Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (28281 Views)

Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by funkekemi(f): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
humilitypays:
Dear Igbo youths, in as much as I know the marginalization of Igbos by the Buhari led Nigerian federal government is real, I do not support this arm insurrection going on in the peaceful Eastern region because it is easy to arm youths but very difficult to disarm them.

Biafra will surely come when the time is ripe, God will cause events to happen to make Biafra come but turning East to a region of daily gun battle will only chase away illustrious sons of the Igbo land like us from coming back home to develop our region.

Please sheathe your swords, we are in negotiation for Nnamdi Kanu's release and I promise nothing will happen to Nnamdi
this is childish , you need to be sacked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Okwyjesus(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.
I heard that too. The boys no dey worry ordinary citizen. And they no dey pass 4 or 5 for their operations.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
funkekemi:
this is childish , you need to be sacked

And you don't deserve to be banned for life for pretending to be what you are not "funkekemi"? Hypocrisy and double standards na una middle name. Lol.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Sirkingsnado: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
I support ugm with my two balls

Police and army will continue to die in East until they change they way

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
Carry your northern mentality comot.

I wonder when you people start caring for us.

No worry, by the time one illiterate smelly mouth UGM comes and kills our parents and then proceeds to kidnap and rape you and your sisters, your eye go clear.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by bigcasava1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by chrismastre5(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
sweerychick:
and are you also aware that the federal government can take advantage of the situation and plant the real terrorist amongst them just like you have notable people sponsoring BOKO haram. There is no justification for their actions period. Anyi wu ndi Igbos would still be the biggest losers at the end, mark my words
ndi Abuja Weldon, una go dey Abuja dey allow your aboki friends deceive una like this. person wey dey ground dey explain how things be you say no na the one wey one of your hausa friend or media talk you go carry Hook line and sinker. Just know that if you are Igbo you have already lost no matter where you are in Nigeria, na only time e go take.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by proeast(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
sweerychick:
and are you also aware that the federal government can take advantage of the situation and plant the real terrorist amongst them just like you have notable people sponsoring BOKO haram. There is no justification for their actions period. Anyi wu ndi Igbos would still be the biggest losers at the end, mark my words

Yes, it's quite apparent the government is already doing that. The attack on a bank in Anambra and hosting of Biafra flag by the supposed armed robbers, the attack on school children having their exams, some killings and destructions all point to it. Also, the use of excessive force on innocent people, arrests and bails as high as 1 million naira and massive media campaign against them are part of attempts by government to turn the people against them. In addition to that, the government is trying to demonize IPOB/ESN by ropping them in as the UGM. A classic case of calling a dog a bad name so it would become convenient to hang it. However, IPOB also appear to understand the game plan. And they always try to ensure they continue to enjoy the people's support. Haven't you noticed how IPOB is always desperate not to antagonize Igbo masses? Each time there tend to be an outcry against them, they withdraw and go with popular opinion.

Whether there is justification for what they're doing or not is a discussion for another day. However, if the government really wants to stop them, they must get the people on their side but you don't achieve that by traumatizing them, victimizing them, killing them, humiliating them, arbitrary arrests and bails in millions etc.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephenszego2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3fm2wtxG1Y

THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA CAN CONDUCT A REFERENDUM FOR THEMSELVES WITHOUT THE DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF INEC...
BUT THE INEC’S VOTERS CARD IS VERY NECESSARY BEFORE SUCH A REFERENDUM CAN WORK OUT.

BEFORE I BEGIN TO EXPLAIN FURTHER, LET ME MAKE SOME THINGS VERY VERY CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT IS READING THIS..
1. The Current Nigerian Constitution allowed for Referendums Only when there is need to create a new State or a new LGA, or when there is need to adjust the existing boundaries of States or LGAs, or when there is need recall a member of the National Assembly or State Assembly by the Constituents of the Representative.

2. According to the Current Nigerian Constitution, for a Referendum to be conducted, the National Assembly or the State Assembly (as the case may be) must raise the motion for which the Referendum is required, and then call for a Referendum to be conducted by the INEC.

3. The INEC should conduct the Referendum within the stipulated time-frame, and the Simple Majority wins in such Referendums.

4. Only Nigerian Citizens who have Valid INEC-Issued Permanent Voter's Card can vote in a Referendum, since INEC is the only recognised umpire for Referendums.

5. The National Assembly or the State Assembly (as the case may be), can now make people-guided decisions based on the result of the Referendum.
Meanwhile, the Referendum which most Citizens are demanding for, is a VOTE for the people to decide whether they still want to be a part of the Bigger Nigeria.. But this type of Referendum definitely has no place in the Current Nigerian Constitution..
(There are no two ways about that in the direct sense of it.)
But then, since the INEC cannot directly conduct a Referendum for the people, the people can still come out and create an indirect way to conduct a Referendum for themselves, which would pass a very strong message to the tyrants, and also spread our message across to the whole world that we rejected our current tyrant leaders including those stooges they are planning to impose on us.
HOW CAN THIS BE DONE??
This can be achieved through proper enlightenment of the people in order to deeply understand the demands of the Current Nigerian Constitution, and also on proper Voters Education of the people, so that they can know they powers they possess whenever they come out to vote.
The Current Nigerian Constitution gave us a big clue to how we can conduct an Indirect Referendum.
The Section-134; Subsection-2(b) of the Nigerian Constitution says it all.
I will explain this section better.
Voided Votes, otherwise knows as Rejected Votes, are also counted as votes, just that they are not valid votes, but they are also counted as part of the TOTAL VOTES CAST.
If a presidential candidate wins in an election, but the voided/rejected votes are too many in such a way that the voided/rejected votes overshadowed his votes in a lot of States, then HE CANNOT BE RETURNED AS THE WINNER OF THAT ELECTION.
This Simply Means that the people in such states rejected every single body that is contesting for that election..

(The Section-134; Subsection-2(b) of the Nigerian Constitution states that “the Candidate must have ONE-QUARTER of ALL the votes cast in at least TWO-THIRDS of all the Local Government In the State”.... It didn't refer to only the Valid Votes, but to ALL the Votes Cast, which also includes the voided/rejected votes)
With such a Protest-Voting, and without the Usual Electoral Malpractice in Nigeria, the message could be heard loud and clear.
Sitting-at-home on an election day cannot pass such a strong message, because those ones who did not vote cannot cause an election to be voided.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nigeriadondie: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
tjshamtip:

You know nothing. When Boko haram started they only security agencies, and people were hailing and applauding them when they are passing. They even assure civilians then that they shouldn't be afraid their fight is with security agencies. But we all know what happened later. That's how they all started.
UGM/IPOB are much different. Mind you, they are not driven by deadly religious ideology, no affiliation to ISIS or some foreign terrorist organizations. Besides, IPOB have suffered so much not from the masses but from heartless security agencies that have murdered them in cold blood in broad daylight not the masses.
If the masses were the targets, don’t you think the masses would have been offering the security agencies with information to track them? But never, when now everyone is now tagged an IPOB suspect before security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nigeriadondie: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
paramakina202:

See defintion of terrorism.
By this definition they are terrorist.

These bandits operating in this video are nothing but terrorist as defined below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUx1_qj8OQ
But do they target unarmed civilians?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nigeriadondie: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
mrkings84:

The UGM that's friendly to the people today will turn unfriendly and start sacking communities.

Keep supporting them!!

Taliban loading!!
Keep dreaming. When you wake up please let me know
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Malawian(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

Yes, because of your glaring hypocrisy that sees you still continue to come online playing victim and blaming others for what is your own doing and fault. It is irritating

If you start handling your business and refrain from irresponsible blame game then people will ignore you lot.
so we were the ones that rcruited those police officers? remind me when igbos were allowed state police again?

We all know you are petrified one of your brothers might be the victim there.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by EFFIONGPRAISE1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
May God help this country's situation and God will expose this evil gunmen by his grace.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by LLiKYekoba: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Hoisting of flags is treason in Nigeria.

In your Fulani mooslim constitution I guess. That's why you shoot and kill them extrajuducially?

You Fulani muslim murderers will reap what you sow. You will soon have your hands FULL in this country.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by paramakina202: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

But do they target unarmed civilians?

Watch that video that will answer your question.
The man of God they killed last week in Imo state was he armed?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by BahaushenArewa: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
I love this video let them ki themselves ���
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by BiafranOG: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
PIMPAR:
Taliban has finally returned to east
no be only Taliban add Iswap and boko haram. Ezi
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by victons(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
slimghost:

Isi adiro gi mma. Either you are a kid or a mentally unbalanced adult.
Kedu udiri iberibe bu ihe nke a bikonu?. Steadily destroying Alaigbo to get whose attention? The mannequin that doesn’t care about Igbos?.
Ndi nzuzu.
Google translate has helped you alot.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

In your Fulani mooslim constitution I guess. That's why you shoot and kill them extrajuducially?

You Fulani muslim murderers will reap what you sow. You will soon have your hands FULL in this country.

Olodo DJ witch wey you be
In the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, hoisting of another flag other than the Nigerian flag is a declaration of war and you must get that into your thick scull.

The constitution belongs to every Nigerian.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by xangerar: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
proeast:

I quite agree with you on certain points and also disagree with you on others.

Yes, you're right that once a local militia is formed, it becomes difficult to reign them in eventually. Also, it would even become more difficult to control once they go out of control. However, such scenario can only materialize in the North but certainly not East and I will explain to you.

Firstly, I don't know who the UGM are or those sponsoring them. However, one thing is discernable they're enjoying the support of locals. The UGM are apparently smart enough to know that they will all be smoked out like rats once the locals are against them. The government of the day also understand this fact and that is why they're using all means to make the locals to condemn them, including causing innocent deaths and destruction and trying to pull wool over the people's eyes by claiming they were done by UGM.

This battle is now ideological based, and whoever the people sides with will win in the long run. Some clips we have seen online often show the UGM applying discretion in ensuring there is no civilian casualty but the opposite is the case whenever law enforcement agencies arrive, they will throw caution to the wind; shooting sporadically, arresting passersby and causing havoc. Have you wondered why UGM will be around and people will be going about their duties but each time law enforcement agencies arrive, everyone will be running helter skelter?

Instead of attacking innocent people and destroying things, the government and its agencies should look into the grievances of the people. Stop every form of police extortion and if they must be on the road, let it be strictly professional search and rescue work. Let the people know and feel that government is out to protect their interest and not to subjugate them. Once that is done, the UGM will have no loophole to manipulate. The people will have no incentive to support them in anyway and they will naturally fizzle out or risk being smoked out with ease.

I can tell you that these UGM, no matter who their sponsors are or what their ultimate mission is, they will never go all out to attack people. People naively try to draw parallel with Boko Haram and I laugh because the settings are polls apart. Boko Haram is feeding off from extreme religious fanaticism, widespread ignorance, mass Illiteracy and poverty. These factors are not present in the East, so it will be much easier to stop if the people believe there is need.

I hope so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Aisha Alhassan Engaged In Corruption As Chief Registrar Of FCT High Court" - SR / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Lagos NURTW Chairman, Tajudeen Agbede Leads Members To Visit Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.