Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,339 members, 7,954,389 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895264 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2013
@ rapins: So book for the soonest date u find available, otherwise you'll complain about the same next week. Even people who booked for yesterday (being a holiday) were all asked to rebook for another date, and were blamed for the error, perhaps why the dates are busy till 16th. Would suggest u book in time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 02, 2013
Rihannaola: @ rapins: So book for the soonest date u find available, otherwise you'll complain about the same next week. Even people who booked for yesterday (being a holiday) were all asked to rebook for another date, and were blamed for the error, perhaps why the dates are busy till 16th. Would suggest u book in time.
please, doest it mean there is no state or university in Germany admitting student without prior 1 year university studies or A'level certificate?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2013
hello to all my oga's can someone list the complete document needed for admission and for authorization @ the Germany Embassy for UG Student. plsssssssssssssssss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2013
bolajiboi: hello to all my oga's can someone list the complete document needed for admission and for authorization @ the Germany Embassy for UG Student. plsssssssssssssssss

Go with the application form of the school u want to apply to. Ur passport plus coloured photoopy of the passporT, ur eac result photocpy of the bacck and fom oF it. Ur diploma transcript or Alevel plus the photocopy. I thin that aLl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2013
topeajis:

Go with the application form of the school u want to apply to. Ur passport plus coloured photoopy of the passporT, ur eac result photocpy of the bacck and fom oF it. Ur diploma transcript or Alevel plus the photocopy. I thin that aLl.

Thanks so much bro am using my GCE result to apply i guess that also represent A Level right cos i dnt have any diploma certificcate. and is there any certificate i can add to replace the toefl if there is pls what is the name and how do i get it. thx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2013
bolajiboi:

Thanks so much bro am using my GCE result to apply i guess that also represent A Level right cos i dnt have any diploma certificcate. and is there any certificate i can add to replace the toefl if there is pls what is the name and how do i get it. thx

just ur GCE result cant get u admissioninto a german university ur GCE is nt up to the abitua they asked for so u need to do a SAT or diploma or u registrar for preparatary collage but the preparatory collecge is fully taught in german so the best u can do is to get the SAT if you are ready. and for the TOEFL try and mail ur school about that tell them uv studied for 6years in english. best of luck danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2013
topeajis:

just ur GCE result cant get u admissioninto a german university ur GCE is nt up to the abitua they asked for so u need to do a SAT or diploma or u registrar for preparatary collage but the preparatory collecge is fully taught in german so the best u can do is to get the SAT if you are ready. and for the TOEFL try and mail ur school about that tell them uv studied for 6years in english. best of luck danke

ok. so if i want to apply for the preparatory course i will need to go for a German language class here in nigeria right and what is the minimum score i need to score in SAT exam cos i know say dat SAT is not that easy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 12:07pm On May 03, 2013
Demaejy:
please, doest it mean there is no state or university in Germany admitting student without prior 1 year university studies or A'level certificate?

No. State execpt you have
Qualifications not specific to countries
Minimal prerequisites

A levels
3 Cs

SAT
APT
Minimum of 1400 (minimum of 550 in Maths)
Minimum of 3

International Baccalaureate
Minimum of 32, excluding Diploma points

or
Qualifications specific to countries
Country
Minimal Prerequisites
Nigeria
Bachelor of Science (Pass) or
2 years successful experience at a recognised university at Bachelor level in a relevant subject in Bachelor of Science (Honours)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 12:28pm On May 03, 2013
bolajiboi:

ok. so if i want to apply for the preparatory course i will need to go for a German language class here in nigeria right and what is the minimum score i need to score in SAT exam cos i know say dat SAT is not that easy.

Yes you will study for 3 semesters in the goethe institute to the level of B1 write Zertifikat Deutsch after then you can apply for the studienkolleg wc is the Prep college
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hamy4euro: 1:23am On May 04, 2013
Sheyi good evening,
please i want you to help me book and appointment with german embassy am ready to pay for your service.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hamy4euro: 1:25am On May 04, 2013
Sheyi good evening,
please i want you to help me book an appointment with german embassy am ready to pay for your service. I need urgently.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hamy4euro: 1:50am On May 04, 2013
Please sheyi am in lagos
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2013
Good morning house,plz I scored 63 in my toefl nd heard its too low nd am confused bcoz I dnt knw if I can stil be offer admission into any of the universities in germany as an under-graduate.My waec result is very very good nd I will also like to know the deadline for the application.May God bless u all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2013
hamy4euro:
Sheyi good evening,
please i want you to help me book and appointment with german embassy am ready to pay for your service.

Yu don't need antone to do that for yu. Its better u do it ur self in ther to avoid ayny mstake and problems @ the embassy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2013
Good morning house,plz I scored 63 in my toefl nd
heard its too low nd am confused bcoz I dnt knw if I
can stil be offer admission into any of the
universities in germany as an under-graduate.My
waec result is very very good nd I will also like to
know the deadline for the application.May God bless
u all.plz I need urgent response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bolajiboi(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2013
damsamty16:
Good morning house,plz I scored 63 in my toefl nd
heard its too low nd am confused bcoz I dnt knw if I
can stil be offer admission into any of the
universities in germany as an under-graduate.My
waec result is very very good nd I will also like to
know the deadline for the application.May God bless
u all.plz I need urgent response

Am sure u didnt read d previous post only ur waec result cannot secure u admissikn into any germany university and for d toefl d score is too low the minimum u can have for admission is 70
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2013
bolajiboi:

Am sure u didnt read d previous post only ur waec result cannot secure u admissikn into any germany university and for d toefl d score is too low the minimum u can have for admission is 70
Thank u very much May God bless u.that means I have to register for another exam this Month I just hope I will be able to meet up before the application deadline or when is the deadline for summer application?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by judeosakue: 12:01pm On May 04, 2013
please house
i would like to know if the option of sponsorship from germany
can replace the german blocked account requirement
Re: German Embassy And Visa by newacca: 1:33pm On May 04, 2013
judeosakue: please house
i would like to know if the option of sponsorship from germany
can replace the german blocked account requirement
Yes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:20pm On May 04, 2013
damsamty16:
Thank u very much May God bless u.that means I have to register for another exam this Month I just hope I will be able to meet up before the application deadline or when is the deadline for summer application?

Summer is gone now comes Winter application
Your target should be at least 85 for Toefl if your targetting

Rhinewaal uni of applied science - 80
Hamburg uni of applied science -83

And they don't waive it because it is completely in englisch for those that are partly german the scores are pretty low and could waive eg

Ravensburg weigatern uni of app sci-61
University of Duisburg Essen -61

But my advice for you is to quickly register urself for the cambridge A level exam so u can meet Ravensburg deadline wc is November for the next summer.Alles Gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2013
flange:

Summer is gone now comes Winter application
Your target should be at least 85 for Toefl if your targetting

Rhinewaal uni of applied science - 80
Hamburg uni of applied science -83

And they don't waive it because it is completely in englisch for those that are partly german the scores are pretty low and could waive eg

Ravensburg weigatern uni of app sci-61
University of Duisburg Essen -61

But my advice for you is to quickly register urself for the cambridge A level exam so u can meet Ravensburg deadline wc is November for the next summer.Alles Gute
Thank you boss I will register for another toefl on monday.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2013
damsamty16:
Thank you boss I will register for another toefl on monday.
I pannicked on the exam day nd was under tension bcoz I 4got my international passport at akure that is y my score is very low.Am not happy @all but I knw it is well ijn.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2013
damsamty16:
I pannicked on the exam day nd was under tension bcoz I 4got my international passport at akure that is y my score is very low.Am not happy @all but I knw it is well ijn.
is it d internet based type dat u did??
If yes, is there an essay writing section in it?
Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 1:09pm On May 05, 2013
naijaobi:
is it d internet based type dat u did??
If yes, is there an essay writing section in it?
Tanx

Yes there is
An independent essay writing - you read about a familiar topic and writing about it

2 you listen to a topic read about it too them compare both and summarize points u read and heard

Its 50 mins and its not writing but you will be typing using the keyboard no big deal
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2013
flange:

Yes there is
An independent essay writing - you read about a familiar topic and writing about it

2 you listen to a topic read about it too them compare both and summarize points u read and heard

Its 50 mins and its not writing but you will be typing using the keyboard no big deal
Oga flange hw are u na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2013
flange:

Yes there is

Thank u so much bro... Any link to download the practice test or preparation materials?
Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:36pm On May 05, 2013
naijaobi:
Thank u so much bro... Any link to download the practice test or preparation materials?
Tanx

When is ur exam are u in lagos I can get you a CD + I have materials me and tope used @ naija obi refer to demaeji's toefl thread for the materials we will finish it up there so we won't derail this thread u will get the materials
Fellow nlanders if u have not registered for toefl u better now most deadline for schools is july 15th . The xams no be gre or gmath o do it now so u won't@ come back later on d same issue e no hrd if u sabi read , speak englisch and a patient reader
For ug most schools won't waive it for you even the ones that waive are partly german so if ppl wey won go do masters no gree write toefl u wey dey go ug no try am make yanga with them o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2013
flange:

When is ur exam are u in lagos I can get you a CD + I have materials me and tope used @ naija obi refer to demaeji's toefl thread for the materials we will finish it up there so we won't derail this thread u will get the materials
Fellow nlanders if u have not registered for toefl u better now most deadline for schools is july 15th . The xams no be gre or gmath o do it now so u won't@ come back later on d same issue e no hrd if u sabi read , speak englisch and a patient reader
For ug most schools won't waive it for you even the ones that waive are partly german so if ppl wey won go do masters no gree write toefl u wey dey go ug no try am make yanga with them o
thanks bro..am not in lag..can u give me d link to demajey's toefl thread..tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:59am On May 06, 2013
for those about to write the toefl exam, I would suggest you get the Mcgraw-Hill(ETS) Toefl textbook with sample test cd...I studied with it for approximately 11days and I scored 104..Do not depend solely on materials and tutorials you get online...just follow the procedures of ETS in the textbook if you want to attain a good score.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:35am On May 06, 2013
steelie: for those about to write the toefl exam, I would suggest you get the Mcgraw-Hill(ETS) Toefl textbook with sample test cd...I studied with it for approximately 11days and I scored 104..Do not depend solely on materials and tutorials you get online...just follow the procedures of ETS in the textbook if you want to attain a good score.

https://www.nairaland.com/1079743/electronic-test-company-etc-accredited
I used the kapalan CD that was kewl too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2013
flange:
good work at flenge keep the ball rolling i called u dis morning u didnt pick up. good luck my personal paddy

https://www.nairaland.com/1079743/electronic-test-company-etc-accredited
I used the kapalan CD that was kewl too
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 2:28pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]

Thanx bro I didn't even see ur call here ..will see u soon Alles gute mein bruder

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.