Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha (28309 Views)

Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Rastaramsey(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
If u like carry ur dumbass go join force... they go drop you like a bst you are..
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
anambraamaka:
This country is gone

No the SE and the North is gone.... and it is mainly the fault of the indigenes of those regions even as they may try to place blame on other Nigerians.

Northern elites and leaders deliberately sponsored terrorism and banditry against their own people for political, sectional and personal gains.

Their callous action recruited many restive youths into terrorism and banditry that has now become an unstoppable industry today. The rest is history.

Whereas the people of the SE, a people with latent hatred forever in their souls, decided to follow an unstable, megalomaniac and murderously anarchic individual when commonsense, from a mind that can still reason well and dispassionately, should have mandated otherwise .

The common theme for the North and SE is that many celebrated and supporters what they should have condemned and tackled. We all reap what we sow in life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by emonis88: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2021
achi4u:
Bro you can't understand how things work here, only an Igbo person will do.
Don't say dat, these people il later terrorize those supporting them, n I strongly believe that the Igbo should put a stop to this if they r supporting this acts, cus it won't end the way u think.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Timblogga: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
captainamiedi1:
I wonder how igbos celebrate these activities. how do attract progress, industrialization, investment with these kind of act? nobody will invest its million dollars in a region that is not peaceful. No foreign investor or local will be willing to take that risk.

how about the foreign investors in Lagos that’s lodging in a Hotel EFCC raided during the night, and broke into their rooms? Balance your talk.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by PrinceOfLagos: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2021
uBuNiT:

You said it all that you are not at home. And you hardly visit home self, that why you emmited shit from you mouth
What is the situation report in south east

Has peace returned or the people still living in fear
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by BobbieZion(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2021
naijapips04:

So they are not DSS abi?

Don't worry just wait. So you think Taliban and Boko haram was a threat to their people when they start?

IPOB's are very shllow... Brother.
They are exceptionally shallow, both in reason and judgement.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
So the solution to the problem is to start killing the police? And you think these thugs you are celebrating today will not create worse roadblocks tomorrow, with higher toll fees? It always doesn't end well.
Stop celebrating hooliganism.
Veggieseedies:

In my side, a whole Federal road has been blocked since 1month because of #50 and #100. A journey of ten minutes to get something now take thirty minutes.

You don't dare resist or say peem, if you muster such courage, you are ipob miscreants. Even if you are a lawyer, you must behave.

It's too bad my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Hotzone(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2021
naijapips04:

So they are not DSS abi?

Don't worry just wait. So you think Taliban and Boko haram was a threat to their people when they start?
Until when they defeat the police, then their main intention will be exposed
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by LLiKYekoba: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Thousands of men are willing, able and ready to lay down their lives for the Biafran cause. We warned the police and the federals when they were killing young Biafrans for simply hoisting flags and holding peaceful pro-Biafran rallies but abokeys do not listen. They believe in forceful subduing of other tribes.

Listen up Abokey foolanis and their minions, 2023 will determine whether you really want nigeria to live or die. The next stage to the struggle might result in hara-kiris on military formations and barracks all over the country. Be forewarned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SirBlack999(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2021
humilitypays:
Dear Igbo youths, in as much as I know the marginalization of Igbos by the Buhari led Nigerian federal government is real, I do not support this arm insurrection going on in the peaceful Eastern region because it is easy to arm youths but very difficult to disarm them.

Biafra will surely come when the time is ripe, God will cause events to happen to make Biafra come but turning East to a region of daily gun battle will only chase away illustrious sons of the Igbo land like us from coming back home to develop our region.

Please sheathe your swords, we are negotiation for Nnamdi Kanu's release and I promise nothing will happen to Nnamdi
Ịbụ nnọọ ezigbote ewu. Illustrious son gbadokwa gị there. You guys always have the most to say when people start reacting, but mute about what caused the action. If you like never come back nobody gives two Bleep about or your help. In the end Nigeria will always remind you who you are. Ab0ki metusa

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.
Well, I tot the people carrying out attacks in the SE were DSS according to you people
Nevertheless, I've bookmarked comment to remind NL when music change later

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by seniorgozman(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Igbo wuru nke Abakiliki, then Igbo gbakwaa oku.

You guys should go back to your states with your violent upbringings.
What are you trying to say? Abakaliki is peaceful my friend.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2021
mauchiz:

They all started as freedom fighters, later became world terrorist.
Anybody with a gun and kills people, can turn to anything tomorrow.
Is that why your nigeria army and police with gun have turn to terrorist in East?
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by mrkings84(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Because they are not a threat to the people. This is why any person comparing UGM or IPOB to terrorists must be mad. Can bandits or Boko Haram be operating and people would be walking carefree? The people know that even the police and army are are a threat to them than the UGM/IPOB.

The UGM that's friendly to the people today will turn unfriendly and start sacking communities.

Keep supporting them!!

Taliban loading!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

Can u show me your comments for 5 years that army used Igbo youths for shooting practice ? Can you show me your comments condemning obigbo massacre , can you show me your comments condemning killing of IPOB protesters

If you can't then stop condemning people pushed to the wall why haven't there been another pyton dance in the south east ?
Their yearly python dance is no more because there is no more peaceful protesters,we now sit at home.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by paltielx: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Buhari coming for them in a language they understand
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What is the situation report in south east

Has peace returned or the people still living in fear

It is your home region na. Why not visit to find out or, better still, move there permanently?

That would be better than hiding out in Lagos, pretending to be Yoruba, and then insulting Yorubas and Tinubub24/7.

Go back and heal ala Igbo. Stop running away and then asking foolish questions from the safety of "brown roof" SW you all love insulting publicly and non-stop.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Emergingnation(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
mrkings84:

[s]The UGM that's friendly to the people today will turn unfriendly and start sacking communities.

Keep supporting them!!

Taliban loading![/s]!
Don't equal Igbos reasoning to fulani Marauder

Ask your terrorist police stop roadblock and extorting innocent citizens...
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Tell the fools o. I pray they listen to advice before things go worse for them.
Why is it that those showing they care are the people that wish Nigeria army to wipe Igbos out.

I don't not support any killing,but i no longer pity Nigeria force after killing of hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths.

The only good thing now is that those Nigeria terrorist now know they can die in East,unlike before when they will come and kill at will and are sure going back to make love to their wife.

Why are there no more their yearly python dance,is because no more peaceful protesters to kill?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2021
xangerar:

You really believe that once they are done annihilating the police, these ones would drop their assault rifles? And do what again with their beings? Nwanne anyi abanye gooo! Go through histories of the rise of local militia groups and unorganized governments and see that that is where we are going to. Soon enough they will go into houses, one after the other, first on the pretence of searching out "those who do not believe" or "sabo" as they call it. And then next, a full installation and the launch of anarchy. Mkpu ewe kpoo na Ramah. Na we go beg mek Abuja send special force come.

Maiduguri people used to wave at and smile at Boko Haram anytime they are passing by. Years later, the same Boko Haram decimated Maiduguri and sacked so many villages.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by Akharmony: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

You have a good point here. Seeing person walking around simply mean they are not terrorist...
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by pacespot(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2021
If Nigeria must change, I expect the change to come from South East, Yoruba's are too cowardly to take a bold step like these Igbo guys, na only talk den sabi, mind you I'm a Yoruba's person

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Theunbothered:
Just look at how those guys are strolling casually sad

Maiduguri people used to wave and smile at Boko Haram anytime they are passing by. Years later, the same Boko Haram decimated Maiduguri, forcefully took so many young girls and sacked so many villages.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by ivolt: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Luambo89:
Nigerian police are cowards! Except their tactical squads. Most of their units are hardly ever ready for firefights, no gallantry. Strictly focused on #50. Tufiakwa.
Most police everywhere in the world are not trained for firefight.
Even a dunce should know this!
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2021
SlayerForever:
In that video you can see people walking around freely. That is the reason calling ESN/UGM terrorists has failed and continues to fail. Nobody walks around freely when terrorists are operating.

Maiduguri people used to wave and smile at Boko Haram anytime they are passing by. Years later, the same Boko Haram decimated Maiduguri, forcefully took so many young girls and sacked so many villages.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2021
naijapips04:

So they are not DSS abi?

Please help me tell them oo

Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by SlayerForever: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Since you're bringing up Boko Haram. The Muslim Northerners till today are not really bothered about Boko Haram. Boko Haram lives amongst them in their villages.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

It is your home region na. Why not visit to find out or, better still, move there permanently?

That would be better than hiding out in Lagos, pretending to be Yoruba, and then insulting Yorubas and Tinubub24/7.

Go back and heal ala Igbo. Stop running away and then asking foolish questions from the safety of "brown roof" SW you all love insulting publicly and non-stop.
Your brain is leaking out it fluid and you not even aware .... You go soon enter market grin

I am a Nigerian and every part of the country is my home .

I was in kano last week, does that make me Hausa?

I am planning on visiting Enugu in October for a friend's party, does that make me Enugu born?

I am more Lagos than you could ever be but that won't make me hate or despise other region of this country .

I don't play politics of hate and bitterness like you do and that's the difference between me and you.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by loveth360(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
Odinaka00:

So you guys re boldly saying that these unknown gunmen are actually not DSS?
Did you see the unknown gunmen attack Civilians but once you DSS attack you will know.

They attacked student writing waec.

They attacked Bank and hoist biafra flag.

They killed revered that spoke about bad government.

They killed lawyer working hard for release of Innocent Igbos in police Net.

They attacked home of Kanu's lawyer in bid to kill him but ended up in killing his PA .All thanks to CCTV that captured this event.

You nigerians won't see wrong what your evil Security does.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2021
All these Onitsha men no Sabi narrate for video...."unknown gunmen" x10 grin
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by xangerar: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
haslaw:

Maiduguri people used to wave at and smile at Boko Haram anytime they are passing by. Years later, the same Boko Haram decimated Maiduguri and sacked so many villages.

I sincerely don't understand why we are not seeing this hazard that is upon us.
Re: Video Of Unknown Gunmen's Attack In Ezeiweka, Onitsha by haslaw(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

Since you're bringing up Boko Haram. The Muslim Northerners till today are not really bothered about Boko Haram. Boko Haram lives amongst them in their villages.

You have never been to states that have Boko Haram presence.

Boko Haram has killed thousands of people and kidnapped scores of women. Towns and villages have been destroyed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega / Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.