Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885645 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by shilu114: 5:27am On Feb 18, 2012
Hi thanks for the responses. Last week we called the College coordinator at Furtwangen-Germany requesting for help. He spoke to German embassy people and they said that our blocked account details have not reached them. We were surprised, later the college coordinator said that local Chennai people in India sent the blocked account details to wrong embassy office and then it was sent to the correct office ! We don't know because of their silly mistakes how many people are suffering like this. At this stage we don't know how much time it will take, whether German embassy fellows consider the case, and give green signal for stamping. or they simply ignore and let 12 weeks pass by , leading to auto rejection, Please reply if anybody know any info,

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tundepraise(m): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2012
@olaoluwa, wats up? Hv bn following ur converstn and it seems u hv a sure base in germany. Can u pls link me up for i hope to be in germany before june.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by micarson: 1:02am On Feb 20, 2012
@suxes2005
Attention Pls. I need the information and the full document as a virgin passport for tourist visa for german and how to book hotel reservation. email @ mikkioko@yahoo.co.uk
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
micarson:

@suxes2005
Attention Pls. I need the information and the full document as a virgin passport for tourist visa for german and how to book hotel reservation. email @ mikkioko@yahoo.co.uk

Hey, read the thread well and get to the German embassy website
the information is all there

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by greyBERRY: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
Please Forumites, I am about to apply for an Msc In Germany this year, but first I would like to know if anyone have an idea of the likely sources of sustenance in Germany and how to make small change

I would likely leave my job in a Federal Government Parastatal to go there and my primary motive is economic, so I would like to know if it is worth the risk. tongue tongue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by shilu114: 6:05am On Feb 21, 2012
Hi All, we got confirmation call today, so happy. As one of u said we are laughing at the end of the day, but really we need patience in the process, and we get worry if others are getting and if we don't get,

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jman77(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2012
@shilu,i'm so happy for you.congrats!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
shilu114:

Hi All, we got confirmation call today, so happy. As one of u said we are laughing at the end of the day, but really we need patience in the process, and we get worry if others are getting and if we don't get,

So happy for ya! Hope this will continue in the house!

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dem76: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2012
Shilu114, I told you that you are goin to Laugh, i said it becuase i read ur comment online and i know u merit the visa.It is what i know about Schengen Long stay Visa.They hardly refused it,I studied in France, am surprise when some people are advising their fellow naija to travel to Schengen countries and stay illegallly, hell, i will not mention their names here.I am not surprise, some of them are novist about travelling, they`ve not been to any where.Some did not know road to any embassy but they talk as if they`ve been to every part of the world.
Congrat Shilu

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2012
dem76:

Shilu114, I told you that you are goin to Laugh, i said it becuase i read ur comment online and i know u merit the visa.It is what i know about Schengen Long stay Visa.They hardly refused it,I studied in France, am surprise when some people are advising their fellow naija to travel to Schengen countries and stay illegallly, hell, i will not mention their names here.I am not surprise, some of them are novist about travelling, they`ve not been to any where.Some did not know road to any embassy but they talk as if they`ve been to every part of the world.
Congrat Shilu

I totally agree with you! I chatted to a Pastor (my Pst's friend) yesterday
and he told me same thing. He said living in Germany illegally is no longer possible.

Once you arrive, it is either you get your student visa (and still pay the money)
or you go back to your country after visa expires. He says for someone to invite
you to Germany now, that means the person must pay 1000 euros at the ministry
and if the invitee goes home, you can pick your dough back.

Its so funny and the last thing I will tell people is to go live illegal in another country.
Its part of the reason why I'm still around, got chance for Uk visa times wtout number
but I'd rather stay here than run up and down, considering the fact that i aint got the liver.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dem76: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2012
I apprecaiate ur comment suxe 2006, It is not easy to live illegally in Europe practically.i Have a friend who wanted to poission himself when i was in France as student due to migration issuue, it is better to be legal than illegal in Europe. I met a Friend in naija at Yobe NYSC camp in 2009 durin my service year and i gave him right direction on travel abroad.I am tellin u the guy is doin well in Germany now

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
dem76:

I apprecaiate ur comment suxe 2006, It is not easy to live illegally in Europe practically.i Have a friend who wanted to poission himself when i was in France as student due to migration issuue, it is better to be legal than illegal in Europe. I met a Friend in naija at Yobe NYSC camp in 2009 durin my service year and i gave him right direction on travel abroad.I am tellin u the guy is doin well in Germany now

That is right brother! I do tell anyone both from NL and offline clients
not to think about using a visitor's visa to any country without adequate
preparation!

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dem76: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2012
U are welcome Suxes 2006, Name does not matter about European Countries, one can make success in most of unknow European.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunky644(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2012
This is a very educative thread, I appreciate the effort of u guys here. I think I will prefer to do my Ph.D in Germany with this interesting info I am getting here, please let's keep the thread alive for people to benefit immensely from here.
@Suxes2005, I think I know u in Traveling to Canada thread, I eventually got the admission but couldn't raise enough money for the bank statement so I never bothered to present my documents and appear at the embassy. I ve started the Masters in Nigeria, FUTA to be precise.
I will welcome advice and correct info from any real nairalander doing Ph.D in Germany. Thanks, and guys keep up the good work.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2012
Yes boss, as much as i like Germany, the advice is not to go with visit visa hoping to work illegal.

As per doing PhD in Germany, I have little info, talk to wip7 (find him on North Cyprus thread) he migh have infos.

If its in the States, Usa,I 'guess' u earn some money why doing ur PhD prog.

I will try and confirm but since you chose Germany, process should be same with UG except req but you will be required to pay the 6K euros IMO.

Pple in Germany pls contribute!

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^^^^^^

Happen?

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunky644(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2012
For Goodness sake we are not in Germany already so let's learn How to write in English so that those of us who doesn't understand German can still gain one or two things.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2012
sunky644:

For Goodness sake we are not in Germany already so let's learn How to write in English so that those of us who doesn't understand German can still gain one or two things.
sunky644:

Exactly my thought, Some of us re subscribed to this topic only 2 be found ourselves lost in recent days

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by starfort: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
so many comments and post over the years, its impressive though. I think we need people who have actually gone to the embassy to apply for student visa to drop their experience and advise. Just check out the US and UK visa thread.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ewaoluwami: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2012
Its possible to secure job in german when someone is nigeria.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2012
starfort:

so many comments and post over the years, its impressive though. I think we need people who have actually gone to the embassy to apply for student visa to drop their experience and advise. Just check out the US and UK visa thread.

We actually started this thread about German visit visa before
people started asking about German student visa

There is no rocket science in getting German SV just let's know
your questions and you'll surely get answers.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Alayespain: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2012
@Suxes2006
What schools in the South can i apply for Language Course Study?...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ludab: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2012
@all,have anyone applied for German short term visa like conference visa before? Please let's know how it went and the important things or documents oneself should note, as well as other things that matters most. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2006(m): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2012
Alaye-spain:
@Suxes2006
What schools in the South can i apply for Language Course Study?...

Sorry for the late reply, i didnt get a notification that there is a reply.

As per the language course, i guess you need to search online sir.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Maccharleston: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2012
pls i got a business I.V from germany for a business visa, pls help me, how do i get my document for the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
PLZ DOES IT MEAN THAT WITH THE BLOCKED ACCOUNT, I AM GUARANTEED GERMAN STUDENT VISA??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yemmyma: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2012
naijaobi: PLZ DOES IT MEAN THAT WITH THE BLOCKED ACCOUNT, I AM GUARANTEED GERMAN STUDENT VISA??

See, one thing i have liked most about white people is, when they say do 2, just do 2 and they are fine. And regarding your question, they said put money in account, just put it and provide other requirements as directed. You should be fine. Nobody can tell you that you are guaranteed a visa, but reemember, that money is about 85% of your chance of getting that visa. The remaining 15% is the 1+1 = 2 they ask you at the embassy.

Remember, these embassies are not like the U.S that expect you to act as if you are looking for a job during interview. I am sure they most probably ask why you want to study at that school and your choice of study.

Just go ahead and make the move.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Maccharleston: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] pls someone shld help me, i got an invitation for a business visa to germany, i dnt have any company yet, but i approched my uncle dat has a newspaper pulblishin company, he gave me his company name and introduce me as a regular supplie to the company, stating that i am well knw to the company, and i am a regular suplier of auto mechanical equipent and computer system to the company, and that they ar away of my travel to german and the can assist officially as they can but will nt be responsible for my financial undertakins, meanwhil my uncle himself has provided his accout to shortee me, cus he cant use the company accot becos he has no company tax certificate, pls am i goint to present his person tax clearance since his is using his private accout not his company accout, because he has his personal tax clearance, pls help, can the embassy collect his personal tax clearnce?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
yemmy_ma:

See, one thing i have liked most about white people is, when they say do 2, just do 2 and they are fine. And regarding your question, they said put money in account, just put it and provide other requirements as directed. You should be fine. Nobody can tell you that you are guaranteed a visa, but reemember, that money is about 85% of your chance of getting that visa. The remaining 15% is the 1+1 = 2 they ask you at the embassy.

Remember, these embassies are not like the U.S that expect you to act as if you are looking for a job during interview. I am sure they most probably ask why you want to study at that school and your choice of study.

Just go ahead and make the move.
Thanks so much..God bless.. I stiill have some questions i will ask.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mac,

Depends on d content of your letter, it should do plus you must submit your own tax.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2012
I need information on Tradefair Visa to Germany. I am a single man. People said if u re single German dnt give visa. I need information. Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
harmmerd: I need information on Tradefair Visa to Germany. I am a single man. People said if u re single German dnt give visa. I need information. Tnx

you already have a bad thought its better you let yourself loose from
that thought first before you process anything. married ones are also
refused if you must know

Sheyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.