Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885121 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by awhyconcept: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
@kelly4top please which school do you attend there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holuphisayor(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2013
pls,i need an advice on this issue,
I intended applying for an undergraduate course in germany and i'm hoping to get admitted as well but the main thing is what if after getting there i decided to change my school for another school in a different country entirely but still a schengen country. Will i have to come back to nigeria to get the other country's visa or i can simply apply for that in germany.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2013
Do we have any nairalanders in Frankfurt or Bonn? Am coming for Easter holiday there, maybe we can spend time together and possibly take me around.arriving 31st match and leaving 4th April.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2013
Waleabimbola: Do we have any nairalanders in Frankfurt or Bonn? Am coming for Easter holiday there, maybe we can spend time together and possibly take me around.arriving 31st match and leaving 4th April.

Bros please answer my last previous post abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by awhyconcept: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
I intended to study in Germany what University in the South or any good area can i apply for.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Make use of daad.de,google or Read this tread from the begining.

awhyconcept: I intended to study in Germany what University in the South or any good area can i apply for.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don't think u have to come back to nigeria.morever why didn't u apply directly instead of going through germany.most of the school in deucshland are free and they have the best economy in europe,so y moving around?may be if u give ur reason experience people in the house will provide u solution.

holuphisayor: pls,i need an advice on this issue,
I intended applying for an undergraduate course in germany and i'm hoping to get admitted as well but the main thing is what if after getting there i decided to change my school for another school in a different country entirely but still a schengen country. Will i have to come back to nigeria to get the other country's visa or i can simply apply for that in germany.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holuphisayor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
futurewise11: I don't think u have to come back to nigeria.morever why didn't u apply directly instead of going through germany.most of the school in deucshland are free and they have the best economy in europe,so y moving around?may be if u give ur reason experience people in the house will provide u solution.

The reason is that the course i applied for in germany starts by september,2013 and would require a year language program before starting the degree program. Whereas,i applied for another school in austria that would start by february,2014 but doesn't require german preparatory course. So,my main point is if i got the admission to the school in austria i might decide to forfeit the german language class if i find it difficult to learn.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
holuphisayor:

The reason is that the course i applied for in germany starts by september,2013 and would require a year language program before starting the degree program. Whereas,i applied for another school in austria that would start by february,2014 but doesn't require german preparatory course. So,my main point is if i got the admission to the school in austria i might decide to forfeit the german language class if i find it difficult to learn.

My advice,Do not create problem for yourself oo,face Germany first oo and before you can even decide on moving around stay focus before switching and dont mess up,You only leave naija with 3 months visa,I think passing your exams should be your main priority,If you should go this way to the interview room na gbege oo if you are not careful you might still write exam during interview self,so still stick to your german language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holuphisayor(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Godson201333:

My advice,Do not create problem for yourself oo,face Germany first oo and before you can even decide on moving around stay focus before switching and dont mess up,You only leave naija with 3 months visa,I think passing your exams should be your main priority,If you should go this way to the interview room na gbege oo if you are not careful you might still write exam during interview self,so still stick to your german language.

Tanks for d advice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2013
@Godson201333

i already printed out the forms online but this anti terror form i did not see on the website.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
ukshirts: @Godson201333

i already printed out the forms online but this anti terror form i did not see on the website.

@ukshirts click on the link below,If you still cannot find it then you could give me your e mail so that i can send you a copy,but that link should give u the anti terror form,print them out fill correctly,your signature and date.

http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/3515630/Daten/2298690/Fragebogen_5455.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
@futurewise11..or anyone again that know much again..please i need you to help me on this germany student visa issue, i need to chat with you so i can ask some question can you give me ur email or if u re on bbm or telephone number...i will appreciate that..thx in davance..am waiting for your reply..onelove!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
gentlesoul01: @futurewise11..or anyone again that know much again..please i need you to help me on this germany student visa issue, i need to chat with you so i can ask some question can you give me ur email or if u re on bbm or telephone number...i will appreciate that..thx in davance..am waiting for your reply..onelove!!!

Wat type of visa do u want to apply to is it student or vsting. If na student I mght be able to answer few questioons
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
topeajis:

Wat type of visa do u want to apply to is it student or vsting. If na student I mght be able to answer few questioons

Is a student visa bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
gentlesoul01:

Is a student visa bro

K drop ur question am scared to drop ma contact cos have ones did and most of the people that added me are nt even seroius about the germany stuff aLl they ask is funny questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=ukshirts]@Godson201333

thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
topeajis:

K drop ur question am scared to drop ma contact cos have ones did and most of the people that added me are nt even seroius about the germany stuff aLl they ask is funny questions.

If you really want to help people then do it here, there is no need to drop your contact detail or asked people to do so.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
justwise:

If you really want to help people then do it here, there is no need to drop your contact detail or asked people to do so.

That wat I just did I told hm to ask his question openingly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Out of context bro.
justwise:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 12:40am On Mar 29, 2013
ve sent email to some schools in germany, but i don't really understand there reply about the processing just need who can explain to me better if i forward the message to you that's why i ask for contact maybe anyone can explain it to me better through phone call or chat. am serious and i want to start the process asap. waiting for ur response. thank u

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2013
futurewise11: Out of context bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2013
gentlesoul01: ve sent email to some schools in germany, but i don't really understand there reply about the processing just need who can explain to me better if i forward the message to you that's why i ask for contact maybe anyone can explain it to me better through phone call or chat. am serious and i want to start the process asap. waiting for ur response. thank u
why not paste the email here? How will someone explain the email better for you on phone or chat? Are you for real?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2013
ah..ah sure am for real..i just need someone to explain it better to me..pls anyway here is the email.

Stuttgart Media University
University of Applied Sciences
Gottfried Ohnmacht-Neugebauer
Director of the Office of International Relations
Nobelstr. 10
D-70569 Stuttgart
GERMANY

Basic Information in English:
(Deutscher Text siehe unten).

Dear applicant,

If you want to study at our University of Applied Sciences (Stuttgart Media University) there are three steps necessary:

1) first you have to send your application dossier to the
"Ausländer-Studienkolleg";
the address is:

Fachhochschule Konstanz - Ausländer-Studienkolleg
Postfach 10 05 43
D-78405 Konstanz
Germany

They will tell you, whether you are allowed, to study at a university of applied sciences in the state of Baden-Württemberg, and they will give an equivalent (in the form of a number or grade) for the results of your previous studies.
For more information please find:
http://www.ask.htwg-konstanz.de

2) when you will have received the letter from the Ausländer-Studienkolleg, you may send your application dossier to our university. The administration will find out,
if we can invite you to study at our institution.
If you do not get a place the first time, you can apply again the next study semester
(if you want, you can try again and again, until you will get a place).
Online-application is available now, but a paper copy of the documents is still necessary.
See: http://www.hdm-stuttgart.de

3) if you will get a place for to study, you will have to take part in a language examination (for example the so-called DSH or the TestDaF).
For information about the language test please see: http://www.testdaf.de/

In the German state (Bundesland) Baden-Wuerttemberg there are no more study fees and no more tuitions for students.

Please find information about scholarships available and about the possibilities for to study in Germany on the homepage of the German Academic Exchange Service:
http://www.daad.de.

Further information about possibilities to study in Germany:
http://www.Studieninformation.de
or
www.gscheit-studiert.de

Information about our university you will find on our homepage:
http://www.hdm-stuttgart.de

Further information about the Universities of Applied Sciences and the application procedure in the state of Baden-Württemberg, Germany:
http://www.ask.htwg-konstanz.de/

We will be glad, if we may welcome you as a new student at our university.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Gottfried Ohnmacht-Neugebauer M.A.
Foreign Student Adviser
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Information in German language:

Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart (HdM)
University of Applied Sciences
Akademisches Auslandsamt
Nobelstr. 10
D-70569 Stuttgart
Deutschland
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nddchowfar: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2013
Waleabimbola:

I always do my insurance with GT ASSURANCE Now MANSARD INSURANCE,
10 days insurance is about 5000- 6000 naira

Hello Waleabimbola, is mansard insurance generally accepted for schengen tourist visa applications? I have tried checking their website and cannot find a link to 'travel health insurance'.. Finally, did they sort the insurance out in 1 day?

Thank you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by austin55: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2013
@ futurewise what is the age requirement or general requirement for persons that is signing the sponsorship letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by austin55: 6:28am On Mar 29, 2013
topeajis:

my question is what is the requirement for somebody in germany that want to sign the sponsorship letter can a german student sign it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 7:22am On Mar 29, 2013
nddchowfar:

Hello Waleabimbola, is mansard insurance generally accepted for schengen tourist visa applications? I have tried checking their website and cannot find a link to 'travel health insurance'.. Finally, did they sort the insurance out in 1 day?

Thank you
Well I used it during my France visa application and I and my family were granted visa.i used it again in February this year for Germany application and it was also successful.
You will get your insurance sorted out within 30 minutes, all things been equal(Internet connection)...lol

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2013
austin55:

my question is what is the requirement for somebody in germany that want to sign the sponsorship letter can a german student sign it

The person must earn. Up to 1500 euro monthly, the person must be related to yoU, must be doin legel business cos the pay slip of hs income will be need, that all the person will just pay 25euro to collect the. Sponsorship. Form.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nddchowfar: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Waleabimbola:
Well I used it during my France visa application and I and my family were granted visa.i used it again in February this year for Germany application and it was also successful.
You will get your insurance sorted out within 30 minutes, all things been equal(Internet connection)...lol

Ok, thank you! they do not have a link to travel health insurance on their website though. Did you get a quote online or have to physically visit one of their offices?

Thank you for the information.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
nddchowfar:

Ok, thank you! they do not have a link to travel health insurance on their website though. Did you get a quote online or have to physically visit one of their offices?

Thank you for the information.

go to any GTBANK to get it done..

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.