Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885723 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2013
Hello NLs, I'm glad to came across this trend, I'll like to visit any Schengen Country . I've once refused from United Kingdom, but I've S A Visitors Visa on my visit I extended my stay with 3years study permit with the course of TRAVEL & TOURISM, this will expire on 2015/12/31. I'm presently now in Nigeria and I want to visit Portugal, France, Sweden or Germany.. Do I need to book my flight from Nigeria to Schengen I wish to visit with the return ticket to back to South Africa? I've my school id card and admission letter of the school in South Africa. What's papers do I need? Do I've to book confirm flight from Nigeria to my desire Schengen Country with the return ticket to South Africa? And hotel? Can I use sponsor? Please help me out. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:36am On May 08, 2013
Demaejy:
what did you mean by short cut?

No disrespect
But if you are dealing with the Germans you must follow every proceedure available and no assumption
I'm going to a deutsch seminar on friday and I'm going to confirm about the Englisch prep class !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2013
Plz house i need a link to download the cd for the toefl practice test.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 08, 2013
flange:

No disrespect
But if you are dealing with the Germans you must follow every proceedure available and no assumption
I'm going to a deutsch seminar on friday and I'm going to confirm about the Englisch prep class !
And you too know it sounds very insulting. I do not really know when asking questions is a crime, did i ask you for any short cut? Would you not assume something before asking and i don't know what you will call all questions being asked here?

I'm going to a deutsch seminar on friday and I'm going to confirm about the Englisch prep class

^ people say, ask what you don't know and say what you know, this is what you are supposed to say before because you too are not certain on it but you started spoiling my name, please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:08pm On May 08, 2013
Demaejy:
And you too know it sounds very insulting. I do not really know when asking questions is a crime, did i ask you for any short cut? Would you not assume something before asking and i don't know what you will call all questions being asked here?

I'm going to a deutsch seminar on friday and I'm going to confirm about the Englisch prep class

^ people say, ask what you don't know and say what you know, this is what you are supposed to say before because you too are not certain on it but you started spoiling my name, please.

Story . I've been in goethe institute for 5 months now this is something we discuss wit our teachers and fellow students even the infomation department giv us info almost everyother week.
But on friday a deutsche woman is coming to enlighten us because of the study ishh and will treat every question on everything that partains to study.maybe there might be improvement or no ..
I'm not here to claim right or wrong wit u oga no time my info Is from the german institute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 08, 2013
Please is there anyway one can book German Appointment, I have sited on my Laptop for about 12hrs trying to book appointment but no one is opened.

I will appreciate if anyone can help me book the appointment.

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 08, 2013
flange:

Story . I've been in goethe institute for 5 months now this is something we discuss wit our teachers and fellow students even the infomation department giv us info almost everyother week.
But on friday a deutsche woman is coming to enlighten us because of the study ishh and will treat every question on everything that partains to study.maybe there might be improvement or no ..
I'm not here to claim right or wrong wit u oga no time my info Is from the german institute
I didn't claim anything with you either. See story, and before your Deutsche woman comes, you've known everything grin. Anyway, thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2013
la'success:
Please is there anyway one can book German Appointment, I have sited on my Laptop for about 12hrs trying to book appointment but no one is opened.

The appointment stuff for shot stay na wahala am with my anty now in germany and we they try book appointment for someone omo it has been fully boked ooo but is is avaiable fo student and long stay don't knw why the best na to mail o call them if u call them it will be betterr that wat my sisiterr wants to do now.

I will appreciate if anyone can help me book the appointment.

@ flenge and demegy easy boss but u gas knw say prep couse na fully german na and also the language course na problem now them no won give people visa again on top language cos of geothe I meet a friend @ the embassy he paid 10k euroto the block account and has every document omo them no give em visa imagine so na to enter as student be best as I knw even people here that wat they do tell me say na study easy pass even more than family reunion self
Good luck to every one.
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]

I'd like to know if it's possible for me to bring my wife along to germany if i hav a student's visa. and if yes, what are the requirements. thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 08, 2013
@Tope- thanks, you are the man... I wish you the very best in your academic pursuit. Flange doesn't know it means a lot coming from him in particular.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2013
dmitroika:

Nop its nt possible
I'd like to know if it's possible for me to bring my wife along to germany if i hav a student's visa. and if yes, what are the requirements. thanks.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2013
Flenge is a strict guy and he doesnts like when peopple ask to much question. On bachelor stuff. Don't u knw so many pople as very lazy to get all the requirment it takes. Flenge has a unver transcipt and was ready to even do A level oooo and he is ready to go underdergrad again. He did toefl Most of his couses don't ask for german stuff but he left his work and registraed to geothe for german coursE. I knw of another guy on dis tread who has OHN and wrks in bank but also ready to go do bachelopr in germany. Also someone way don get msc but need a german certificate. And he is ready to do the bachelor aagain imagine all these suituation and u no see someone who is nt ready to do just 3 months Alevel program to do is bsc in germany. I my self did toefl which I practical didn't need I studied german which I don't need for admission so pls poeple give the schoo wat they ask for and they ill give u admission don't gamble pls. Popeple don't knw yet about these german stuff now naija guys never full here as student onece people knw much about it guys don't dulll them go thhey apply for german embassy like souty and. malaisha ni and they hgermany embassy go make it a lil bit diffcult cos of the people. So make we act fast abeg

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2013
topeajis: Flenge is a strict guy and he doesnts like when peopple ask to much question. On bachelor stuff. Don't u knw so many pople as very lazy to get all the requirment it takes. Flenge has a unver transcipt and was ready to even do A level oooo and he is ready to go underdergrad again. He did toefl Most of his couses don't ask for german stuff but he left his work and registraed to geothe for german coursE. I knw of another guy on dis tread who has OHN and wrks in bank but also ready to go do bachelopr in germany. Also someone way don get msc but need a german certificate. And he is ready to do the bachelor aagain imagine all these suituation and u no see someone who is nt ready to do just 3 months Alevel program to do is bsc in germany. I my self did toefl which I practical didn't need I studied german which I don't need for admission so pls poeple give the schoo wat they ask for and they ill give u admission don't gamble pls. Popeple don't knw yet about these german stuff now naija guys never full here as student onece people knw much about it guys don't dulll them go thhey apply for german embassy like souty and. malaisha ni and they hgermany embassy go make it a lil bit diffcult cos of the people. So make we act fast abeg
Nice one boss infact u're God sent I pray almighty God continue to help u in all areas of ur Life.(AMEN).see u soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 8:48am On May 09, 2013
@Godson,Flange,Tope and all other members,
Pls. keep this thread live. It's full of information and guideline to get German education. Canada&Germany thread on NL. Me likey
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2013
newacca: @Godson,Flange,Tope and all other members,
Pls. keep this thread live. It's full of information and guideline to get German education. Canada&Germany thread on NL. Me likey

No lele Bros,one love!!!@Tope thats my prayer,that some people with bad intention do not use their own to disturb the ones with good intention.That is why i get annoyed with some people questions,They are not ready to learn german at all and yet they wanna study and survive in Germany.Its always better to at least spend over night in cotonou city,Then you will know that its never easy to survive in a non english speaking country......German is sweet ooo....Remember no knowledge is lost.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 09, 2013
I beg house, are u using politics on this trend? I post for help no reply on my post..ogah o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2013
abijah007: I beg house, are u using politics on this trend? I post for help no reply on my post..ogah o

Lol post it again if someone as an idea they will surely help. We dnt knw every remember .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2013
Godson201333:

No lele Bros,one love!!!@Tope thats my prayer,that some people with bad intention do not use their own to disturb the ones with good intention.That is why i get annoyed with some people questions,They are not ready to learn german at all and yet they wanna study and survive in Germany.Its always better to at least spend over night in cotonou city,Then you will know that its never easy to survive in a non english speaking country......German is sweet ooo....Remember no knowledge is lost.

Yes ooo. My lil knwolegde @ goethe helped me I lil here @ list I no lost its easy for me to asked for address. If someone has time na easy thing
Good luc to eveyone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2013
Plz I need the goethe address bcoz I want to leave futa so I can start learning the german language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2013
damsamty16: Plz I need the goethe address bcoz I want to leave futa so I can start learning the german language.

@damsamty16

Goethe-Institut Lagos
Lagos City Hall
Catholic Mission Street opposite Holy Cross Cathedral
Lagos Island
Lagos

+234 1 7746888
info@lagos.goethe.org
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
@Godson201333 & Topeajis

Please, whats wrong with my write up below? I don't know why you guys didn't read what cause trading of words between Flange and I. Godson20133 was saying he gets annoy with some people's questions because they don't want to learn German. Atleast am not a novice on this thread and at the same time, i personally have answered series of questions here for people. Please whats wrong with my write up below before Flange was saying that i'm looking for short cut. Is anything relates to learning of German language below?

Before, they do allow students and give visa to take Language programme in Germany but since Goethe is now in existence, they would probably direct you there, that was what cause visa denial of that guy. However, if it happens that you are going for foundation course in English medium, i think the embassy would grant visa for that, right?

Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2013
[quote author=Demaejy]@Godson201333 & Topeajis

Please, whats wrong with my write up below? I don't know why you guys didn't read what cause trading of words between Flange and I. Godson20133 was saying he gets annoy with some people's questions because they don't want to learn German. Atleast am not a novice on this thread and at the same time, i personally have answered series of questions here for people. Please whats wrong with my write up below before Flange was saying that i'm looking for short cut. Is anything relates to learning of German language below?

Before, they do allow students and give visa to take Language programme in Germany but since Goethe is now in existence, they would probably direct you there, that was what cause visa denial of that guy. However, if it happens that you are going for foundation course in English medium, i think the embassy would grant visa for that, right?

Babbababa.m thank one don go. U be man na. Forget about the past and focus on the future.
Thank you.[/quot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by judeosakue: 8:48pm On May 09, 2013
Please house for the german student visa application, is dere ani condition to b satisfied by the invitee to cover for the german blocked account. Tanks house for ur contribution.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:08am On May 10, 2013
abijah007: Hello NLs, I'm glad to came across this trend, I'll like to visit any Schengen Country . I've once refused from United Kingdom, but I've S A Visitors Visa on my visit I extended my stay with 3years study permit with the course of TRAVEL & TOURISM, this will expire on 2015/12/31. I'm presently now in Nigeria and I want to visit Portugal, France, Sweden or Germany.. Do I need to book my flight from Nigeria to Schengen I wish to visit with the return ticket to back to South Africa? I've my school id card and admission letter of the school in South Africa. What's papers do I need? Do I've to book confirm flight from Nigeria to my desire Schengen Country with the return ticket to South Africa? And hotel? Can I use sponsor? Please help me out. Thanks.

Noo Boss its not political you will be patient to wait for those that know about it to answer that @ Godson201333,rihanaola,ajis etc abeg say something
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 3:22am On May 10, 2013
kumulus:

Hey flange!.... I'm in lag can you help with the cd?

Yes but you will need to be patient @naijaobi I've u seen d first set of pdf files
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:45am On May 10, 2013
judeosakue: Please house for the german student visa application, is dere ani condition to b satisfied by the invitee to cover for the german blocked account. Tanks house for ur contribution.

I would have love to give you an answer but i cant understand your question.Please make it clear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:57am On May 10, 2013
abijah007: Hello NLs, I'm glad to came across this trend, I'll like to visit any Schengen Country . I've once refused from United Kingdom, but I've S A Visitors Visa on my visit I extended my stay with 3years study permit with the course of TRAVEL & TOURISM, this will expire on 2015/12/31. I'm presently now in Nigeria and I want to visit Portugal, France, Sweden or Germany.. Do I need to book my flight from Nigeria to Schengen I wish to visit with the return ticket to back to South Africa? I've my school id card and admission letter of the school in South Africa. What's papers do I need? Do I've to book confirm flight from Nigeria to my desire Schengen Country with the return ticket to South Africa? And hotel? Can I use sponsor? Please help me out. Thanks.

I am here for you now bros,Saw your question but kinda ignored it earlier.

Well in your case your chances of getting German visa is low,Because you need to forget about that your south africa visa and apply freshly for visiting visa.They have got nothing to do with your south africa visa.

You do need proof of finance,where to stay and main reasons of going there.For now you cannot even book an appointment because every date has been fully booked.(Its summer and there are alot of applicants.)

Please follow the link below and find your square root there LOL

http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Short__Term/Short__Term__Visa__Seite.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:12am On May 10, 2013
flange:

Noo Boss its not political you will be patient to wait for those that know about it to answer that @ Godson201333,rihanaola,ajis etc abeg say something

Yes u can book it to just that the. Immigation wahala much and remember u black. Them go question u say ewy u enter. Them coountry and waitin u come do. That my idea
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2013
flange:

Yes but you will need to be patient @naijaobi I've u seen d first set of pdf files
Thank u bro...av seen d firdt set...
I appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by baccus: 10:03am On May 10, 2013
Since my denyof visa for language schl have been lookin for another options, I want to knw if I can use my Bsc.Computer sic with economics to apply for another Bsc program and how do I legalize my documents. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2013
baccus: Since my denyof visa for language schl have been lookin for another options, I want to knw if I can use my Bsc.Computer sic with economics to apply for another Bsc program and how do I legalize my documents. Thanks

Boss look for the school u will apply for get their requirements. Print out their form with all and take it to the embassy. Along with ur passport and original documents plus photocopy I want to send to the school. They will legelize it for u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 10, 2013
@flange

Thank you bro..I thought they re using leg on this trend ni..lmao..

Noo Boss its not political you will be patient to wait for those that know about it to answer that @ Godson201333,rihanaola,ajis etc abeg say something[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.