Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885120 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2013
justwise:

He can't do that with visiting visa

Yeah that the truth,Its either he get things right from Home here or he forgets Germany,He should have planned earlier.Its summer and the embassies are getting busy.since the days are fully booked until may,then he should accept fate cos it takes another 2-3 weeks to know if he is gonna get the visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Waleabimbola:
No, am back in south Africa bro.i just went there for Easter holiday.

ohk, i was in south africa Jan till Feb , i may visit there again by December, i really love the place and i enjoy my stay there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 1:44am On Apr 17, 2013
I am currently applying for an Msc program on Nutrition and Biomedicine in TU munich,and the online portal requests for my higher education entrance grade, which is O-level.But I am confused on how to calculate the average grade from my waec result. Please,someone should kindly enlighten me on how to go about it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2013
steelie: I am currently applying for an Msc program on Nutrition and Biomedicine in TU munich,and the online portal requests for my higher education entrance grade, which is O-level.But I am confused on how to calculate the average grade from my waec result. Please,someone should kindly enlighten me on how to go about it.
are u sure its ur O level they are asking about??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
i am not sure if it is O-level...it just asked for the name of higher education entrance cert. and average grade.What do you think they mean by that?n
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
If you are talking of Msc then the entrnce grade is ur university final Gp they will convert it to german grading system so ur higher entrance Cert is ur BSC cert but if you are talking of BSC then the entrance grade is based on A'levels or equivalent aCcording to the "abitur"
It has nothing to do with your O'levls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
ukshirts:

ohk, i was in south africa Jan till Feb , i may visit there again by December, i really love the place and i enjoy my stay there

Any news from German embassy yet about your application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
not yet oo, i was asked to come on the 22nd of april which is next week monday, will let you know as soon as i go thea for collection
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Worried much about ma issue. My appication @ the embassy is now 4weeks my school is tellin me to resume before april 30th. I told embassy they said my file they the foreigner office in berlin and I. Mailed the foreigner office those one say student visa takes 4-6 weeks. And my school doesn't help with visa stuff. Am scared now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2013
topeajis: Worried much about ma issue. My appication @ the embassy is now 4weeks my school is tellin me to resume before april 30th. I told embassy they said my file they the foreigner office in berlin and I. Mailed the foreigner office those one say student visa takes 4-6 weeks. And my school doesn't help with visa stuff. Am scared now.

Bro pls send me ur email address i have somefin i want to discuss wif u abt d germany visa pls bj_quadri@yahoo.com #bolaji#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2013
bolajiboi:

Bro pls send me ur email address i have somefin i want to discuss wif u abt d germany visa pls bj_quadri@yahoo.com #bolaji#

Baba pls ask ur qquestion here. Sorry abut that

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2013
topeajis: Worried much about ma issue. My application @ the embassy is now 4weeks my school is telling me to resume before april 30th. I told embassy they said my file they the foreigner office in Berlin and I. Mailed the foreigner office those one say student visa takes 4-6 weeks. And my school doesn't help with visa stuff. Am scared now.

Bro you gotta relax your mind because that is how it works,German student visa normally takes time because they need to verify all your documents but i am sure before 2 month they are gonna consider you #Hope and Pray#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by talk2jb: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2013
flange:
If you are talking of Msc then the entrnce grade is ur university final Gp they will convert it to german grading system so ur higher entrance Cert is ur BSC cert but if you are talking of BSC then the entrance grade is based on A'levels or equivalent aCcording to the "abitur"
It has nothing to do with your O'levls

Hey bro, pls do u knw d minimum GP to apply for masters at german university cos my GP is 2.74 out of 5, I don't knw if it would be enough... Thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2013
talk2jb:

Hey bro, pls do u knw d minimum GP to apply for masters at german university cos my GP is 2.74 out of 5, I don't knw if it would be enough... Thanx

Actually it varies from school to school but with ur Gp u will definitely get a school to do masters in Engineering . So go to www.daad.de find a school Contact them via email or call and u will get a confirmation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by talk2jb: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
flange:

Actually it varies from school to school but with ur Gp u will definitely get a school to do masters in Engineering . So go to www.daad.de find a school Contact them via email or call and u will get a confirmation

Aii....thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Please house is notarization of document the same as legalization of document?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2013
fados4sure: Please house is notarization of document the same as legalization of document?

Yes it is ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
fados4sure: Please house is notarization of document the same as legalization of document?
And certification of them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
flange:

Yes it is ..
Thanks a lot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kissofdragon: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hello my bosses, Topeajis et all... I need your urgent response on my issue.. I graduated with a poor result of 2nd class lower of 2.49/5, I need to know if i will be admitted based on my result for a PGD or a masters program in germany. Im looking to apply asap so that i can meet up with the winter intake. I need your help pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
kissofdragon: Hello my bosses, Topeajis et all... I need your urgent response on my issue.. I graduated with a poor result of 2nd class lower of 2.49/5, I need to know if i will be admitted based on my result for a PGD or a masters program in germany. Im looking to apply asap so that i can meet up with the winter intake. I need your help pls

Bos go to daad.de look for school make sure u see about 8 school and get their email. Mail them and. Ask if the result won't be a prob. Good of luck bro. Best of luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newboy06: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello house, pls I would like those that r already in germany to tell me things about d country. I want to knw abt racism, possibility of getting graduate job after masters in Information technology and life there in general. Cos am planning to do masters there soon. Thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
please i want to notarise my documents for admission application by monday..what is the cost of notarisation at the german embassy??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by blaze007(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Abeg house,which uni naija folks plenty pass 4 germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
steelie: please i want to notarise my documents for admission application by monday..what is the cost of notarisation at the german embassy??

It is free of charge,Be there by 7 am in the morning,Tell them at the gate that you are ther efor certification and you will be invited to the reception.Please go there with your photocopies and originals.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
blaze007: Abeg house,which uni naija folks plenty pass 4 germany?

So far so good,I think Uni konstanz,but why are you after uni where there are plenty of naija folks,Una like wahala oo?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by blaze007(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2013
Godson201333:

So far so good,I think Uni konstanz,but why are you after uni where there are plenty of naija folks,Una like wahala oo?
coret! So dat we fit get associtn of naija student.lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2013
steelie: please i want to notarise my documents for admission application by monday..what is the cost of notarisation at the german embassy??

It is free
-Make sure you go with your interntionl pssport
-The school application form already filled
-Photocopies of your original documents front and back and the original
-photocopy of your passport data page
They will certify depending on the number of appliction forms you hve so if you hve one they will do just one for you

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2013
flange:

It is free
-Make sure you go with your interntionl pssport
-The school application form already filled
-Photocopies of your original documents front and back and the original
-photocopy of your passport data page
They will certify depending on the number of appliction forms you hve so if you hve one they will do just one for you

Remember ur international passport should be I coloured fotocopy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thanks for the info...can i get them same day?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Waleabimbola(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2013
ukshirts: not yet oo, i was asked to come on the 22nd of april which is next week monday, will let you know as soon as i go thea for collection
I am wishing you all the best today bro..I no forget you oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2013
steelie: Thanks for the info...can i get them same day?

Same day baba..

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.