Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885179 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2013
I AM MISSING FLANGE IN THIS THREAD. FLANGE WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? TOPE WHERE FLANGE OUR GUY NAH?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2013
johnck:

Hello,

I found the above post on German embassy website. Please i want to cancel my appointment date, which is on the 21st of August, and choose another. Will I have to wait for one month before i can book another appointment? or can i immediately choose another date, if available. By the way, this is for the student visa.

Godson and Tope, kindly help me answer this question, if you can
pls bro I have a question for you regarding this post! When exactly did you book your appointment and how, cos I have been trying to book an appointment and it keeps saying appointment for this date can't be booked and yet the dates continues to be taken. Pls if anyone knows a solution to this problem or how I could get help should please reply asap I need an appointment before september falls thank you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2013
The guy dey ooh.he's facing his A2 class seriously.
kelly4top:
I AM MISSING FLANGE IN THIS THREAD. FLANGE WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? TOPE WHERE FLANGE OUR GUY NAH?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 7:03am On Jul 03, 2013
kelly4top:

I CAN ANSWER IT BUT THOSE U MENTION SHOULD HELP U OUT SINCE U STIPULATED THEIR NAMES.
Haba Kelly!! It's not like that naa.. Na wa 4 u oo.. Help us answer it well abeg. Okay Make I stipulate your own name now. "Kelly4top Abeg help us answer the question". grin. We are waiting for ur reply.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2013
hello house, my admission letter into a masters program at the university of freiburg just came in. the language of instruction is in English but it is not stated on the admission letter, i hope this wouldn't be a problem at the embassy? experienced replies plsss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
somkwams: pls bro I have a question for you regarding this post! When exactly did you book your appointment and how, cos I have been trying to book an appointment and it keeps saying appointment for this date can't be booked and yet the dates continues to be taken. Pls if anyone knows a solution to this problem or how I could get help should please reply asap I need an appointment before september falls thank you!
Dey open a new day by 11pm. Make sure you r awake then

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Make sure you are online by 10:30pm or Earlier I booked my appointment for 6th August
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls, can any1 whose has opened a block account recently explain how he started the whole process. N is dere any specific local bank thru wich we can transfer d mony?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Is it okay to apply with a passport that expires in Nine months? or should i renew? Please response needed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
sammykunjas:
Haba Kelly!! It's not like that naa.. Na wa 4 u oo.. Help us answer it well abeg. Okay Make I stipulate your own name now. "Kelly4top Abeg help us answer the question". grin. We are waiting for ur reply.

LOL YOU DONT NEED TO CANCEL IT. JUST RESCHEDULE TO ANY SUITABLE DATE YOU FIND BUT IF THE APPOINTMENT IS GETTING CLOSER AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT SEEN ANY SUITABLE DATE, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TIME SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED. ANY MORE QUESTION MY GUY.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
dmitroika: hello house, my admission letter into a masters program at the university of freiburg just came in. the language of instruction is in English but it is not stated on the admission letter, i hope this wouldn't be a problem at the embassy? experienced replies plsss

IF THE LETTER WAS IN ENGLISH, THEN IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THE LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION IS ENGLISH. EMBASSY WOULD UNDERSTAND AND IF DEY HAVE DOUBT THEY CAN ALWAYS CONFIRM FROM THE SCHOOL SO DONT PANIC.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
kelly4top:

IF THE LETTER WAS IN ENGLISH, THEN IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THE LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION IS ENGLISH. EMBASSY WOULD UNDERSTAND AND IF DEY HAVE DOUBT THEY CAN ALWAYS CONFIRM FROM THE SCHOOL SO DONT PANIC.

thanks a lot bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
I have just received my letter of admission today. Please Godson and Kely4top,how many days did it take the embassy to grant you the visa after the interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
t-med:
I have just received my letter of admission today. Please Godson and Kely4top,how many days did it take the embassy to grant you the visa after the interview?

MINE TOOK 2 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS WHILE OTHER NAIJA GUYS IN MY CLASS SAID THEIRS TOOK 2 WEEKS.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
kelly4top:

MINE TOOK 2 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS WHILE OTHER NAIJA GUYS IN MY CLASS SAID THEIRS TOOK 2 WEEKS.

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I am so happy it doesn't take so long. By the way, please what kind of mail did they send you. Is it that you visa has been approved? or what? I'm sorry for being so curious
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
t-med:

depends on your luck,you must hear from the embassy within 3 weeks..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
johnck:

Thanks a lot for the quick response. I am so happy it doesn't take so long. By the way, please what kind of mail did they send you. Is it that you visa has been approved? or what? I'm sorry for being so curious

If your visa has been approved,they will ask you to bring 3 months valid travel health insurance..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
Godson201333:

If your visa has been approved,they will ask ou to bring 3 months valid travel health insurance..

Thanks a lot bro. for the response...really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
johnck:

THEY WILL SEND YOU EMAIL TO COME TO THEIR OFFICE WITH YOUR 3 MONTHS TRAVELING HEALTH INSURANCETHEN KNOW THAT YOUR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
kelly4top:

LOL YOU DONT NEED TO CANCEL IT. JUST RESCHEDULE TO ANY SUITABLE DATE YOU FIND BUT IF THE APPOINTMENT IS GETTING CLOSER AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT SEEN ANY SUITABLE DATE, THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TIME SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE BANNED. ANY MORE QUESTION MY GUY.
Kelly4top, this na why u be the Oga at the Top grin. Anyway Bro, I have questions oo... If Uni-assist has evaluated your first application and sent it to the university you first applied to, does it still take long for them to evaluate a second application you sent much later to another University since they have evaluated your Degree certificate and others before? Another question is, Please do you know any stuff about Philipps University of Marburg? I recently applied for Masters there while I was waiting for my admission in the Berlin University. I dey wait for reply Boss. Anybody that have info about my questions, please and please don't hesitate to share. smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:00am On Jul 04, 2013
sammykunjas:
Kelly4top, this na why u be the Oga at the Top grin. Anyway Bro, I have questions oo... If Uni-assist has evaluated your first application and sent it to the university you first applied to, does it still take long for them to evaluate a second application you sent much later to another University since they have evaluated your Degree certificate and others before? Another question is, Please do you know any stuff about Philipps University of Marburg? I recently applied for Masters there while I was waiting for my admission in the Berlin University. I dey wait for reply Boss. Anybody that have info about my questions, please and please don't hesitate to share. smiley

Once you applied to any school in Germany,Your information remains in their computer!So same thing applies to Uni assist,Once you send them your documents,It does not take much time before they evaluate and get back to you.After their evaluation,They will tell you that they need something else or forward your documents to the University.To now answer your question,They will evaluate once and but you need to use seperate documents for different universities.Your fee is non refundable should one document be missing,They will ask you to send before deadline if not you missed the chance.It is always better to apply earlier because Its like rush hour for many applicants when sending your documents during late.

I know Phillip Marburg but dont now much about the school,I know the town Marburg locatted in Hesse.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2013
Hello everyone! Please i need help and advice on this issue. i want to apply for MSc program in Germany. the problem is, my Weac result has three names "Abumere Hope Efe", but my BSc result, transcript, and Certificate has only two names Abumere Efe, and my NYSC Cert, has two name Abumere Efe, my Passport has three names Abumere Hope Efe. when i got admission into University i only use two names, Abumere Efe, and i didn't include "Hope" i am confused, i dont know if i can use it to apply to any program i Germany, and if it will also affect my visa application, please i need advice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2013
manover: Hello everyone! Please i need help and advice on this issue. i want to apply for MSc program in Germany. the problem is, my Weac result has three names "Abumere Hope Efe", but my BSc result, transcript, and Certificate has only two names Abumere Efe, and my NYSC Cert, has two name Abumere Efe, my Passport has three names Abumere Hope Efe. when i got admission into University i only use two names, Abumere Efe, and i didn't include "Hope" i am confused, i dont know if i can use it to apply to any program i Germany, and if it will also affect my visa application, please i need advice.

Yes it will affect your visa application because all names need to correspond,I dont know but affidavit could work for you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2013
Godson201333:

Once you applied to any school in Germany,Your information remains in their computer!So same thing applies to Uni assist,Once you send them your documents,It does not take much time before they evaluate and get back to you.After their evaluation,They will tell you that they need something else or forward your documents to the University.To now answer your question,They will evaluate once and but you need to use seperate documents for different universities.Your fee is non refundable should one document be missing,They will ask you to send before deadline if not you missed the chance.It is always better to apply earlier because Its like rush hour for many applicants when sending your documents during late.

I know Phillip Marburg but dont now much about the school,I know the town Marburg locatted in Hesse.
Godson the Boss! Thanks for the explanation. It is much appreciated.
Kelly I still dey wait for your own answer oo.. lol.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
steelie: Please what do you think they mean by Diploma?

guy pls hw did u do with the diploma stuff because same thing happened to me. also they didnt ok my passport copy too though I sent it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
kelly4top:

THEY WILL SEND YOU EMAIL TO COME TO THEIR OFFICE WITH YOUR 3 MONTHS TRAVELING HEALTH INSURANCETHEN KNOW THAT YOUR VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED.
pls, can u throw light on this health insurance tingy? I haVe No idea about it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CERTIFY DOCUMENTS IN GERMAN EMBASSY IN ABUJA, PLEASE ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
ABU_kAkA: HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CERTIFY DOCUMENTS IN GERMAN EMBASSY IN ABUJA, PLEASE ?

Free of charge. Just go with the originals and two photocopies each.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
dmitroika:

Free of charge. Just go with the originals and two photocopies each.
THANKS.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=sammykunjas]
Kelly4top, this na why u be the Oga at the Top grin. Anyway Bro, I have questions oo... If Uni-assist has evaluated your first application and sent it to the university you first applied to, does it still take long for them to evaluate a second application you sent much later to another University since they have evaluated your Degree certificate and others before? Another question is, Please do you know any stuff about Philipps University of Marburg? I recently applied for Masters there while I was waiting for my admission in the Berlin University. I dey wait for reply Boss. Anybody that have info about my questions, please and please don't hesitate to share. smiley[/quot

lol. THAT OGA AT THE TOP THING JUST DEY REIGN FOR HERE TOO. WE WATCH AM FOR YOUTUBE.

NORMALLY IT TAKES UNI-ASSIST 2-3 WEEKS TO FORWARD UR APPLICATION TO THE SCHOOL YOU ARE APPLYING FOR FROM THE DAY THEY RECEIVE THE PAYMENT. SO EVEN IF THEY HAVE EVALUATED YOUR RESULT BEFORE, I DON'T THINK IT WILL FACILITATE THE NEXT APPLICATION COS THEY HANDLE EACH APPLICATION ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. JUST BE PATIENT, THEY WILL SOON FORWARD UR APPLICATION. DON'T ALSO WORRY EVEN IF THE SCH DEADLINE IS APPROACHING AND YET THEY HAVE NOT FORWARDED IT COS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE RECEIVED UR DOCUMENTS AND PAYMENT BEFORE THE DEADLINE OF THE SCHOOL, THEN THEY WILL HANDLE THE REST WITH THE SCHOOL AS UNI-ASSIST HAVE DIFFERENT AGREEMENT WITH DEADLINES FROM EACH SCHOOL.
CONCERNING THOSE SCHOOLS, I DONT HAVE IDEA. I AM BASED IN SOUTHERN GERMANY.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
manover: Hello everyone! Please i need help and advice on this issue. i want to apply for MSc program in Germany. the problem is, my Weac result has three names "Abumere Hope Efe", but my BSc result, transcript, and Certificate has only two names Abumere Efe, and my NYSC Cert, has two name Abumere Efe, my Passport has three names Abumere Hope Efe. when i got admission into University i only use two names, Abumere Efe, and i didn't include "Hope" i am confused, i dont know if i can use it to apply to any program i Germany, and if it will also affect my visa application, please i need advice.

THIS IS HOW OYIBO REASON: THE WAEC HAS HOPE AND THEREFORE DOES NOT BELONGS TO YOU AS OTHERS AND UR ID HAS ONLY 2 NAMES.
THIS IS HOW WE REASON: IT WAS A MISTAKE.

SOLUTION: GO TO COURT AND SWEAR AFFIDAVIT AND VISIT VANGUARD OR ANY NEWSPAPER AND PUBLICIZE IT. THIS TWO DOCUMENTS WILL CORRECT THE ISSUE.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
franklysco:
pls, can u throw light on this health insurance tingy? I haVe No idea about it

I USED IGI INSURANCE. CHECK GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO. IT COSTED ME 14K.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.