes dem go tire, cos i dey use my kraft to braid female Hair dey catch d afrikan ladies First. Later d Whites babes wey b friends of my Clients go come. For now man dey Chase Money. Club work is d best. I work too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
femo86:

Thanks....but who told you I haven't read this thread from 1 to last page...that I can't be admitted with HND.(sounds funny)...not a newbie here brother
cool tot u were referring to msc. The best thing you should do is contact the schools. Most schools allow that you apply without your Cerfiticate, but you must present it before enrollment. Like eke40seven ssaid earlier, your transcripts should do the job for now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
naijaobi:

lolz. THE RULE: Nex time they ask you if you are an american, just reply that you are an African.. No mention Nigeria. grin grin grin

my guy..... kai... e no good o... them go still ask for ya country.. They fancy South Africans tho.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Junipero:

my guy..... kai... e no good o... them go still ask for ya country.. They fancy South Africans tho.

My guy see, they will always fall like pack of cards for a Nigerian with correct swag. Even other Africans dey feel intimidated by us.. I swear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2015
Ndyoo:
Juniper you are another lost brother. grin shocked ..Job offer at a night club? My village chief dey watch you... shocked

grin cheesy chai abeg oooo

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 12:21am On Jan 06, 2015
naijaobi:

My guy see, they will always fall like pack of cards for a Nigerian with correct swag. Even other Africans dey feel intimidated by us.. I swear.

True......but...... they are still control freaks...

Yeah to be fair enough though, the free-spirited ones amongst them open up ( and open up too wink ) , they are also quite understanding.... but that's a very small number of them..

Unless it's different in your case....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Junipero:

so u were u offered d job? .....tutorial as in job orientation? .....glad to ear dat English job dey oooo hop d English job u dey tok abt no b university jobs wey students dey work in cos I eard dat one is v hard to gt lol....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
naijaobi:

cool tot u were referring to msc. The best thing you should do is contact the schools. Most schools allow that you apply without your Cerfiticate, but you must present it before enrollment. Like eke40seven ssaid earlier, your transcripts should do the job for now.

Thanks BRO....God bless u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femo86(m): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2015
tayoslayer:

Are you going for Msc or Bsc ? I think naijaobi was referring to Msc programs in which there is a possibility only in a handful of schools.

BSc.. Thanks and have a blessed day
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2015
fapper:

so u were u offered d job? .....tutorial as in job orientation? .....glad to ear dat English job dey oooo hop d English job u dey tok abt no b university jobs wey students dey work in cos I eard dat one is v hard to gt lol....

English restaurants, firms here consider english-speaking applicants some times tho.
Even some hardcore german firms too. But the jobs they'll give doesn't always involve much talking.
That's all I know. Maybe ndyoo naijaobi nevillbot have other perspectives since they're in this scenario..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnnykuku: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
I couldn't get universities for bsc computer or computer related courses my focus is ict.can any one help me pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Junipero:

English restaurants, firms here consider english-speaking applicants some times tho.
Even some hardcore german firms too. But the jobs they'll give doesn't always involve much talking.
That's all I know. Maybe ndyoo naijaobi nevillbot have other perspectives since they're in this scenario..
Thanks bro m grateful for ur response. ......vielen dank
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
johnnykuku:
I couldn't get universities for bsc computer or computer related courses my focus is ict.can any one help me pls
out of all the courses?
please which internet connection were you using or what kind of gadget?

Clear your eyes well, borrow or buy a gadget with good internet connections and Google "DAAD international programmes". while on the webpage, I.e. daad international programmes, filter your search to "bachelors", "natural and computer sciences" and "English".
Come back and let's see the spirit that will stop you from seeing this time.

See thee anon.

p.s. Rhine Waal alone offers two ICTS courses all taught in English, do the rest of the search yourself.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Junipero:

That's all I know. Maybe naijaobi nevillbot have other perspectives since they're in this scenario..

You can register with a Job agency here and they will be calling you if there's a job. Usually you start with a book production company and then graduate to a metal producing company which is usually on weekends and with like over 25 percent bonus. You will also get such bonus on night shifts... I will make it clear for all of you thinking that you will get rich with the European system while you're still a student. What you earn is being regulated and once you earn up to 8000 euro per annum they will take you off the student tax system and use the other tax system suck whatever you think you are working and earning from then on...except you have a black work which you don't pay tax for but that doesn't even come often.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
LaParisienne:

If you have all the required documents and you've paid the 8k, you'll most likely get your visa. Start learning Deutsch now to enhance your chances. Once you are admitted, gather enough facts about the school, your intended course of study, the city you are going to and the country cos you might be asked. Do more research on likely interview questions.

Make sure you are consistent and sincere with all the info you give out. Believe in yourself and have some faith.

You'll definitely get your money back if your visa application is denied.

You can try other countries too, to be on the safe side.

oh please, I am having dis problem. last year 2014 September I applied for a visa, but for almost 7 weeks, d foreign office delayed in giving d embassy dier reply, in d end, I had to withdraw d application myself before dey refuse me because d school gave me d final deadline dat dey said was not possible to extend.

also worse is dat d school doesn't v summer session and d admission can't b defiled to another session. everybody I knew dat were interviewed with me dat day got. was down but managed to quickly apply to another school for summer. dey said I should b patient for d admission letter dat I was selected.

why patiently waiting for d letter, d Deutsch Bank is gradually deducting my 8k euros in my blocked account. they v deducted almost 50 euros.

plz, should dey refuse me in dis last shot, where can I download d form for withdrawal of my cash.

again, since I withdrew d visa myself, do u think I should write in d visa application form dat I v never being refused visa before?

thank you so much. God bless u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
dem76:
No, you need to open an account with bank in Germany and transfer the 8000 euros to the account.With that you do not need any sponsor again.You can visit the German Embassy in Lagos for details, they will surely assist you in opening account in Germany.

oh please, I am having dis problem. last year 2014
September I applied for a visa, but for almost 7
weeks, d foreign office delayed in giving d embassy
dier reply, in d end, I had to withdraw d application
myself before dey refuse me because d school
gave me d final deadline dat dey said was not
possible to extend.
also worse is dat d school doesn't v summer
session and d admission can't b defiled to another
session. everybody I knew dat were interviewed
with me dat day got. was down but managed to
quickly apply to another school for summer. dey
said I should b patient for d admission letter dat I
was selected.
why patiently waiting for d letter, d Deutsch Bank is
gradually deducting my 8k euros in my blocked
account. they v deducted almost 50 euros.
plz, should dey refuse me in dis last shot, where
can I download d form for withdrawal of my cash.
again, since I withdrew d visa myself, do u think I
should write in d visa application form dat I v never
being refused visa before?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
suxes2006:

I tried to help but that french is not well written,
see what i found: THIS ONE DOES NOT COMPRISE QU `A TRANSVERSE BAR

You can only use a sponsor account if you want to risk
ur chances of getting visa. IF yu do not have the 8k euro
and you have someone in Germany who could get you a sponsor
letter and back up infos, you can use it in place of the 8k
account opening but this does not guarantee visa and its not
advisable, its better u use 8k euro and do not need any statement
of account again!

SHALOM

possible to extend.
was selected.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OlaoChi: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
Good day all, its been a while

Happy new year
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OlaoChi: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

Different schools have different requirements. For some its TOEFL and IELTS or nothing while for many, your English taught bachelors degree is enough and special waivers can be made for you. However, as a further evidence, you can go to your school (dpt. or senate) and collect a letter called "English as a medium/language of learning", this name may vary in structure depending on the school. its just a letter stating that your entire Bsc was taught in English.
It is however good you check the school website to see what the school wants and if you are not so sure or it was not explicitly stated, then you can send them a mail explaining everything that ties you to the English language like your BSc, O'level and even your Country being an English speaking nation. They will surely reply telling you where yo stand.
Hope you find this helpful.
Good luck.
P.S. naijaobi has given you the direct answer. that's it.

How can this process apply to B.A applicants?
I sent an email to HWR Berlin explaining that Nigeria's official language is English nd I obtained good grade in English at Olevel...no reply yet due to New year break but I somehow doubt the possibilities seeing how Germans are strict wit policy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
@correctguy0900

You are spamming this thread by repeatedly posting the same question over and over again.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
justwise:
@correctguy0900

You are spamming this thread by repeatedly posting the same question over and over again.

sorry I didn't notice, I was just looking for a way to get d information to people who r quite recent here. it has not being easy with me bros. thank u sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OlaoChi: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
I intend submitting my application to uni-assist this week...but the schools have set their deadline to Jan 15th..do you think it's a good idea going on wit the application to this current semester or shifting the application to the coming Winter, considering before uni-assist processes the application it would have long passed Jan 15th
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
correctguy0900:

possible to extend.
was selected.

Sir, of course you were not denied you withdrew so technically its not a denial but just a deferment of the application.

for the form, you can just Google their website and download. However, at the rate naira is falling, do you think its a good idea to withdraw even with the charge? except of course you have a euro domiciliary account to send it to.
I hope you get better answers.
My two cowries
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
@OlaoChi, The answers to your first questions still applies to the post you quoted. For some, spending 12 years of your primary and secondary education in an English speaking country is enough while for others may be more strict. At the end, if they didn't make themselves clear enough, just contact them as you have done.

for your second post, its only courier services like DHL will meet up to send the docs under such a short period..just evaluate the whole thing and if you see your chances are slim just bone it

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Double post
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
OlaoChi:
I intend submitting my application to uni-assist this week...but the schools have set their deadline to Jan 15th..do you think it's a good idea going on wit the application to this current semester or shifting the application to the coming Winter, considering before uni-assist processes the application it would have long passed Jan 15th
If you can use a fast courier service (max 3days) you are still on point. Once your application gets to uni-assist on or before Jan 15th you are okay, uni-assist will know how to sort it with the school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.