Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895270 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
PLEASE, ANY SCHOOL THAT OFFERS MSc IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IN GERMANY WITHOUT TOEFL, FOR SUMMER SEMESTER ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=futurewise11]The guy dey ooh.he's facing his A2 class seriously.
[/quote

flenge they goethe they practise language ooooooo. @ kelly how exams they go na.. omo the exam no be sere sere here ooooooooooooooooooooooo. but oluwa wa sha...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Thank you very much, i guess this will work. I will do as you said. God bless
kelly4top:

THIS IS HOW OYIBO REASON: THE WAEC HAS HOPE AND THEREFORE DOES NOT BELONGS TO YOU AS OTHERS AND UR ID HAS ONLY 2 NAMES.
THIS IS HOW WE REASON: IT WAS A MISTAKE.

SOLUTION: GO TO COURT AND SWEAR AFFIDAVIT AND VISIT VANGUARD OR ANY NEWSPAPER AND PUBLICIZE IT. THIS TWO DOCUMENTS WILL CORRECT THE ISSUE.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=kelly4top][/quote]
Thanks Bro. Guess I just have to be patient.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
ganasy:

guy pls hw did u do with the diploma stuff because same thing happened to me. also they didnt ok my passport copy too though I sent it.
i mailed the student service desk about the meaning of diploma and she replied saying "your diploma entitles you to use your bachelor title. Usually you are given two documents, one stating your grades (the certificate) which i have sent, and the second is the diploma. The deadline for submission of the mandatory documents is five weeks after your first lecture" it's the original degree conferred during convocation. I just don't know what to do about that right now because my convocation is this year's Nov. As for your passport you need to mail it-support about it, they are a bit clumsy about application status update. Do you have your original degree at hand?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
kelly4top:

I USED IGI INSURANCE. CHECK GOOGLE FOR MORE INFO. IT COSTED ME 14K.

14 k for 3 months?

I used Aiico insurance very fast and they are reliable...23k for 3 months ,35 k for 1 year!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
steelie: i mailed the student service desk about the meaning of diploma and she replied saying "your diploma entitles you to use your bachelor title. Usually you are given two documents, one stating your grades (the certificate) which i have sent, and the second is the diploma. The deadline for submission of the mandatory documents is five weeks after your first lecture" it's the original degree conferred during convocation. I just don't know what to do about that right now because my convocation is this year's Nov. As for your passport you need to mail it-support about it, they are a bit clumsy about application status update. Do you have your original degree at hand?
i sent them a mail too but the replied that they will get back to me. dont know when my cert will b ready cos my sch usually take yrs before they issue, though they have a letter that they normally give to b used bfor the cert is ready.
does that mean the diploma does nt stop them from offering u d admsn?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
pls when i get to the embassy do i need to make extra copies of my passport information page, and can i do it there?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Godson201333:

14 k for 3 months?

I used Aiico insurance very fast and they are reliable...23k for 3 months ,35 k for 1 year!

YES 14K FOR 3 MONTHS. I DID NOT USE AIICO COS IT's expensive. You are mandated to take up new german insurance here when u land so dont buy more than 3 months.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
beebee5000: pls when i get to the embassy do i need to make extra copies of my passport information page, and can i do it there?

YOU CAN DO IT OUTSIDE THE EMBASSY AT 200 NAIRA PER PAGE. I REGRET FORGETING TO MAKE ALL PHOTOCOPY I NEEDED COS THOSE GUYS CHOP MY MONEY because I NEEDED IT. EMBASSY DONT MAKE COPY FOR U. THEY SENT ME TO GO OUTSIDE.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]

OMO EXAM HERE NO BE CHILD'S PLAY OH. HERE NA ANSWER ALL QUESTION AND NOTHING LIKE OBJECTIVE. THE SPACING BE LIKE LONDON AND JAMAICA, NO TALKING. WHO NO JACK BEFORE GOING FOR THE EXAM IS ON HIS OWN.

TOPE HOW HAS BEEN UR EXAMS SO FAR. HOPE WETIN YOU READ DEY COME OUT?

MAKE FLENG TAKE AM EASY NAH. IF HE LEARN THE WHOLE GERMAN FINISH FOR NAIJA WHICH ONE HE WAN LEARN AGAIN WHEN HE COMES HERE LOL....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2013
ganasy:
i sent them a mail too but the replied that they will get back to me. dont know when my cert will b ready cos my sch usually take yrs before they issue, though they have a letter that they normally give to b used bfor the cert is ready.
does that mean the diploma does nt stop them from offering u d admsn?
The diploma does not stop one from being admitted as long as the transcript was sent, but one can't enroll unless all mandatory documents on his application are ticked ok. i am also thinking of getting a support letter from my school that i can send to them in place of the diploma. Hope the passport copy you sent was notarised? That might be the reason its not ok yet.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by matthew2120(m): 2:53am On Jul 05, 2013
Please I want to apply for biotechnology into mannhiem university of technology please I want to know if the place is cool and ok.. Please some1 should reply me! Do I really need to write tofle coz its kinda late

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 3:34am On Jul 05, 2013
matthew2120: Please I want to apply for biotechnology into mannhiem university of technology please I want to know if the place is cool and ok.. Please some1 should reply me! Do I really need to write tofle coz its kinda late
you didn't state if it is for winter or summer semester you are applying for. If summer, it is not late to write Toefl. But first, contact the school if they waive English tests for those that had their previous studies in English.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2013
steelie: The diploma does not stop one from being admitted as long as the transcript was sent, but one can't enroll unless all mandatory documents on his application are ticked ok. i am also thinking of getting a support letter from my school that i can send to them in place of the diploma. Hope the passport copy you sent was notarised? That might be the reason its not ok yet.
the passport was notarised. am sure its their mistake, but still awaiting their reaponse. I applied to other schs too hoping that at least one wrks out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2013
matthew2120: Please I want to apply for biotechnology into mannhiem university of technology please I want to know if the place is cool and ok.. Please some1 should reply me! Do I really need to write tofle coz its kinda late

Anywhere in Germany is cool.Germany is Germany lol..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2013
Good day everybody, I have a question..after getting a block accnt can expenses such as house rent and school fees be paid out of the €8k as soon I get to germany..that is access the accnt immediately I get to Germany to secure accomodation etc
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2013
weebay: Good day everybody, I have a question..after getting a block accnt can expenses such as house rent and school fees be paid out of the €8k as soon I get to germany..that is access the accnt immediately I get to Germany to secure accomodation etc

Question of the year. Please someone should answer this question.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by matthew2120(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2013
Thanks for ur replies , the problem here is I trusted to my cousin that's studing in belgium to help me with my admission for he failed me, and I don't want to be in nigeria this winter , please some1 should help me with schools that their applications are still open, have been on daad site since, nufin still, I wanna study biotechnology please peeps I need ur advice

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2013
dmitroika:

Question of the year. Please someone should answer this question.

When u get to gemany the first thing is to get the accomodation and u will take the accomodation contract to the public offce to get ur almedung or if u staying with someone the person will sign the almedung for ucan use that to unblock ur bank account and the bank give u ur card in 3 days that will be sent. To ur home and the pin also comes after 3 days also include ur online banking stuff. So u can collect money. But practically I pay 200 for ma rent.. I send 200 on food and 78 for ma insurance and I buy cloth and shoes 120euro. So I still have to save something..... So guys 670 is much evey month and if I need to pay ma school fee na to just reduce the stuff I spend on cloting and. The one I save.. So u can't get broke for the the 1yr man.. And will start work soon also sha....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Well i would say i was kind of lucky, the yellow man at the gate made an error and i also made a blunder.
I am going for a 7 weeks intensive language course and return afterwards, then return next year to write DHS or TestDaf then commence my Msc Program Same year.

I remember asking here if i was to fill in short term application form or long term application form, i filled long term application form and booked for long term,But i was wrong.

The yellow man at the gate now wrote on my appointment printout, (on that small paper)short term. That was my saving Grace, he had to accept the blame cause the VO called me and told me to cancel the appointment and rebook, knowing how difficult it is to book online i was berserk with grief.
He called me, he was nice to me and told me not to get angry that he would talk to the woman for me, he did and she called me back in went to consult from her superiors came back and told me she would book for me short term and i should come back on the 17th which she has actually booked. she explained to me the mix up was from me since i wasn't staying long in germany i shouldn't have booked for long term, even if it was a language course which to the best of my knowledge it was under student visa.

Well now i have questions to ask, please from the checklist i saw i dont understand the questionnaire part, i donwloaded the videx form and no questionnaire form like the long term application form.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
topeajis:

When u get to gemany the first thing is to get the accomodation and u will take the accomodation contract to the public offce to get ur almedung or if u staying with someone the person will sign the almedung for ucan use that to unblock ur bank account and the bank give u ur card in 3 days that will be sent. To ur home and the pin also comes after 3 days also include ur online banking stuff. So u can collect money. But practically I pay 200 for ma rent.. I send 200 on food and 78 for ma insurance and I buy cloth and shoes 120euro. So I still have to save something..... So guys 670 is much evey month and if I need to pay ma school fee na to just reduce the stuff I spend on cloting and. The one I save.. So u can't get broke for the the 1yr man.. And will start work soon also sha....
€200? Is food that expensive?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2013
pfanen360: €200? Is food that expensive?
Nt that expensive. But I eat a lot of junks. Am nt a good cook. So. I must eat outside in african resturrant and german also. That why it much for me...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2013
topeajis:
Nt that expensive. But I eat a lot of junks. Am nt a good cook. So. I must eat outside in african resturrant and german also. That why it much for me...
Okay man...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
topeajis:

please bro,how much is advisable for someone to have before dabling into the admission stuff as a self sponsor? what is the chance of gettin a job that some1 can support himself with? thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please is there anyone else that got admission into Rhine Waal University? Perhaps we could get accommodation together in Germany, if we get the visa. By the way,Kellytop and Godson, is it true that you have to always provide another 8000 euros before you can renew your student visa in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
pfanen360: €200? Is food that expensive?

LOL
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
kelly4top:

LOL
Kelly d Boss, why u dey laff naa?? omo boy gats to find out oo so that him go know whether him go carry food from naija here dey go Germany..LOL!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
@kelly4top when would your school start summer admision against next year because I want to send application to your school for summer intake since they don't demand for toefl also do I have to send my original diploma transcript to them? Because I want to apply to your university only for undergraduate cause which is the electrical/info tech
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
t-med:
Please is there anyone else that got admission into Rhine Waal University? Perhaps we could get accommodation together in Germany, if we get the visa. By the way,Kellytop and Godson, is it true that you have to always provide another 8000 euros before you can renew your student visa in Germany?
helo bros.. Pls can u in detail tell me hw you applied to this schl..i intend applying to the schl next year.. Thanx.. Or u cn give me ur email addy.. Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2013
t-med:
Congrats bro...
What course were you given
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
sammykunjas:
Kelly d Boss, why u dey laff naa?? omo boy gats to find out oo so that him go know whether him go carry food from naija here dey go Germany..LOL!
I think his reply said it all... that's not the average amount anyone spends on feeding

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.