Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885136 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
Tope Ma freund
Re: German Embassy And Visa by andy1(m): 4:14am On Mar 30, 2013
Ademore: Well, i frankly have 2 let you guyz know that german embassy is far lenient and considerate on visas regardless of d type. FRANCE visas ís very narrow 2 get EVEN IF UR DOCS IS 100%LEGIT. I think their aimless rejections is best known 2 them. I have gotten many german 4 my clients but d same docs 4 france is 50% hope on issuance.
. Mr ademore please can I get u̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ number I will really like 2 talk 2 you I need sum advice frm U̶̲̥̅̊....here's my num 08132393893
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2013
gentlesoul01: ve sent email to some schools in germany, but i don't really understand there reply about the processing just need who can explain to me better if i forward the message to you that's why i ask for contact maybe anyone can explain it to me better through phone call or chat. am serious and i want to start the process asap. waiting for ur response. thank u

Your questions can be answered here and its very easy to apply to schools,You do not need to e mail them,They mostly welcome e mail messages once the school received your documents and confirmed everything,They will create a file for you and you will be given file number,That way you are known by the school international office and you can always e mail/call them everytime.You can not send them e mails and ask silly questions sorry,Because they have all informations that you need on their website.

1 Check the school deadline most schools January 15, and june 15 for both winter and summer
2 check does the school belongs to uni assist or not
3 check do they have your course,If you are applying as an undergraduate you need to also make sure that the school have preparatory course( studienkolleg)
4 Have you found the course that you need (Go to download and get their application form)
5 Fill correctly and attach to your supporting documents with a copy of your international passport(Information page) Make sure you certify them maybe at the german embassy preferably.Its free every mon- thur 8am-11am.
6 Does the school belongs to uni assist (Go to uniassist.de) for more info
7If the school doesn't belong to uni assist,Send your applications to them directly but only using the school international office address,Once its delivered they will contact you right away and you are already on your way to sucesss.
8 Take note that schools in free state of bayern do not use uni assist but getting the admission in that state is good but really a long way to go.Just FYI

My brother follow these steps.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2013
U are truly God son with dis ur good breakdown of the process.look at what a skool in bayern sent me.

Certificate recognition office for Bavaria
Phone: +49 89 383849-0
www.stmuk.bayern.de/zast

My question is must a student send document to this office,or someone can boycott dem and apply directly to d skool?who issue admission letter btw dis office and d skool?are nigerian certificate not recognise in bayern.
Godson201333:

Your questions can be answered here and its very easy to apply to schools,You do not need to e mail them,They mostly welcome e mail messages once the school received your documents and confirmed everything,They will create a file for you and you will be given file number,That way you are known by the school international office and you can always e mail/call them everytime.You can not send them e mails and ask silly questions sorry,Because they have all informations that you need on their website.

1 Check the school deadline most schools January 15, and june 15 for both winter and summer
2 check does the school belongs to uni assist or not
3 check do they have your course,If you are applying as an undergraduate you need to also make sure that the school have preparatory course( studienkolleg)
4 Have you found the course that you need (Go to download and get their application form)
5 Fill correctly and attach to your supporting documents with a copy of your international passport(Information page) Make sure you certify them maybe at the german embassy preferably.Its free every mon- thur 8am-11am.
6 Does the school belongs to uni assist (Go to uniassist.de) for more info
7If the school doesn't belong to uni assist,Send your applications to them directly but only using the school international office address,Once its delivered they will contact you right away and you are already on your way to sucesss.
8 Take note that schools in free state of bayern do not use uni assist but getting the admission in that state is good but really a long way to go.Just FYI

My brother follow these steps.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
@Godson201333 Thanks so much bro i will take the step right away..i really appreciate all this info..thx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
futurewise11: U are truly God son with dis ur good breakdown of the process.look at what a skool in bayern sent me.

Certificate recognition office for Bavaria
Phone: +49 89 383849-0
www.stmuk.bayern.de/zast

My question is must a student send document to this office,or someone can boycott dem and apply directly to d skool?who issue admission letter btw dis office and d skool?are nigerian certificate not recognise in bayern.

@Future wise,

You cannot boycott them,That is the ministry of education for free state of bayern,They need to make sure that your WAEC RESULT OR TRANSCRIPT is recognized,You are not going to be the one to send them the documents,It must come from either the university or waec office.Waec send directly to that ministry in bayern.The ministry issue the letter but you must apply to a university in bayern first,so as to get the annekenung stelle forms with their address in punderplatz.The main thing you need now is the recognition letter from the ministry of bayern and its called bescheid,Take note that english and yoruba/ibo/hausa is very important in your o level result,without any of these subjects your chances are low,The embassy still there oo cos they also make this important.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Godson201333:

@Future wise,

You cannot boycott them,That is the ministry of education for free state of bayern,They need to make sure that your WAEC RESULT OR TRANSCRIPT is recognized,You are not going to be the one to send them the documents,It must come from either the university or waec office.Waec send directly to that ministry in bayern.The ministry issue the letter but you must apply to a university in bayern first,so as to get the annekenung stelle forms with their address in punderplatz.The main thing you need now is the recognition letter from the ministry of bayern and its called bescheid,Take note that english and yoruba/ibo/hausa is very important in your o level result,without any of these subjects your chances are low,The embassy still there oo cos they also make this important.

Na waoooo so its kind of diff too apply to school in bayarn then like I didn't go tru all dis when I applied to berlin.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 4:27am On Mar 31, 2013
Please do you know any uni that offer preparatory course or recommend me some?. i will appreciate that. and also can i use only my waec or gce result to apply for admission?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2013
gentlesoul01: Please do you know any uni that offer preparatory course or recommend me some?. i will appreciate that. and also can i use only my waec or gce result to apply for admission?

all schools in bayern do,
uni jena
uni kassel,
uni dusseldorf,
uni frankfurt,
uni bochum,
uni trier
and many more,

your wae result must have english and a language subject with any other 4 credits at least
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gentlesoul01: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
Thanks so much bro..yeah sure i have english lang..and please can i apply directly to this school u mentioned or i have to apply through uni-assist?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
But they schools you mentioned take toefl right ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
but they schools you mentioned requires toefl
Godson201333:

all schools in bayern ,
uni jena
uni kassel,
uni dusseldorf,
uni frankfurt,
uni bochum,
uni trier
and many more,

your wae result must have english and a language subject with any other 4 credits at least
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2013
ik.swiss:
but they schools you mentioned requires toefl

Bro you need toefl if you want them to teach you in english and not all school accept that!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
gentlesoul01: Thanks so much bro..yeah sure i have english lang..and please can i apply directly to this school u mentioned or i have to apply through uni-assist?

Please follow the link below to view schools in Germany,

http://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=45&level=3

find under admission to know whether they are uni assist or not.

Among the list that i gave you earlier.Kassel universitat is a uni assist member nd uni trier is not uni assist but charge 50euro for processing document.Other you can apply by sending your applications directly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
please do i use black pen to fill the form? and also whats there passport size? my interview is early next week
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
ukshirts: please do i use black pen to fill the form? and also whats there passport size? my interview is early next week
For my own I useed a black ink to fill it and the passport size was 40*40 just make sure say ur head show well well ooo and attach it @ the last page of the form. Good luck bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
ukshirts: please do i use black pen to fill the form? and also whats there passport size? my interview is early next week

Bro follow the link below to know the pasport size that you need.

http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Information__for__visa__applicants.html

You can use either blue or black pen

No lie on your forms.

Fill boldly

dont forget signature and date

dont use stapler for pics but use water gum

let your documents be clean and please obey the german rules and regulation.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ukshirts: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hello friends. Pls i need u to help me with some kind of information.
I wanna apply for a masters program at Dortmund university of technology bt i nedd to attach my toefl test scores and i haven't done the test
my questions are:
1..Where in lagos can i apply for Toefl?
2..How much is the registration ?
3..How soon wil the test b conducted becos application to the school closes by 31st of April ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
1. go to www.ets.org/toefl you will find all the information you need. you can also register urself. its simple and easy
2. for the fee see http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/about/fees cos it varies
3. It depend on the location you chose to write. but your result will be ready in less than 10 days.
TummieMarshal: Hello friends. Pls i need u to help me with some kind of information.
I wanna apply for a masters program at Dortmund university of technology bt i nedd to attach my toefl test scores and i haven't done the test
my questions are:
1..Where in lagos can i apply for Toefl?
2..How much is the registration ?
3..How soon wil the test b conducted becos application to the school closes by 31st of April ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks soo much Khunlehzy, pls can i speak with u one on one thru the fone? If yes pls send me ur mobile numbers thru my mailbox DELETED
Thanks soo much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
TummieMarshal: Thanks soo much Khunlehzy, pls can i speak with u one on one thru the fone? If yes pls send me ur mobile numbers thru my mailbox DELETED
Thanks soo much

Sorrry to say am nt sure u can see a date for april again.. Try mmal the school if u can send them the toefl result after the deadline. Even if u will see a date in lagos na may or june he go be. @ kunlezy how germany na abi u never go ni.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Guy Germany is good oo.. freaking cold... its the coldest winter here in hamburg for the past 100 years. how are you too doing?
topeajis:

Sorrry to say am nt sure u can see a date for april again.. Try mmal the school if u can send them the toefl result after the deadline. Even if u will see a date in lagos na may or june he go be. @ kunlezy how germany na abi u never go ni.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
khunlehzy: Guy Germany is good oo.. freaking cold... its the coldest winter here in hamburg for the past 100 years. how are you too doing?

Kkk good. Me self gentle. Still they naija sha ..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
@walker
wetin happen bro,i thought we agreed to hook up today?please kindly call my line.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
@all,

please am i qualify as a native speaker of English,since Nigeria is an English speaking country?

if yes how will i proove it to the university in germany.as what i have is only waec and diplomal result.
i just need a way to prove it that nigeria is an english speaking country.pls help cos i dont want to be denial admission.

* Minimum of six years of English completed with a degree of “good” (2.0) or better (according to German grading system
* TOEFL (min. 100 points on internet-based test)
* IELTS
* Minimum of six months residency in an English-speaking country
* High-school diploma awarded in an English-speaking country
* Native English speaker
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
TummieMarshal: Thanks soo much Khunlehzy, pls can i speak with u one on one thru the fone? If yes pls send me ur mobile numbers thru my mailbox iloveu2mi@gmail.com.
Thanks soo much

1. Medical neuroscience msc. University medicine berlin.
2. International masters geomatics. Karlsrule university of applied science.
3. FH Aachen, univesity of appliied scinece. Msc biomedical engineering.
4. Micro systems engineering. University of freiburg.
5. Msc process engineering. University of offenburg.
6. University of stuttgart WASTE.
7. Life and medical science. University of bonn
8. Geomatrics engineering. University of stuttgart.
9. Grand schooL cellelar and molecular neuroscience. University of tubingen.
10. Natural information process. University of tubingen.
11. Msc computational neuroscience. University of technology berlin.
12. Masters science in chemistry. Ruhr university bochum.
13. Materials science university of stuttgart.
14. Msc in chemistry freie university berlin.
15. Biochemistry and molecular biology university of bremen.
16. Biomedical engineering university of appliied science lubeck.
17. Chemical and energy engineering. University of megdenbug.
18.University of munster. Msc chemical engineering.
19. Material chemistry and mineralogy university of bremen.
20. Structural chemistry and spectroscopy leipzig university..

I guess u will see a good school and course to apply to apply to course that u can meet the requirement only abeg. Good luck guess have tried a big with dis. Have nt check the requiremts
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
futurewise11: @walker
wetin happen bro,i thought we agreed to hook up today?please kindly call my line.

Baba no vex for me jare.. Was expecting ur call before ii had a visitor.. I go call u sha.. Fo the native speacer if u won apply via uni-assist that is easy u will see an option to click the englsh speaker moreover u an just go to ur secondary school and get a letter to show that u where been taught in english during ur study in the school. If na GCE u they use go to any secondary school and do that and make sure the school adress the school u want to apply for. Iit will work if na school unde uni-assit adress the letter to uni-assist.. Hope dis would help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahzamunda: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello ,I want to apply for schengen visa at the german embassy. My mission is to buy used cars and nothing more.I was issued a 30 day schengen visa <virgin passport> by the swedish embassy last year july which i spent 19 days in europe <3 in hamburg> before coming back.My employer who sent to sweden is currently facing financial difficulties and owing me 6 months salary so i decided quit to and start my own biz.I flew lufthansa from abuja to stockholm via frankfurt,i have the receipts of hotel stay in hamburg ,tickets of eurolines bus service<stockholm to hamburg_hamburg to stockholm>receipts of 3 day hotel stay in hamburg,receipts of the 2 cars i bought in hamburg,all written in my name but bil of lading was written with my brothers name.I registerd a company last month with the cac .My worry is will i be isued a visa with out a letter of invitation.I intend spending 8 days in hamburg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
jah zamunda: Hello ,I want to apply for schengen visa at the german embassy. My mission is to buy used cars and nothing more.I was issued a 30 day schengen visa <virgin passport> by the swedish embassy last year july which i spent 19 days in europe <3 in hamburg> before coming back.My employer who sent to sweden is currently facing financial difficulties and owing me 6 months salary so i decided quit to and start my own biz.I flew lufthansa from abuja to stockholm via frankfurt,i have the receipts of hotel stay in hamburg ,tickets of eurolines bus service<stockholm to hamburg_hamburg to stockholm>receipts of 3 day hotel stay in hamburg,receipts of the 2 cars i bought in hamburg,all written in my name but bil of lading was written with my brothers name.I registerd a company last month with the cac .My worry is will i be isued a visa with out a letter of invitation.I intend spending 8 days in hamburg

Bro it would have been good if you can get the shipper that helped you to send 2 cars from Hamburg then to send you an invitation letter since you are going there again for business.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahzamunda: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Godson201333,Thanks for the reply. I will send an email to the shipper to see if they can help me out.They have an account with sterling bank which i used in paying the shipping cost here in Nigeria, but you have to convert the money to euro. I thought of making an offer to pay them up front here in Nigeria if they agree to send me an invitation if eventually issued a visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.