Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (28283 Views)

Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by ConqueredWest: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
humilitypays:
Dear Igbo youths, in as much as I know the marginalization of Igbos by the Buhari led Nigerian federal government is real, I do not support this arm insurrection going on in the peaceful Eastern region because it is easy to arm youths but very difficult to disarm them.

Biafra will surely come when the time is ripe, God will cause events to happen to make Biafra come but turning East to a region of daily gun battle will only chase away illustrious sons of the Igbo land like us from coming back home to develop our region.

Please sheathe your swords, we are in negotiation for Nnamdi Kanu's release and I promise nothing will happen to Nnamdi

Lazy mentality

God has His role and we have ours

God will not do everything for us.

Even the Israelites fought wars to secure Canaan in Joshua days and fought the British to re-secure Canaan in 1947

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
xangerar:

I sincerely don't understand why we are not seeing this hazard that is upon us.

I am also seeing the foolishness of Igbos in allowing this monster grow in their land.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by showafrica(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:
I wonder how igbos celebrate these activities. how do attract progress, industrialization, investment with these kind of act? nobody will invest its million dollars in a region that is not peaceful. No foreign investor or local will be willing to take that risk.

Since 1960, how many investment and industrialization have they attracted been in Nigeria. There ports are closed, there roads are bad, no federal or foreign presence. The companies there are been chased with mutilple tax and police extortion. Try mingle with poor and middle class easterners, you will pity that region. The worst is they want to add Fulani herdsmen killing to it.. E no go work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
Thousands of men are willing, able and ready to lay down their lives for the Biafran cause. We warned the police and the federals when they were killing young Biafrans for simply hoisting flags and holding peaceful pro-Biafran rallies but abokeys do not listen. They believe in forceful subduing of other tribes.

Listen up Abokey foolanis and their minions, 2023 will determine whether you really want nigeria to live or die. The next stage to the struggle might result in hara-kiris on military formations and barracks all over the country. Be forewarned.

Hoisting of flags is treason in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by femmy2010(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Bigflamie:
Country is gone, the dude that walked nonchalantly during the shootings though.

It is imply because he knows those killers knows he and very many others supports them.
My question is who would be their victims when they go broke or need fast cash?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2021
mrkings84:

The UGM that's friendly to the people today will turn unfriendly and start sacking communities.

Keep supporting them!!

Taliban loading!!

Please help me tell them oo

Maiduguri people used to wave and cheer at Boko Haram anytime they are passing by. Years later, the same Boko Haram decimated Maiduguri, killed thousands of people, forcefully took so many young girls and sacked so many villages.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by ConqueredWest: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
uBuNiT:

You said it all that you are not at home. And you hardly visit home self, that why you emmited shit from you mouth

humilitypays knows next to nothing.

See the way he is calling God as if we don't have our own part to play.

Spiritual laziness
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Luambo89: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
ivolt:

Most police everywhere in the world are not trained for firefight.
Even a dunce should know this!
They were given AKs for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
ottiz:
So the solution to the problem is to start killing the police? And you think these thugs you are celebrating today will not create worse roadblocks tomorrow, with higher toll fees? It always doesn't end well.
Stop celebrating hooliganism.

Where did you read that your celebration non sense.

Get out of here
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
Said one of the people that rejoiced when Nigeria terrorist army killed hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths protesting.

Their slogan then was kill them all,more bullet in your gun,use them as target practice,etc.

Abeg carry your fake love go one side.

This is another problem with Igbos. Casual and patent personal dishonesty borne of the need to always look for hate in the eyes of others without realizing you are the personal embodiment of hate.

Show the above in my post and validate your claim or accept that you prove my very point that Igbos are a self-destructive and hypocritical people. I have over 1.5k posts here so get digging and prove we all jubilate killings of unarmed and innocent Igbos.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

I am also seeing the foolishness of Igbos in allowing this monster grow in their land.
Wise mangrin grin

what was your comments when your Nigeria police and army were kill unarmed Igbo youths protesting?

What was your expectations over the continuous killing of youths by your Nigeria forces?

If your brother or sister was among those killed for just doing peaceful protest,what will you do?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Youngvegetable: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.
that was how boko Haram started in 2009 tho
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop this, please. Every kobo invested in the East means something to the region or do you prefer Almajiri people who beg up and down and constitute nuisance?

After all, Dangote started business with 500k and he is worth billions in dollars today. Just before you respond to a comment about, please think it through.

You are correct bro

But you know that emotional write up begets emotional response.

But dangote did not start business with 500k, he got a share from oil Bloc thieves

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by xangerar: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

I warned from start. Hatred is a blinding emotion. No movement founded on hate is devoid of errors. If we want to push for a nation state, let's do that on the basis of some other strong convictions than a hate for the president and the tribe he comes from. No viable nation state is built on the basis of calling down curses on the other side. If one ever emerges that way, it will fail too. See South Sudan.

But most of us lacked the knowledge of history and recourse to the past to find the future.

When I talked about the rise of militias and anarchy, I had friends who took offence. How are they not seeing that scums are the ones driving this pursuit and that is disastrous. In Igboland, with all our intelligentsia, unemployed boys carrying Kalashnikov rifles would rise to determine the fate of our tomorrow, with no guidance? And no one saw trouble?

And I asked, since these men are jobless, what do anyone think would ever be the circuit breaker? If you are dealing with people engaged, it is easier to ask them to go back to their jobs. But when scumbags run the "gun government", they usually don't quit without collapsing the cities. They have nowhere to go, nothing else to live for and nothing at all to preserve.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by humilitypays(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Lazy mentality

God has His role and we have ours

God will not do everything for us.

Even the Israelites fought wars to secure Canaan in Joshua days and fought the British to re-secure Canaan in 1947
When the set time reach, God will cause events that will lead to the freedom to happen. Even if you have to fight then, God will give you great allies just as He did for the people of Israel in the Bible.

Without God's help, you can do nothing.

I have seen the powerful hand of God in my life so I speak from real life experience and encounter.

There are things I worked so hard and worried myself so much to get and I never got them then....but when the appointed time reached, without much stress or effort from me, God made me achieve those things. So in life, its not always by our own time and power but by the set time of God known as destiny.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SlayerForever: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

You have never been to states that have Boko Haram presence.

Boko Haram has killed thousands of people and kidnapped scores of women. Towns and villages have been destroyed.

Those towns being attacked by BH are strategic to their cause. Others are uneelcoming to their cause.

The region has become destabilized. But they're not really bothered about Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

This is another problem with Igbos. Casual and patent personal dishonesty borne of the need to always look for hate in the eyes of others without realizing you are the personal embodiment of hate.

Show the above in my post and validate your claim or accept that you prove my very point that Igbos are a self-destructive and hypocritical people. I have over 1.5k posts here so get digging and prove we all jubilate killings of unarmed and innocent Igbos.
Even though I'm at home today because of sit at home,am still not that jobless to be digging for your post.

If you didn't join your people in rejoicing over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by your nigeria army,then post proof of you condemning it.

Or you are not yet a nairalander then.

Then tell if the accusation of your westerners and northerners rejoicing over killing of unarmed Igbo youths is false.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by showafrica(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
where were the investors before the rise of unknown gun men??

How many foreign investors have their investment in the east since 50yrs now??

The investors should go and invest in kastina,platue or bornu...

Getting our own country is more important to us than their investment..

Increase the volume bros... Loud it to the highest. Mad people every where

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Hoisting of flags is treason in Nigeria.
No wonder your Nigeria army shot Endsars protesters hoisting Nigeria flag at lekki toll gate.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by crafteck(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
Bro you can't understand how things work here, only an Igbo person will do.

I support you to a level but the fact is that na so e de start, moslems once felt bh was for them
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by paramakina202: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.

See defintion of terrorism.
By this definition they are terrorist.

These bandits operating in this video are nothing but terrorist as defined below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUx1_qj8OQ

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by pacespot(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:
I wonder how igbos celebrate these activities. how do attract progress, industrialization, investment with these kind of act? nobody will invest its million dollars in a region that is not peaceful. No foreign investor or local will be willing to take that risk.

Abeg fvck all this foreign investments sh*t. how many foreign investors are in Nigeria as a whole. They shun Nigerian market not because of insecurity but because of government bureaucratic bottlenecks and corruption. These young guys are doing the right thing, Nigerian system is too badly skewed in corruption. Go to Ondo State and see what these police men are doing along Akure-Akoko road, you will meet nothing less than 20 police roadblocks in that short space of distance.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
Even though I'm at home today because of sit at home,am still not that jobless to be digging for your post.

If you didn't join your people in rejoicing over the killing of unarmed Igbo youths by your nigeria army,then post proof of you condemning it.

Or you are not yet a nairalander then.

Then tell if the accusation of your westerners and northerners rejoicing over killing of unarmed Igbo youths is false.

Lol. Here we go again. The duplicity and dishonesty in the Igbo gene on display vividly.

You casually and dishonestly accuse someone of jubilating the killing of unarmed Igbo protestors.

When asked to prove the accusation you made with so much confidence you then demand the person you falsely accuse should prove his innocence.

All that your action shows is that you have no remorse or guilt at being exposed as a wicked and hateful person ready to slander others falsely. A woman for that matter when you are supposed to have nurturing souls ??

Only God can intervene in una matter. You lot are something else.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by tjshamtip: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

You know nothing. When Boko haram started they only security agencies, and people were hailing and applauding them when they are passing. They even assure civilians then that they shouldn't be afraid their fight is with security agencies. But we all know what happened later. That's how they all started.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by day6789(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Exactly..
They will not understand.
The typical Igbo man is extorted,robbed,locked up for no reason, even sometimes killed when he tries to resist any of the above ON DAILY BASIS by the hausa/Fulani dominated police and army.
But same person might not come in contact with armed robbers all his life.
The police/army are more of a threat to a typical Igbo man than armed robbers.
You are very right. But do u know almost 80 percent or more of police in any state in Nigeria are indigen of that state
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by achi4u(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2021
sweerychick:
my dear don't give these people any commendation this is highly condemnable and totally wrong those hoodlums can turn against you guys tomorrow.. This is how Boko haram started, they were cheered by people whom they felt were protecting their Islamic views until they started killing them.. A wolf you call a pet today can turn into a predator tomorrow, a word is enough for the wise
These people are not fighting anyone but the restoration of Biafra.
Boko Haram are Islamic fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. Here we go again. The duplicity and dishonesty in the Igbo gene on display vividly.

You casually and dishonestly accuse someone of jubilating the killing of unarmed Igbo protestors.

When asked to prove the accusation you made with so much confidence you then demand the person you falsely accuse should prove his innocence.

All that your action shows is that you have no remorse or guilt at being exposed as a wicked and hateful person ready to slander others falsely. A woman for that matter when you are supposed to have nurturing souls ??

Only God can intervene in una matter. You lot are something else.
Oga Show proof of you condemning the action of your nigeria terrorist force against unarmed igbo youths.

And tell us,didn't most westerner and northern rejoiced over killing of Easterner youths,because you people want one Nigeria by force?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by uBuNiT: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
What is the situation report in south east
Has peace returned or the people still living in fear
U no watch the video ? Nobody fear any animal.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by sweerychick(f): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
These people are not fighting anyone but the restoration of Biafra.
Boko Haram are Islamic fanatics.
Boko haram is fighting for the restoration of Islamic state since the days of uthman Dan fodio.. U get the message now
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by achi4u(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2021
sweerychick:
Boko haram is fighting for the restoration of Islamic state since the days of uthman Dan fodio.. U get the message now
yeah! I got the message, Biafra restoration is quite different from Islamic state.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by PIMPAR: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Iliya1520:

Taliban has finally returned to east or east taliban has returned again? What is different between taliban and ipob?
You are 100% right my brother. The Taliban in the east has returned
Like Boko Haram like Taliban like IPoB
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Timmi: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Bigflamie:
Country is gone, the dude that walked nonchalantly during the shootings though.

The country is not gone but rather it’s your neck of the wood that is gone, thanks to IPOB and the Ibos. We actually want you all gone and out of Nigeria for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) / Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.