Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (28291 Views)

Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Madmohamed1: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:
I wonder how igbos celebrate these activities. how do attract progress, industrialization, investment with these kind of act? nobody will invest its million dollars in a region that is not peaceful. No foreign investor or local will be willing to take that risk.

who told you that the East is not peaceful did you ever went there

The police should stay away from our roads they are criminal
ESN is there to protect us from Fulani terrorist of which you know police can never protect nndi Igbo

The road block in the east is too much they can't try that nonsense in the North

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Theunbothered: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Just look at how those guys are strolling casually sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Brimstone77: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:
I wonder how igbos celebrate these activities. how do attract progress, industrialization, investment with these kind of act? nobody will invest its million dollars in a region that is not peaceful. No foreign investor or local will be willing to take that risk.

where were the investors before the rise of unknown gun men??

How many foreign investors have their investment in the east since 50yrs now??

The investors should go and invest in kastina,platue or bornu...

Getting our own country is more important to us than their investment..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2021
SlayerForever:
In that video you can see people walking around freely. That is the reason calling ESN/UGM terrorists has failed and continues to fail. Nobody walks around freely when terrorists are operating.

That UGM, IPOB and ESN appear friends of ordinary Igbos does not mean they are not terrorists to others like innocent Hausa/Fulani or armed forces personnel, prison warden, politicians etal they kill or are ready to kill in cold blood.

Scary to note how you Igbos are talking because it means that many of you are already indoctrinated mentally to become terrorists.

This is why terror will continue to gain traction in the SE and I see the birth of a new guerilla war that will seriously destabilize the SE. We reap what we sow. Keep making excuses and calling terrorists and unpredictable cold-blooded killers angels.

Having killed for you, while you encouraged them, they will insist on leading your society in peace and war. You will have no option of refusal or resistance. Remember that. This is all so sadly predictable and testimony to the self-destructive gene in most Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by captainamiedi1: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Madmohamed1:
who told you that the East is not peaceful did you ever went there

The police should stay away from our roads they are criminal
ESN is there to protect us from Fulani terrorist of which you know police can never protect nndi Igbo

The road block in the east is too much they can't try that nonsense in the North

I have been living in Anambra for the past 2 years until i left a month ago because of the insecurity and useless sit at home. during the intense unknow gun men shit, i lost my investment which is in million and 5 people lost their jobs as well. im not the only one. others suffer same fate too. Even the east dont have road block like South south Delta State for example unless you don't travel.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Daum:
The angle at which one of the shooters placed his gun, shows that he ain't a rookie. He's well trained

I was just looking at that one
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by FreedomArmy: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

That UGM, IPOB and ESN appear friends of ordinary Igbos does not mean they are not terrorists to others like innocent Hausa/Fulani or armed forces personnel, prison warden, politicians etal they kill or are ready to kill in cold blood.

Scary to note how you Igbos are talking because it that many of you are already indoctrinated mentally to become terrorists.

This is why terror will continue to gain traction in the SE and I see the birth of a new guerilla war that will seriously destabilize the SE. We reap what we sow. Keep making excuses and calling terrorists and unpredictable cold-blooded killers angels.

Having killed for you, while you encouraged them, they will insist on leading your society in peace and war. You will have no option of refusal or resistance. Remember that. This is all so sadly predictable and testimony to the self-destructive gene in most Igbos.
ignore this clown. This is the words from a crass eating Taliban trained lunatic terrorist from the head slamming North.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by FreedomArmy: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:

I have been living in Anambra for the past 2 years until i left a month ago because of the insecurity and useless sit at home. during the intense unknow gun men shit, i lost my investment which is in million and 5 people lost their jobs as well. im not the only one. others suffer same fate too. Even the east dont have road block like South south Delta State for example unless you don't travel.
I guess the south south is loving the road block and check point but for we Igbo people we say no to unnecessary road block and check points.
Send police to where they are needed in zamfara and southern Kaduna to protect the people.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by xangerar: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Coldsperm:

Take it easy Ogbeni unless you are a Policeman. Tell your uniformed thieves to stop causing traffic congestion on the road all because of #100. They should stop disturbing the innocent poor masses.

You really believe that once they are done annihilating the police, these ones would drop their assault rifles? And do what again with their beings? Nwanne anyi abanye gooo! Go through histories of the rise of local militia groups and unorganized governments and see that that is where we are going to. Soon enough they will go into houses, one after the other, first on the pretence of searching out "those who do not believe" or "sabo" as they call it. And then next, a full installation and the launch of anarchy. Mkpu ewe kpoo na Ramah. Na we go beg mek Abuja send special force come.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
ignore this clown. This is the words from a crass eating Taliban trained lunatic terrorist from the head slamming North.

Lol. Have you rash, vainglorious and egotistic Igbos ever been able to heed wise counsel? As I said, this is all very predictable.

Every pragmatically balanced person can see where this is heading. Goodluck to you guys.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:

In my side, a whole Federal road has been blocked since 1month because of #50 and #100. A journey of ten minutes to get something now take thirty minutes.

You don't dare resist or say peem, if you muster such courage, you are ipob miscreants. Even if you are a lawyer, you must behave.

It's too bad my brother

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by FreedomArmy: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Have you Igbos ever been able to heed wise counsel? As I said, this is all very predictable. Every pragmatically balanced person can see where this is heading. Goodluck to you guys.
too much headslamming can affect one sense of judgment. You find nothing wrong with the continuous extortion of hard working Igbo's but jump out and condemn when some people take it upon themselves to cleanse the land from fooolish terrorist extortionists.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:

1million naira business in the East as an investor? This is stylishly the highest mockery the Igbos have received in Igboland grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by slimghost(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2021
Coldsperm:

Take it easy Ogbeni unless you are a Policeman. Tell your uniformed thieves to stop causing traffic congestion on the road all because of #100. They should stop disturbing the innocent poor masses.

I normally don’t engage nitwits but i will do this once.
God will not allow you savages turn Alaigbo into another NorthEast. Iseeee!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Scary to note how you Igbos are talking because it means that many of you are already indoctrinated mentally to become terrorists.

But when did you people start caring for we Igbos?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
too much headslamming can affect one sense of judgment. You find nothing wrong with the continuous extortion of hard working Igbo's but jump out and condemn when some people take it upon themselves to cleanse the land from fooolish terrorist extortionists.

It is wrong but I believe you Igbos are not innocent and it is your culture of blaming others for your own action behind that.

Those officers extorting Igbos are Igbo too. No federal instruction mandates them to behave that way same as no federal instruction forced James Nwafor and his fellow Igbo Awkuzu SARs genocidaires to depart from what their fellow SARs colleagues were doing across Nigeria to be brutally killing Igbos harvesting their organs to sell and then dumping their bodies in the River.

As you make excuses now, was how many Igbo tried to cast Awkuzu SARs as a federal government issue while some of us insisted it was an Igbo problem caused by Igbo variety of greed and complicity from your callous leaders like Obiano, Obi etal and the businessmen/elite who were ordering and buying human organs from James Nwafor and his boys.

Behind all this extortion at check points will be Igbo greed higher up the food chain. Don't delude yourself. I can bet all I own on that because we all know how Nigeria works yet you Igbos will remain in denial of reality just to blame others for your self-inflicted woes.

It is difficult to accept blame when you have cast yourselves as saints while demonizing others as devils. You have left yourselves nowhere to go and that is why you must now pretend that "wicked FG" is ordering the extortion of Igbos when it is Igbos ordering the extortion and oppression of Igbos.

Your Governors are the most wicked, most incompetent and most heartless in Nigeria. Yet Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are somehow bigger problems for you than those 'tools' at home.

Solutions will not come quick because you are a people who never admit having a problem. Everything is the fault of outsiders, 'Efulefus' and 'sabos' . Hate of outsiders unite you guys and means you can never look at yourselves first as others are able to do. Everything must be blamed on outsiders who are responsible for all the wrongs in Igboland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Do you have investment left behind?

Pls come and carry it.

Ndi audio Investmentgrin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Kamanuozuzu: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Ok
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SlayerForever: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Thank you for your advice. Like one member said here : one man's terrorist is another man's hero. The irony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
But when did you people start caring for we Igbos?

I forget, we "hate" you and want you to all perish. We wish you bad and are always planning evil for you.

Thats why you're all over the SW, and even North, living unharmed, thriving, trading and raising families.

Another tool not able to look at himself. The hate is always in others. Never Igbos. You guys are the most innocent, welcoming and loving people in the world.

It is the over 200 other ethnic groups of Nigeria who have a problem with Igbos. Have a nice week if your self-delusion will allow that. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by akdjr(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Are these ones Fulani too?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SenecaTheYonger: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
Bro you can't understand how things work here, only an Igbo person will do.

You be mumu if you think this has anything to do with tribe. It is money and politics that’s talking here.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Davash222(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.
You're a genius.

Come and marry my girlfriend, you deserve her more.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.
Very true! They're helping the helpless masses! I don't encourage killing shaaa though it can't undo the deed.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by BadNews: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nigeriadondie: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

You're a genius.

Come and marry my girlfriend, you deserve her more.
grin Thanks for the offer of your girlfriend. Well appreciated.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
Nigeriadondie:

[/s]

Na talk be this

TERRORIST: A person, group, or organization that uses violent action, or the threat of violent action, to further political goals.

Terrorist has no better name other than terrorist!

Na so Boko Haram take start o.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by generalwo(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Very soon u will see some useless gays come out to say they are not igbos but fulanis trained to speak igbos.... Foolish things..... Thank God na igbo man video igbo man wen dey shoot gun up and down.... Time to work and earn a living, see the bastard shooting gun up and down... If the government trace and kill him tomorrow, they will say he's an innocent Keke driver that was shot my police men..... Soon the east will become as unsafe as the north if this nonsense continues!
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by 4Play(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

You have forgotten when Boko Haram was popular with some Northerners:

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by pitroski(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
Unknown gun men attacking unknown government
What a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shaibu Welcomed In Edo Labour Party — Chairman, Kelly Ogbaloi / Femi Adesina: Bombing Has Reduced, Nigerians Should Be Thankful / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.