Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885765 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 10, 2013
@Godson201333,

Thank you, I'll check it...

Godson201333:

I am here for you now bros,Saw your question but kinda ignored it earlier.

Well in your case your chances of getting German visa is low,Because you need to forget about that your south africa visa and apply freshly for visiting visa.They have got nothing to do with your south africa visa.

You do need proof of finance,where to stay and main reasons of going there.For now you cannot even book an appointment because every date has been fully booked.(Its summer and there are alot of applicants.)

Please follow the link below and find your square root there LOL

http://www.abuja.diplo.de/Vertretung/abuja/en/04/Visa__requirements/Short__Term/Short__Term__Visa__Seite.html
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 8:23pm On May 10, 2013
rapins: [/color]
[color=#990000]

We are in the same boat ooo. I ave been trying too but to no avail. Sometimes I wake aronud midnight to try yet fully booked. I really don't know what to do. Just hoping I will get to find space one day cos I have a conference in Bonn by August.
You need to book for appointment in advance, not for the same day, otherwise, you'll stay in the "same boat". The German embassy's appointment booking portal allows you to book up to six weeks in advance. So search for dates, like 23 May for example..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 9:06pm On May 10, 2013
abijah007: Hello NLs, I'm glad to came across this trend, I'll like to visit any Schengen Country . I've once refused from United Kingdom, but I've S A Visitors Visa on my visit I extended my stay with 3years study permit with the course of TRAVEL & TOURISM, this will expire on 2015/12/31. I'm presently now in Nigeria and I want to visit Portugal, France, Sweden or Germany.. Do I need to book my flight from Nigeria to Schengen I wish to visit with the return ticket to back to South Africa? I've my school id card and admission letter of the school in South Africa. What's papers do I need? Do I've to book confirm flight from Nigeria to my desire Schengen Country with the return ticket to South Africa? And hotel? Can I use sponsor? Please help me out. Thanks.
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ you can leave from Nigeria and return to South Africa. If you have a sponsor to give you a "Verpflichtungserklärung", it's better for you as a student, otherwise you'll need to show reliable financial proof to cover expenses of stay, flight etc.
Your flight booking is not needed at the time of interview. You will show that to the immigration when you arrive there as well as show them proof you are legally allowed into SA after your visit.
I'll implore you to check the website of the German consulate for the checklist and info on short-stays, as most of your inquiries are answered easily there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 4:18am On May 11, 2013
Rihannaola:
You need to book for appointment in advance, not for the same day, otherwise, you'll stay in the "same boat". The German embassy's appointment booking portal allows you to book up to six weeks in advance. So search for dates, like 23 May for example..

Pls on which website do you book for six weeks? The website that I have being checking only books for 2 weeks and the 2 weeks is always fully booked. Why don't you check it out before assming?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:32am On May 11, 2013
rapins:

Pls on which website do you book for six weeks? The website that I have being checking only books for 2 weeks and the 2 weeks is always fully booked. Why don't you check it out before assming?
This is very simple, it means you have to book the next available date. If not, you can never get your desired date, so you have to book ahead to sustain a place.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rapins: 4:40am On May 11, 2013
Demaejy:
This is very simple, it means you have to book the next available date. If not, you can never get your desired date, so you have to book ahead to sustain a place.

Its like you don't understand the situation I have been checking for more than a month now. Sometimes even had to check around 12 midnight yet nothing. Maybe you help me check that next available space and call me so that I can book it. My number is ***. I will very much appreciate it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:26am On May 11, 2013
I just checked for you bro....It is a pit....They made it clear on their website or so that you must book ahead cos they get alot of applicants during summer..You should have booked since March or so.

Short term visa (Schengen States)
Please select an appointment View Month
You can book an appointment between 13.05.2013 and 25.05.2013 .

So you just have to chill till after 25.05.2013,If you are smart and lucky,You might be able to get an appointment after that date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:33am On May 11, 2013
The german appointment is now a very strict one, which has given some rouges avenue to make huge sum of money.. They charged as much as 20K to help you book appointment, maybe they have some kind of In-house help that does the book for them internally.. Last week, I urgently need an appointment for my parent and I tried couple of times to book it through their portal online but no date showed up. With frustration I went to german embassy to manually request for a date and they today I have to book it through there portal, I felt bad.. On my going back to the house a guy approached me saying he can help me book the german appointment, at first I feel a bit happy until he told me that I will have to pay 20K in full before he could do anything to get the appointment for me which I didn't compile..

I went home, and a night after I was so lucky to come across a single date that showed up that evening quickly I rushed to book it for my parent after booking it I got a confirmation to my email address... I was very happy!

Well a candle lose nothing by sharing is light, I can be of assistance if you need an appointment am not charging you anything for my service I will keep an eye on the portal when am on my laptop each time I get home from work.. You can email me your details

Short Term Visa

Last Name:
First Name:
Passport number :
Email (for Confirmation purpose) :

Please and please, if you send me this details do not use the appointment to extort money from anybody. You can forward the details to my email address : g r e a t o l a n s h i @ g m a i l . c o m
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2013
la'success:
The german appointment is now a very strict one, which has given some rouges avenue to make huge sum of money.. They charged as much as 20K to help you book appointment, maybe they have some kind of In-house help that does the book for them internally.. Last week, I urgently need an appointment for my parent and I tried couple of times to book it through their portal online but no date showed up. With frustration I went to german embassy to manually request for a date and they today I have to book it through there portal, I felt bad.. On my going back to the house a guy approached me saying he can help me book the german appointment, at first I feel a bit happy until he told me that I will have to pay 20K in full before he could do anything to get the appointment for me which I didn't compile..

I went home, and a night after I was so lucky to come across a single date that showed up that evening quickly I rushed to book it for my parent after booking it I got a confirmation to my email address... I was very happy!

Well a candle lose nothing by sharing is light, I can be of assistance if you need an appointment am not charging you anything for my service I will keep an eye on the portal when am on my laptop each time I get home from work.. You can email me your details

Short Term Visa

Last Name:
First Name:
Passport number :

Please and please, if you send me this details do not use the appointment to extort money from anybody. You can forward the details to my email address : g r e a t o l a n s h i @ g m a i l . c o m

@La success,No short cut to getting an appointment with german embassy,He can do it by himself.I already told him that according to the German Embassy website,He could retry booking after 25.05.2013 . Very simple see below.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:21am On May 11, 2013
Godson201333:

@La success,No short cut to getting an appointment with german embassy,He can do it by himself.I already told him that according to the German Embassy website,He could retry booking after 25.05.2013 . Very simple see below.

Exactly, he can do it himself. If it allows you to book till 25th May, then by Monday, it allows you to book for a further date - 27th, 28th etc. So you need to check on Monday morning, for availability when the portal's updated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:46am On May 11, 2013
The embassy gives language course visas for proficiency levels not covered by the Goethe Institut in Lagos, in which case you'll have to prove competency up to ZD B1 in a brief interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:52am On May 11, 2013
rapins:

Its like you don't understand the situation I have been checking for more than a month now. Sometimes even had to check around 12 midnight yet nothing. Maybe you help me check that next available space and call me so that I can book it. My number is 08060225379. I will very much appreciate it.

Check in the mornings, not midnights.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 11:03am On May 11, 2013
rapins:

I understood what you meant. It won't come easy cause it's become peak period for summer holidays. So you need to check in the mornings, from 6am for an available date. Some persons also cancel or just don't show up, so if during the next week, you don't get an appointment online, try going to the embassy (don't pay anyone for anything). You could get lucky, but you may have to wait a long while.. But check the portal every morning before then, 6am-12noon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2013
Rihannaola:
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ you can leave from Nigeria and return to South Africa. If you have a sponsor to give you a "Verpflichtungserklärung", it's better for you as a student, otherwise you'll need to show reliable financial proof to cover expenses of stay, flight etc.
Your flight booking is not needed at the time of interview. You will show that to the immigration when you arrive there as well as show them proof you are legally allowed into SA after your visit.
I'll implore you to check the website of the German consulate for the checklist and info on short-stays, as most of your inquiries are answered easily there.

@Rihannaola Thank you so much, I'll try..I've a sponsor in Nigeria, but what do you mean with this “Verpflichtungserklärung"? I guess u mean invitation letter? If that so, I don't have wu is going to send it to me. Can you please list those paper I need to present to the consular. Thanks you. Wish u a great weekend and a Mothers day on Sunday..Do have fun!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 11, 2013
Rihannaola:

@Rihannaola Thank you so much, I'll try..I've a sponsor in Nigeria, but what do you mean with this “Verpflichtungserklärung"? I guess u mean invitation letter? If that so, I don't have wu is going to send it to me. Can you please list those paper I need to present to the consular. Thanks you. Wish u a great weekend and a Mothers day on Sunday..Do have fun!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2013
Rihannaola:
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
Rihannaola:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 11, 2013
Rihannaola:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2013
The sponsorr things doesn't work much again. They want you to pay the money ooo. But if u want to extend it u can use the spnsor. That my idea oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2013
abijah007:

The "Verpflichtungserklärung" is a Sponsor's cover / guarantor obligations doc which is sent to you by your host / the person who's inviting you. The person has to be a German / holder of a German passport residing or having rights of residence in Germany. In that case, you'll apply for a Visit visa. Otherwise, you'll have to apply for a Tourist visa (not a visit visa) and you'll need to present financial proof by personal bank statement and payslips over the last 3months. Alongside, the consulate requires leaver letter and letter of introduction - in the case of a student however, a letter from your school confirming your recess/holiday. A hotel booking for the entire period of stay, completed application form ofcourse with passport photo according to specs stated by the consulate. Refer to the complete list on the tourist visa checklist on the German consulate's website
http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/2789470/Daten/2744940/Checklist_Tourist_Visa_09_10.pdf
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:25pm On May 11, 2013
la'success:

Short Term Visa

Last Name:
First Name:
Passport number :

@Godson,Rihannaola,topeajis and every expierenced person on this thread
Is this Real or a Scam
there is a post on the notice board of not paying money to anyone in d German embassy .
If truely uve been to Bundesrepublik Deutschland Botschaft in Walter carrignton and u truely passed through that yellow igbo Man and meet the receiptionist u will never write this on here ..
@Rapins don't fall for this crap be patient
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2013
Yeah it is a scam,I already said this earlier.Please do not pay anybody for any reason.The German embassy already make things clearer.Do not allow anybody to book for you,Please book for yourself....Chikena.Be patient and you will surely get a date..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2013
flange:

@Godson,Rihannaola,topeajis and every expierenced person on this thread
Is this Real or a Scam
there is a post on the notice board of not paying money to anyone in d German embassy .
If truely uve been to Bundesrepublik Deutschland Botschaft in Walter carrignton and u truely passed through that yellow igbo Man and meet the receiptionist u will never write this on here ..
@Rapins don't fall for this crap be patient

YellOw. Igbo man. That man lol. The guy is a scam like our mr ilummminaty and the lost kunlezy giver advice and don't drop ur personal detail pls. @rapins I said it earleir the appoinmnet for short stay is just bleeped the best thing u can do is to mail them am sure they will. Reply u. Don't fall into anybodies trap oooo. Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2013
Rihannaola:
The "Verpflichtungserklärung" is a Sponsor's cover / guarantor obligations doc which is sent to you by your host / the person who's inviting you. The person has to be a German / holder of a German passport residing or having rights of residence in Germany. In that case, you'll apply for a Visit visa. Otherwise, you'll have to apply for a Tourist visa (not a visit visa) and you'll need to present financial proof by personal bank statement and payslips over the last 3months. Alongside, the consulate requires leaver letter and letter of introduction - in the case of a student however, a letter from your school confirming your recess/holiday. A hotel booking for the entire period of stay, completed application form ofcourse with passport photo according to specs stated by the consulate. Refer to the complete list on the tourist visa checklist on the German consulate's website
http://www.abuja.diplo.de/contentblob/2789470/Daten/2744940/Checklist_Tourist_Visa_09_10.pdf

@ rihannaola nice work.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by judeosakue: 7:11am On May 12, 2013
judeosakue: Please house for the german student visa application, is dere ani condition to b satisfied by the invitee to cover for the german blocked account. Tanks house for ur contribution.

Dis is wat I mean-- I was told dat an invitation from A resident in germAny can cover up for a german blocked account . But I don't know d conditions that the resident must fulfil. Tanks 4 ur response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2013
judeosakue:

Dis is wat I mean-- I was told dat an invitation from A resident in germAny can cover up for a german blocked account . But I don't know d conditions that the resident must fulfil. Tanks 4 ur response

Resisdence in german and must earn up to 1500 euro monthly. The person must be related to u in someway . Best of luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by realking(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2013
Thanks everyone 4 d good job u are doing here. pls how long does it take 2 obtian B1 certification in Goeth Institute. Also what is d cost. Pls I need answer frm d experienced people like Topeajis. Thanks in anticipation
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2013
realking: Thanks everyone 4 d good job u are doing here. pls how long does it take 2 obtian B1 certification in Goeth Institute. Also what is d cost. Pls I need answer frm d experienced people like Topeajis. Thanks in anticipation

U will start from A1 it is 27,500 for 3 months and same to A2 and BI. But the books varies A1 is 4k and A2 is 6k.. Sont knw for B1 but flenge should knw more but all takes about a year anyway. Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2013
Rihannaola:

@Rihannaola,

Thank you...I'll work on dat and get back to you if still need more information. Happy Mother's day!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by realking(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2013
Thanks @ Topeajis. Is actualy 4 my sister. She finished OND and is finding it dificul 2 get IT placement. So am thinking that she should use d oportunity 2 obtain d language certification b4 we think of either going 4 HND here or BSC in Germany

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.