Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895454 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
pfanen360: Congrats bro...
What course were you given

i applied for international relations program. If u applied for an unlimited program e.g mech. Engineering, international taxation and law etc., u should also get admission very soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
t-med:

i applied for international relations program. If u applied for an unlimited program e.g mech. Engineering, international taxation and law etc., u should also get admission very soon.
please do u applied for undergraduate, and what is the requirement for it, i mean are they accept national diploma,am request this for my younger brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bloodofjesus: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
kelly4top:
I AM MISSING FLANGE IN THIS THREAD. FLANGE WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? TOPE WHERE FLANGE OUR GUY NAH?
please i want to ask if german university are accepting national diploma, A level technical college in nigeria, please put me through
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
kelly4top:
I AM MISSING FLANGE IN THIS THREAD. FLANGE WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? TOPE WHERE FLANGE OUR GUY NAH?

@Kelly4top i dey o i dey with you bros that German class ehn dey take time couple with work plus i dont dey package my application Lucia say make i send am for View on the 17th of July plus she say if i get Better score for my German na additional score for me .How every thing for that end now?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
kelly4top:

OMO EXAM HERE NO BE CHILD'S PLAY OH. HERE NA ANSWER ALL QUESTION AND NOTHING LIKE OBJECTIVE. THE SPACING BE LIKE LONDON AND JAMAICA, NO TALKING. WHO NO JACK BEFORE GOING FOR THE EXAM IS ON HIS OWN.

TOPE HOW HAS BEEN UR EXAMS SO FAR. HOPE WETIN YOU READ DEY COME OUT?

MAKE FLENG TAKE AM EASY NAH. IF HE LEARN THE WHOLE GERMAN FINISH FOR NAIJA WHICH ONE HE WAN LEARN AGAIN WHEN HE COMES HERE LOL....

LOL okay i dont take am easy bros na you abeg lol ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2013
pfanen360: Congrats bro...
What course were you given

You do not have too provide another 8k euro cos within 1 year you are expected to have gotten a small job.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2013
ganasy:
i sent them a mail too but the replied that they will get back to me. dont know when my cert will b ready cos my sch usually take yrs before they issue, though they have a letter that they normally give to b used bfor the cert is ready.
does that mean the diploma does nt stop them from offering u d admsn?
Any response from them yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2013
Godson201333:

You do not have too provide another 8k euro cos within 1 year you are expected to have gotten a small job.

Godson kewl .. so are you saying if you work within 1 year 8k no go hard person get abeg no vex for my question ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
steelie: Any response from them yet?
yes they replied me these morning and said I shld resend my passport copy via email that i have till the end of enrolement for the course to submit my certificate if offer admsn
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agho22(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Plz I need help urgently...my mum n step dad told their company that I am coming to join them in Germany but they don't really know the documents to send 4 me so I can apply for visa...thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
flange:

Godson kewl .. so are you saying if you work within 1 year 8k no go hard person get abeg no vex for my question ?

E hard but the meaning of your 8k euro is that you can use it to survive within 1 year thereafter you should hve secured a job that can take care of your necessary bills.As a student,You can only work for 2 hours a day!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
agho22: Plz I need help urgently...my mum n step dad told their company that I am coming to join them in Germany but they don't really know the documents to send 4 me so I can apply for visa...thanks

You need to get yourself a re-union Visa..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Godson201333:

E hard but the meaning of your 8k euro is that you can use it to survive within 1 year thereafter you should hve secured a job that can take care of your necessary bills.As a student,You can only work for 2 hours a day!
I tot it's 120 full days in a year. N dat makes it 7 hours a day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agho22(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Godson201333:

You need to get yourself a re-union Visa..
bro plz if u can enlighten me on what to do I'll be really grateful
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please I want to ask a question, is it possible for me to argument for the remaining living cost and miscellaneous fees through part time job for the following years if I can be able to get the 8,000 euro for the first year? I would have started the admission processes but I need to be very clear of the financial aspect of it before dabbling into it. Please I need your help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
sammykunjas:
Kelly d Boss, why u dey laff naa?? omo boy gats to find out oo so that him go know whether him go carry food from naija here dey go Germany..LOL!

No be lie my bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
toplevel: @kelly4top when would your school start summer admision against next year because I want to send application to your school for summer intake since they don't demand for toefl also do I have to send my original diploma transcript to them? Because I want to apply to your university only for undergraduate cause which is the electrical/info tech

They will start by August till nov 15th. Yes send original transcript.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls guys, how do I reschedule for an earlier date? Cos there seems 2 b a fresh day opened every night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by agho22(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Plz I need a reply from some1
agho22: Plz I need help urgently...my mum n step dad told their company that I am coming to join them in Germany but they don't really know the documents to send 4 me so I can apply for visa...thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2013
Good Morning House, please how do I apply for a student Visa. I have my Admission letter. where do I start fro in applying . Please someone should explain to me and if possible the exact site. its urgent. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2013
franklysco: Pls guys, how do I reschedule for an earlier date? Cos there seems 2 b a fresh day opened every night.
wch date have u been able to schedule for?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello guys..........i have officially repented from being a ghost logger on nairaland........i am now a part of the house.....fresh member..kindly give me a warm welcome....

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2013
ganasy:
wch date have u been able to schedule for?
august 26th, bt now I want an earlier date.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Angel Diamond: Hello guys..........i have officially repented from being a ghost logger on nairaland........i am now a part of the house.....fresh member..kindly give me a warm welcome....

You are welcome cool shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2013
agho22: bro plz if u can enlighten me on what to do I'll be really grateful

Re-union visa is a visa that allows you go join any member of your family..If i were you,I would google German re union visa to know more about it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2013
franklysco: august 26th, bt now I want an earlier date.
i dont tink u can get an earlier date cos all days bfor 26th are booked. but if uar able to let us kw
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2013
pls house how many slots for appointments do the embassy allocate for a day?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good day everyone. Please I hope I can get a quick response to my question.
All my documents carries my 3 names in full except my waec result which has my first name in initial. Also the date of birth on the said result is 27th of sept while my dob is 26th of sept.
Pls do I have any reason to be concerned and if yes, what do I do to rectify the issue. Thanks for ur anticipated response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2013

all I kn that if u abve 18 u go learn the laguage..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Toluth: Good day everyone. Please I hope I can get a quick response to my question.
All my documents carries my 3 names in full except my waec result which has my first name in initial. Also the date of birth on the said result is 27th of sept while my dob is 26th of sept.
Pls do I have any reason to be concerned and if yes, what do I do to rectify the issue. Thanks for ur anticipated response

This question has been asked before and we provided answer that all you need to do is get an afidavit...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Godson201333:

no oh. As a student you can work 6 months part time or 4 months full time.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
ganasy:
i dont tink u can get an earlier date cos all days bfor 26th are booked. but if uar able to let us kw
U can still book earlier date just make sure your internet is fast n open the site around 10 to 11. I booked 5th of aug. Bt don't tink I can make it cos I neva still hear from the skools I apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.